Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

In real life, what deck you're using for now?

Go down 
+57
Gulansius
Solid Snake
Hako
Wynn
Kai Ichinose
Misuka
DoomsdayDharc
mistress camilla
Andy Jekal (Eria's Lover)
Dark Zeckrome
MCK
Kyokochan666
Dally
ruroken77
OceanCharmer
DHeroDogma
lavlavi
Crystallized
kelptic183
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
Incrediblemra
Eviritua_Mind_and_Soul
Amirashika
SM4
Javier_Synchronised
kurou
Kunitaj
pkstar21
darkfireblade25
Will Lair
TheLastHope
E-swordmaster
Yusei_stardust
Ratsu
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Bluebox
Familiar Possessed Dharc
TomoNeko
Akaginrye
Natsuhiko
Necromonium
white lycoris
Ayai-chan
Takaoldaria
Joan's Guardian
M4Rc3l
HiitatheFireCharmer
takase
enrik nagare
Kirikaze Fuuma
aurora1
Garaito
Charmer Fan Yuji
HiitaFire
Eria
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Inochi01 In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue700/700In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/950In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 am

Speaking about Absolute Zero, you should check out my E-hero/Eria deck XD It can fuse an Absolute Zero any turn I need it and if not, it can either take control of the opponent's monsters and tribute them to bring out Familiar-Possessed - Eria and if that's not enough it can fuse Absolute Zero using the opponent's monsters with Super Polymerization and if it's needed (against Dragons) there's also an FGD in the Extra Deck ready to fight XD
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 pm

I found a field spell card that can screw up your absolute zero strategy easily. The card is called "Necrovalley". It prevents you from bringing back any monsters from your graveyard and powers all gravekeepers monsters.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 GearfriedIn real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:30 pm

TheLastHope wrote:
I found a field spell card that can screw up your absolute zero strategy easily. The card is called "Necrovalley". It prevents you from bringing back any monsters from your graveyard and powers all gravekeepers monsters.

Explain it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
TheLastHope wrote:

Explain it.
I think what he is referring to is that it will screw up the fusion because it requires you to remove monsters from play, However this will not work in that deck because you can just play fusion gate OVER Necrovally or use stratos to pop it.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Inochi01 In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue700/700In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/950In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Lol... you should know that I don't use monsters from the grave, I use YOUR monsters along with mine on the field or my monsters from my hand, I don't even use Miracle Fusion nor Fusion Gate if that's what you're saying, Super Polymerization, Woodsman and Polimerization do all the work, everything else is left for Raging Eria and powerful Water monsters XD
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 GearfriedIn real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 pm

That's why I don't understand what makes necrovalley can negate a super polymerization. If you placed a fusion gate, necrovalley is obviously no longer on the field.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah, maybe he thought I was using Miracle Fusion?
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:45 pm

You know there is a new fusion right? it takes removed from play cards, and fuses them by returning them to the deck. XD That means you can make 3 of the same fusion, Poly, Miracle, then this one. XD
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Wow really? *sigh* since my computer died I've been really out of date in the game T-T
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:25 pm

This is the card I was talking about.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Parallel_World_Fusion
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 am

Well, update my list...

1st Deck (Trial Deck): Chaos Ritual - Day of the Black (Chaos Built Ritual Deck focused on Relinquished with the Ritual Djinn)
2nd Deck (Fun Deck): Victory Viper and Pals (Victory Viper with lot of Light-Machine, quick-play spell, and Royal Oppression)
3rd Deck (Tournament Deck): Infernity - Hundred Inferno (Just Hundred Eyes Dragon Abusing Infernity Loop, you know and hate)
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Oh man, GREAT job! I have always wanted to see a Gradius deck XD My fun deck is a Turtle themed deck... it wont ever win, but its still fun.
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Hmm... think it would be helpful to post the Yu-Gi-Oh! Banlist here so you can check it out XD
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:38 pm

I keep that plastered in my trade binder. XD
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Contrary to what I said on the first page, Nowadays for tournament use I use a Tempest Burn deck, focusing on getting Spell Counters onto the field quickly to remove them with Tempest Magician for her Burn Effect, other cards included are Effect Veiler and Blizzard Princess (when she comes in <3).

For fun, when they all get released, I plan on making a Fiend Roar Deity/Fabled Deck, and a Ice Barrier deck XP.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Contrary to what I said on the first page, Nowadays for tournament use I use a Tempest Burn deck, focusing on getting Spell Counters onto the field quickly to remove them with Tempest Magician for her Burn Effect, other cards included are Effect Veiler and Blizzard Princess (when she comes in <3).

For fun, when they all get released, I plan on making a Fiend Roar Deity/Fabled Deck, and a Ice Barrier deck XP.

me too, made them both on my game. Fables tis nasty, and ice barriers are very.. toolboxey.
Back to top Go down
darkfireblade25
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1016

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 am

i go only for casual play and haven't bought a single card since 2005 so i use the most randomest mashup of cards in the world with only a slight heed for a banlist ._.
Back to top Go down
pkstar21
New Charmer
New Charmer
pkstar21

Charmer Power : 1013

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 am

In real life i use a crystal beast deck and i have every card except crystal tree and rainbow dragon but i so far won 50 duels out of 40 with that deck. XP
Back to top Go down
Kunitaj
New Charmer
New Charmer
Kunitaj

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:16 pm

I only have 1 good deck: "A very Special Summon"

It's a deck for summon whores like myself who really love to unload their entire hand in a turn.
It also features Stardust Dragon And will soon feature Shooting Star Dragon. As soon as it comes out.(A reward for high test scores)

Last edited by Kunitaj on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kunitaj
New Charmer
New Charmer
Kunitaj

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:17 pm

pkstar21 wrote:
In real life i use a crystal beast deck and i have every card except crystal tree and rainbow dragon but i so far won 50 duels out of 40 with that deck. XP

How do you win 50 out of 40 duels?
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Kunitaj wrote:
pkstar21 wrote:

How do you win 50 out of 40 duels?

Very Carefully! XD

I am making a new LIGHT deck, its built to counter my DARK deck XD (Dark deck = WORLD SLAYER, Light deck = WORLD SAVIOR)
Guardian of Order is SO MUCH FUN, almost as much fun as Effect Veiler.
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
kurou

Charmer Power : 1095

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:46 pm

well... my main deck is a Blackwing deck (the only problem is that its not original... many people run Blackwings, damn) so... besides blackwings im running a phantom beast deck and a super fun neos/neo spacian deck

oh! and im waiting for scar red nova dragon to be released for a red nova deck

matta ne~
Back to top Go down
Javier_Synchronised
New Charmer
New Charmer
Javier_Synchronised

Charmer Power : 1010

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 am

I has a Synchro Deck that focuses on bringing out my 1900 monsters and my "Castle Gate" and "Guardian Angel Joan" to beat down my opponent. =D
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Going Semi-retired, now only 1 ofmy deck remain... My Infernity...
Back to top Go down
SM4
New Charmer
New Charmer
SM4

Charmer Power : 1038

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 am

ammazoness. AG machine with the other sub type. light spellcaster deck. fortune lady deck... i have more just ehh cant remember what they was..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In real life, what deck you're using for now?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next