Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?

Go down 
+14
HiitaFire
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
TheFael
Ratsu
Wiseman
Takaoldaria
white lycoris
enrik nagare
Joan's Guardian
Garaito
Kirikaze Fuuma
Charmer Fan Yuji
Ayai-chan
Eria
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty
PostSubject: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Because of boredom:
http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/b3hgKmA/Which-Charmer-is-the-most-suited-to-be-your-friend

See what's your result.
From 5 Charmers, one of them can get along with you very well, while the others probably a bit/more difficult to get along with you.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Marsh01 Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue310/310Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue160/160Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:32 pm

=D I got Aussa

Me + Aussa = best buddies ^^
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue500/500Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Quiz wrote:
Wynn the Wind Charmer
Wynn the Wind Charmer quiz
You're a calm and quiet person. Even you're rarely interact with people arround you, you actually love them, and you're greatly appreciate their concern to you. Wynn is your best Charmer friend. If you can see her in real life, you'll regret if you ignoring her.

I got Wynn ^^.

@bolded: Way to true, I'd feel bad ignoring any of them Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? GearfriedWhich Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue280/280Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue170/170Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:50 pm

I got Aussa. Smile

@Kaze : wow. Even you made a quiz about charmers...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue400/400Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:08 am

got Eria ^^ <<< Mizu's element even she light

phew.... i don't know you're quize maker after i see Fuuma's
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue700/700Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 am

Aussa

Dammit, I wanted Eria >:[
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:55 am

Seems like it's hard to be friendly with Hiita or Dharc. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue500/500Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:45 am

lol, True, I was surprised when I got Wynn though Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? GearfriedWhich Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue280/280Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue170/170Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:56 am

Kazemachi wrote:
Seems like it's hard to be friendly with Hiita or Dharc. Rolling Eyes

You got them?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:09 am

Orz, even i'm the creator, it's a bit surprising i got Eririn as the result of this quiz.
Back to top Go down
enrik nagare
New Charmer
New Charmer
enrik nagare

Charmer Power : 1041

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:53 am

my friend is:

Dharc the Dark Charmer

Sometimes, you like to ignore anything arround you. In other people's point of view, they may thought you're an arrogant person, an ignorant, a cold person, or any other negative thoughts. But, actually you have a difficult-to-express-problem(s). Beside that, you actually love & appreciate the people/person who're very caring to you. Dharc'll be a good Charmer friend to you. If you could meet him, you could be a good or bad person, depending on the situation for now.
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Anc12
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Just did the test and I got Aussa again. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
white lycoris
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
white lycoris

Charmer Power : 1096

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:18 pm

I got Wynn
well, but I'd like to walk with Aussa, Hiita, Dark, and Eria too. It must be fun if we watch a movie or go to the beach together. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://yui-minatsuki.deviantart.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:06 am

Took it again, and I surprisingly got Hiita this time XD.
[Quote=Quiz]You're an aggresive person. You didn't want to be bothered at all, even only a little. You dislike if someone talking about you behind you. But, you're actually a very caring person.You'll do anything to your best friends at any cost. You'll easily getting along with Hiita if she's not a fictional character.[/quote]

And based on how my Sis and little brother act, I did it for them to, Sis got Eria, and Bro got Dharc XD.
Back to top Go down
Takaoldaria
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1108

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:36 am

Hiita the Fire Charmer

You're an aggresive person.Not very...
You didn't want to be bothered at all, even only a little. I agree.
You dislike if someone talking about you behind you.This is right.
But, you're actually a very caring person.I PERFECTELY agree.
You'll do anything to your best friends at any cost. If I have the time.

You'll easily getting along with Hiita if she's not a fictional character. I hope!
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:50 am

The current result is interesting. lol.

Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Chart
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 am

lol, So I guess the results are like this in score:

1st: Aussa/Eria Tie.
2nd: Wynn.
3rd: Dharc/Hiita Tie.

lol!.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Kuribo02 Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:41 pm

I got Aussa, dunno, she look like mi ex but with a lot more of courage.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:46 pm

I got Hiita Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
TheFael
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheFael

Charmer Power : 1078

Character sheet
Name: Fael The Azure Charmer
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue350/400Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/400)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue220/220Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:16 pm

I got Wynn!
YAY!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue400/400Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 am

Eria ! XD

i think waters always be on my side XD
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Yamibadge_zpse971b3ac Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? 541660

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue4500/4500Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/4500)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue760/760Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 pm

I got Aussa. I actually wanted to be with Dharc or Hiita...Eria would have been awesome too....actually everyone was fine, it is just that i don't like Aussa as much as the others.... i feel like jerk right now o_o
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:24 am

I got Hiita ^-^
Back to top Go down
MaxxiasCXY96
New Charmer
New Charmer
MaxxiasCXY96

Charmer Power : 1114

Character sheet
Name: Maxxy
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue245/245Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (245/245)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue175/175Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm

I say Wynn because she is so chill and cool (No pun intended)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznplayaboi?feature=mhee
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? 1658415264 Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? 3087721399Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Left_bar_bleue200/200Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:49 pm

I got Wynn, which is actually what I'd expected.
Quote :
You're a calm and quiet person. Even you're rarely interact with people arround you, you actually love them, and you're greatly appreciate their concern to you. Wynn is your best Charmer friend. If you can see her in real life, you'll regret if you ignoring her.
Everything about this is true for me. I'd love to have Wynn as a friend XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next