Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer

Go down 
+13
Angelionic
Ratsu
Will Lair
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Dally
Natsuhiko
HiitaFire
Eria
Necromonium
Kirikaze Fuuma
Ayai-chan
Charmer Fan Yuji
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Kuribo02 Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 6229305_m

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Her mother... or lynna itself when grow up.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Lyna mother maybe?

But the effect is really good thought... 1800 ATK monster that can't be Trap Hole'd/BTH'd/Torrent'd/etc that can become Arcanite and can be Honest'd is just too good on Light-Beat. And view opponent card as a bonus is not bad either...
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Inochi01 Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/950Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Well... Mira DOES resemble Lyna...

I mean, she's got the same basic hairstyle as Lyna, and judging from some facts on the card design, I would even dare to say Mira and Lyna can be the same person.

First, the most obvious detail, the furry white/gray charm on her belt.

Second, they both wear their belts in the same way across their hip.

Third, Mira's staff is not that different from Lyna's staff, the only thing different is that four-winged symbol at the front of her staff that may as well represent Happy Lover. Personally I would think it's similar to the idea I had about Happy Lover not being literally with Lyna at the moment they "fuse" with her familiar.

Fourth, the fact of Happy Lover not being actually there makes me think neither Lyna or Dharc will actually get through a "Familiar-Possession", instead, they (or in this case just Lyna) will fuse with their familiars in a different way, Lyna for example would do it to gain a more pacific and calm form, becoming the Eternal Magician.

Fifth, acquiring a more "ethereal" form like Mira's would fit with Lyna since that kind of characters fits with Light-related characters and could be the "last stage" for Lyna obtaining such a form with the power of Light.

Pretty much that's it, it's just my opinion ^^u
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:28 am

Great... I finally collect over 100 copies of Lyna and now a new card for me to collect is out... 100 copies of Mira here I come! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Inochi01 Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/950Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:35 am

Lyna : OMG 100 copies! °-°||

...I think I need more Lyna cards .-.
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/320Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:24 am

Well, if it IS Lyna, I think it's strange that she doesn't already have a familiar possessed version yet(tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the case).
Still, the art-work on the card is really nice and really looks like Lyna, so I'll be getting it anyway XD
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Will Lair wrote:
Lyna : OMG 100 copies! °-°||

...I think I need more Lyna cards .-.

You want a pic? XD
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Kuribo02 Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Ratsu wrote:
Great... I finally collect over 100 copies of Lyna and now a new card for me to collect is out... 100 copies of Mira here I come! >Very Happy

Dude... one-hundred card's of the same charmer?... we need to find you a girlfriend!

Edit: That look's like Lynna Wink
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 pm

100 copies.......you are a true disciple of Lyna......card wise.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 am

Ratsu wrote:

Wow..........*makes it a personal note to get the money and get 100 everything of Hiita >.>*.

OT: I personally don't wanna think it's Lyna, I mean, she's older, and her name is Mira instead of Lira/Lyra/Raira, plus no Happy Lover anywhere, maybe her Onee-chan, Kaa-chan, or someone who just plain looks like her XP.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Wiseman wrote:
Ratsu wrote:

Dude... one-hundred card's of the same charmer?... we need to find you a girlfriend!

Edit: That look's like Lynna Wink

o_o; Uh... dude I am married, and my wife is trying to get 100 + Dharcs XD
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:44 pm

^ You two are made for each other.

Since the naming is different, maybe it's an incarnation, or Lyna's sister or mother or anyone related to her perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:07 pm

I will admit it... I have a problem.

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 IMG_3019
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 GearfriedFavorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Wow. So many Lyna there.

I'm proud of you, my son. Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Cry
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Wow. So many Lyna there.

I'm proud of you, my son. Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Cry

I plan to do the same with Mira as well. (and I still collect Lyna I am aiming to get > 9000 XD)
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 GearfriedFavorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:50 am

Ratsu wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Wow. So many Lyna there.

I plan to do the same with Mira as well. (and I still collect Lyna I am aiming to get > 9000 XD)

I have a small "room" in my cupboard, full or cards from various boosters. And I bet it's not even 9000 cards. Maybe not even 1000 cards. And now you suddenly wants to collect 9000 cards?

Next question : Where would you keep it? Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 None
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:02 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Wow. So many Lyna there.

I have a small "room" in my cupboard, full or cards from various boosters. And I bet it's not even 9000 cards. Maybe not even 1000 cards. And now you suddenly wants to collect 9000 cards?

Next question : Where would you keep it? Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 None

I have a tin case where I keep my Lynas also random fact, I have a box with well over 10000 cards in it. I keep all my commons since I started. (and I started before the game even hit the states)
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 am

*Bump* If Mira IS Lyna..........then....you can't call her Mira unless you prefer Japanese Name>>>>>>English Name like me, cause....

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 300px-MillatheTemporalMagicianGENF-EN-C-1E

.........Really?, Milla?, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MIRA?! :v
Back to top Go down
Takaoldaria
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1108

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 am

The same thing that made the French translators think that Dharc was female and that Lyna was a Summoner rather than a Charmer for them, I guess.

... Can someone explain me why translations always suck, especially for Charmers? :v
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:04 am

Milla is actually makes sense. Also the katakana is also correct, so it's not really deviated besides the 'Temporal Magician' title.

It's just like adding "Mi" in front of Lyna name.
if Lyna = Raina, then Milla = Mira (Miraina). lol.

Takaoldaria wrote:

... Can someone explain me why translations always suck, especially for Charmers? :v

Because there's no communication between the Japanese staffs that work on card art/name, with the translators. The translators aren't Japanese, and they most likely doesn't know about those Konami people who works in Japan, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Milla sounds like a weird name, but it does match the japanese feel. I might use this card for my future fairy deck, since there are so many supports for it now. I can also now make a deck with more Akina cards! XD
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:03 am

Bump this thread after a long time. Guess what I found XDDD

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 GAOV

Yes, a Spiritual Light Art card for Lyna, guys XDDD

Koureijutsu - Sei (Holy)
Normal Trap Card
Effect : Tribute 1 LIGHT monster to target 1 card of your banished monsters; Special Summon that monster. Your opponent can reveal 1 Trap Card in their hand to negate this effect.

Thoughts? XD

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 am

Runo wrote:
Bump this thread after a long time. Guess what I found XDDD

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 GAOV

Yes, a Spiritual Light Art card for Lyna, guys XDDD

Koureijutsu - Sei (Holy)
Normal Trap Card
Effect : Tribute 1 LIGHT monster to target 1 card of your banished monsters; Special Summon that monster. Your opponent can reveal 1 Trap Card in their hand to negate this effect.

Thoughts? XD

I see Konami finally released a Spiritual Art for Lyna. This is quicker than I thought. Lyna was released about two years ago and now they released it two years later? As a charmer fan, I'm glad Konami actually remember about them.

As for the effect... no comment. For now, I'll sit and enjoy my popcorn while waiting for Konami's update regarding on this Spiritual Art. Who knows this card would gain a decent support.

As for the artwork....... well, this is the first time I actually think Lyna is... cute. Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Redface

................Yes. I never think Lyna is as cute as either Eria or Wynn before. Any problem, fanboys? Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Mad

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:27 am

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 D7f8fd8a

Her magic circle looks different than other 4's magic circle.
Maybe she posses different kind of magic than them...
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
As for the artwork....... well, this is the first time I actually think Lyna is... cute. Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Redface

................Yes. I never think Lyna is as cute as either Eria or Wynn before. Any problem, fanboys? Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 Mad

LOL, poor Lyna rotfl But... yeah, compared to those two... XD;;;

Eria wrote:
Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 D7f8fd8a

Her magic circle looks different than other 4's magic circle.
Maybe she posses different kind of magic than them...

I wonder if this kind of magic has a high risk, according to it's effect. Maybe she need to sacrifice herself to use her own spiritual art? Because the effect of this card sounds like she's trying to revive someone, and it cost her own life.

Just a random thought. But if that's true, then... a bad ending for her >.<;;;

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer   Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Card Discussion: Lyna the Light Charmer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next