Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer

Go down 
+15
chaos_anime82
Angelionic
Skyblade LV12
Wiseman
kurokaze
Crystallized
Will Lair
Ayai-chan
Dharc Cosplay
DrifterzThe
HiitaFire
Charmer Fan Yuji
Kirikaze Fuuma
Garaito
Eria
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:39 am

Eh? Wish? Exactly, hope (freez'd) Very Happy .
When dharc released, i've noticed 1 thing :

Daraku?!
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:48 am

It's "Daruku".
"Daraku" is a typo.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:44 pm

I guess when you say "Daruku" your just saying "Dharc" like the Japanese would then Razz.

Kazemachi wrote:
^ not in the attacking sprite, but in his small 3d sprite.

lol, You mean like when it shows them on the field, like, Before you attack with them and you can see them from behind?, On '09 in kinda changed the screens so you can't see them clearly, I might get a magnifying glass sometime to see if you can see Dharc's other hand or not Razz.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:42 pm

^Swap him with Creature Swap, then use magnifying glass, or take a screenshot and zoom it 50 times. Razz
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:47 am

if you can.... Laughing

hmh..... Dharc is lonely guy, right? why don't ever smile XD
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:18 am

lol, Tried the Magnifying Glass + Dharc: Could barely see a thing Razz, But by guessing I would say his other arm is inside his coat which is just at his side XD.

@NightWarrior: Sometimes with the Anime I watch Characters associated with the Dark or Darkness is usually Lonely, so maybe Dharc's lonely being the only guy?, or not hanging around the others if he got trained by someone else?*.

*Shadow Priestess of Ohm looks like a Dark Doriado, so maybe she trained him?.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 am

We need the new Duel Master's Guide that featuring Charmers to know something interesting about them (like Curran & Pikeru being twin sisters).
Now, since we have Synchro Monster, at least, they must release the new Duel Master's Guide (about Synchro summoning, etc). It would be nice if the new Guide's featuring Charmers!

Anyway, about Ohm, a deck centering arround Ohm and Dharc (with Dark Spirit Art too), is epic. I already try it. While Ohm tributing Dharc as a cost to activate her effect, imagine Dharc calling his teacher "Shadowpriestess of Orz". Orz, he's flogged by Ohm, by her whip-like weapon.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 am

Aa~ Garaito too. I think dark element sometimes feel he/she alone. Except for kaze kun :p .
Eh? Wynn too.
Dharc tribut'd for greed? How sad. Why don't for CCV?
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:21 am

i hoppe it s came more for chamers ,,trapps or magic card only for tihs cards... i thinks that not.. konami make not more i thinks
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:25 am

NightWarrior wrote:
Aa~ Garaito too. I think dark element sometimes feel he/she alone. Except for kaze kun :p .
Eh? Wynn too.
Dharc tribut'd for greed? How sad. Why don't for CCV?
no, i said he's tributed for Ohm's effect. not greed.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:10 pm

I see. I think for greed. Dharc, a man with one eyed bat...
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Kazemachi wrote:
We need the new Duel Master's Guide that featuring Charmers to know something interesting about them (like Curran & Pikeru being twin sisters).
Now, since we have Synchro Monster, at least, they must release the new Duel Master's Guide (about Synchro summoning, etc). It would be nice if the new Guide's featuring Charmers!.

Indeed we do!, But knowing Konami, it'll be about something other then our Charmers Sad.

Still though, Look at the resemblance, Ohm even has Doriado's hat XD.
Spoiler:

Although Ohm in her Japan art has the stomach of her outfit missing...
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 am

I have made in Germany with eien Cosplay with and have Familiapossed-Hiita Coplayt
I wa red before scharm because I it, nevertheless, a little bit embarrassingly fande as a boy a girl / Mrs. to Cosplayn, but I have made soga the seventh place from all i what happily, cosplay is good and i love it, hihi
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 am

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Kazemachi wrote:
Now, since we have Synchro Monster, at least, they must release the new Duel Master's Guide (about Synchro summoning, etc). It would be nice if the new Guide's featuring Charmers!.

Indeed we do!, But knowing Konami, it'll be about something other then our Charmers Sad.

Still though, Look at the resemblance, Ohm even has Doriado's hat XD.
Spoiler:

Although Ohm in her Japan art has the stomach of her outfit missing...

So does Lady of Faith. These threesome sure have an unique taste of hat. But it doesn't bad at all. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:01 am

And we didn't discuss about Dharc anymore in this thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Eh? Wait. How do you know ohm is dharc's teacher? Even she's dark doriado? There's more monster can be dharc's teacher. Like, REZD Very Happy !
Ok. When dharc released, what do u think how to use him? Honestly, i don't know *away
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:45 pm

No one can approve the statement if Ohm's Dharc's teacher. She could be Dharc's teacher.

Konami is great for making awesome card artworks, but, they lacks telling the story behind the cards. It would be awesome if they make a pop culture about them such as games (only few cards involved in other Konami's games), novels, mangas, animes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:07 am

lol, But know them, If they ever made a game or something revolving around one female card as a character, it would probably be DMG Razz. But it would be cool to see the Charmers being focused on, as they at least wear clothes you can go in public with XD.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Lately, i found on Wikia, someone edited the Female Card List, just recently.
After i check the history, he add Dharc to the list. meh. This is getting annoying.

So, Yuji, because i only know you as a member that have PSP, after the English Version of Tag Force 4 released, i hope you can tell us about Dharc's gender stuff from that game, like that japanese statement from Japanese Wiki (because it's Japanese, we're not sure what "male figure" means in that statement).

If we already have a clear official statement if Dharc's a guy, then i can stay calm. The last act after we have a clear official statement, someone must edit Dharc's gender stuffs in Wikia.
Dharc's gender is the only problem for Charmers for now... -_-"
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Kazemachi wrote:
After i check the history, he add Dharc to the list. meh. This is getting annoying.

Wikia can be edited by anyone even by idiots. No surprise if someone added Dharc in the female card list.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Kazemachi wrote:
So, Yuji, because i only know you as a member that have PSP, after the English Version of Tag Force 4 released, i hope you can tell us about Dharc's gender stuff from that game, like that japanese statement from Japanese Wiki (because it's Japanese, we're not sure what "male figure" means in that statement).

If we already have a clear official statement if Dharc's a guy, then i can stay calm. The last act after we have a clear official statement, someone must edit Dharc's gender stuffs in Wikia.
Dharc's gender is the only problem for Charmers for now... -_-"

lol, I'll make sure to look for it, Must be hidden somewhere, cause I'm still having trouble finding it on the Japanese Tag Force 4 XD.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Kazemachi wrote:

Wikia can be edited by anyone even by idiots. No surprise if someone added Dharc in the female card list.

lol, I saw it earlier and removed Dharc from the female list Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:54 pm

@Yuji : Thx man. Smile

Even if Dharc is a girl, She's not cute at all. Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 None
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:34 am

The reason Dharc's not cute, is cause he's a guy XD, he'd probably get ticked if he heard other people thinking he's a girl XD.
Back to top Go down
DrifterzThe
New Charmer
New Charmer
DrifterzThe

Charmer Power : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:13 pm

on thw whole Shadow Priestess of Ohm discussion i looked up up on yugioh wikia and she is the dark counterpart of doriado
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrifterzThe
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 pm

DrifterzThe wrote:
on thw whole Shadow Priestess of Ohm discussion i looked up up on yugioh wikia and she is the dark counterpart of doriado

Doesn't mean they are the same person. They have different ATK and DEF. Unlike many dark counterpart who had the same ATK and DEF like Freed, Horus, DAD, etc. Besides, we still can see Doriado in some Absolute Powerforce magic card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite card discussion: Dharc the Dark Charmer
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next