Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Official Charmer Sleeve Design

Go down 
+6
ΛΔ
hiita lover
Binding Dharc
Hippocampus
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Official Charmer Sleeve Design 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue300/300Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue150/150Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty
PostSubject: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 am

Since it's official Charmer news, it deserves its own thread.

Official Charmer Sleeve Design 6wbVRfD

http://www.ygorganization.com/thattimeofthemonth/

Akina Fujiwara's art confirmed.
Design looks too sketchy to be called final product, hopefully it's polished so the quality can stand out more than this. We'll see how it would turned into actual sleeve.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Official Charmer Sleeve Design GearfriedOfficial Charmer Sleeve Design S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue280/280Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue170/170Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 am

Still, I'm already happy to see the charmers, especially this is the first time we really saw them together. Indeed, all 4 original charmers knows each other. Not sure why Dharc and Lyna isn't in the sleeve. But, there you go. The 4 original charmers, together. And yup. We'll see how this will become a real sleeve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Official Charmer Sleeve Design 1658415264 Official Charmer Sleeve Design 3087721399Official Charmer Sleeve Design 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue500/500Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue200/200Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Eria wrote:
Design looks too sketchy to be called final product, hopefully it's polished so the quality can stand out more than this. We'll see how it would turned into actual sleeve.
Well the website caption calls it a basic design, so while this is incredibly detailed for something "basic", this is definitely going to be polished up (the lines almost look like they were done in pencil). Even the way the familiars are drawn looks slightly off to me. The overall picture looks great though; can't wait to see the final design.

But yes, Dharc and Lyna are not here, so their relation to the others is still unconfirmed. That being said, they don't seem to fit in with the picture's atmosphere anyway, and the sleeve might be too crowded with all 6 of them on there. Maybe we can ask for another sleeve with just Dharc and Lyna on it XD
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue300/300Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue150/150Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Clearer pic

Official Charmer Sleeve Design XuwSX7L

Petit's tail is on Wynn's head. And what's that parchment scroll hold by Wynn? Hiita stares at it and she doesn't looks amused.

Could be something like  

WANTED
Smart Dharc 
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Official Charmer Sleeve Design 1658415264 Official Charmer Sleeve Design 3087721399Official Charmer Sleeve Design 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue500/500Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue200/200Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Eria wrote:
And what's that parchment scroll hold by Wynn? Hiita stares at it and she doesn't looks amused.
Hiita may not be amused, but Eria most certainly is. And Aussa looks like she's doing a double-take. Maybe the scroll has one of Hiita's secrets inside hmpfh

Either that, or it's the Charmers' new study guide for an exam, and Hiita thinks she may fail. lol
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Official Charmer Sleeve Design 586968 Official Charmer Sleeve Design 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue350/350Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue400/400Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Looks more like Hiita just has no idea what it means, since she's not exactly the intellectual, it may be going over her head. Aussa looks like she turning to ask for something, and Eria looks like she's helping guide Wynn through whatever is on the scroll, and she is just beginning to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:13 am

Maybe they are trying to find out a mastery but it can only be solved by Hitta Aussa Wynn & Eria. I sad they did not have Dharc & Lyna but whatever. At least they still care for the charmers.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Who knows, Konami might have a plan on Dharc and Lyna on the card lores. This pic gives a probability if the original 4 Charmers might not know about Dharc and Lyna. Konami at least still care about those two, as we got FP Dharc and Spiritual Art Hijiri, plus Milla that has strong reference to Lyna. Not to mention, in anime only card, Panic Shuffle also features Dharc.

I'm thinking when Konami told Akina to draw them, they intentionally told her just to draw those 4. Because, as we know, the total of all Charmers is 6, and if Konami didn't tell Akina to just draw the original 4, she might draw all 6 at once. So, guys, let's not be discouraged if the only featured Charmers is just those 4, it looks like everything is intended, and we just need to wait what Konami would do next to Charmers. Who knows, someday we might see an official art featuring the original Charmer(s) with Dharc/Lyna/both.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Am I gonna be the only one to point out the trim size of the image being horizontal based instead of vertical like would normally be the case with sleeves?

ok then
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Official Charmer Sleeve Design GearfriedOfficial Charmer Sleeve Design S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue280/280Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue170/170Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:03 am

Eria wrote:
I'm thinking when Konami told Akina to draw them, they intentionally told her just to draw those 4. Because, as we know, the total of all Charmers is 6, and if Konami didn't tell Akina to just draw the original 4, she might draw all 6 at once. So, guys, let's not be discouraged if the only featured Charmers is just those 4, it looks like everything is intended, and we just need to wait what Konami would do next to Charmers. Who knows, someday we might see an official art featuring the original Charmer(s) with Dharc/Lyna/both.

Well, this is the first time we saw them in one picture. So far there's no card which showed the Charmers together. Although I'm wondering why there's no Dharc and Lyna, this is already satisfying, at least for me.

ΛΔ wrote:
Am I gonna be the only one to point out the trim size of the image being horizontal based instead of vertical like would normally be the case with sleeves?

ok then

Hmm, now that you mention it, probably the picture was designed for... defense position, maybe? You know, it's Charmer. Official Charmer Sleeve Design Confused

Well, let's just see how the sleeve might end up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Hmm, now that you mention it, probably the picture was designed for... defense position, maybe? You know, it's Charmer. Official Charmer Sleeve Design Confused
OMG this makes so much sense! Charmer sleeves for a Charmer deck!

/me feels dumb now Razz
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Badges :
Official Charmer Sleeve Design 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 am

Hippoccampus wrote:
/me feels dumb now Razz

more like 'crazy' for me, but you're always crazy, so let's forget it :3

anyway, already have my friend to buy around 3 of these sleeve, so I'm ready!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:03 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
anyway, already have my friend to buy around 3 of these sleeve, so I'm ready!!!!
I hope you mean 3 packs of sleeves, since only getting 3 individual sleeves wouldn't be much for anything lol
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:30 am

Official Charmer Sleeve Design A6f043a4

1. Charmer: 27,362 votes
2. Ice Barrier Dragons: 6,355 votes
3. Crystal Beast: 5,635 votes
4. Miraiou Hope: 4,801 votes
5. YU-JYO Friendship: 2,990 votes

that number of votes... Charmer's win is a total pwnage.

Also, the sleeve is indeed polished

Official Charmer Sleeve Design OongZml

No higher resolution for now, but you get it.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:55 am

Eria wrote:
Also, the sleeve is indeed polished

Official Charmer Sleeve Design OongZml

No higher resolution for now, but you get it.
Well I don't see any differences from the original sketch and this. Still a great pic though, I'm definitely ordering myself a pack.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:24 am

It's different if you look at it carefully. It has more shading. If you want to see notable difference, see Aussa and Eria's mouth. They're now colored.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:41 am

hippo confirmed blind

some of the facial expressions are slightly different, in addition to usual cleaning touchups and more proper shading
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:11 am

ΛΔ wrote:
hippo confirmed blind

some of the facial expressions are slightly different, in addition to usual cleaning touchups and more proper shading
Lol well I do wear glasses Wink

Anyway, what I meant was, when the basic sketch was released, we weren't sure if the design was going to be final or not, or if they were going to be drawn differently/in different positions or something. But it looks like the final pic is the same as the one in the sketch, only better quality and stuff.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:17 pm

The design was pretty obviously final on a basic level based on how it looked imo.

Like I'm 99% positive they wouldn't of detailed coloring that much otherwise, as that's pretty much almost unheard of. Hell, usually with stuff like this it isn't even colored unless the designer and/or whoever approves it higher up is positive about being the final design from what I've seen.

But yeah...
good news, no Dharc
bad news, no Lyna
Back to top Go down
MaxxiasCXY96
New Charmer
New Charmer
MaxxiasCXY96

Charmer Power : 1114

Character sheet
Name: Maxxy
HP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue245/245Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (245/245)
MP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue175/175Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:08 am

Charmer Sleeves horizontal? Used for Charmers? Charmer Support (Un)confirmed! It'll happen one day, just gotta wait... Must pick up Secret Village of the Spellcasters!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznplayaboi?feature=mhee
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Official Charmer Sleeve Design 586968 Official Charmer Sleeve Design 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue350/350Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Official Charmer Sleeve Design Left_bar_bleue400/400Official Charmer Sleeve Design Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Official Charmer Sleeve Design Konami10

Horizontal confirmed, release date September 27, 70 sleeves per pack it seems.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:33 am

Binding Dharc wrote:

OMG I can't wait for those sleeves to come out Smile
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:54 am

hiita lover wrote:
Binding Dharc wrote:

OMG I can't wait for those sleeves to come out Smile
Me neither; September 27 can't come fast enough.

Dunno if I said this or not, but 70 is such an odd number... I guess they're thinking 40 + 15 + 15? So this way your whole deck box can be Charmers. I'd still prefer them to have 80, so we can make 2 full decks instead. Also, in the godawful event that you lose a sleeve, you still have spares left over.

Also
Quote :
Take that, Konami TCG.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:18 am

Clearer scan of final result:

Official Charmer Sleeve Design I7A1jMD
Back to top Go down
DomoKun7
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 pm

So where do you guys usually order sleeves like this? I am really interested in getting these when they are released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Charmer Sleeve Design   Official Charmer Sleeve Design I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Charmer Sleeve Design
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next