Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

In real life, what deck you're using for now?

Go down 
+57
Gulansius
Solid Snake
Hako
Wynn
Kai Ichinose
Misuka
DoomsdayDharc
mistress camilla
Andy Jekal (Eria's Lover)
Dark Zeckrome
MCK
Kyokochan666
Dally
ruroken77
OceanCharmer
DHeroDogma
lavlavi
Crystallized
kelptic183
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
Incrediblemra
Eviritua_Mind_and_Soul
Amirashika
SM4
Javier_Synchronised
kurou
Kunitaj
pkstar21
darkfireblade25
Will Lair
TheLastHope
E-swordmaster
Yusei_stardust
Ratsu
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Bluebox
Familiar Possessed Dharc
TomoNeko
Akaginrye
Natsuhiko
Necromonium
white lycoris
Ayai-chan
Takaoldaria
Joan's Guardian
M4Rc3l
HiitatheFireCharmer
takase
enrik nagare
Kirikaze Fuuma
aurora1
Garaito
Charmer Fan Yuji
HiitaFire
Eria
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
E-swordmaster
New Charmer
New Charmer
E-swordmaster

Charmer Power : 1008

In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:46 am

I have a lot of decks that I actually use.

1. Plant burn - (uses Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis, Lava Golem, Seed Cannon, Ceasefire, etc.)

2. Black Garden/Synchro plant - (uses spore, mark of the rose , splendid rose to remove my monsters and then use D.D.R. to bring them back)

3. Watt - (standard watt stuff along with heart of clear water, honest, rai-jin, etc.)

4. Frog FTK - (Swap frog + substitoad + mass driver + any other monster in first hand is usually GG)

5. Earthbound God - (using Mausoleum of the emperor and monsters like marshmallon, Spirit Reaper, Krebons to stall to bring out an earthbound and start the direct attacking)

6. Psychic Synchro - (standard psychic deck stuff)

7. Junk World - (Spamming monsters onto the field and synchros for the "warrior" synchro monsters)

8. Zombie World - (Using Zombie world and Kasha for anger inducing shenanigans)

9. Ice - (uses an ice theme until i can make a ice boundary deck cards like ice master, ice queen, snowman eater, cold wave, koaki'meiru ice, etc.)

10. Infernity - (regular infernity stuff archfiend, necromancer, launcher, etc. still in progress in getting rest of the deck though.)

11. "Favorites" deck - (has pretty much all cards i like but slimmed down to be 40 cards so it at least stands a chance against regular decks)
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 pm

My deck is built around where it doesn't matter what position your monster is in, your life points are not safe at all. I also have Obelisk the tormentor, exodia, destiny board, final countdown, and Hamon. I'm not easy to beat and if you are feeling confident, then try and face me in the chat box duels at the site called duel academy( I'm known as Bored_shippy there). I also have an elemental hero/neo-spacian deck that is still in the making.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:44 pm

TheLastHope wrote:
My deck is built around where it doesn't matter what position your monster is in, your life points are not safe at all. I also have Obelisk the tormentor, exodia, destiny board, final countdown, and Hamon. I'm not easy to beat and if you are feeling confident, then try and face me in the chat box duels at the site called duel academy( I'm known as Bored_shippy there). I also have an elemental hero/neo-spacian deck that is still in the making.

Now don't get all "Bragh your stoopeed, you don't know anything!" because I am talking about your deck, this is constructive criticism. That deck sounds terrible. You would never run destiny board, exodia, and final countdown all in a beat down deck that uses piercing , and throwing hamon in there defeats the purpose all together, with D-board, exodia, and final countdown they need their OWN deck to work out. (Ex. Final countdown needs instant traps that protect others and can be chained to anything, Final countdown needs instant protection traps like wabaku and frozen soul as well as monsters like battle fader, Exodia decks require immense draw power or you will never hope to win outside of cheating. Now Hamon best works in a crystal beast deck, or a Uria/Hamon deck(Which focuses on not having either of them in general but face up S/T in general. Now as for a beat down/piercing Obelisk is not a very good card, in most decks they will have a way to destroy multiple monsters with one card (things like dark armed dragon, lightning vortex.) So obelisk only works well in a dedicated 3 tribute deck. I know that when I look at a deck I normally thing of the tournament seen, but I don't see how your deck can work in any real duel. (Please don't go on about "I will challenge you" because I don't really have the time for it, and I don't play people over chat rooms because people cheat simple as that, especially people using exodia. Nothing against you, just normal policy.)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Inochi01 In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue700/700In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/950In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Well, everyone have heard about fairies right?? What do you think about first when you hear someone talking about fairies? Counter Fairies maybe? Well, that's not the deck I'm using! XD

I found a way to make out a very good beatdown deck using Fairies that actually works with Royal Decree XD

The awesome part is that even if I use Royal Decree, I still can play Trap Cards! How? You may ask... The secret, Splendid Venus wich prevents my Spell and Trap Cards from being negated, working stupendously well against Anti-meta decks like Stardust Assault/Mode and is a very good opponent for Dragon Beatdown decks and if you add the draw power of The Goddess of Light, the swarming and burning effects of Athena, the unbeatable deffense of Gellenduo, the apparently harmless Consecrated Light, the overpowered Archlord Krystia, the protection of Victoria and Honest, the incredibly usefull Herald of Orange Light and the swarming facility of Valhalla, this deck gets to be one of the best counters for almost every strategy in the yu-gi-oh game! XD

Maybe it's not that good and I'm overrating it, but I just love it! XD
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:15 pm

-Slowly claps- Thats not bad will lair, the only problem I see are with destruction cards like lightning vortex, smashing ground, Judgment Dragon, and the entire infernalty deck.
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Inochi01 In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue700/700In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/950In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 am

Well, I managed to cover some problems with Magic Drain, that cannot be negated even if your opponent discards a spell card from their hand when Splendid Venus is on the field, and Judgment Dragon is easily stopped using Herald of Orange Light and Archlord Krystia and the infernity deck... well I've never dueled against one so I don't know how it works XD
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Will Lair wrote:
Well, I managed to cover some problems with Magic Drain, that cannot be negated even if your opponent discards a spell card from their hand when Splendid Venus is on the field, and Judgment Dragon is easily stopped using Herald of Orange Light and Archlord Krystia and the infernity deck... well I've never dueled against one so I don't know how it works XD

Take my advice, your side deck... put in 3 Consecrated Light.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Light

Its the best way to stop the infernalty deck, if they kick off you can be dead in 1-3 turns.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 GearfriedIn real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Ratsu wrote:
Will Lair wrote:

Its the best way to stop the infernalty deck, if they kick off you can be dead in 1-3 turns.

I doubt it. Even if you have a holy light but your opponent summon a Mist Wurm, You'll be destroyed. IIRC people usually has Mist Wurm in their Infernity deck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Will Lair wrote:

I doubt it. Even if you have a holy light but your opponent summon a Mist Wurm, You'll be destroyed. IIRC people usually has Mist Wurm in their Infernity deck.

Yes thats true, but the real power to infernity deck are their monsters effects, unless they pull three of that spell card that lets them revive two infernity then they wont last. You have to first get the infernity monsters in the graveyard remember, so as long as they don't dump their hand in the first turn, you should be pretty good. I would love to put Consecrated light in my deck but... well we have all seen my deck. XD
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Back to what Ratsu said about my deck, I dont plan on the instant win strategies and I have about 8 continuous spell cards. Hamon also does 1000 damage for every monster it destroys(but who doesn't know that) so basically, it's a defense piercing monster. I focus on using monsters that either inflict half of a destroyed monster's ATK to your opponents life points or the ATK-DEF strategies. I also have cards that give other cards these abilities(junk barrage, big bang shot, etc) and what motivated me to make a deck like that is when I got my familiar possessed(Eria). I also have other ways of drawing exodia's limbs(sangan, time machine, call of the haunted, monster reincarnation, etc). destiny board is for if exodia fails since I dont have exodia necross. Obelisk is more of a last resort if any of my strategies fail. I think I have imperial order somewhere but I think it's banned but there is also Jinzo. I plan to take out final countdown anyway. Anyway, at least I know what you think about my deck and thanks for the advice, but consecrated light can be destroyed by other attributes. It's also gonna get stronger soon when I add the other familiar possessed charmers into this deck and if they get published then the darkened possessed charmers too(they look evil cause they are possessed by DARK-fiend type monsters). But you still can try and duel me, my deck is A LOT stronger than it sounds when I describe it.
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Ok, just one question Hope... how many cards are there in your deck?
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 pm

I have about 80(the max amount) though I'm not sure if the changed it to 60 cards max or not.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:39 pm

O___O; 8-80....

...Ok COMEON someone else agree with me here that that is just WACK!

Dude.... chick... what ever, your deck needs to go on Slimfast now! I feel bad if my deck goes to 45 cards, but I have never had my deck any where near 60, and never even dreamed of an 80 card deck in ANY card game. (unless its the special deck in magic the gathering that relies on a card that lets you insta win when you have 200+ cards in your deck.)

Your deck seriously lacks structure, Its like joey in season 2 (1 in the US) where he "threw in every butt kickenest monster he could find." I mean I know its not all monsters, but your deck needs WAY more focus to it. Almost all decks are supposed to be around 40-45 cards, and in VERY rare instances 50.
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Sorry Hope, but I have to agree with Ratsu here.

If you want to win with that deck, you need to take out some strategies and focus just in one or two, so you can pull them off as fast as you can and win the duel with style, swiftness and skill.

Try to focus just on one strategy and cut down the amount of cards up to 45 maximum and check how it works, you'll see you will win the duel in much lesser time. Give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 pm

The thing is I have 2 decks, but 1 is in the making. Also, my deck is very effective against exodia decks and frog decks and if one strategy fails, another will rise. I am the kind of person who will use mixed strategies and try to end the duel as quick as possible. Also, when my foe has hardly any life points and they figure out my pierce strategy, they start to panic and they start making stupid moves which causes them to defeat themselves, so I basically turn themselves into their worst enemy. When I cut down on the cards, I start losing in less than a minute cause of strategy backfire that I cannot repair.
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Yet, I doubt you can last 10 turns against my Wynn deck... you should choose your cards wisely so your strategy doesnt backfire and makes you loose.
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 pm

All I had to do really in order to win a lot of duels was my Jowgen the spiritualist-royal oppression combo and my opponent cant summon good monsters(no sacred beasts for that matter) and like I said before, I have a stronger e-hero/neo spacian deck in the making right now. I also have NOT been gloating the whole time(although it seems like it), but lets stop this debate already and let other people share their real life decks(I wish I could duel Kazemachi though).
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:59 pm

of E-hero/neo spacian deck I have been fooling around with something very Promising an E-Hero deck focusing on the "ELEMENT" E-hero monsters. Its pretty fearsome when you combine it with stratose and ocean. Its scary as hell because it can clear the field, then fuse about 4 heros in one turn EASILY.
Fore all of you that don't know pay attention to professor Ratsu. XD

There are 4 new E-heros that are a combination of an E-Hero and a specific element, these cards are different from the others because their effects can be pretty game breaking. These are the Four cards:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Zero
(probably the best of the heros, its used in MANY field clearing OTKs, the best being that you can fuse it with other heros to make other Element E-heros.)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_The_Shining
(This card is the powerhouse of the deck, if you base it around the fusion field spell that removes them from play, it can become beastly in one turn.)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Great_Tornado
(It makes you that much stronger, the best thing is that you can use "Super Poly" to fuse a hero with your opponents stardust dragon.)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Gaia
(Not really important, but its helpful sometimes.)

The deck is OTK crazy and if not OTK, 2TK, and at the most 3TK. If you all want I wouldn't mind posting the deck. Its able to fend off Lightsworn like no bodies business. XD
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Marsh01 In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue310/310In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue160/160In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:08 am

Ratsu wrote:
of E-hero/neo spacian deck I have been fooling around with something very Promising an E-Hero deck focusing on the "ELEMENT" E-hero monsters. Its pretty fearsome when you combine it with stratose and ocean. Its scary as hell because it can clear the field, then fuse about 4 heros in one turn EASILY.
Fore all of you that don't know pay attention to professor Ratsu. XD

There are 4 new E-heros that are a combination of an E-Hero and a specific element, these cards are different from the others because their effects can be pretty game breaking. These are the Four cards:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Zero
(probably the best of the heros, its used in MANY field clearing OTKs, the best being that you can fuse it with other heros to make other Element E-heros.)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_The_Shining
(This card is the powerhouse of the deck, if you base it around the fusion field spell that removes them from play, it can become beastly in one turn.)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Great_Tornado
(It makes you that much stronger, the best thing is that you can use "Super Poly" to fuse a hero with your opponents stardust dragon.)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Gaia
(Not really important, but its helpful sometimes.)

The deck is OTK crazy and if not OTK, 2TK, and at the most 3TK. If you all want I wouldn't mind posting the deck. Its able to fend off Lightsworn like no bodies business. XD

Sounds pretty good. If you'd like, I could ask my boyfriend for you on more tips with E-Hero decks. So far, he made a burn deck that focuses mostly on Knospe and Lady Heat. It worked really well for him during the tournament at AnimeNEXT. o.o He's also made a lot of other E-Hero decks that work well.
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 am

E-heroes and neo spacians can be some of the most powerful cards in the game when used right. I just need the friggin fusions or else it's a piece of crap. I have all the basic elemental heroes and some neo spacians, but I dont have any fusions and need some to complete my e-hero/neo spacian deck. The only type of monsters that I can think of that's stronger would be the blackwings.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Well here is the "E" E-hero deck, the main focus mind you is OTK. It can overpower the deck so much its not even funny.

E hero Sparkman x3
(needed for fusions, but mostly to make The Shining.)
Deep Sea Diva x3
(can make absolute zero, and gives the deck synchro ability as well as deck thins.)
E hero Ocean x3
(Recovers your heros, best used with Stratos. Remember, Stratos is very abusive in the deck.)
E Hero Prisma x3
(Puts Heros in the grave to poly.)
E Hero Stratos x1
(It WOULD be 3, but its limited to one D: )
E Hero Voltanic x3
(Can make the shining, but mostly used because after the field is cleared, it can revive a removed from play hero, if you happened to fuse an E Hero with a Fused E hero due to fusion gate, you can revive it. such as another "The shining)
E hero wildheart
(Its un effected by traps so its a good toolbox, but its also there to help make gaia.)
King of the Swamp x2
(obvious, for fusions.)
E - Emergency Call x3
(A very powerful asset to the deck, you can almost instantly synchro.)
Fusion Gate x3
(One of the back bones to the deck, in this deck its better to have heros removed from play, instead of the graveyard, However a few will end up in the grave, thats why you have...)
Miracle Fusion x1
(Just incase they get in the grave)
Parallel World Fusion x1
(Lets you Fuse Heros that are Removed from play, if you need a hero out automatically.)
Super Polymerzation x2
(Cant be negated, and it lets you eat your opponents monsters, the best part IMO is that its quick play, so you can use it almost like a trap if your opponent attacks. Most of the time you will eat a light monster.)
Giant Trunade x1
(Duh)
Gold Sarcophagus x2
(Duh)
Heavy Storm x1
(Duh)
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
(Duh)
Reinforcement of the army x1
(For a hero deck, duh)
Bottomless trap hole x2
(Duh)
Call of the haunted x1
(Duh)
Compulsory Evacuation Device x2
(I would say Duh, but some people don't get the use of the card, you can get rid of synchros with this, you can return you own E hero Stratos with it to use its effect again, or you can send your own Absolute zero back to your hand to trigger its effect.)

Extra deck--------------------------
E hero Absolute Zero x3
(Nukeage)
E Hero Gaia x2
(Power house)
E Hero Great Tornado x2
(Make weak monsters a powerhouse.)
E Hero The Shining x3
(The fighting force in the deck.)
E Hero Shining flare wingman x1
(its only reason for being here is to use E hero Prisima to get sparkman in the graveyard.)
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
(Duh)
Colossal Fighter x1
(Duh, has a great wall potential.)
Goyo Guardian x1
(Duh)
Stardust Dragon x1
(Duh)

As I have said, the deck's true power shows with Absolute Zero and The shining, the best part is when you fuse one for the other, for instance, fuse two heros for Zero, then fuse zero and another for Shining, the field is nuked, they are wide open, and thanks to fusion gate the heros are removed from play. This boosts up The Shinings attack points, and with the field cleared, you can attack with Voltanic as well and revive a hero that you fused (like that absolute zero that helped make the shining) or another Voltanic which will let you get another, setting up for an OTK easy. The best part about the deck is the fact it is fast, and deck thins like crazy, however the downside is that you need to fuse fast or you will not win.

Overall the deck is very good against the current meta, against X- Sabers it eats their monsters to make gaia, and by the time your done fuseing you wont have heros in your hand to worry about, against Lightsworn, you can eat their monsters to make the shining and it can kick off as fast as they can, against blackwings, its just as fast but the best has yet to come. Infernity is all about field advantage, once you take that away, the lack of hand will kill them, thanks to absolute zero nuking, they have no field which gives you a clear advantage.

Tell me what you all think?
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Your elemental hero deck is quite powerful. I have to admit, it could beat half the dueling deck strategies in the world, but blackwing monsters could overpower your e-hero deck if your opponent uses them right (cause of their their annoying ability which swaps their ATK and DEF). Anyway, good choice of monsters and spells, but traps may need a little work since they would be easy to counter.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 pm

TheLastHope wrote:
Your elemental hero deck is quite powerful. I have to admit, it could beat half the dueling deck strategies in the world, but blackwing monsters could overpower your e-hero deck if your opponent uses them right (cause of their their annoying ability which swaps their ATK and DEF). Anyway, good choice of monsters and spells, but traps may need a little work since they would be easy to counter.

Um... blackwings and traps are fine. absolute zero is one of the backbones, once he blows up nothing will get in the way of the OTK. They cant swap the ATk and DEF if they are not on the field. I don't think you fully understand the power of the deck itself, the real deadlyess of it is that once the field is wiped, you can do a bunch of synchros, and due to Fusion Gate they are removed, but fusion gate lets you fuse from the hand! That means you can make absolute zero, then fuse absolute with something else and nuke their field. then you can do a bunch of synchros to power up the shining and OTK them easily. Traps are not that needed as absolute Zero goes boom often. Besides the deck is built to win by turn 3-4
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 pm

I have been against a blackwing deck and they can swap ATK and DEF anytime they wish(during either player's turn). Also if they power up their monsters with spells and/or traps they can be a real pain to deal with. My friends and my ex-girlfriend also faced blackwing decks before and utterly failed(even my friend John, who has his deck built around his crystal beasts and has the rainbow dragon).
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Dude you are not getting it, it dose not matter if they change the attack of all the cards on the field, once absolute zero blows up, they will have NO monsters on the field so ATK and DEF wont matter. I get your going on about them switching attack and defence but its not going to matter unless they have monsters out, once you GET absolute zero out, you fuse him with another to make him go Ka-boom, then they have NO blackwings on the field. About the only thing that can save you after absolute zero goes off (baring a few trap cards) is a battle fader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In real life, what deck you're using for now?   In real life, what deck you're using for now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In real life, what deck you're using for now?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next