Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer

Go down 
+13
Angelionic
Ratsu
Will Lair
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Dally
Natsuhiko
HiitaFire
Eria
Necromonium
Kirikaze Fuuma
Ayai-chan
Charmer Fan Yuji
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 am

Runo wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
As for the artwork....... well, this is the first time I actually think Lyna is... cute. Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Redface

................Yes. I never think Lyna is as cute as either Eria or Wynn before. Any problem, fanboys? Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Mad

LOL, poor Lyna rotfl But... yeah, compared to those two... XD;;;

Eria wrote:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 D7f8fd8a

Her magic circle looks different than other 4's magic circle.
Maybe she posses different kind of magic than them...

I wonder if this kind of magic has a high risk, according to it's effect. Maybe she need to sacrifice herself to use her own spiritual art? Because the effect of this card sounds like she's trying to revive someone, and it cost her own life.

Just a random thought. But if that's true, then... a bad ending for her >.<;;;

It's similar to Aussa's Kurogane, and Kurogane summons from grave, that's more like Aussa sacrificing herself to revive someone.

Lyna uses her spirit art to summon monster from banished zone, so it doesn't always revive something that already dead, who knows it summons from another dimension.... or from heaven (lol).
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 GearfriedFavorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 am

Runo wrote:
I wonder if this kind of magic has a high risk, according to it's effect. Maybe she need to sacrifice herself to use her own spiritual art? Because the effect of this card sounds like she's trying to revive someone, and it cost her own life.

Just a random thought. But if that's true, then... a bad ending for her >.<;;;

It doesn't have to go that way. If you say so, then all charmers except Dharc would die because of their own spiritual art. You see, there's an obvious combo for charmers where they charm a monster with similar element and can use them to be a Familiar Possessed form, or, to tribute them as Spiritual Art fodder. Lyna is no exception. We simply don't know canon-wise about what Lyna sacrificed in order to use this spiritual art. Could be herself, or the charmed monster, or her familiar. As long as Konami never confirmed it, it's just a mere speculation.

Maybe we can make a Spiritual Art Discussion thread to discuss this. :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 am

Eria wrote:
It's similar to Aussa's Kurogane, and Kurogane summons from grave, that's more like Aussa sacrificing herself to revive someone.

Lyna uses her spirit art to summon monster from banished zone, so it doesn't always revive something that already dead, who knows it summons from another dimension.... or from heaven (lol).

Ah... could work XDDD I forgot about Kurogane, LOL rotfl

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
It doesn't have to go that way. If you say so, then all charmers except Dharc would die because of their own spiritual art. You see, there's an obvious combo for charmers where they charm a monster with similar element and can use them to be a Familiar Possessed form, or, to tribute them as Spiritual Art fodder. Lyna is no exception. We simply don't know canon-wise about what Lyna sacrificed in order to use this spiritual art. Could be herself, or the charmed monster, or her familiar. As long as Konami never confirmed it, it's just a mere speculation.

Maybe we can make a Spiritual Art Discussion thread to discuss this. :]

Nah, that's why I said it's just a random thought XD

Anyway, re-confirmed about the card name, maybe it's actually Hijiri XD;;; Koureijutsu - Hijiri [光霊術-「聖」(ひじり)]. Dunno what kind of translation they would give to this card, though....

Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

XD From the look on Lyna's face, it looks as though she is freaking out because the opponent revealed a trap card.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:35 am

As a Super Rare!? Great! a Shiny Charmer card! I like the art though... *sigh* if only they reprint the "SPiritual Dark Art" with alternate Art that feature Dharc on it...
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:32 pm

If there was, then it might have an off the chart price, but I doubt they'll make another one for Dharc, since they already have "greed".
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:44 am

For Lyna lovers:

Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 586968 Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 pm

The way I see it, Milla is Lyna's sister.

The handcuffs shared by Dharc and Lyna, in my hypothesis, were originally both one set of cuffs worn by Dharc. This is speculation based on Dharc's cuff and torn cloak: I think Dharc was at one point exiled for something, and had to survive on his own for sometime until one day he was forgiven and brought back. The cuffs were broken, and in a symbolic gesture between Lyna and Dharc who are obviously very close to remind them of what had happened, they each kept one cuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3