Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer

Go down 
+10
Kappa Tulen
Will Lair
Ayai-chan
Bluebox
Natsuhiko
takase
Charmer Fan Yuji
Garaito
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluebox
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bluebox

Charmer Power : 1054

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:35 am

search in GOOGLE

as 'ウィンダールはウィンダの父親'
(mean : Wynndarl is wynnda's father.)
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/k7j03k
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 am

Already googled it.
It seems the japanese fans was joking in a blog and a Gusta-poll about Wynnda and Wynndarl.
And, in the blog... there's a little fan-story about Wynndarl is Wynnda's father, and so, this pic was posted:

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 E1062211

If Wynnda is really Wynndarl's father, most probability we already got that info from Pojo.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Bluebox
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bluebox

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am

ugh!

THAT WAS A JUST JOKE???

...oops
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 am

Now, in Japanese Wiki, it's clearly stated if Wynndarl is Wynnda's father. I'm just read it when i'm checking for the updates of charmer page....

The source is the Duel Terminal itself.
There's a mini game called" Fuwa Fuwa Gusta" in DT 10, and, in that game, there's a statement if Wynndarl is Wynnda's father.

He looks so young to be a father.... but okay, I'll deal with it.....
.w.

(it's funny that i'm read from japanese blog if Wynndarl is a young father. wwwwwwwwwwww in what age did he married? and with whom?)
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Marsh01 Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue310/310Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue160/160Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:35 am

Eria wrote:
(it's funny that i'm read from japanese blog if Wynndarl is a young father. wwwwwwwwwwww in what age did he married? and with whom?)

Maybe he married Calm and they had Wynn. XP
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:38 am

Calm looks too young to have a daughter @Wynnda's age. orz.

Maybe Calm is Wynndarl's younger sister, so she is Wynnda's aunt.... that's more reliable I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Kuribo02 Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Female character's in manga style (specialy in moderm manga style) look youngher that their age, the charmer card of eria must have like 16 even if the charmer's normaly look like 14.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:25 pm

So Wynndarl is Wynn/Wynnda's father then? XP. Wonder if that means Calm is her Aunt then?, since she seems to old to be a older sister to Wynn/Wynnda...
Back to top Go down
darkfireblade25
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:09 pm

i'd say that wynn and eria graduated from their training of some sort. the familiars are there to help them grow in their own attributes (i'm guessing that they are the purer forms of the attributes the charmers are training in so they are their to serve as "training partners"). after they have enough proficiency, they graduate into the archetype that they were training to be in and originally from (kinda like graduating from college and going into the workforce).

that explanation makes the most sense in my head anyway :/

as for the wynndarl and calm, i'd say they are married... i know that "young looking parents" trope when i see it. check out all the anime that have mothers that are mistaken for siblings like shukufuku no campanella or the key works like clannad, air, and kanon. those are good examples.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Wiseman wrote:
Female character's in manga style (specialy in moderm manga style) look youngher that their age, the charmer card of eria must have like 16 even if the charmer's normaly look like 14.

That explains why Raging Eria looks older, cause she drawn in different style. Whereas she could be Eria in the same age as Eria the Water Charmer.

Anyway, I'm checking the Japanese Wiki and haven't seen Calm's family relation to Wynnda and Wynndarl. Maybe her relation would be revealed someday (if Konami wants to explain it).
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Kuribo02 Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:18 pm

I bet Calm is the mother, when i mean about the style of drawing i mean that Clam is older that she look's.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Meh, Until it is revealed otherwise, I'll just be thinking that Calm is Wynndarl's brother thus Wynn/Wynnda's aunt XP.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 414547

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm

I think wynn spirtual art miyabi is awesome. It may not create a dead draw but it can give you options. I was playing somenody who used gravity bind and I was able to win by sending it to the bottom of his deck.
Don't get me wrong there are a lot of easier way to get rid of gravity bind but it is cool to have a flexible card up your sleeve. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Inochi01 Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/950Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:58 pm

lol and with that epic line about Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi, the Gusta discussion is over XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Marsh01 Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue310/310Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue160/160Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Eria has another added clan member. Apparently, so does Wynn...

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Lise

Her name's Lise, Hurricane of the Gusta.

She looks more like a sister to Wynn than Wynndarl and Calm do. ^^a
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Wow. Another Gusta. And her hairstyle reminds me of Kazuko. Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Surprise

What's her effect anyway? Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 None
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Here's the card details:

Level 5
WIND/PSYCHIC/EFFECT
Activate by returning 1 card from your hand to the top of your deck, and selecting 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 face-up "Gusta" monster you control. Switch the control over the selected monster. This effect can only be used once per turn.

...I don't know about anyone else, but the effect is kinda hazy to me...Maybe it'll be better explained once it actually comes out...
Her effect is like a Charmer in a way... o_o She really is like Wynn.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Her hair does looks like Kazuko's. ._. And... GREEN!!
Coincidence? ._.

Her effect is basically Creature Swap. I think its designed to swap your Gusta searcher. Searcher like Wynnda, Garudo, and Eagle is a nice target for her. ._.

Anyway, isn't her name written like... Riizu/Reeze?
Reference to breeze, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:48 pm

this image, and the other of ritua archetype, are blurry and i can't said thet i'm 100% sure but i don't think that they are made by Akina's-sensei.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Would these count as any clearer? XP.

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 400px-DaigustaSpheredDT11-JP
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 400px-Reeze%2CWhirlwindofGustaDT11-JP
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:22 pm

I don't know about this, but, it's posibble if a card could be designed by more than 1 person. (for example, one or more person made the lineart, and the other works for coloring the illustration, the other may work for the background). A big company like Konami is possible to do this to save the time for the deadline.

I guess we're no more talking about Wynn/Wynnda herself... ._.
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Inochi01 Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/950Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Eria wrote:
Her hair does looks like Kazuko's. ._. And... GREEN!!
Coincidence? ._.

Her effect is basically Creature Swap. I think its designed to swap your Gusta searcher. Searcher like Wynnda, Garudo, and Eagle is a nice target for her. ._.

Anyway, isn't her name written like... Riizu/Reeze?
Reference to breeze, maybe.

Just a quick note on that: Wynnda must be destroyed by your opponent monster by battle and sent to the Graveyard so it's not a good option for Reeze... (too specific >-<) must likely would be either Garudo, Eagle, Thunbolt or even Squirrel (Fissure afterwards) xD

And...

[quoate="Eria"]I guess we're no more talking about Wynn/Wynnda herself... ._.[/quote]

I agree, since the DT story tells us that the whole Gusta are a tribe, some of them might have their own familiars... like Garudo and Wynnda (from Daigusta Garudos), Eagle and Wynndarl (from Daigusta Eagles) and judging from their type there are also Gusta that aren't familiars but animals from within the forest like Thunbolt and Squirrel, since both are Thunder type.

I know it's kinda off topic but it's just a quick note about the Gusta xD
Back to top Go down
Bluebox
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bluebox

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:25 am

hmm well,

There's no proof that Wynn and Wynnda is same individual or not yet?
I really wonder.

IMO, I think Wynnda is Wynn's twin sister(maybe... older?).
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Well, the least we could say is...THAT THEY'RE ALL RELATED! XD

But anyway, I would think that Wynnda is Wynn's little sister. Unless, she it the look into Wynn's past. O_O

Also.........................................I GOT IT!!!!

I FINALLY GOT A DUEL TERMINAL CHARMER!!! AND GUESS WHO IT IS??? WYNN!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluebox
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bluebox

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:53 am

Skyblade LV12 wrote:
Well, the least we could say is...THAT THEY'RE ALL RELATED! XD

But anyway, I would think that Wynnda is Wynn's little sister. Unless, she it the look into Wynn's past. O_O

Also.........................................I GOT IT!!!!

I FINALLY GOT A DUEL TERMINAL CHARMER!!! AND GUESS WHO IT IS??? WYNN!!!

OH, Congratulation!
well, There aren't any DT in my country, Korea.

Dang it
Why, Konami, WHY??!!1
;_ ;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite card discussion: Wynn the Wind Charmer
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next