Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer

Go down 
+13
Angelionic
Ratsu
Will Lair
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Dally
Natsuhiko
HiitaFire
Eria
Necromonium
Kirikaze Fuuma
Ayai-chan
Charmer Fan Yuji
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 pm

lol, We left Lyna out and now she's sad Razz. Anyway, we can talk about her here like with the other 5.

Anyone but me wonder what's up with the Cuff on her and Dharc's arm?, Juvie roommates maybe? XD.

Last edited by Charmer Fan Yuji on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Marsh01 Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue310/310Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue160/160Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:37 pm

XD Juvenile delinquents much...

Dharc:
"So what'd you get put in here for...?"

Raina:
"Being too cute." =3 "How about you?"

Dharc:
"Oh...just the usual..."

XD Dharc and Raina are badasses, deep down.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Ayai-chan wrote:
Raina:
"Being too cute." =3

lol, If that was true, Eria, Hiita, Wynn and Aussa would also be in Juvie XD.

The way I see it, Raina would probably drive Dharc crazy if they were cuffed together or something, dunno how, but I bet she would XD.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Marsh01 Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue310/310Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue160/160Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Quote :
The way I see it, Raina would probably drive Dharc crazy if they were cuffed together or something, dunno how, but I bet she would XD.

XD I can definitely see that happening.

Quote :
Ayai-chan wrote:
Raina:
"Being too cute." =3

XD Total lifetime sentence to juvie.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Ayai-chan wrote:
Quote :

XD I can definitely see that happening.

From the looks of the card, Raina seems like the cheery/happy-go-lucky one (or some other Happy personality), which is probably the personality that looks to tick Dharc off XD.

Quote :
Ayai-chan wrote:
Raina:
"Being too cute." =3

Ayai-chan wrote:

XD Total lifetime sentence to juvie.

lol, Yeah XD.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer GearfriedFavorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:26 pm

As a girl who were cuffed before, it's strange that she had a cheerful personality. But yeah. I can't deny that she had that smile in her artwork.

Ayai-chan wrote:
XD Juvenile delinquents much...

Dharc:
"So what'd you get put in here for...?"

Raina:
"Being too cute." =3 "How about you?"

Dharc:
"Oh...just the usual..."

XD Dharc and Raina are badasses, deep down.

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Necromonium
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Necromonium

Charmer Power : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I'd definitely stage a break out for them. ^^

I can't wait to figure out when they release it in english though.
I'll be buying up packs more than I am now.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 am

I think Shining Darkness is coming out in April, I could be wrong though, but when It does, I'll either but Raina off of Ebay, or, if I have the money, buy a Box of the Shining Darkness XD.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:19 pm

News,

her name is LYNA. orz.
doesn't sounds too bad.

People that went to sneak preview of Shining Darkness got the TCG Raina...

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer 024
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Man I wish I had the money to go to the sneak preview Razz. Guess from now all we have to call her Lyna.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:48 pm

The just revealed truth is, the 'R' in Raina is actually pronounced 'L'. orz.

Then, Raina and Lyna is actually had the same pronounciation. orz...
Raina and Lyna are still the same name...
Only Aussa the charmer had her name changed, into "Aussa" from "Ausu"/"Aus".
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:41 pm

So instead of saying "Raina" we'd be saying "Laina", meh, cause of the way her name is spelled, I think I've been getting used to saying her name as "Lina" for most of the day Razz.

And I thought Dharc was the one who had the big name change, Daraku or whatever to Dharc XD.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:18 pm

It's Daruku.
Dharc if written in katakana becomes Daruku, and it's right. Dharc and Daruku are still the same name. Daruku is still pronounced like "Dharc".

So...

Eria >> Eria (same name)
Hiita >> Hiita (same name)
Win >> Wynn (same name)
Daruku >> Dharc (same name)
Raina >> Lyna (same name)
Ausu >> Aussa (different name)

Anyway, I think this thread's name should be changed.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 pm

lol, Yeah, it should. Also, Ausu to Aussa ain't much of a change IMO, just added another S and changed the U to A XP, and meh, I was close with Dharc's original name Razz.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
So instead of saying "Raina" we'd be saying "Laina", meh, cause of the way her name is spelled, I think I've been getting used to saying her name as "Lina" for most of the day Razz.

XD Lina... *thinks of her OC*

OMG My boyfriend says he and Rich are gonna buy boxes of Shining Darkness...

I'M GONNA BEG HIM TO GET ME LYNA!!

He gets me that, he doesn't have to get me a birthday present this year. XP
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:32 am

XP. Since I can't go to the sneak peak, and can't stand waiting, I think I'm gonna have to but Lyna off of Ebay, although it won't be the same as when I got the others through their packs...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:42 am

Ausu into Aussa sure not much changed, but Ausu and Aussa are a different name. if her name is Ausu, her TCG name should be Aus the Earth Charmer. Or if her name is Aussa, her OCG name should be Chireitsukai Ausa/ Chireitsukai Aussa. The other Charmer's name are just a katakana of their english name, but Aussa's not, her name's changed.

About Lyna, a person (not me. orz) said she's similar to Raine (Tales of Symphonia): http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1066/645180436_05a708224c_o.jpg

And some others (not including me. orz) said she's similar to Shirma from Chocobo's Dungeon: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081022175556/finalfantasy/images/1/15/ChocoDWii-Shirma.jpg

meh, I actually don't really like if people compare-this-character-and-that-character and said they're similar, except if the designer said so. But, this maybe right if Akina Fujiwara drew Lyna in that way cause she loves those kind of games... remember, she also draw the fanarts of FF...
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer GearfriedFavorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:24 am

Eria wrote:
About Lyna, a person (not me. orz) said she's similar to Raine (Tales of Symphonia): http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1066/645180436_05a708224c_o.jpg

But Raine a.k.a Refill Sage is much taller and only has a similar hair. Nothing more. And similar hair is common.

Eria wrote:
And some others (not including me. orz) said she's similar to Shirma from Chocobo's Dungeon: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081022175556/finalfantasy/images/1/15/ChocoDWii-Shirma.jpg

Now this one makes me curious. What makes her looks similar to Lyna?

Eria wrote:
meh, I actually don't really like if people compare-this-character-and-that-character and said they're similar, except if the designer said so. But, this maybe right if Akina Fujiwara drew Lyna in that way cause she loves those kind of games... remember, she also draw the fanarts of FF...

Like it or not, there's so many similarity from some character with another character even though it's not all of them. Want an example? :]
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:59 am

Yes, that's right. Even not all of them similar. But still it doesn't mean the illustrator ripping off his/her character with another character.

What I think is, it's a bit... meh, saying this character is similar with that character, cause its just like the one who said it accusing the original designer for ripping off another character (except if the character is really really obviously similar like a twins if compared to the other's character, or if the original designer states he/she ripping off from another character). But, in this case, I don't think Akina Fujiwara really ripping off her designs from another character... -_-"

Cause no matter anyone said Lyna is similar with other character, I still didn't see much similarity with the characters they mean. But, still, things like this usually posted in the card's Trivia in Wikia...
Back to top Go down
Necromonium
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Necromonium

Charmer Power : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Guys, Guys, I just pulled my first Lyna today!! <3
I went through 9 packs, but I finally got one!

^^
I still think Wynn's cuter, but Lyna isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:36 am

Lyna is Pretty i have three in real trade i was so happy ;D i hoppe the come out in germen.. and i Hope Famila-Possessed Lyna come out in next time =) thank ann my dack up date with she. that was gread
Back to top Go down
Natsuhiko
New Charmer
New Charmer
Natsuhiko

Charmer Power : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Well, I get 3 Lynna´s in exchange for 1 (common) swords of revealing light xD
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:26 am

BUMP this thread after 1 year inactive for a news.

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Mira

Mira the Eternal Magician
Light Spellcaster / Effect
LV4 1800/1000
When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Set Card your opponent controls and look at it. Your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards in response to this effect.

This card bears a heavy resemblance with Lyna. Just who is this Mira actually? What do you think about her relationship with Lyna or maybe... is she Lyna herself?
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:56 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
BUMP this thread after 1 year inactive for a news.

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Mira

Mira the Eternal Magician
Light Spellcaster / Effect
LV4 1800/1000
When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Set Card your opponent controls and look at it. Your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards in response to this effect.

This card bears a heavy resemblance with Lyna. Just who is this Mira actually? What do you think about her relationship with Lyna or maybe... is she Lyna herself?

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!??!

Is that you, Lyna-chan??!?!?
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:44 am

^Looks like her sister maybe. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next