Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Duel Terminal and it's story

Go down 
+16
Wynn
Angelionic
Raiju7
Vent
Dally
Roxas
Runo
lavallover
Ayai-chan
Kappa Tulen
Charmer Fan Yuji
Wiseman
Ratsu
Garaito
Eria
Kirikaze Fuuma
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story GearfriedDuel Terminal and it's story S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue280/280Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue170/170Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Duel Terminal and it's story Empty
PostSubject: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:07 am

I found out that duel terminal is not just a normal game. Guess what. There's a story on duel terminal and it looks very interesting. This is what I got from pojo :

There is a planet, let's call it DT for simplicity's sake. There are many tribes on this planet. Our story and DT01 starts with the crashing of a Worm Meteor from the Worm Nebula that carries invaders with them. With this, 3 native tribes, X-Sabers, Flamvells, and Mist Valleys came together and made the AOJ. The Ice Barriers don't care for the world that much, so they hid in the barrier ignored the world. The AOJ are powerful (?) weapons that managed to drive back the front forces of the Worms for a bit. During this time, the debris from the Worm Meteor begins to contaminate the DT Planet and the tribes learn how to Synchro.

Then, DT02 came along, and the main army of Worms arrive. This is when the 3 Allied Tribes made the Genex, and used them to power the AOJ for longer periods of time and made them more powerful. DT02 can be seen as a victory for Worms because the X-Sabers are wiped out after this battle.

DT03 starts with more invasion from the Worms and the Allies being pushed back. The Naturals, another native tribe, got tired of the on going war causing harm to nature they lived to protect, and joined in on the Anti-Worm Campaign. This lead to development of more powerful Genex and AOJ to combat the Worms, and it was sort of a stalemate. However, the Worms still won this round as Flamvells were defeated as well.

DT04 brings more and more Worms, and the war gets more fierce. So fierce, that it awakened ancient creatures, some of which are considered "gods" in mythology. These are the Juraks and Magoshin. It's also mentioned that there is a betrayer on the side of the Allies, but I don't know who it is. I'm assuming it's the Mist Valley Thunder Lord guy because his picture shows him ripping a Catastor in half. I am assuming this is the reason that AOJ and Mist Valley both disappeared in DT05, because they were betrayed and destroyed.

DT05 has the Allies without the AOJ to work with, so the Genex upgraded themselves to Real Genex to fight back. This is when the real intentions of the Magoshin became dubious because they helped both sides of the conflict.

DT06 saw a return of the AOJ, as well as the Dragunity, which were said to have risen out of the deserted Mist Valley. The Worms bring out their biggest monster, and the AOJ brings out their ultimate weapon. In the end, the AOJ wins and peace is temporarily restored.

In, DT07, the Magoshin uses the Magoshinjuu to begin their plan of conquering the planet. The Juraks are beginning to be contaminated too because they mutated enough to have weapons in their biological bodies. The AOJ and Genex combined together to make the Ally Genex to fight back against the Magoshin.

I am most likely missing some details, but that's the gist of it. And I am NOT making any of this up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue300/300Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue150/150Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:12 am

Who's write this all?
You need to give credit to the writer of this. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue280/280Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue170/170Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:22 am

Oh yeah, I forget about that one. Sorry. Razz

Thx to Dark Evangel who gave us this information.

EDIT : Just read another page, he got these story according to duel terminal OP. Either this is reliable or not it's still 50-50 for me. If this is fake, sorry for the false info and please delete this thread. Duel Terminal and it's story Frown Duel Terminal and it's story Frown
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue300/300Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue150/150Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:44 am

Hmm... never heard about official story behind the card sets.
It would be nice if Duel Terminal have a story like this. But, if it's real, it seems unfair to the other card sets.
Actually i want to know the story behind The Lost Millennium booster~

Ah, speaking of Duel Terminal, I like those Naturia/Natural cards. It's nice to see them in a story like this.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue400/400Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:51 am

Hihi. STON must include 6 samurai story too.(if it used)
Yosh2. Give us another story duel. Wanna read,wanna read! *slapped*
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:21 am

Dark Evangel wrote:

Inverz: A tribe that lost to the Vairons in a battle in the ancient times. Thanks to the chaos on the surface, the predators are released from their forbidden seals!

Ritual: An organization that controls the lost ancient art of Ritual with the "Ritual Water Mirror". By using this forbidden spell, they began searching for resources.

Gusta: A tribe that lives in the "Great Marsh" between the "Ice Barrier" and "Mist Valley". Controlling wind and nature, they ally themselves with the protists and stand against the threat!

Vairon: The "Vairon" are beings equal to gods in the surface world. With a weary sigh, they leave their post as observers of the star and intervene in the chaos on the surface.

Laval: A natural-born warring tribe that lives in the Fiery Woodlands that has a widespread area of lava. To seek battle, they engaged in a fierce conflict with the neighboring "Gem" tribe!

Gem: A tribe that hates conflicts and wishes for peace. After several fierce attacks from the "Laval", they unite and stand up to protect their luster!

If this were true...

well, I have feeling if Ritua is a part of an antagonist archetype and Gusta is in the protagonist side? o.o
by the word of "Forbidden Spell" that states on Ritua there... plus, the Ebiritua word (the katakana of V pronounced B, so it may be Eviritua, could this "Evi" here from the word "evil"?).
Whatever, but, if Ritua should fight Gusta in this DT, then...
it's an epic fight between Erial and Wynnda! :v
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:14 am

Well there is no OFFICIAL story behind it, but you can get some back ground for each "tribe" on certain cards, and other cards are hints in themselves. For instance we all know the AOJ hate the worms because of whats on the AOJ core text, but also that they hate the mist valley due to the other AOJ (the one thats vanilla that looks like a bird) as well as the name of certain cards. For instance we know that AOJ and Flamevell are on a team (as shown by flamevell magician's effect to get stronger for each AOJ on the field.) The worms are against the AOJs so it can also be assumed that they are against the Flamevell, They are also allayed with the Ice barrier, and the mist valley. (See Ice barrier numbing grub, and Mist Wurm ) It is also worth while saying that there is FIRE on one side, and WATER on the other. Thats as far as I have on it.

TL;DR
AOJ + Flamevell = Team A
Worm + Ice Barrier + Mist Valley = Team B
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Ratsu wrote:
Well there is no OFFICIAL story behind it, but you can get some back ground for each "tribe" on certain cards, and other cards are hints in themselves. For instance we all know the AOJ hate the worms because of whats on the AOJ core text, but also that they hate the mist valley due to the other AOJ (the one thats vanilla that looks like a bird) as well as the name of certain cards. For instance we know that AOJ and Flamevell are on a team (as shown by flamevell magician's effect to get stronger for each AOJ on the field.) The worms are against the AOJs so it can also be assumed that they are against the Flamevell, They are also allayed with the Ice barrier, and the mist valley. (See Ice barrier numbing grub, and Mist Wurm ) It is also worth while saying that there is FIRE on one side, and WATER on the other. Thats as far as I have on it.

TL;DR
AOJ + Flamevell = Team A

yeah, i know, Konami actually can make this game better by putting official story about them. But they didn't do that. :v
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story Kuribo02 Duel Terminal and it's story 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Is not that simple you see, there is an oficial story and it's called Yu-gi-oh!

Since all manga, anime, novel¡?, ect ect, are for a point of view of the duel player, make a project about the PoV of the monster (without the "but i active my trap to couteract your most powerfull card) it's risky, in economical terms.

Even in the GX seasson of the yubei arc the monster world have duelist with some kind of wood brace-like-duel disc, i mean... WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Ratsu wrote:

TL;DR
AOJ + Flamevell = Team A

Well, it seems Dark Evangel in pojo who wrote it has the duel terminal magazine. And I haven't see any of pojo members complaining about what D Evangel wrote so far. and we know that lots of pojo members aren't so stupid at all. If you think it's fake, then you can join pojo and ask Dark Evangel about where he get the source.

Eria wrote:
If this were true...

well, I have feeling if Ritua is a part of an antagonist archetype and Gusta is in the protagonist side? o.o
by the word of "Forbidden Spell" that states on Ritua there... plus, the Ebiritua word (the katakana of V pronounced B, so it may be Eviritua, could this "Evi" here from the word "evil"?).

Then I present you this song for Erial and Wynnda's decisive battle :v

Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 am

I happen to be a member of Pojo.com, and there is no OFFICIAL word from Konami about a story. (not to mention you have no proof he really dose work for them or anything so you cant really say anything is official.) Not to mention what you said goes agaist the "story" it has Flamevell working with mist valley and worms when the flamevell arch type works with the AOJ's AGAINST the mist valley and worms (as shown on the Flamevell magician) As well as the ice barrier and worms working together. (as shown by the numbing grub) The only team that seems to work for both sides are the ally Genex (because they seem to have a form to help each group) Also I have never seen or hear of a "Duel Terminal Magazine" They have preview clips in JUMP books but they have no official magazine or anything. After all if there was all this "bit official story" wouldn't the wiki have something about it? All that's on there is the mention about the "hints" of a story from card lour. You cant trust every thing on the net you know, I wrote a huge backstory on the Sky scourge cards that made sense in the yugioh world, and if I posted it people would probably think its real. (it fits so well) But you cant trust people on the net, like I said if the wiki has info on it, then its real. (if they had a "Duel Terminal magazine" then people would post it on there. Not to mention one last point... If its an official story listed in a magazine, why is it that when you look up "Duel Terminal story" all you get is this topic, and the same thing you copy-pasted from pojo on a non official site.

...just say'en XD

EDIT: Sent a message to Dark Evangel, I want to know where this source is from.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:59 am

Ratsu wrote:
Sent a message to Dark Evangel, I want to know where this source is from.

Ah, let us know after your message replied.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Eria wrote:
If this were true...

Then I present you this song for Erial and Wynnda's decisive battle :v

Too epic. :v
The result is both are sent to the graveyard because they have 1000 ATK. Now we have 4 Charmers left. :v
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:14 am

Ratsu wrote:
EDIT: Sent a message to Dark Evangel, I want to know where this source is from.

Then post the printscreen of his PM after he sent you a message about it. I'd like to know about his answer too. Don't copy paste it.

Ratsu wrote:
I happen to be a member of Pojo.com, and there is no OFFICIAL word from Konami about a story. (not to mention you have no proof he really dose work for them or anything so you cant really say anything is official.) Not to mention what you said goes agaist the "story" it has Flamevell working with mist valley and worms when the flamevell arch type works with the AOJ's AGAINST the mist valley and worms (as shown on the Flamevell magician) As well as the ice barrier and worms working together. (as shown by the numbing grub) The only team that seems to work for both sides are the ally Genex (because they seem to have a form to help each group) Also I have never seen or hear of a "Duel Terminal Magazine" They have preview clips in JUMP books but they have no official magazine or anything.

Why I said duel terminal magazine because he has official pictures of Wynnda and the others. Actually I had no idea what is it so I called it DT magazine.

Ratsu wrote:
After all if there was all this "bit official story" wouldn't the wiki have something about it? All that's on there is the mention about the "hints" of a story from card lour. You cant trust every thing on the net you know, I wrote a huge backstory on the Sky scourge cards that made sense in the yugioh world, and if I posted it people would probably think its real. (it fits so well) But you cant trust people on the net, like I said if the wiki has info on it, then its real. (if they had a "Duel Terminal magazine" then people would post it on there. Not to mention one last point... If its an official story listed in a magazine, why is it that when you look up "Duel Terminal story" all you get is this topic, and the same thing you copy-pasted from pojo on a non official site.

...just say'en XD

That's why I asked him on his blog where did he get the source. But if you think pojo members are a bunch of retards that believes every Dark Evangel "lies", then fine. For now we have to find out what Dark Evangel said. If I was wrong, OK, I admit it. But like I said, let's see about Dark Evangel's statement.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am

According to Dark Evangel, the information they posted was from a "Duel Terminal Guidebook" The problem in this is that I have never seen or even herd of such a thing. Regardless some things from this "Duel Terminal Guidebook" is a bit contradictory to certain cards. Either way as far as I can see even if this guidebook exists, it is not "Official" it would fall under Fannon. (like all of touhou) Personally though I find it interesting so I am going to look into these guidebooks, I have never seen one and I do not like NOT knowing something. I will post info as I find it.

Just putting it out there, but they would not post their source (image wise or any other) which makes me wonder just if its true. (According to them when asked about images or scans of these guide books they said "There are none. Nobody wants to scan YGO guidebooks, it's just ridiculous to do so." I have seen scans of MANY guidebooks from anime to video games, it seems strange they would not have any of this, but thats just me.) But like I said I am going to look into this. (I have some friends in Japan, so I will see if they can find anything on this for me.)

EDIT: Almost forgot, since some people have trust issues online here is a screen capture of what they said.
https://2img.net/h/i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/ratsu2/into.png
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 am

^
Most likely written in that guide book.
Now, it's just how you can get it and read the fact about DT's story in it. :v
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Any idea where they sell them?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm

LeArk wrote:
Gusta:
The Mist Valley Wetlands. A vast wetland located between Mist Valley and the Ice Barrier. The family who lives here, The Gusta, believes this place has been blessed with fertile land since ancient times. This tribe has worked with the ancient creatures that live here to fight against the various enemies that have attempted to wipe them out. However, at the present, the chaotic conflict on the surface has occurred, and since those conflicts... does anyone remember voices coming from the ground before?

Richua:
Believing in justice, the "Ice Barrier" who longed for peace and had sealed away the original superpower, while a powerful homogeneous group, a certain group of their tribe had instead turned to the ancient wicked ceremonies and rituals of the "Evirichua" that were thought to have been lost knowledge, by using the "Suikagami" (Water Mirror). Thus they called themselves the Richua. Originally, they were small and powerless, so they looked to the Mist Valley Wetlands for its abundant resources, and began to invade the land of the Gusta.

Duel Terminal 10 - Raid of the Inverz
In a certain region.
The Gusta lived with primordial beasts, living with the winds, defended the Wetlands of Mist Valley. As well, the "Richua" Tribe who preformed ghastly rituals with their wicked Ritual Water Mirror had become a threat to them. Due to the infighting between the Gusta and the Richua, a new threat suddenly appeared. The ones who had been watching their fights from impenetrable shadows appeared on the surface. The ones from the ancient times of the world, those sealed in the darkness itself, the Inverz, had begun to invade again.

This is interesting, dunno where LeArk's source, but, this is most likely from DT guidebook too.

So, Ritua really Gusta's enemy? :v
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:57 am

If so, that probably means Erial/Eria vs. Wynnda/Wynn ;_;. Unless their too close of friends and don't fight even when/if they meet on the battlefield...
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Kay I got a confirmation from my friends, and I am getting some scans soon, but it looks like I was wrong these are indeed the right stories. But as for Konami saying them as "Official" I don't see any where on that, it might be Fanon like with Touhou. Regardless these are all correct.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 am

"Duel Terminal 11 - Judgment of Omega!!" already confirmed.

Shriek wrote:
- It's up to the main monster "Vairon Omega" and the forces of the other tribes to unite and to pass judgement over the troops of the evil Inverz.

- Expanding and strengthening the themes of "Vairon", "Laval", "Gemknight", "Inverz", "Ritua" and "Gusta".

ok... this DT has six different attributes of monster archetype, would be better if there's Charmer-related cards there like in previous DT. That's just my hope. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 am

Eria wrote:

Shriek wrote:
- It's up to the main monster "Vairon Omega" and the forces of the other tribes to unite and to pass judgement over the troops of the evil Inverz.

- Expanding and strengthening the themes of "Vairon", "Laval", "Gemknight", "Inverz", "Ritua" and "Gusta".

ok... this DT has six different attributes of monster archetype, would be better if there's Charmer-related cards there like in previous DT. That's just my hope. I love you

I hope for it too...

So, as suspected, it gonna be:
Laval: Hiita
Gemknight: Aussa
Inverz: Dharc
Vayron: Lyna

From what it suggest, I guess there will be Lot more Inverz than the other... That's great, since I like Inverz. Smile

And hope Omega isn't something as broken as Trishula...
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Duel Terminal and it's story Marsh01 Duel Terminal and it's story Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue310/310Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue160/160Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 am

Eria wrote:

Shriek wrote:

I hope so, too. I'd love Duel Terminal if they did. lovely
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 am

Eria wrote:

Shriek wrote:

I hope Omega won't destroy everything just like Trishula did at the end of DT-08. And, I hope there would be a lot more charmer related cards here in this DT.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Duel Terminal and it's story Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Terminal and it's story Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Ya know, someone on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki has said that someone on Shriek has said that the Story for JoO is:
"It's up to the main monster 'Vairon Omega' and the forces of the other tribes to unite and to pass judgment over the troops of the evil Inverz."

So maybe, for now, Eria and Wynn won't have to fight each other?, cause to me it sounds like the Inverz is so powerful, it requires all the other main tribes, Laval, Vairon, Gusta, Ritua, and Gemknights, to unite to destroy them all. Dharc's in trouble if he is part of the Inverz sooner or later...
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Ya know, someone on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki has said that someone on Shriek has said that the Story for JoO is:
"It's up to the main monster 'Vairon Omega' and the forces of the other tribes to unite and to pass judgment over the troops of the evil Inverz."

So maybe, for now, Eria and Wynn won't have to fight each other?, cause to me it sounds like the Inverz is so powerful, it requires all the other main tribes, Laval, Vairon, Gusta, Ritua, and Gemknights, to unite to destroy them all. Dharc's in trouble if he is part of the Inverz sooner or later...

But hes the DARK charmer, so maybe he helps the good guys by taking control of them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Duel Terminal and it's story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Terminal and it's story
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next