Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

In real life, what deck you're using for now?

Go down 
+57
Gulansius
Solid Snake
Hako
Wynn
Kai Ichinose
Misuka
DoomsdayDharc
mistress camilla
Andy Jekal (Eria's Lover)
Dark Zeckrome
MCK
Kyokochan666
Dally
ruroken77
OceanCharmer
DHeroDogma
lavlavi
Crystallized
kelptic183
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
Incrediblemra
Eviritua_Mind_and_Soul
Amirashika
SM4
Javier_Synchronised
kurou
Kunitaj
pkstar21
darkfireblade25
Will Lair
TheLastHope
E-swordmaster
Yusei_stardust
Ratsu
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Bluebox
Familiar Possessed Dharc
TomoNeko
Akaginrye
Natsuhiko
Necromonium
white lycoris
Ayai-chan
Takaoldaria
Joan's Guardian
M4Rc3l
HiitatheFireCharmer
takase
enrik nagare
Kirikaze Fuuma
aurora1
Garaito
Charmer Fan Yuji
HiitaFire
Eria
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gulansius
New Charmer
New Charmer
Gulansius

Charmer Power : 1035
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2972/4000In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2972/4000)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue423/650In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (423/650)

In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Deck (or decks)   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:05 pm

My deck right now is mainly a Gravekeeper's deck that I've used for awhile now and can hold it's own very well. Not trying to be pretentious, but I've literally only counted 4 losses with it in over 100 duels (yes I counted) and am now considering regionals and possibly nationals for this deck, especially since Gravekeeper's Descendant and Gravekeeper's Visionary have always turned the duel around fast if in a bad spot. Wonder what you all think of it.

Gravekeeper's Deck:

Monsters:
X3 Gravekeeper's Spy
X3 Gravekeeper's Recruiter
X2 Gravekeeper's Commandant
X2 Gravekeeper's Guard
X2 Gravekeeper's Descendant
X1 Gravekeeper's Assailant
X1 Gravekeeper's Visionary
X1 Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier
X1 Gravekeeper's Chief
X1 Effect Veiler
X1 Night's End Sorcerer
X1 Spirit Reaper
X1 Malefic Stardust Dragon
X1 Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu
X1 Dark Resonator

Spells:

X3 Necrovalley
X2 Gravekeeper's Stele
X1 Allure of Darkness
X1 Dark Hole
X1 Heavy Storm
X1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps:

X2 Solemn Warning
X2 Dark Bribe
X1 Dark Illusion
X1 Mirror Force
X1 Rite of Spirit
X1 Starlight Road
X1 Solemn Judgement

Extra Deck:

X2 Stardust Dragon
X1 Dark End Dragon
X1 Ally of Justice Catastor
X1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
X1 Mist Wurm
X1 Red Dragon Archfiend
X1 Black Rose Dragon
X1 Crimson Mefist
X1 Tempest Magician
X1 Arcanite Magician

Tempest and Arcanite are both an OTK

Last edited by Gulansius on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:10 am

Well, in real life, I usually use light AoJ deck(with the support of Honest and Lyna), and sometimes the Cyber Gradius deck, while Light AoJ was pretty hard to use, Cyber Gradius crazed me(but well, the power of Gradius + Cyclon + Limit + Option was an OTK), my best card was Victory Viper <3<3
Three power captule in hand, limit and at least one twin sword, bam! You win the match!
Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Charmer Power : 1040

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:22 pm

I currently use 2 decks at the moment.
Charmer control (for fun and to troll over jerks)
DD/helio

I am trying to build a heraldic beast deck and a lvl deck.
Back to top Go down
MaxxiasCXY96
New Charmer
New Charmer
MaxxiasCXY96

Charmer Power : 1114
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Maxxy
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue245/245In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (245/245)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue175/175In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Heraldic Beast Deck is really really fun~ It's pretty easy to build too Smile
Get 3 Leo's, 3 Aberconway, 1-3 Eales, 2 basilisks, 3 advanced heraldry art, 3 heraldry reborn, and 2-3 heraldry change, 1 foolish burial. Plus you can use other heraldic beast cards if you want. Hopefully you got a headstart with that deck Smile

The deck I'm using is: X-sabers, Chronomally, Madolche, and Geargia. Making a Evilswarm and Constellar deck~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznplayaboi?feature=mhee
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Charmer Power : 1040

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:14 pm

The beast themselves are not the hard part it is the spells, traps and xyz, that is being a pain.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ichinose
New Charmer
New Charmer
Kai Ichinose

Charmer Power : 1014
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Character sheet
Name: Dark Hero Axel
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Update! Man it sure has been a while since I posted on this site, but I've made, taken apart and remade quite a few decks in the time I've been off ^^ I finished my Madolche deck (which I love!), Still have my Neo-spacian deck (which has drastically improved due to the Miracle Contacts, I recently remade Infernities, made a Hero deck which I mainly use for Mask Change (Masked Heroes are rad!), aaaaand I'm gonna make a Roid deck (long story, a friend said he loved the Mecha Phantom Beasts while I said I disliked their design and said that at least the Roids had SOME creativity in comparison, so I'm just making them to spite him really xD).
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 1658415264 In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 3087721399In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 pm

I have about 10 decks that I use frequently (yes I know that's a lot). The reason is that I don't like playing with the same deck over and over again, and I'm also not a fan of top tier decks since they're most susceptible to being hit by the banlist.

In order of favorite:
1. Dark Plants
2. Fabled World
3. Frognarchs
4. Destiny Agents
5. Chaos Gusto
6. Gravekeeper's
7. Exodia
8. Machina Ancient Gear Gadget Xyz
9. Lolsy deck with banned cards
10. Blackwings

I'll post decklists soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In real life, what deck you're using for now?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7