Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer

Go down 
+7
Ratsu
TheLastHope
Joan's Guardian
Charmer Fan Yuji
Garaito
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty
PostSubject: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Eria, the spirit bearer of Water.
Her familiar is Gigobyte. Her upgraded form is Raging Eria, the Water Spirit Summoner. In her Familiar Sorceress (Familiar-Possessed) form, her familiar, Gigobyte, becomes Gagagigo, the adult version of Gigobyte.
Her Spirit Art is Aoi (Blue). Which has the effect to send a card in Opponent's hand to the Graveyard.

Discuss about Eria here.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:02 pm

I wonder what happened to Eria after Gigobyte become Gagagigo and left her alone? Or maybe there are two Gigobytes? Eria in her adult form(raging Eria) still has Gigobyte on her side but when it comes to familiar sorceress form which is when she looks younger, Gagagigo is there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:15 pm

I believe Raging Eria and the other version of Eria are at the same age. It's just the difference of art style on the card~
Maybe, she's no longer became a Charmer. Or, maybe she already die... (i don't want to say that >.<) and Gagagigo'll take revenge for those who killed her...
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue400/400Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:43 pm

er... raging eria and her charmer is same age?

when she's raging...her face.... (gotcha!)

what? eria die?!
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 pm

^
You made me said that twice.
I already said it's just the difference of art style.
The art style's more realistic than her in previous form.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue400/400Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 pm

yes2 i know....the gotcha is the end of story Razz

but...eria die........
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:04 pm

No officials confirm that~

But, it's still possible if you estimate what's Gagagigo's purpose. Just look at any cards featuring Gagagigo.

If Eria didn't die yet, i wonder what she'll do against Gogiga Gagagigo?
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 pm

well... dont know....

wanna make it real on your fanfic?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:17 pm

No proof Eria died. Who battle her or killed her. We still don't know. And there's no evidence Gagagigo wants to avenge Eria. If Eria died, the same goes to Hiita, Aussa and Wynn. which makes me think yugioh is full of sad story if this is real.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:41 pm

I don't want Charmers die! -_-"
I quit playing Yugioh if i got an official proof showing Charmers are already died. Orz.

Konami lacks making the story behind the cards. It'll be interesting if they let us know about the cards' story (like Gagagigo, but his story's still... not clear....)

Now, anyone know why there's a vine growing on Eria's staff? Very Happy
Water is a source of life~
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:55 pm

no...it's not growing....it only,hmm...what must i say....?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:00 am

It's growing and even bears little blue fruits, if it's not growing, it'll remain in the form of seed, and wouldn't unite with Eria's staff -_-"
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:33 am

It could be that there was 2 Gigobyte's or something Razz, or Eria found a way to bring Gogiga Gagagigo back to normal as a Adult, the older the Spellcaster is the more they know Razz.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Maybe, the Gigobyte that was transformed into its final form, Gogiga Gagagigo, is reincarnated to Eria's Gigobyte...
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:25 am

My favourite charmer.

Oh, and wikia has an awesome explaination about Gigobyte
Quote :
His story started out in his younger days, serving Eria the Water Charmer as her familiar. During this time, he fought alongside her and many others. He grew up into Gagagigo, and continued to serve Eria for a long time before leaving her. He went on to follow his own path of evil where he ran into Freed the Brave Wanderer. They both started to fight and somehow Gagagigo got dragged into the other dimension through via the Dimensional Prison. Bent on revenge, he managed to get back and arrived on what it seems to be a cemetery. He joined Invader of Darkness and his group of demons only to be betrayed later on by Invader of Darkness himself. He ended up fighting in a cell battle, along with Marauding Captain and Blazing Inpachi. Thanks to Marauding Captain, he was saved by a blast launched by Blazing Inpachi and he turned to the good side to help his newfound friend. He would then join Marauding Captain in a war against Invader of Darkness, and protect one of Marauding Captain's men from Invader of Darkness. However, after that blast, Gagagigo was severely injured and was in need of immediate support. He went on to gain aid from Kozaky, who was a spy among the warriors, and got his body reconstructed, turning him into Giga Gagagigo. This was a mistake and Giga Gagagigo was turned against his friends by Kozaky's Dark World technology. Giga Gagagigo was sent back to his dimension thanks to a machine, which opened the Monster Gate and he became a fighting machine and sought more power. He even attacked Freed the Brave Wanderer. Due to his cybernetic implants, he became power-hungry and transformed into Gogiga Gagagigo.

TL;DR: Gagagigo left Eria because he had wanted to move on on it's own evil path, because he's simply an insane bastard.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:10 am

Hah. In the end, eria must alone~
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:07 am

It's still makes me wonder if Eria's gigobyte is Gagagigo. Eria in her adult form which is older than familiar possessed form(Raging Eria) still has Gigobyte on her side while in FP form, it's Gagagigo. And if Gagagigo is Eria's familiar, then how in the world he managed to get triangle power? He played around while he isn't with Eria and then accidentaly become gagagigo? what about the other familiar? did they left their charmer too after become bigger? or?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:15 am

For me, Raging Eria is still Eria in the same age. The art style makes her looks older.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 am

bump!!

Since Akina Fujiwara loves FF, this is probably why she named our Water Charmer "Eria".
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:35 pm

What? From where that Eria word?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:32 pm

read the title carefully, fool. >: O
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:29 pm

In my opinion, Eria is a little older in her raging form. The art makes her look older than what I think though. Oh, I also had a dream that I met Eria(the actual character on the card) and the other charmers at the beach and I got to duel them. Then the dreams got continuous and it seemed like a quest when they got possessed and I had to save them(they got possessed by 4 DARK-fiend type monsters). In the end, I freed them from their possession after dueling them and I had to duel the person behind it all, Teleia(has Sphinx Teleia's head but a human body and dueled using mostly DARK monsters). Then I won(by summoning exodia when I had only 50 life points left) and then Eria told me to wake up already since I'm done. Anyway, I wonder if the person who turned Gagagigo good was Eria.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:44 pm

TheLastHope wrote:
In my opinion, Eria is a little older in her raging form. The art makes her look older than what I think though. Oh, I also had a dream that I met Eria(the actual character on the card) and the other charmers at the beach and I got to duel them. Then the dreams got continuous and it seemed like a quest when they got possessed and I had to save them(they got possessed by 4 DARK-fiend type monsters). In the end, I freed them from their possession after dueling them and I had to duel the person behind it all, Teleia(has Sphinx Teleia's head but a human body and dueled using mostly DARK monsters). Then I won(by summoning exodia when I had only 50 life points left) and then Eria told me to wake up already since I'm done. Anyway, I wonder if the person who turned Gagagigo good was Eria.

You will find the answer to the last question here.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_storylines
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Kuribo02 Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:12 pm

It's not too complicate, Eria cast her summoun magic using gygobite as component, then she summoun gagagigo (even it can be narrate as if eria suport gygobite with her magic). That's all, the maho-name charmer's card are using other artist, it's not like and older eria or a older eria sister exist.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 am

Remember the story I posted. It was missing the part what happened to Eria afterwards when Gigobyte left her.

Here's what happened to her:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritua_Erial

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer RituaErialDT10-JP

Looks like she joined an underwater clan called Ritua that's based on Ritual Summoning water gods archtype called Ebiritua.

Theories and stories please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next