Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Duel Terminal and it's story

Go down 
+16
Wynn
Angelionic
Raiju7
Vent
Dally
Roxas
Runo
lavallover
Ayai-chan
Kappa Tulen
Charmer Fan Yuji
Wiseman
Ratsu
Garaito
Eria
Kirikaze Fuuma
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:46 am

[quote="Hippocampus"]
ally of justice catastor wrote:
then, where is he when Lswarm invade his land, and how could Gem-Knight took Naturia's place if he's still alive???
I don't think the Gem-Knights took the Naturias' place, per se. While they're both EARTH archetypes, that doesn't mean only one can exist. The Gem-Knights are a separate tribe that were involved in different matters than the Naturias. I was just merely stating that we don't know what happened to the Naturias, since there's nothing about them in the Master Guide after HA04. As Fuuma kindly pointed out, they could even have made contact with the Blackwings at this point.

can't say that, Naturia and all gen.1 Duel Terminal should be either frozen in one place, running away somewhere, or just plain dead(which could be the reason some Evilswarm took their body and stuff, more Zombie-like monster :3)

Gem-Knight could be something like a sub-clan of Naturia that live beside them who hides away or haven't born yet when Gen.1 happen, but still don't know about that, since I could see Gem Knight Lazuri pray in front of a statue of Naturia Rock, which could be their ancestor XD

my god! fan theory appear!

Gem-Knight Master Diamond is actually Naturia Rock who lament his weakness along with his cowardly, vowing that he will be a new person starting that day and train so hard that his body start to become shiny and grown up, creating a new faction while praying over the dead Naturia(Barkion, Leodrake, etc)

i have sudden urge to write fanfic about this while i still have goddamn lot of them

DAMN YOU PLOT BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:00 am

I'm sorry for double post, but after checking the new Evilswarm card AKA "Evilswarm Excalior Knight", I found out that he have some similarity with Gaou:
1. They're both part of the Duel Terminal Gen.1(Evilswarm used to be Steelwarm Roach, while Gaou used to be Leodrake)
2. Both have shiny white armor
3. Have same atk and def as their other form(Roach and Leodrake)
4. Got some fancy name(in japan, Evilswarm Excalior have his name into Noubleswarm Belzebout)

Then if my deduction's right:
Some surviving member of Gen.1 Clan in Duel Terminal become the world's hero and tries to purified the world!!!!!
My god!!!! We got Steelswarm Roach as hero!!!!!
He should just be a Masked Hero now!!!!!
(Once I think of this, I type "RIDER KICK!!!!!" Whenever I attack with Evilswarm Excalior Knight :3)
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 1658415264 Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 3087721399Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:44 am

I'm sorry for double post, but after checking the new Evilswarm card AKA "Evilswarm Excalior Knight", I found out that he have some similarity with Gaou:
1. They're both part of the Duel Terminal Gen.1(Evilswarm used to be Steelwarm Roach, while Gaou used to be Leodrake)
2. Both have shiny white armor
3. Have same atk and def as their other form(Roach and Leodrake)
4. Got some fancy name(in japan, Evilswarm Excalior have his name into Noubleswarm Belzebout)

Then if my deduction's right:
Some surviving member of Gen.1 Clan in Duel Terminal become the world's hero and tries to purified the world!!!!!
My god!!!! We got Steelswarm Roach as hero!!!!!
He should just be a Masked Hero now!!!!!
(Once I think of this, I type "RIDER KICK!!!!!" Whenever I attack with Evilswarm Excalior Knight :3)
...And that's why Steelswarm Roach is in the DT RP. Lol maybe we should add Leodrake as well by this logic?

Is his TCG name really confirmed to be Nobleswarm, though? That's really dumb sounding, (a), and (b) he won't be considered an "lswarm" monster like he is in OCG.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:43 am

Hippocampus wrote:

...And that's why Steelswarm Roach is in the DT RP. Lol maybe we should add Leodrake as well by this logic?

Is his TCG name really confirmed to be Nobleswarm, though? That's really dumb sounding, (a), and (b) he won't be considered an "lswarm" monster like he is in OCG.

after checking, its actually Nobelswarm, so yes, Steelswarm Roach got a Nobel price

the real translated name is actually "Verzbuth, the Exciton-Glimmer Knight", so yeah, he have the awesome name of Beelzebub
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 1658415264 Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 3087721399Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:49 am

after checking, its actually Nobelswarm, so yes, Steelswarm Roach got a Nobel price
Out of curiosity, where did you find this information? Granted, I've only looked on the YGO Wikia, but its TCG name is still listed there as Evilswarm Excalior Knight.

He probably got a peace prize then, since no offense to him, but he doesn't seem the type to write literature or do chemistry Razz
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:27 am

if i remember right, its from wiki as well, but dunno, my memory's a bit jumpy since i just pass my room's door
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:12 pm

According to this pic:

Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 3E17F5D9-7B53-4D71-95DB-119ABD10609D-13134-000009C05763EBCA_zps01ec91eb

Natalia <--> Noellia: states if they're comrades from Ice Barrier.
Natalia <--> Avance: states if they're mother and son.
Avance --> Noellia: states that Avance dislikes Noellia.
Noellia --> Avance: states that Avance is adopted by Noellia.
Avance <--> Emilia: states if they're childhood friends.
Noellia <--> Emilia: states if they're mother and daughter.
Noellia --> Erial: states if Erial adopted by Noellia.

Hopefully this could be useful for the RP thread.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Eria wrote:
Avance <--> Emilia: states if they're childhood friends.
Childhood friends that sleep in the same bed hmpfh

But yes, I think I do remember seeing this pic, but not with all the kanji translated. Thanks Eria!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Terminal and it's story
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7