Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer

Go down 
+15
chaos_anime82
Angelionic
Skyblade LV12
Wiseman
kurokaze
Crystallized
Will Lair
Ayai-chan
Dharc Cosplay
DrifterzThe
HiitaFire
Charmer Fan Yuji
Kirikaze Fuuma
Garaito
Eria
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:46 am

Angelionic wrote:
Well it's about flippin' time!

First off... OMGWTFROFLCOPTER.

Second, does anyone else see twilight decks that are leaning towards a more fun theme using this guy?
Charmer + Dark =FP + Lightsworn/Honest, etc.

I think at this stage, I'm going to believe the theory that the rest of the Charmers are dead after Elemental burst, and that Dharc and Lyna are the only ones left o.o

There's no proof yet that all charmers except Lyna and dharc dies in Elemental Burst. Just wait for the master guide. Canon source or never happen.

And yes. Right now Dharc is the most playable charmer. He is better than any other charmers right now. I'll definitely use him in one of my deck in DN.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Well, perhaps there may be future improvements, I hope. Too bad the previous charmers were not given effects as powerful as FP Dharc's. It would have been pretty cool to have the FP's That did not just have piercing.
Back to top Go down
chaos_anime82
New Charmer
New Charmer
chaos_anime82

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name: Dimir
HP:
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:43 pm

i agree... i had (nearly) given up hope for any new charmer support but i saw Dharc, my hopes were rekindled! Dharc pretty much calls for Lyna [Dharc to the rescue!]. Perhaps we may get lucky and see further support ;b
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Crystallized

Charmer Power : 1309

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:11 am

chaos_anime82 wrote:
i agree... i had (nearly) given up hope for any new charmer support but i saw Dharc, my hopes were rekindled! Dharc pretty much calls for Lyna [Dharc to the rescue!]. Perhaps we may get lucky and see further support ;b

Agreed on that my friend Razz
Back to top Go down
Lea
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Lea

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name: Rin Seyuu
HP:
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Recently I found that Dharc has a lover. Dharc fans won't like this

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 29fov9d

Too close much?
Back to top Go down
kurokaze
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
kurokaze

Charmer Power : 1188
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:46 pm

Dharc X Lyna, so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lea
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Lea

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name: Rin Seyuu
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Agreed. Even his FP effect helps her...
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:00 pm

XD Well, wadya expect?
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:23 pm

the new Dharc's pose doesnt really cool at all (by me)...but well~~

gotta search for combo with this card~~
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Roxas
New Charmer
New Charmer
Roxas

Charmer Power : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Glad to see Dharc finally got a Familiar-Possessed form. Hopefully Lyan gets her own soon, and then the two of them get their adult forms.
Back to top Go down
Bluebox
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bluebox

Charmer Power : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:30 am

hmm.

In the illustration, Who is connecting with Dharc??? Very Happy
(exactly like a light string on his wrist.)

Who can be ??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/k7j03k
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 pm

After the release Of Lyna's spiritual art, it makes me wonder: why wasn't Dharc featured in his spiritual art? Anyways, I noticed that Pot of Greed is in Dharc's home, and the floor seems similar to the one in "Shard of Greed", so I think Dharc is probably the one who broke the pot.

Also, Dharc's Spiritual Art seems to support draws, so he isn't much of a fighter, but more of an econocentric person, supporting my theory of Dharc being an entrpreneur in the old chats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4