Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Why Did You Like Charmer?

Go down 
+26
animeftw999
Charmergirl2251
Solid Snake
ally of justice catastor
billy00
realityredone
Lea
Dally
DHeroDogma
AquaticallyCool
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
Lute
kurokaze
mahoro_12
Paradox
Necromonium
axel the chaos charmer
Takaoldaria
Ayai-chan
HiitaFire
HiitatheFireCharmer
Garaito
Eria
Charmer Fan Yuji
Kirikaze Fuuma
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Why Did You Like Charmer? GearfriedWhy Did You Like Charmer? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue280/280Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue170/170Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty
PostSubject: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Just like the title said, this is a question for you charmer fans. How did you know about them and what makes you like them?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue500/500Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue300/300Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:30 pm

I came across them when I was buying Yu-Gi-Oh Cards Razz, I kept them at first cause they were so damn cute (lol!), Now I keep them cause they're cute, and I wanna beat these overused decks with them someday.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Why Did You Like Charmer? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue300/300Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue150/150Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:53 am

Charmers are definitely my style...

Kazemachi wrote:

I like Charmer cards at the first time I saw them, it's 5 years ago. The first Charmers I've seen are Aussa and Hiita. At that time, i bought two of them immediately after saw them in store's album.
Time passed. And then I know there's a total of 4 official Charmers with different attributes. I'm started to put them together in one deck, but they lacks consistency. I know they doesn't have supports and nearly impossible to beat most of solid decks.
But, past is a past.
Later, a new Charmer released in the booster named "The Duelist Genesis". Make a total of 5 official Charmers. That makes me happy. And i started to update my deck with the new Charmer named "Dharc". The deck still lacks of consistency...

And, that time comes. I became a Charmer fanatic. I always forced myself to duel with the Charmers. My deck grew stronger than before. I'm starting to post Charmer videos in YouTube. First, I think these videos wouldn't be popular like the other Yu-Gi-Oh! related videos. But, my thought was wrong...
So, i decided to make more of these videos. And now i know Charmer fans aren't that few...

...And! Finally I decided to make this forum! I want Charmers become popular. I want to build Charmers community.
I want more Charmer official works, not just Charmers support cards. Even it's nearly impossible, i don't care.
I just want to achieve my goal by creating this forum. Although my goal will not be achieved, it's fine. I'm happy I already try my best for Charmers.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue280/280Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue170/170Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 am

You know, I have a habit to take some of my brother's card after he bought some booster. That's if he allowed me to take it. And one day he bought a booster and I checked his card and I found... Wynn. The first time I saw her, I just think "She's cute" and I asked my little brother if I can take it or not. And he allows me. He said that Wynn is useless to him so he lets me take Wynn with me. all he cares about is his dragon deck which centered on BEWD.

And yeah, after Wynn, I searched for another charmer. I do some research about these charmer and what I was think about fire charmer is a cute elegance girl with a dancing flame on her side. But all I get is a tsundere and fierce looking girl. Yup, it's Hiita. Later I "met" Aussa and Eria. And they aren't bad at all.

And now, aside of my earth warrior deck, I have Doriado deck with charmers on her side. I haven't updated it for a long time and it's still not very good in duel. I hope someday Doriado will be as strong as my earth warrior deck
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue150/150Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:03 am

Anyway, moved to "Aussa's Clasroom: About this Forum and Our Community" plus stickied, since i think this topic's about our community, Why Did You Like Charmers?
And the community in this forum's surely like Charmer, even it's only a little. And that's why they join this forum ^_^
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
Why Did You Like Charmer? Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue400/400Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:31 am

why do you like charmer?

when i saw my brother's cards...i saw the familiar possessed form...i feel...they're weight of something...there is a task that accompany them....but their faces .... sweet ... I guess Very Happy even that task "suffer" them

and i feel...there's a mysteries...I think there is a mystery .... stored in them .... I saw it from their faces....

but...for now... i like charmers because they're cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 pm

NightWarrior wrote:
why do you like charmer?

when i saw my brother's cards...i saw the familiar possessed form...i feel...they're weight of something...there is a task that accompany them....but their faces .... sweet ... I guess Very Happy even that task "suffer" them

and i feel...there's a mysteries...I think there is a mystery .... stored in them .... I saw it from their faces....

but...for now... i like charmers because they're cute Very Happy

Tell me what kind of mystery it is. bounce
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
Why Did You Like Charmer? Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue400/400Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:48 pm

I dont know. What mystery stored on them. I says that because of their familiar possessed face. No smile. Plain
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
HiitatheFireCharmer
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:33 am

Well, this might be long.

I started yugioh when Cybernetic revolution was released. On my birthday my mom bought me a Warriors Strike Structure Deck and 3 packs of The Lost Millenium. In those packs i got Hiita, Eria and Aussa. The moment i saw them i felt like they were calling me to collect them. So I tried. And Failed. I really wanted to but couldn't do anything about. Familiar Possessed cards were released, but i still couldn't do it. unfortunately, although i regretted it, i stopped with charmers for a bit. Maybe a year and a bit. Through that time i went through many decks. These included:
Destiny hero
Elemental hero
Cyber Dragon
Roids
Jonouchi
Lightsworn
Warriors
Morphtronics
But none of them felt like i could collect them. They just did not feel like the charmers felt when i tried to collect them. I moped around for a bit and went on the computer.
Then i found Kaze.
He/she( i'll call him/her he until further notice ^^) was very friendly and made lots of charmer videos. I watched them and got new tips on how to use them. I talked to him and sent him my decklist. He helped me and explained nicely about them and how to use them and here I am now. A charmer lover.

Thank you very much Kaze! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:05 pm

^
No problem, we're Charmer fans, so it's my pleasure! ^_^
Anyway, i'm a dude, man. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:31 am

wynn because of their beautiful look green and that
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:07 pm

So I plays Charmer and am a fan because I in a Tunier in our town, a Booster Gewonne has as the third place where my first map in it was from the Charmern it was Familia-Pssessed Hiita, I fande so sweetly I in cover play wanted. as me found out from it also Wynn, Eria and Aussa gave I was happy and stelel to me bit by bit a whole cover from dennen together and try even today from only with the Charmern a good one cover to make it hopes claps
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Why Did You Like Charmer? Marsh01 Why Did You Like Charmer? Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue310/310Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Why Did You Like Charmer? Left_bar_bleue160/160Why Did You Like Charmer? Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Well, my interest in Charmers started because I was interested in Spellcaster-Types in general. Not just because along the time, Yugi's deck was based on them, but something just pulled me in. This weird feeling that was like, "Wow, these types of monsters are awesome!"

So I was intent on finding a Spellcaster-Type deck that didn't seem like I was copying Yugi Motou's when one of my cousins showed me these Charmers. Scary thing was, she had all the Charmers and Familiar-Possessed (Note: This was before Dharc's release) so I went, "Woah, can I borrow these????"

Currently, I still have these "borrowed" ones in my possession, since she has no interest in the game anymore. I got Dharc a bit after my birthday from my boyfriend (I love him!!!). So personally, these cards have a more special meaning to me. I'm working on putting them in the tournament-worthy type of deck, so don't be surprised to see a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament champion with a deck majority of Charmers! =)
Back to top Go down
Takaoldaria
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1108

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 am

Because... Well... Erm... I am not able to explain why. I feel... attired by this type of card.
Back to top Go down
axel the chaos charmer
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
axel the chaos charmer

Charmer Power : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:50 pm

they balence out my deck and my friend was going throw them away if I did not take them
Back to top Go down
Necromonium
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Necromonium

Charmer Power : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Well......
My friends traded me the first ones, and I...felt....something to them.
So, I started to collect them, and use them in decks back when it was just Wynn I owned.
Funnily enough, I would use her, along with some equips and traps, allowing her to kick most monsters I fought's butts.
*united we stand feels great!*

It got so bad with them, I didn't even need to have an actual trap, they wouldn't attack it.
Eventually, I got ahold of all of the basic ones, when my friends got the familiar possessed ones.
Needless to say, I got those offa them too.
Then out came the traps..and the same story with the disaster related ones.

Then Dharc. Oh, my friend got two of it, and I looked at the card and gasped.
He frickin looked like me with his hair and his eyes, not to mention his appearance....
By god, I practically demanded the card.

As of now, I have one hundred and twenty three charmer based cards.
XD

Wynn the wind charmer most of all. 13 of her.
Not to mention my own fan-made cards.
I love this place already.
at the moment, two of my friends owe me any and all charmer cards they ever find.
And...I have one hundred and twenty three charmers overall.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Quote :
As of now, I have one hundred and twenty three charmer based cards.
XD

Wow. You count them all??

Quote :
Not to mention my own fan-made cards.

Fan made card??
Back to top Go down
Necromonium
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Necromonium

Charmer Power : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Fan made cards.
Course, I hafta come up with my own art for it, and I suck at drawing.
And yes, i do count them.
If only so I can tell people just how many I have.
XD
Back to top Go down
Paradox
New Charmer
New Charmer
Paradox

Charmer Power : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:09 am

o_0 I'm nothing compare to you guys.

I bought a pack of cards once, and Wynn the Wind Charmer was in it, as well as Spiritual Art - Aoi. I thought 'looks like there's a bunch of these types of cards' so I set about trying to complete my collection. Once I got hold of Eria, I fell in love with her, and desperately tried to get her familiar-possesed card.

Unfortunately, things have changed for me. I don't have all the charmer cards any more, and bills are preventing me from buying more. T_T

But I still love them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 pm

i have no idea what made me fall in love with charmers, i was too little to remember holding my first Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but i still remember the names. (Gather Your Mind and Change of Heart) I love the charmers, my sister loves them, and our friends love them. thats all that matters to me, is that ill never forget them when i grow old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Well idk why i like them i guess their just awsome but my bros don't really like the charmers for some reason!
Back to top Go down
mahoro_12
New Charmer
New Charmer
mahoro_12

Charmer Power : 1030

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:07 am

at first i had a dragon deck untill my mom burn them all ,im just starting again and i remembered that my friend had a binder full of charmers and i thought that why dont i start a deck thats full of charmers

many said that this deck is weak and they suggested that i change my mind and build another deck but they'll see i will try my best to become a chamption using the charmer deck

^_^ thank you for reading Very Happy Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:52 am

mahoro_12 wrote:
at first i had a dragon deck untill my mom burn them all ,im just starting again and i remembered that my friend had a binder full of charmers and i thought that why dont i start a deck thats full of charmers

many said that this deck is weak and they suggested that i change my mind and build another deck but they'll see i will try my best to become a chamption using the charmer deck

^_^ thank you for reading Very Happy Very Happy Razz

Err, you didn't say anything about what makes you love Charmers. And, become a champion using a charmer will be tough. Charmer is a low tier deck and mid tier at best IMO. You'll face opponents like XX-Saber, Blackwing, Lightsworn, Infernity, list goes on. But OK, do your best to become a champion.
Back to top Go down
mahoro_12
New Charmer
New Charmer
mahoro_12

Charmer Power : 1030

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:04 am

gomen gomen i like the because thier art work is good ^_^
Back to top Go down
kurokaze
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
kurokaze

Charmer Power : 1188

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:20 pm

i love the girls charmers. Eria Wynn Lyna Hiita Aussa I think he's cool and he's lucky Dharc they are cute. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Did You Like Charmer?   Why Did You Like Charmer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Did You Like Charmer?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next