Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Duel Terminal and it's story

Go down 
+16
Wynn
Angelionic
Raiju7
Vent
Dally
Roxas
Runo
lavallover
Ayai-chan
Kappa Tulen
Charmer Fan Yuji
Wiseman
Ratsu
Garaito
Eria
Kirikaze Fuuma
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 pm

True......Like a spy learning their weaknesses, then betraying them when they need t ofight the other tribes XD.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:28 pm

The Duel Terminal Archetype name change for TCG is out...

Vairon --> Vylon
Inverz --> Steelswarm
Gusta --> Gusto
Gemknight --> Gem Knight
Laval --> Laval
Ritua --> Goshiki (WTF!!??)

NOOOOOOO!!! MY INVERZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 am

Vairon --> Vylon
Not much of a problem there for me, sorta the same.

Inverz --> Steelswarm
Eh?, Where the hell did that come from?.

Gusta --> Gusto
Again not a problem, just changed one letter.

Gemknight --> Gem Knight
Added a space?, didn't seem needed...

Laval --> Laval
Wow, Laval is technically the only one left unchanged?, now I only wonder if "Laval Burning Verdant Temptress" is still the same, or did they change the "Temptress" part in her name?...

Ritua --> Goshiki (WTF!!??)
What........the F?, now Ritua Erial will be called "Goshiki Erial" >_<.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am

I knew they gonna change ritua name to prevent ruling abuse, but that's just too WTF. Ritua name change is a simple Trivia, but I still not approve it.

In case you wonder where Goshiki came from, The OCG used english pun (Ritua is the Slang of Ritual) and TCG used Japanese pun (Goshiki is the Slang of Gishiki which mean Ritual)
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:28 am

Still think that they could've done better in it's renaming, hell, even "Ritualo" would've been better, "Goshiki Erial" just sounds ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:08 pm

the Ritua's name in English ver of TF 5 is actually Gishiki.

And I found in Pojo if...

Eviritua = Evigishiki
Ritua Erial = Gishiki Ariel (orz... http://disney-clipart.com/Little-Mermaid/Ariel/ariel-fish-friends.jpg)
Wynnda, Miko of the Gusta = Wynnda, Priestess of Gusto
Wynndarl, Sage of the Gusta = Windaar, Sage of Gusto
Calm, Silent Gusta = Caam, Serenity of Gusto
A Prayer to Gusta = Blessings for Gusto
Gusta Empathy = Contact with Gusto
Daigusta Eagles = Daigusto Eguls
Daigusta Garudos = Daigusto Gulldos

Erial and Wynnda's name aren't reference to their Charmer name, which is disappointing for Charmer fans. I bet the card name's translator doesn't know Akina even they both work for Konami. >_> this thing also ever happened to some of Dharc's other names that uses the feminine word for "Charmer", pointing if he's a girl. >_>

I can deal for their archetype name, but I can't for Wynnda and Erial's name.
Also, Caam is nothing better than Calm.

This name changing sounds a bit 'engrish' for me (except for Ariel, but still I prefer Erial). -_-"
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:58 pm

"Caam"?, What the hell man?, Screw that, I'm always gonna be calling Calm, Erial and Wynndarl by their Japanese names >_>.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 am

Sorry, I made a typo, actually Wynnda's English name in TF 5 is "Winda, Priestess of Gusto".
It's 'Winda' and not 'Wynnda'. facepalm
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 am

"Winda"?, Ok, Now I'm sure they are trying to make us believe they aren't Wynn and Eria.....I fear what will become of Lyna, Hiita, Dharc and Aussa when/if they are remade in the Duel Terminals, when it comes time to rename them.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:07 am

Quote :
the Ritua's name in English ver of TF 5 is actually Gishiki.

Wynnda, Miko of the Gusta = Wynnda, Priestess of Gusto
Ah, that's nice!

Quote :
Sorry, I made a typo, actually Wynnda's English name in TF 5 is "Winda, Priestess of Gusto"

*facepalm*

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL!!!

Someone need to replace Konami current translator, since they already messed up with the naming more than we can imagine... (koa'ki Meiru, Reverse of Arcadia, Fabled, etc etc)
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 GearfriedDuel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 am

I had enough of this... konami USA made too many bullc*** like these things. I prefer OCG names right now. They already went too far by changing unnecesarry names such as Gusta, Inverz. In fact, they changed Inverz to Steelswarm!? Which part of I-N-V-E-R-Z needs to be censored?! Word such as "Inverz" won't even scare a kid to death.

Someone in konami USA needs to be FIRED.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:14 pm

^Agreed, To me, if the name of the card isn't something that will get them in trouble, then don't, ***ing change it!, dear god, now I'm reluctant to wanting Hiita, Lyna, Aussa and Dharc in the Duel Terminal's, I fear what they'll do to them ;_;.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Ritua Noeria

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Rituanoeria

Who.... is.... this....?

Erial's mother? but she didn't look like Eria/Erial at all...

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Arts

She's too creepy to be related to Eria...

Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Kuribo02 Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Maeby is the sempai how teach erial the ritua magic...
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Marsh01 Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue310/310Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Wiseman wrote:

That's a good point. o_o Eria couldn't have possibly learned the ways of the Ritua all by herself...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:26 pm

And why her name is Noeria?

Coincidence? ._.

Next DT game should explain her relation to Erial. Just like Wynnda-Wynndarl being daughter-father.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Wiseman wrote:
The most likely possibility.

@Eria
Well, coincidence always happen. But if not... I'm sure like to know the exact relation between them.Hope it getting explained sooner or later.

Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm

I Demand my damned Light Charmed base arch type... I don't care what it dose, but I will play it!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 GearfriedDuel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 am

Ratsu wrote:
I Demand my damned Light Charmed base arch type... I don't care what it dose, but I will play it!

We have to wait... if Eria and Wynn already in DT, probably Hiita, Aussa, Dharc and Lyna is in the waiting list right now. Of course, I can't wait to see another charmer inside the archetype.

Well, I just realized that Eviritua Tetra Ogre has Noeria's hair and Vairon Tetra's armor. It seems they combined their strength and become a new powerful monster after they used Ritua's Inherited Forbidden Secret Arts. I have a feeling that Noeria used this forbidden secret art to merge Erial with some Ritua monster to create Mind Ogress. This hasn't been stated yet but this is just my theory. But, it's not just Tetra Ogre. There are some other combination like :

1. Laval Cannon + Vairon Stella = Laval Steraid.

2. Gemknight Crysta + Vairon Prism = Gemknight Prismaura.

3. Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusta + Vairon Sphere = Daigusta Sphered

And other that I haven't figured yet. Probably Laval, Gemknight, Gusta, and Ritua combined their strength to fight their only enemy : Inverz. Even though I don't understand why all of them are supported by Vairon. I haven't seen Ritua + Gusta, Gusta + Gemknight or something similar.

But even though they combined their strength, I don't know if they can win or not because...

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 400px-InverzGreysDT11-JP

Effect : "This card cannot be Special Summoned. You must Tribute 3 "Inverz" monsters to Normal Summon or Set this card. Once per turn, you can pay half your Life Points to destroy all other cards on the field."

This guy is simply JD version of Inverz with the exception that this card needs 3 tribute and the cost can be either cheaper or more expensive depending on your LP. He can simply nuke the field with a cost of half of your LP. We'll see what will happen next...

Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Greyz... That one is formidableonce it hit the field... As it is NOT hard to summon at all in Inverz. Trust me. They have plenty of way to tribute summon. but, well. I won't use any, since I prefer Gasath for flexibility and easier to summon. (Not to mention, Gasath work really well with Madith)

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 400px-InverzGasathDT10-JP-DUPR-DT

Quote :
When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 "Inverz" monsters, select and activate 1 of the following effects. ● Destroy all other monsters on the field. ● Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

their most notable support I think is...
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 400px-InverzAll-PurposeDT11-JPDuel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 InvasiveRippleDT11-JP

The All-purpose (monster):
Quote :
if this card is used to Tribute Summon an "Inverz" monster, this card can be treated as 2 Tributes.

The Invasive Ripple (Trap):
Quote :
Pay 800 Life Points and select 1 Level 4 or lower "Inverz" monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon it.

With both combined, Now they can summon the Gasath and Horn without any problem... And the ripple is so awesome for them,
seeing it's not something continuous like Call of the Haunted, so it won't getting in the way for Scout. Scout+All-Purpose=Easy Greyz

And Invasive Ripple+Inverz Caller+Inverz Madith=THIS IS SWARM!

And... Vairon... Good luck in handing your judgment... But, Face this first.
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 RadicaloftheInverzDT11-JP
Quote :
When this card is sent to the Graveyard, select 1 face-up Ritual, Fusion or Synchro Monster on the field and destroy it.
This one can be problematic for those Ritual/Fusion/Synchro Player. Yes, it is JUST sent to the graveyard and don't have to be from the field, so dumping it with Armageddon Knight and Foolish Burial (which is nearly staple for Inverz deck) still activate it effect... And, it's Mandatory, so even if we use it for card cost like PWWB or Raigeki break, it won't miss the timing. (It also have decent attack for level 4 monster)

NB: Their art got even more nasty...
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:52 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Greyz... That one is formidableonce it hit the field... As it is NOT hard to summon at all in Inverz. Trust me. They have plenty of way to tribute summon. but, well. I won't use any, since I prefer Gasath for flexibility and easier to summon. (Not to mention, Gasath work really well with Madith)

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 400px-InverzGasathDT10-JP-DUPR-DT

Quote :
When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 "Inverz" monsters, select and activate 1 of the following effects. ● Destroy all other monsters on the field. ● Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

their most notable support I think is...
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 400px-InverzAll-PurposeDT11-JPDuel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 InvasiveRippleDT11-JP

The All-purpose (monster):
Quote :
if this card is used to Tribute Summon an "Inverz" monster, this card can be treated as 2 Tributes.

The Invasive Ripple (Trap):
Quote :
Pay 800 Life Points and select 1 Level 4 or lower "Inverz" monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon it.

With both combined, Now they can summon the Gasath and Horn without any problem... And the ripple is so awesome for them,
seeing it's not something continuous like Call of the Haunted, so it won't getting in the way for Scout. Scout+All-Purpose=Easy Greyz

And Invasive Ripple+Inverz Caller+Inverz Madith=THIS IS SWARM!

So, Greyz isn't the only one Ritua, Gusta, Gemknight, Laval and Vairon should be aware of huh? Terrible... even though they combined their power, it's highly unlikely they'll win in the end of the story.

Kappa Tulen wrote:
And... Vairon... Good luck in handing your judgment... But, Face this first.
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 RadicaloftheInverzDT11-JP
Quote :
When this card is sent to the Graveyard, select 1 face-up Ritual, Fusion or Synchro Monster on the field and destroy it.
This one can be problematic for those Ritual/Fusion/Synchro Player. Yes, it is JUST sent to the graveyard and don't have to be from the field, so dumping it with Armageddon Knight and Foolish Burial (which is nearly staple for Inverz deck) still activate it effect... And, it's Mandatory, so even if we use it for card cost like PWWB or Raigeki break, it won't miss the timing. (It also have decent attack for level 4 monster)

NB: Their art got even more nasty...

.....This. I don't even know how to react to something like this. Ritual, Fusion, and Synchro? It's all about Ritua, Gusta, and even combination of Vairon + those archetypes! It seems like konami wants to make the alliance of Ritua, Gusta, Laval, Gemknight and Vairon lose the battle! Not only those Inverz have higher ATK power, but they have an effect that would wipe out ritual, fusion and synchro. I can see Greyz, Horn, Gasath and Gilafer laugh their as* off while they simply watching how the alliance stomped by a group of mere Radical of Inverz. I think the only thing that would make the alliance survive in the battle against Inverz is... miracle. Inverz is batshit insane with higher ATK power and better effects.

Well... let's just wait for the official story for this DT.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:33 am

Let's just hope it ends up like every other Good vs. Evil story: With Evil dead/obliterated and the good guys still alive.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:00 am

^ lulz, I rooting for Inverz. :v

We still have a hole on card #23 (can be either Vairon or Ritua) and card #29 (Definitely Inverz)

So, anyone with me and start praying that it is the archetype counterpart for Dharc and Lyna? (Too bad no hole on Laval, so we can't hope for Hiita... We still can hope for Aussa though...)
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:25 am

BUMP

Just found something interesting from pojo. This is a translation of DT stories from Master Guide 3. So, it's official. It's canon. It's there. Sadly, there's no info about Wynnda and Erial here. Not to mention that there's no sign about how Erial turned to Mind Ogress

Anyway, just enjoy this story...

Quote :

Page 1

The End of the Battle of the Duel Terminal World:

The history of war about the Duel Terminal World that started with "Synchro Awakening!!" Why do the monsters that live there fight? What is their fate? And, what kind of ending did it have? That story will be told here.

The Invaders that Appeared Out of Nowhere:

On that planet, many tribes fought each other for supremacy. It was a war that was at a constant stalemate because no tribe had the power to overpower any other. However, this war that was assumed to last forever was brought to an abrupt closure in a way that no one could have foreseen. The invaders from space, “Worm”, have arrived.

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier:

In order to fight back against the pressing invaders, “The Ice Barrier” unsealed the Ancient Dragon “Brionac.” With its power they fight back against the “Worms.”

Flamvell Urquizas:

To fight back against the “Worms” that have descended, “Urquizas,” a powerful warrior of the “Flamvell” took off. With his burning fists, he incinerated the invaders to a crisp.

An Organization that Surpasses Tribes:

In order to fight back against the invaders, the warring tribes went into a ceasefire and joined together for the common cause. And in the end, the 4 most influential tribes on the continent came together and created the “Ally of Justice.” With their different levels of technology, they began to develop weapons to fight against the “Worms.”

Ally of Justice - Ally of Justice Catastor:

“Catastor”, which was developed very early on, had amazing specs and can be seen at the forefront of many great battles.

Genex Undine & Genex Controller:

The “Genex”, a group of Automated Power Reactors, also began to move at the same time.

Page 2

The Aggression of the “Worms” Intensifie:

As the days went on, the invasion of the “Worms” became more and more intense until it spread over the entire continent. Of course, the forest that the “Naturia” quietly lived in was not spared either. They are not a tribe that enjoys fighting, however, in order to protect their home, they descend onto the battle field.

Naturia Leodrake:

Using his claws to rip his enemy to shreds and his fangs to crush his enemy to pieces, “Leodrake” protects his friends and home.

Ally Mind:

A unknown material that was extracted from the meteorite that was thought to be were the “Worms” came from. Thanks to this, the AI of the “Ally of Justice” became tremendously powerful.

Ally of Justice Enemy Catcher:

The goal of the engineers had shifted from eliminating the “Worms” to capturing them and further powering up the “Ally of Justice”.

Mist Valley Thunder Lord:

Disagreeing with the method of “capturing the enemy and using them”, the “Mist Valley” leaves. At the same time, they stated that they will fight off the invaders by fighting only among those of their own tribe.

The Sealed Gods Awaken:

Perhaps it was due to the chaos of the war, the “Fableds” that were sealed deep in the earth were awakened. These gods did not lend a hand in fighting off the invaders, and instead began to move according to their own motives.

Fabled Valkyrus:

After glaring at the war-torn world, “Valkyrus” descended at the home of the “Jurracs” which were near.

Jurrac Giganot:

The “Jurrac” which had barely been attacked by the “Worms” came into contact with the “Fableds”. Against the evil gods that suddenly appeared, they fought back with the flames that enshrouded their bodies.

Genex Army:

To fight back against the “Worms”, the “Genex” have evolved into a form that was suited for battling.

Page 3

The Earth that Descended into Chaos:

In addition to the “Worms”, the “Fableds” have also appeared, creating further chaos in the world. The “Worms” that will simply come back the next day no matter how many you defeat, and the “Fableds” that looked to simply be mocking those who fought against them by jumping into battle after battle have worn the soldiers out beyond belief.

Fabled Leviathan:

He appears in battlefields between the tribes and the invaders and indiscriminately annihilates anything in sight before leaving again. It appears that he was simply taking joy in seeing further chaos upon the battlefields.

Locomotion R-Genex:

The “Genex” have evolved further and gained a new power to allow them to become the “R-Genex”. The power of their Power Reactors and their battle abilities were far superior than that of the “Genex”.

The Release of the Second Dragon - Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier:

Seeing the swift dwindling of their troops, the “Ice Barrier” unsealed the Second Ice Dragon, “Gungnir”. With one breath it turned a thousand enemies into ice statues and crushed them.

The Reinforcements that Appeared at Mist Valley:

After leaving the “Ally of Justice” and fighting only by themselves, the “Mist Valley” were in a state of huge disadvantage against the wave of pressing invaders. With a sudden gust of wind, reinforcements arrived. They are the legendary dragoons “Dragunity” that have came to aid in the “Mist Valley’s” time of need.

Dragunity Knight - Gae Bulg:

With secret techniques only passed down through their tribe, the “Dragunity” control dragons and combine with them heart and body to gain even more power. A group that lives in “Dragon Ravine”, they had long became a mythical existence, but they appeared again in the midst of all this chaos.

Final Battle with the Worms:

Even though the invasion of the “Worms” had begun to slow down for some strange reason, the native tribes sensed that a final showdown was near and began to quickly assemble a final battle weapon. And then, a “Worm” whose size and sinisterness the likes of which never seen before showed itself.

Ally of Justice D.D. Checker (Ally of Justice Quarantine):

It detected a distortion in space-time before the appearance of “Zero”.

Worm Call:

Something with so much mass that it began to distort and tear space is appearing.

Worm Zero:

Devouring its brethren, “Zero” began to amass power. In the face of something that not only swallowed everything but also caused death and destruction just by moving, the native tribes could not hide their despair.

Ally of Justice Decisive Arms (Ally of Justice Decisive Armor):

The “Ally of Justice’s” last ace that was built due to the threat of the upcoming final battle with the “Worms”. At the end of much offense and defense, it fought back the “Worms”.

Page 4:

The Power to Fight Against Gods:

The joy that the native tribes felt after being freed from the threat of “Worms” did not last long. The “Fableds” that had silently been observing all this time finally began an all out conquest. To fight against this, the “Ally of Justice” persistently negotiated with the “R-Genex” and finally got their support.

Fabled Beast Unicore:

The “Fabled Beasts” that began to appear as the evil gods were close to full revival. They serve the “Fableds” with their supernatural powers and work as vanguards for the invasion.

Ally Genex:

New weapons that were born in order to annihilate the “Fableds” that have appeared everywhere. They were developed by using the Energy Reactors of the “R-Genex” and the technology of the “Ally of Justice”.

Jurrac Meteor:

After suffering the most powerful offense from the enemy, the “Jurrac” turned themselves into a meteor and burned up their homeland along with the “Fableds” that were in it. The charred site gave birth to a new tribe of Fire, the “Neo Flamvell”.

Neo Flamvell Origin & Ancient God Flamvell (Ancient Flamvell Deity):

The wishes of those who have lost their bodies in the impact of the “Meteor” came together and awakened the ancient flame god. The fire tribe and the flame god’s wills came together and decimated the remaining “Fableds” in their homeland.

And then the World…:

The world became more and more destroyed due to the never-ending fighting. To wrap things up once and for all, “Ice Barrier” decided to undo the seal on the last Ice Dragon “Trishula”… Without knowing that this will lead to the destruction of the world…

Medium of the Ice Barrier & Mirror of the Ice Barrier:

The words of the “Medium” could not reach the rampaging dragon, and the “Mirror” also proved useless in front of the powerful dragon.

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier:

The ancient and most powerful dragon “Trishula” awakened from its slumber and broke free from the control of the “Ice Barrier” and went on a rampage. Everything was frozen, and the hands of time stopped for the world…

Page 5

A Storm of War Blows Upon a New Stage:

A new Duel Terminal story that started with “Vylon Advents!!” Four tribes that thought about nothing but their war and the appearance of armies of Light and Darkness. The tribes that each had their own thoughts and reasons are forcefully sucked into the battle of Light and Dark.

A Light Shines Upon Fire and Earth:

After taking several repeated powerful strikes from the “Laval”, the “Gem” finally decided fight to the end. In the middle of this battle, the “Vylon” appeared out of the sky.

LIGHT - Vylon:

Living in a realm in the sky, the “Vylon” are basically gods to the world. They were originally monitors that watched over the world, but due to the intensifying of the war on the surface they finally decided to intervene.

Arrow: Intervention

FIRE - Laval:

The “Laval” live in a lava zone that’s surrounded by Fiery Woodlands. A tribe that’s born for battling, all they want is to fight. For that purpose, they attacked the “Gem” repeatedly to start a new conflict.

Arrow: Advancement

EARTH - Gem-Knight:

A group of knights embedded by the power of gems. Although they value honor above all else and hates useless fighting, against the provocation of the barbaric “Laval”, they finally could not take it and rose up to protect their friends.

Darkness Covers Water and Wind:

An unyielding battle between the “Ritua” and “Gusta”. In the midst of their battle, the “Invers” appeared, their goal - to devour everything in sight.

WATER - Ritua:

An organization that wields the same power as the “Ice Barrier” but uses it for the “Ceremonial Water Mirror” to create wicked ancient rituals. In order to gain the bountiful resources of the Mist Valley Marshlands, they invade the “Gusta”.

Arrow: Invasion

WIND - Gusta:

A tribe that lives with the wind and worships the bountiful land they’ve lived on since ancient times. Against their various outside enemies they link their hearts and battle together with animals that live around in order to protect their land through the generations.

Arrow: Barged In

DARK - Invers:

Demon that were sealed in the deepest abyss during the ancient times after losing their battle for control of the world against the “Vylon”. After awakening from the chaos of the land, they began to invade the surface in order to regain their lost power.

Page 6

The Threat of Darkness Spread Over the Continent:

The four tribes had no way of fighting back against the invasion of the “Invers”. They came under the command of the “Vylon” and created a temporary alliance.

Invers Horn:

The “Invers” that came out of the abyss ravaged the land in order to devour the “Vylon” that they once lost against to restore their energy.

Vylon Element:

“Vylon” shares fighting power to those living on the surface to fight off the “Invers”.

Those Who Received Power:

Gem-Knight Crysta + Vylon Prism = Gem-Knight Prism-Aura

Laval Cannon + Vylon Stella = Vylon Stellaid

Ritua Noeria + Vylon Tetra = Eviritua Tetra-Ogre

Reeze, Gusta Whirlwind + Vylon Sphere = Daigusta Sphered

Direct Confrontation of Light and Darkness:

“Lose, and get eaten”. In such a dire situation, the fight against the “Invers” reaches a climax. Just when “Glez” thought he was able to devour all, “Omega” descended from the heavens.

Invers Glez:

Releasing destructive shockwaves along with his anger that destroys the surroundings, “Glez” easily pacifies those who fear him.

Vylon Omega:

Light emanating from “Omega” turns any “Invers” it reaches into smithereens and scatters them across the battle field.

Source : http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?p=21198599#post21198599

And credits to Dark Evangel.

EDIT : FINALLY 2500 POSTS! FUUMA SAIKYOU!! Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Banana Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 Banana
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:21 am

OK guys... guess what I found.

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 IMG_0017

Maybe you're asking "what is that?". This is Merrowgeist. An exceed monster from Ritua. Out of new cards from DT!2, maybe you're wondering why, I put her picture in this thread and guess what! This monster has Emilia's hair, Erial's staff and Wynnda's staff, all combined into one. Which means this monster is a combination of Erial, Wynnda and Emilia.

Wait wait... maybe that's not the case. There's a rumor that Ritua and Gusta are working together to fight against Vairon. What if they are actually not working together? And Merrowgeist only uses two level 4 monsters. If so, is it only Emilia and Wynnda? What happened to Erial? Did she die? So many questions from me for DT12 and all of them concerns about charmers. Or maybe Wynnda just lend Noeria her staff which is doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Terminal and it's story
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next