Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?

Go down 
+14
HiitaFire
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
TheFael
Ratsu
Wiseman
Takaoldaria
white lycoris
enrik nagare
Joan's Guardian
Garaito
Kirikaze Fuuma
Charmer Fan Yuji
Ayai-chan
Eria
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:13 pm

This quiz was made in 2009, and that's the year where I made the test and answered the test myself. Last time I got Eria and now I got Wynn.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 1658415264 Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 3087721399Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Eria wrote:
This quiz was made in 2009, and that's the year where I made the test and answered the test myself. Last time I got Eria and now I got Wynn.
Are you ever thinking of making an updated version of this test, to include Lyna, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:02 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Eria wrote:
Are you ever thinking of making an updated version of this test, to include Lyna, perhaps?
Not anytime soon. Quiz that includes Lyna is open to anyone who wants to make it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 586968 Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:29 pm

I got Wynn, wasn't actually what I was expecting, but I'm sure we'd get along great.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 1658415264 Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 3087721399Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:39 am

I'm still waiting for a quiz that includes Lyna XD
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:17 am

Hippocampus wrote:
I'm still waiting for a quiz that includes Lyna XD

Make it by yourself. Smile
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Hitta all the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?   Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Charmer is the most suited to be your friend?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2