Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Duel Terminal and it's story

Go down 
+16
Wynn
Angelionic
Raiju7
Vent
Dally
Roxas
Runo
lavallover
Ayai-chan
Kappa Tulen
Charmer Fan Yuji
Wiseman
Ratsu
Garaito
Eria
Kirikaze Fuuma
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 1658415264 Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 3087721399Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:37 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Then Gagagigo the Risen is Gagagigo joining force with Sacred and hope to save Eria from Giski's cursey stuff
That's something I've never thought of before, actually...

Until the most recent Xyz sets, we all were pretty certain of Gagagigo's life story: after leaving Eria, he befriends Marauding Captain, gets corrupted by Kozaky, turns into Gogiga Gagagigo, etc. But Gagagigo the Risen seems to contradict that future. (In fact, so does Eisbahn, but I'll leave that for another time.) If he's indeed "risen", does that mean he died and was reborn? Or how does that work?

Then your comment, catastor, seemed to provide an idea: What if Gagagigo the Risen is Gagagigo fused with some Constellar DNA? He is wearing shining armor like them, and the fact that he's an Xyz monster also seems to fit in with their archetype.

I mean, I know the Erial/Eria plot wouldn't be true, but it's interesting to think about.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/300Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:57 am

Its just a Wild Mass Guess I have back when I saw Gagagigo the Risen, I'm pretty hyped about Charmer and Gagagigo back then.

Most people say my idea is quite briliant and I should make a fanfic about them, but meh, my grammar's pretty bad, I'm not even a Native
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/300Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:48 am

So, I browse Neo Arkadia's forum and I found this:
Quote :
- After the defeat of Sophia, four monsters lead the reconstruction of the planet:
• Gishki Avance
• Kamui, Hope of Gusto
• Gishki Emilia
• Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto
Since there's no picture from DT that states this, I started to doubt if it's really true, but then I browse Pojo for some Master Guide photos, and I found this (picture credits to Senseker):

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 235F4560-EC34-494D-B0AD-8E122844FC6F-11564-000008A6A94D36EF_zpsf8cf222e

Since they're stated to lead the reconstruction of the planet, I believe there's also some other survivors that's also survived from the war, but since they don't contribute in leading the world's reconstruction, they're not mentioned there. One example is Steelswarm Roach that's proven to be survived in the art of Breath of the Valiant.

I'm not sure if Wynnda survived or not, but I assume she's not survived for now. My reason is, it's because Wynnda already stated to be the Gusta Chief while Windaar is away for battles. Judging from her high position, it's just strange if she doesn't contribute in reconstructing the new world along with Reeze and Kamui unless she's missing or not survived in the war itself.

Same with Erial (Gishki Ariel), I'm not sure if she's survived or not, but I can assume she's not contributing to lead the reconstruction of new world, and she begin to go through journey (to meet Wynn that already stated officially if she separated herself from her family, the Gusto tribe), and becomes Eria the Water Charmer (that's if she really Eria). This is from assumption that DT is a prelude to all current card story as DarkEvangel already stated.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:10 am

No, I doubt Eriel become Eria.

I mean, Eriel looks two-three years older than Eria, so I think Eria is Eriel's daughter of ansestor, maybe her cousin if anything
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:34 am

I mean, Eriel looks two-three years older than Eria, so I think Eria is Eriel's daughter of ansestor, maybe her cousin if anything
Everything not mentioned in Master Guide are just speculation, also I really doubt if she actually Erial's daughter, since Wynn already stated to be Wynnda's sister that leaves her own family, judging from this, that means Wynn's age gap with Eria will be too far since I believe the 4 Charmers (Aussa, Eria, Hiita, Wynn) are bound in the same timeline.

Also, Master Guide already stated if Erial is an orphan and Noellia adopted her. The picture of Master Guide is here (and it already translated by Dark Evangel in previous page):

Spoiler:

If she really has other relatives (which likely Eria will be with them if she really Erial's sister/cousin), why she needed to be adopted by Noellia anyway? She can just rely on her own relative if she really has her own relatives survived after the Fabled war, so she won't be an another burden to Noellia especially she also adopted Natalia's son, Avance and not to mention she also have her own daughter Emilia to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 am

Still doubt it, I mean, Wynn and Wynnda's gap is pretty WOW, but man, I mean, Eriel daughter will pretty much take some time for her to have her love story and some times for pregancy

It's just too fast, its like how Naoto Shirogane got a growth sprunt from P4 to Persona x Detective
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:48 am

Still doubt it, I mean, Wynn and Wynnda's gap is pretty WOW, but man, I mean, Eriel daughter will pretty much take some time for her to have her love story and some times for pregancy

It's just too fast, its like how Naoto Shirogane got a growth sprunt from P4 to Persona x Detective
I don't understand about your theory there, honestly... Neutral 

Let's see it this way. Considering Erial and Wynnda are in the same age when Noeria taking care of them (based on After the Storm's artwork), I do believe Erial and Wynn's age gap won't be that far. Probably only 2-3 years if we comparing Wynnda and Wynn's artwork. So if we calculate it,

1. Erial and Wynnda = Same age for both of them, or maybe 1 year age gap, either way, won't be too far.
  2. Wynnda and Wynn = sisters. We can roughly say their age gap won't be so far between 2-3 years, judging from their artworks. So if in the current DT story Erial's age is 16 (just an example), then Wynnda's age could also be 16 as well, while Wynn will be between 13-14 years old.
  3. That means, the age gap between Erial and Wynn most likely will be the same like the age gap between Wynn and Wynnda

But if we go by your theory, about Eria is Erial's daughter, then wouldn't it make Wynn and Eria's gap become so far away between 15-20 years old?

Because Wynn's age most likely will be pretty close to Erial too, then it means she will meet Eria when she's already become a woman between 30-35 years old. Whereas, the 4 Charmers's age gap doesn't looks like that if we judging from their artworks.

Last edited by Runo on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:58 am

Errr....
I'm actually post that I oppose my old idea....

But yeah, it'll be pretty much a large gap, maybe Eria's adopted by Eriel???
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:01 am

Errr....
I'm actually post that I oppose my old idea....

But yeah, it'll be pretty much a large gap, maybe Eria's adopted by Eriel???
A teenager like Erial suddenly wants to adopt a child in Eria's age? silent 

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:03 am

Maybe Eriel think Eria look "Moe Moe Kyun~"????

And yeah, might be quite off-based, but its just a Wild Mass Guess

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 GearfriedDuel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue280/280Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue170/170Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Maybe Eriel think Eria look "Moe Moe Kyun~"????

And yeah, might be quite off-based, but its just a Wild Mass Guess

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Hysterical you know, this one is funny. Nice one. Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Thumbup

Still, I don't think Eria is Erial's daughter. What kind of people with a right mind would adopt someone with age not really far from her age? Especially in an age of war. But, it seems Runo already explained it all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 1658415264 Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 3087721399Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Most people say my idea is quite briliant and I should make a fanfic about them, but meh, my grammar's pretty bad, I'm not even a Native
Aww, that is no reason to not write a fanfic! Most people on this forum are actually non-Native English speakers... including all of our mods lol. I think the only people who are native English speakers are me, Wynn, mc, and Binding Dharc (from the most recently active posters, that is).

If you have a good idea, then I say try it out and write it up. There's no shame in showing it to us... I'll read it and give feedback if no one else Razz

Quote :
- After the defeat of Sophia, four monsters lead the reconstruction of the planet:
• Gishki Avance
• Kamui, Hope of Gusto
• Gishki Emilia
• Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto
Well, good to finally hear this is confirmed. Now I guess I should start shipping Kamui x Reeze, huh?

Eria wrote:
I'm not sure if Wynnda survived or not, but I assume she's not survived for now. My reason is, it's because Wynnda already stated to be the Gusta Chief while Windaar is away for battles. Judging from her high position, it's just strange if she doesn't contribute in reconstructing the new world along with Reeze and Kamui unless she's missing or not survived in the war itself.
No, don't tell me this!!! I'll be sad 😢Poor Wynnda/Erial... why is it always the beautiful ones Crying or Very sad

Eria wrote:
If she really has other relatives (which likely Eria will be with them if she really Erial's sister/cousin), why she needed to be adopted by Noellia anyway? She can just rely on her own relative if she really has her own relatives survived after the Fabled war, so she won't be an another burden to Noellia especially she also adopted Natalia's son, Avance and not to mention she also have her own daughter Emilia to be taken care of.
I actually don't think Erial becomes Eria either... Erial looks clearly older to me in the pic. Of course, two-three years older cannot imply she's her daughter, but still XD

This paragraph you wrote got me thinking, Eria. What if they aren't even related? It would be true that Erial would choose her blood family over being Noellia's adopted daughter, so the only way for her to choose Noellia would be if she had no other living relatives. But because Wynn and Eria are alive at the same time this is going on, what would stop Erial from moving in with Eria? Either Doriado didn't allow it (rotfl), or Erial has no affiliation with Eria in the first place. Also I rule out the possibility of this being a political move because, well... it's just too sad of a situation.

Runo wrote:
Let's see it this way. Considering Erial and Wynnda are in the same age when Noeria taking care of them (based on After the Storm's artwork), I do believe Erial and Wynn's age gap won't be that far. Probably only 2-3 years if we comparing Wynnda and Wynn's artwork. So if we calculate it,

1. Erial and Wynnda = Same age for both of them, or maybe 1 year age gap, either way, won't be too far.

2. Wynnda and Wynn = sisters. We can roughly say their age gap won't be so far between 2-3 years, judging from their artworks. So if in the current DT story Erial's age is 16 (just an example), then Wynnda's age could also be 16 as well, while :wynn:will be between 13-14 years old.

3. That means, the age gap between :erial:and :wynn:most likely will be the same like the age gap between :wynn:and Wynnda

Here's something I remember reading. Don't remember where (maybe it was here), and may be a slight digression, but anyway.

I heard that the Charmers' ages are already determined in their pics. The original Charmer cards show the girls and Dharc at about 10 years old, while the FP forms show them at around 14 years old. Finally, the cataclysmic forms are around 18 years old.

Why do I bring this up? Since it is true that Wynnda and Erial are older then the Charmers, and their pics occur at the same time as the original Charmer pics, then it may mean Wynnda/Erial are adults by the time the Charmers are in FP forms (unless they died Sad). It also means that the story of Gagagigo should occur about 5 years AFTER the reset of the DT world. Interesting theory, eh?
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 586968 Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue350/350Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue400/400Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Wow...
I am totally lost.
I started working a fanfic in my head for the Charmers before I knew there was a master guide for the card storylines, and haven't paid much attention to it anyways, so a lot of this info is more or less going over my head. It's still fun reading through it all and trying to piece some of it together.

But for right now, I have one thing to ask...
Hippocampus wrote:
Well, good to finally hear this is confirmed. Now I guess I should start shipping Kamui x Reeze , huh?
My question being, in the exact manner I reacted to seeing this: 'WHAT, is Kamui a boy!?'
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Erial looks clearly older to me in the pic. Of course, two-three years older cannot imply she's her daughter, but still XD
First off, it's hard to judge whether she have different age with Eria or not. She might looks older than Eria in Gishki Ariel card art, but then again if you look at Aquamirror Meditation she looks younger. I personally think age similarity like this is not something you can judge clearly. Even people in real life can have their photo when they're younger looks older than they are now. It's even harder to tell the age difference when it comes to art with anime style like this.

Hippocampus wrote:

This paragraph you wrote got me thinking, Eria. What if they aren't even related? It would be true that Erial would choose her blood family over being Noellia's adopted daughter, so the only way for her to choose Noellia would be if she had no other living relatives. But because Wynn and Eria are alive at the same time this is going on, what would stop Erial from moving in with Eria? Either Doriado didn't allow it (rotfl), or Erial has no affiliation with Eria in the first place. Also I rule out the possibility of this being a political move because, well... it's just too sad of a situation.
Too much coincidence to the point that the card designer is lack of creativity in making Erial really has strong resemblance to Eria. If they're not related at all, they can just make new Gishki design just like Emilia/Avance and not copy paste from Eria and give her different colored cloak and witch hat. This is not early YGO where a lot of cards can look similar like they're copy pasted.

Not related? What's with these coincidences?

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 0kbnvap Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 EumyKEn
Skirt.

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 EsmQDZc Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 RYu4sZd
Shoes.

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 DY2wnJ5 Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 THC26bY
Blue pompom thing.

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 XcotUQu Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 GHHMf45
Staff: while Erial's staff's head is shaped like Aquamirror, it's understandable since she belongs to Gishki tribe, but see the colors and the basic shape, plus the plant (the vines, the leaves, the fruits). Coincidence?

There's also other similarities like their gloves, belt, not to mention their hair. How they could be not related at all? Is the designer really lack of creativity so they need to steal designs from Eria?

Hippocampus wrote:
I heard that the Charmers' ages are already determined in their pics. The original Charmer cards show the girls and Dharc at about 10 years old, while the FP forms show them at around 14 years old. Finally, the cataclysmic forms are around 18 years old.
Another fan theory. Non canon. No games or Master Guide currently that explained about this.

Hippocampus wrote:
Since it is true that Wynnda and Erial are older then the Charmers
Wynnda I'm sure she's older than Wynn herself, but I can't say the same thing for other Charmers.

Hippocampus wrote:
and their pics occur at the same time as the original Charmer pics, then it may mean Wynnda/Erial are adults by the time the Charmers are in FP forms (unless they died :sad:).
If Wynnda becomes adult at the same time Charmers in FP form, that means Wynn becomes adult in FP form as well. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Binding Dharc wrote:
Wow...
I am totally lost.
I started working a fanfic in my head for the Charmers before I knew there was a master guide for the card storylines, and haven't paid much attention to it anyways, so a lot of this info is more or less going over my head. It's still fun reading through it all and trying to piece some of it together.
Well your fanfic is about the Charmers themselves, not the events in DT. Plus, you also have many OCs. I don't think you need to worry about DT canon so much when writing your story.

Binding Dharc wrote:
But for right now, I have one thing to ask...
Hippocampus wrote:
Well, good to finally hear this is confirmed. Now I guess I should start shipping :kamui:x Reeze , huh?
My question being, in the exact manner I reacted to seeing this: 'WHAT, is Kamui a boy!?'
Lol yep he is. It took me by surprise too the first time I heard about it, but it's pretty clearly explained in Eria's post on page 7 of this thread.

Eria wrote:
How they could be not related at all? Is the designer really lack of creativity so they need to steal designs from Eria?
Well the only reason why I brought this up is because of what you said before. If Erial is related to Eria, then why did she choose to stay with the Gishkis and not go live with Eria, her (presumably) only living relative?

Before you bring up the idea that they are the same person (Erial becomes Eria), I'd like to point out that their faces are too different for me to think that. Specifically, look at their eyes. Erial's gaze looks very serious not only in her card art but every picture she's in, as it reflects that she's gone through hardships. Eria, on the other hand, has eyes that are kind and innocent, those common in youth. Even her FP-form's eyes don't have the same shape as Erial's.

Eria wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
Another fan theory. Non canon. No games or Master Guide currently that explained about this.
No I realize this. I just remember reading it somewhere.
But it is true that all the FP-forms look a bit more, er... developed than the original Charmer forms Razz

Eria wrote:
I personally think age similarity like this is not something you can judge clearly. Even people in real life can have their photo when they're younger looks older than they are now. It's even harder to tell the age difference when it comes to art with anime style like this.

Wynnda I'm sure she's older than Wynn herself, but I can't say the same thing for other Charmers.
I've always thought the Charmers were the same age as each other; that makes the most sense to me. Not necessarily born in the same months, but the same year. While I do agree with the age being difficult to tell, I just think that because they were created in the same archetype in exactly the same way all having the same kind of appearance, then their ages should be the same too. Also virtually every fan representation they're in seems to treat them as about the same age... I've never seen any story or fanart that shows one charmer acting older than another.
So if Wynnda is older than Wynn, that would imply that she's older than Eria, Aussa, Hiita, Dharc, and Lyna too (even though they're not in DT). As for Erial, however, you are right in that there's no way to guess her age. It makes sense that she'd be the same age as Wynnda, since they are both parallels from Charmers to DT, but she could be younger or older I suppose, since as mentioned above we don't even know her exact relation to Eria.

Eria wrote:
If Wynnda becomes adult at the same time Charmers in FP form, that means Wynn becomes adult in FP form as well. Rolling Eyes
But Wynnda is clearly older than Wynn...? So she becomes adult first?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Hippocampus wrote:

Before you bring up the idea that they are the same person (Erial becomes Eria), I'd like to point out that their faces are too different for me to think that. Specifically, look at their eyes. Erial's gaze looks very serious not only in her card art but every picture she's in, as it reflects that she's gone through hardships. Eria, on the other hand, has eyes that are kind and innocent, those common in youth. Even her FP-form's eyes don't have the same shape as Erial's.
Look at Noellia's face at After the Storm and compare her with Gishki Noellia card art.
My point is, same as judging the age, judging they're different person by their face gesture can't be done as simple as that. It's just too difficult to tell. Not to mention Gishki is a tribe that practices forbidden art as mentioned in Master Guide. That could explain why Erial's face is like that. On other hand, Eria is a Charmer (which a kind of magic that's very different than Gishki's arts) which I assume she got enough happiness, and like you  said, kind and innocent. But for Familiar-Possessed - Eria, the different kind of face can't always mean if she's really older than Eria the Water Charmer. Gagagigo possessing her can also be a reason of this.

We don't know if they even have any kind of relationship, but with the facts we already have in canon, it limit us to think who Erial-Eria really are. If Eria is Erial's relative it doesn't make sense since Erial herself is orphan and adopted by Noellia as already stated above. Then if she doesn't related with Eria it's also a big question since they both also looks similar. Except, maybe, Erial separated from her relatives far away after the war for unknown reason, and Eria is her relative . But even this is just unreliable speculation.

But, if Erial is Eria the only thing that comes to my mind about their different face gesture is, it's because while she's in Gishki tribe she learned hard about the forbidden arts Noellia taught to her. Also the hardships. While Eria already free from those forbidden arts. She doesn't have to worry anymore about her past, and grow to what she wants to be, hence the face gesture difference with Erial. But this is nothing more than another unreliable mere speculation.

Hippocampus wrote:
I've always thought the Charmers were the same age as each other; that makes the most sense to me. Not necessarily born in the same months, but the same year. While I do agree with the age being difficult to tell, I just think that because they were created in the same archetype in exactly the same way all having the same kind of appearance, then their ages should be the same too. Also virtually every fan representation they're in seems to treat them as about the same age... I've never seen any story or fanart that shows one charmer acting older than another.
IKR, as a fan I want to think it's true, but anything can always happen.

Hippocampus wrote:
But Wynnda is clearly older than Wynn...? So she becomes adult first?
Yeah, but we know Wynnda and Wynn's age gap isn't that far, so...
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 GearfriedDuel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue280/280Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue170/170Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:58 am

Well, just a small update. This might not related to DT directly. But, it seems there's another counterpart of Naturia Leodrake. You can see the picture here.

What's with this card? Well... it's not just because of Naturia Leodrake. Correct me if I'm wrong. But this monster has a combined armor of Verz and Sacred. And according to YGOrganization, this is the name of the card, and its stat :

It has +100 stat of Naturia Leodrake and has one more level (Not to mention a 'pretty good' effect too). This leads to another question : what's going on here? Why did he has that Verz + Sacred armor combined? Who is the tuner? What is this 'Sacred Tree'?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:37 am

Wow... the art looks really cool actually.
Now that I look more at it, the armor looks a bit like Trishula's... and its stance is very similar to Dewloren's. So maybe this monster shares heritage with the Ice Barriers?
Looks like we have to check the Naturia story again, at any rate.

Also,
Eria wrote:
-The Word for World is TSEROF-
dead and alive swear annihilation of the terra
they shall cut the NEMESIS and shall become the
seed of the new terra
then, darkness shall bring the will of the light
This makes much more sense now. Gaou probably has something to do with this, especially if his armor is Verz + Constellar.

As for the effect... what? Except during Main Phase 2? This is just so random... At least we finally have a solid 2 monster Lv10 Synchro now.

Last edited by Hippocampus on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:07 pm

That looks like Steelswarm + Constellar + Ice Barrier combined.

Actually that armor reminds me of Kerykeion:
Spoiler:
Gaou's head part and the part with horn and mini Gungnir wings looks similar with what Kerykeion have.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 am

Hmm.... I have a theory about this now Razz

Maybe Naturia Leodrake is alive after the world resets, and gains the power to protect the world once Kerykeion and Sombres fly away in Sacred Serpent's Wake. Does anyone know if the story of the Naturias ever expanded on after the Worms are defeated?
If so, that would add a new tribe to the RP, at any rate, iykwim Wink
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Sacred Serpent's Wake OCG name is Breath of Valiant, and then we got set named Legacy of the Valiant, and then the next set's name is Primal Origin.
Legacy --> Origin. Makes me think the sets somehow related to each other, like they made to refer what happens after DT story ended (Breath of Valiant shows the two survivors of war, Emilia and Avance, then next set afterthat named Legacy of the Valiant which includes Gaou with his new armor).

My speculation:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:02 am

Hmm, so according to your theory, Eria, we might get a new card story? That would be interesting. Wonder if there would be any Charmers involved Razz
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Hmm... probably the Sacred Tree that Gaou refers is not Morigami Arusei...
After we got the high quality card scan, it appears that Shinra no Senju Regia is the sacred tree. It's marked with japanese shinto sacred rope (Shimenawa), which means it's a sacred tree.

Spoiler:

Also, in the art of Sacred Mountain of Shinra, we can see the upper part of Senju Regia tree, and it's glowing, probably implying something like it's the sacred tree in sacred mountain or something.

Spoiler:

So, Gaou, a former DT member that now protects a sacred tree, is released in same booster with the sacred tree itself. Though Konami can always make it twisted by not refering Shinra as the sacred tree Gaou protects.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:35 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Hmm.... I have a theory about this now Razz

Maybe Naturia Leodrake is alive after the world resets, and gains the power to protect the world once Kerykeion and Sombres fly away in Sacred Serpent's Wake. Does anyone know if the story of the Naturias ever expanded on after the Worms are defeated?
If so, that would add a new tribe to the RP, at any rate, iykwim Wink
then, where is he when Lswarm invade his land, and how could Gem-Knight took Naturia's place if he's still alive???

anyway, WMG: what if Gaou's Trisula and Leodrake's love child???? XD
a new (crack) pairing will be born!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:35 am

then, where is he when Lswarm invade his land, and how could Gem-Knight took Naturia's place if he's still alive???
I don't think the Gem-Knights took the Naturias' place, per se. While they're both EARTH archetypes, that doesn't mean only one can exist. The Gem-Knights are a separate tribe that were involved in different matters than the Naturias. I was just merely stating that we don't know what happened to the Naturias, since there's nothing about them in the Master Guide after HA04. As Fuuma kindly pointed out, they could even have made contact with the Blackwings at this point.

anyway, WMG: what if Gaou's Trisula and Leodrake's love child???? XD
a new (crack) pairing will be born!!!!
LOL you certainly have some interesting theories XD Hope the fanfic writers don't go crazy over this one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Terminal and it's story
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next