Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

In real life, what deck you're using for now?

Go down 
+57
Gulansius
Solid Snake
Hako
Wynn
Kai Ichinose
Misuka
DoomsdayDharc
mistress camilla
Andy Jekal (Eria's Lover)
Dark Zeckrome
MCK
Kyokochan666
Dally
ruroken77
OceanCharmer
DHeroDogma
lavlavi
Crystallized
kelptic183
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
Incrediblemra
Eviritua_Mind_and_Soul
Amirashika
SM4
Javier_Synchronised
kurou
Kunitaj
pkstar21
darkfireblade25
Will Lair
TheLastHope
E-swordmaster
Yusei_stardust
Ratsu
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Bluebox
Familiar Possessed Dharc
TomoNeko
Akaginrye
Natsuhiko
Necromonium
white lycoris
Ayai-chan
Takaoldaria
Joan's Guardian
M4Rc3l
HiitatheFireCharmer
takase
enrik nagare
Kirikaze Fuuma
aurora1
Garaito
Charmer Fan Yuji
HiitaFire
Eria
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amirashika
New Charmer
New Charmer
Amirashika

Charmer Power : 1037

In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:59 am

Hum, right now, I created a deck for my first competition in a convention, but - I'll face it- I was late XD.

The deck I created was, hum, nothing. Actually I was lucky not to go, because when I was checking it, I realized I had only like 14 Monsters XD.

Well, the Deck doesn't have a "theme", just took a whole bunch of cards I had abd some I borrowed from my friend and started checking. I'd say the best Monster in this Deck is Gearfried the Swordsmaster... and obviously the Charmers Very Happy

I use the Charmers Familiar-Possessed form just as a normal monster for their good ATK and DEF.
Back to top Go down
Eviritua_Mind_and_Soul
New Charmer
New Charmer
Eviritua_Mind_and_Soul

Charmer Power : 1008

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:17 pm

using ritual deck, with northwemko and demise, waiting for ritua and gusta to come out. i also use a spellcaster doriado deck. I LOVE RITUALS.
Back to top Go down
Incrediblemra
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1004

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Right now im using a gravekeepers deck as my main, and im trying to put together a charmers deck. Can anyone tell me how to find one?
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/320In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 am

As of now, a fun Dark Magician deck with a lot of his variations and counterparts...It's actually won a few competitive games, so I'm thinking of getting serious with it and teching it up.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/300In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/300In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:50 pm

With the power of spellcasters none can stop me. Which is why I stick witha general spellcaster deck. Especially with all the cool cards. XD
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Marsh01 In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue310/310In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue160/160In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:01 pm

My friend Rich switched out my usual Spellcaster-Type Deck to a different Type of Spellcaster-Type Deck...that has a lot of Ice Barrier monsters.

Not that I'm complaining. XD ...But I need someone to practice with this deck against...

...Darn my other friends in college and their Magic the Gathering craze. ._.;;;
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Ayai-chan wrote:
My friend Rich switched out my usual Spellcaster-Type Deck to a different Type of Spellcaster-Type Deck...that has a lot of Ice Barrier monsters.

Not that I'm complaining. XD ...But I need someone to practice with this deck against...

...Darn my other friends in college and their Magic the Gathering craze. ._.;;;

LOL Magic...Spelcasters. Well, hope Rich is content with his deck. Ice Barriers have a lot of support, they should be hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
kelptic183
New Charmer
New Charmer
kelptic183

Charmer Power : 1018

Character sheet
Name: Kira
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:04 pm

I use a Yubel deck. I just love the art on Yubel <3 It's pretty fun and still manages to be fiercely competitive.
Back to top Go down
http://ranynsupremacy.blogspot.com/
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 pm

kelptic183 wrote:
I use a Yubel deck. I just love the art on Yubel <3 It's pretty fun and still manages to be fiercely competitive.

Interesting. It's pretty easy to use once you have the right materials. Do you have the ultimate nightmare?
Back to top Go down
kelptic183
New Charmer
New Charmer
kelptic183

Charmer Power : 1018

Character sheet
Name: Kira
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Skyblade LV12 wrote:
kelptic183 wrote:

Interesting. It's pretty easy to use once you have the right materials. Do you have the ultimate nightmare?

I have 6 Cool I collect the Yubel forms.
Back to top Go down
http://ranynsupremacy.blogspot.com/
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:22 pm

OMG!!!!! I am amazed. (in a good way) Put them to good use. ^_^ That card is the only thing I need to finish my set, though I don't want to buy it due to its price. Kudos to you.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Crystallized

Charmer Power : 1309

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:59 am

Right now im useing a crystal beast deck ive been useing that deck for some time now and i used it in my 1st tournament and it got me pretty far so ive stuck with it
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Do you happen to have Rainbow Ruins?
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Crystallized

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 am

yes...yes i do why?
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Crystallized

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 am

i have basically all the rainbow cards rainbow path crystal release rainbow gravity rainbow ruins and rainbow dragon and more Razz
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Marsh01 In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue310/310In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue160/160In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 am

Crystallized wrote:
yes...yes i do why?

Crystallized wrote:
i have basically all the rainbow cards rainbow path crystal release rainbow gravity rainbow ruins and rainbow dragon and more Razz

Try not to double post? Edit your last post next time, okay?

Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm

No fear, it will happen.

@Crystallized It's because I've been racking up some Crystal supports, and they seem to be very expensive. Which benefits me. XD I guess that all people will have all the supports for their deck that they are dedicated in.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Crystallized

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 am

Yep well i am a dedicated crystal duelist so i need to have all the support i need and soz about the double post that wont happen again Smile
Back to top Go down
lavlavi
New Charmer
New Charmer
lavlavi

Charmer Power : 1002

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Ever since the Draunity Legion structure deck came out I've been playing Dragunity. They make syncrhoing so easy. And the dragunity monsters by themselves are pretty awesome.

I just need to get better magic and trap cards to support them since my friends keep using dimensional prison and bottomless trap hole on me.
Back to top Go down
DHeroDogma
New Charmer
New Charmer
DHeroDogma

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Decent Genex with Locomotion R-Genex that I can't bring out (lol, no DARK monsters are in my Deck, and the only DARK monsters in the Extra Deck is AOJ Field Marshall, Light Gazer, Red Dragon, and Red Nova Dragon). Plus, a test Beast-Warrior Deck with Aks the Pumer.
I dont have good generic Synchros except Stardust and Red Dragon, so everything else is non-Generic, or not good, like Windmill Genex or AOJ Light Gazer.
Back to top Go down
OceanCharmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
OceanCharmer

Charmer Power : 1016

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 am

The deck i use the most is my fish otk deck i love it to pieces but occasionally ill shake things up with my frogs or levia dragon i can't wait until we get ritua i want to play those sooo bad they look awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PisceanNinja
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:50 am

OceanCharmer wrote:
The deck i use the most is my fish otk deck i love it to pieces but occasionally ill shake things up with my frogs or levia dragon i can't wait until we get ritua i want to play those sooo bad they look awesome ^^

What kind of fish floats your boat? (pun intended)
Back to top Go down
OceanCharmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
OceanCharmer

Charmer Power : 1016

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 am

lol plenty 3 fossils some eels these really cool trout robots and alot of rare speices lol i'll post a decklist Razz or you can click my banner and go see them on youtube
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PisceanNinja
ruroken77
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ruroken77

Charmer Power : 1129

Character sheet
Name: Aubrey
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue350/350In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Card list:

Monsters:
Interplanetary Invader "A"
Arcana Force 0 - The Fool
Arcana Force I - The Magician
Arcana Force VII - The Chariot
Stygian Security
Machina Fortress
Machina Gearframe
The Big Saturn
Red Gadget
Yellow Gadget
Green Gadget
Machina Soldier
Blast Sphere
Machina Sniper
Machina Peacekeeper
Scrap Recycler
Heavy Mech Support Platform x2
Kinetic Soldier
Cyber Valley
Armored Cybern x2
Machina Defender
Telekinetic Shocker
Ghost Gardna
Ryu-Kishin Clown
Machina Force
Commander Covington
Cyber Dragon
Proto-Cyber Dragon
Turbo Booster
Twin-Barrel Dragon
Samurai Sword Baron

Synchro Monster:
Stygian Sergeants

Traps:
Ceasefire
Time Machine
Roll Out! x2
Metalmorph
Rare Metalmorph
Dimensional Prison
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Spacegate

Magic/Spells:
Frontline Base
Machina Armored Unit
Shrink
Hand Destruction
Prohibition
Inferno Reckless Summon
Solidarity
Level Tuning
Swords of Revealing Light
Machine Duplication
Fighting Spirit
Card Trader
Monster Reborn

Last edited by ruroken77 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:25 pm

I haven't touched my deck in years, but it's mostly beatdown with Charmers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In real life, what deck you're using for now?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next