Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer

Go down 
+7
Ratsu
TheLastHope
Joan's Guardian
Charmer Fan Yuji
Garaito
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:38 am

Joan's Guardian wrote:
Remember the story I posted. It was missing the part what happened to Eria afterwards when Gigobyte left her.

Here's what happened to her:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritua_Erial

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 RituaErialDT10-JP

Looks like she joined an underwater clan called Ritua that's based on Ritual Summoning water gods archtype called Ebiritua.

Theories and stories please?

Oh my Gawd...

She looks like Eria and maybe she is Eria herself. But... Erial? What's with her name anyway?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Marsh01 Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue310/310Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/160Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:54 am

Joan's Guardian wrote:
Here's what happened to her:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritua_Erial

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 RituaErialDT10-JP

Looks like she joined an underwater clan called Ritua that's based on Ritual Summoning water gods archtype called Ebiritua.

Theories and stories please?

She felt lonely after losing her familiar and decided to put her abilities to good use with the Ritua...? Here's a good example of that:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Meditation_Technique_of_the_Ceremonial_Water_Mirror

So wait, does this mean that the other charmers decided to scatter and join other clans like the Ritua?

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
She looks like Eria and maybe she is Eria herself. But... Erial? What's with her name anyway?

A one letter addition to a name could make a difference. XP Maybe she didn't want to be recognized by the other charmers and assumed the identity of "Erial"?

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 GearfriedFavorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:03 am

Ayai-chan wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

A one letter addition to a name could make a difference. XP Maybe she didn't want to be recognized by the other charmers and assumed the identity of "Erial"?

Similar appearances and similar name. If other charmer can't recognize her, they are as stupid as humans in Superman universe who can't differentiate between Clark and Superman himself. Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Tongue

Ayai-chan wrote:
She felt lonely after losing her familiar and decided to put her abilities to good use with the Ritua...? Here's a good example of that:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Meditation_Technique_of_the_Ceremonial_Water_Mirror

So wait, does this mean that the other charmers decided to scatter and join other clans like the Ritua?

Now wait a sec. Those socks, blue hair, and simialr skirt. Maybe she is really Eria. Damn! Finally konami reveals the truth! Now it's about time we'll have an info about Hiita, Aussa, and Wynn... maybe.

EDIT : Come to think of it... she no longer has a smile just like in Eria the Water Charmer card.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:22 am

The pose... orz...
is similar to the Grateria card in my dream before.

Grateria = an Eria-related card that appears in my dream. I'm ever told Kiri about this.

--

Eria pwnz other Charmers if the other Charmers didn't have any other form.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Now wait a sec. Those socks, blue hair, and simialr skirt. Maybe she is really Eria.
Definitely Eria. Plus those leaves @her staff, that belt, that blue fury thing, and that stripped green cloth inside her cloak...
I'm gotta be grateful, cause after Gagagigo left her, she's still alive ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 am

Eria wrote:
The pose... orz...
is similar to the Grateria card in my dream before.

Grateria = an Eria-related card that appears in my dream. I'm ever told Kiri about this.

Yup. I remember it. :]

--

Eria wrote:
Eria pwnz other Charmers if the other Charmers didn't have any other form.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Now wait a sec. Those socks, blue hair, and similar skirt. Maybe she is really Eria.
Definitely Eria. Plus those leaves @her staff, that belt, that blue fury thing, and that stripped green cloth inside her cloak...
I'm gotta be grateful, cause after Gagagigo left her, she's still alive ^_^

Me too. I'll be sad if she died. Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Cry
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

Anyway, in Meditation Technique of the Ceremonial Water Mirror , as an addition, Erial wears Eria's shoes. Wink
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Wow, And here I thought there wouldn't be anymore cards with the Charmers on them o_0. Erial even has a Flip effect like Eria, I wonder if we'll see new forms of the others? XP.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Interesting! I hope they do one for each of the charmers. It looks like the charmers have gone from learning about the elements, to mastering the elements through their cards.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Kuribo02 Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 pm

I can prove that Erial isn't Eria.

First, the story about gagagigo is fan made (or at leats i think that... but that's not relevant after all)

Second, magin is the hell dificult to learn, do you think that somebody can just change of archetipe and lear a brand new magic for nowhere?

Thirt, when you draw a lot of character's with the same style you can't play to much with the diference in the face (in some styles more than others) then you use the hair or eyes to make some characters that are petry similar's two diferent's character's (take example of K-ON of Miyo and Asuna) In this case Erial has a diferent haircut, the expretion on the eyes are petry more diferent and more important (and i don't know how the other guy's of the forum don't look at that early) ERIAL HAS A TINNY CHEES IN COMPARATION WITH ERIA!!!!!! (Actualy this is a serious one, i'm drawin Eria and Erial is a verry diferent character >_>)

Conclution: I think that Erial and Eria are sisters, or something like that, maeby Eria look at Erial as a rival, that will be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 pm

I thought the Gagagigo stories were official, sorta, since what's in the story can be seen on some of the cards.

Besides, it's not scanned perfectly so it ain't easy to see her, but remove her hat, the second coat (to me it looks like she's wearing a second coat over her normal one), remove the necklace and fix up her hair, and she'll look almost exactly like Eria.

Besides, she's wearing Eria's shirt, skirt, the belt, and you can see that blue furry thing that's attached to Eria's belt.

Or she could be a younger Eria, before she met Gigobyte and became the Water Charmer XP.

Edit: She's (Erial) also seen in a Trap Card.
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 MeditiationTechniqueoftheCeremonialWaterMirrorDT10-JP

Those look like Eria's shoes to me...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
I thought the Gagagigo stories were official, sorta, since what's in the story can be seen on some of the cards.

Besides, it's not scanned perfectly so it ain't easy to see her, but remove her hat, the second coat (to me it looks like she's wearing a second coat over her normal one), remove the necklace and fix up her hair, and she'll look almost exactly like Eria.

Besides, she's wearing Eria's shirt, skirt, the belt, and you can see that blue furry thing that's attached to Eria's belt.

Or she could be a younger Eria, before she met Gigobyte and became the Water Charmer XP.

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 MeditiationTechniqueoftheCeremonialWaterMirrorDT10-JP

Really agree. Plus, in Yugioh the Beginning of Destiny, I can see a character dueling with a Gagagigo story Deck.

--

If Erial wasn't Eria, maybe Wiseman is right if Erial is Eria's twin sister?
Or, if she's neither Eria or Eria's twin sister, she's just an Eria wannabe if Erial isn't Eria herself. Cause Akina is not an artist who lacks an versatility and creativeness who only draw similar characters with similar hair, clothes, skirt, etc. The artist should have a purpose when creating character with very similar appearance and a similar name, just like in Eria and Erial's case.

Anyway, remember Aussa was released in DT09? Exactly one DT before DT10, where Erial would be released there. Maybe after she lost her familiar, Aussa worried about Eria and she's start to search her? Just a fan opinion anyway. Wink

And, for Erial's effect... I find she's fun to be recycled with Salvage again and again to get more plus.
But, with that effect, she's only supporting Ritua archetype. I wonder if the other Charmers has another form just like Erial?
The sad part is, even their other form is released and released again, they didn't got new cards that can support their own archetype, Charmers. D: Erial is just an Eria that turned into a support card for another archetype...
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Kuribo02 Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:51 pm

The thing is that if i would draw the sister of Eria it will be with the same face and posture but with diferent eyer or hair (due to what i already explain) but i have to see if the clothes is the same (cause the clothes is another verry important factor).

Either i think that's not Eria but a relative of her, for calling her Erial and make her with thoes little diference (why the hek thoes bastards of konami don't say a thing abot in the internet >_>!)
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Time to Konami to explain about story in DT10 and states who's Erial.
(like hell if they could do that)
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Eria wrote:
Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:

Really agree. Plus, in Yugioh the Beginning of Destiny, I can see a character dueling with a Gagagigo story Deck.

--

If Erial wasn't Eria, maybe Wiseman is right if Erial is Eria's twin sister?
Or, if she's neither Eria or Eria's twin sister, she's just an Eria wannabe if Erial isn't Eria herself. Cause Akina is not an artist who lacks an versatility and creativeness who only draw similar characters with similar hair, clothes, skirt, etc. The artist should have a purpose when creating character with very similar appearance and a similar name, just like in Eria and Erial's case.

Anyway, remember Aussa was released in DT09? Exactly one DT before DT10, where Erial would be released there. Maybe after she lost her familiar, Aussa worried about Eria and she's start to search her? Just a fan opinion anyway. Wink

And, for Erial's effect... I find she's fun to be recycled with Salvage again and again to get more plus.
But, with that effect, she's only supporting Ritua archetype. I wonder if the other Charmers has another form just like Erial?
The sad part is, even their other form is released and released again, they didn't got new cards that can support their own archetype, Charmers. D: Erial is just an Eria that turned into a support card for another archetype...

Won't be surprised if that happens with other Archetypes........Hmm.....

Fabled Liena/Liena, Lightsworn Master.
Laval Hital/Hitla.
Wynly, Wind Master of Mist Valley.
Inverz Dharl.

I only didn't list Aussa cause I couldn't think of an Earth Archetype ATM -_-.

Edit: lmao, Now that didn't take too long!.
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 11930320_m
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 034

It's Erial!
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:39 pm

lol, Is Eria/Erial trying to prove to everyone that she's Queen of the Sea? XD.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm

That card's name's Ebiritua Mind Ogress...

...Ogress? Female ogre? So, she turned into an ogre? orz.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 pm

That looks more like a fish then a ogre o_0. But please let it just be Eria/Erial riding on top of that thing...
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Maeby the name of the card is the fish name (dunno who are the japanes ogres but i know that exist myth's about sealand ogrees) i think that when Erial cast the ritual she transform in that ritual monster's, it's not so crazy since she can summoun the moster for the sacrifice and she have the mirrow.
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Inochi01 Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/950Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:44 pm

A while ago I was checking out some cards' stories like Warrior Dai Grepher and Warriorlady of the Wastelands and found out about the Gagagigo's story that Joan's Guardian posted some time ago and as you were talking about Erial, I decided to post my own version of what happened XD

After Gagagigo left Eria to do his evil and mischievous things, Eria fell in deep sadness feeling alone and left behind. She even renounced to being a Charmer since she lost her familiar for its own will and left her staff in a shrine inside a cave hidden near the beach where it was said the sound of the waves calm human and monster spirits that she used to visit often with her now gone familiar. It was one day that she was about to visit the shrine and remember the good old times with her familiar listening to the ocean when she came across with Ritua Vanity sitting in the entrance of the cave enjoying the sound of waves.

Eria, surprised of seeing such figure, asked who he was and what he was doing there, to what he only replied "Such calming sounds and such a pleasant breeze cannot be enjoyed in the place where I come from." Still surprised of seeing such figure "The place where you come from? What do you mean?" He was then looking at the horizon "Far away... deep down the sea..." after saying that he looked at Eria without moving his head "My name is Vince by the way (or any other name you see fit for this card), but I'm known as Ritua Vanity."

After that fatefull encounter, Eria told him the story and explained what happened to her and Gagagigo. Vince then offered her the chance to go to an underwater kingdom in the Legendary Ocean and meet the others of the Ritua clan. Eria was not sure at first, but since it was all over for her, she decided to accept Vince's proposal. She met the others of the Ritua Clan, along with other Aqua monsters that lived there.

In the end, Eria decided to be one of the clan and as an initiation to them, she learned the Meditation Technique of the Ceremonial Water Mirror earning her new staff and new clothes. She decided to keep her Charmer clothes since they were a significant memory of her past. After mastering the Meditation Technique and leaving Spiritual Water Art - Aoi behind the Ritua gave her the name of Ritua Erial as a welcoming to the clan.

Finally after some time passed, she discovered the Ceremonial Water Mirror of Ritua and noticed that her staff had the same pattern of the Mirror, after asking the other Ritua about this, she knew the reason of why the clan existed and finaly ended up as the knight on top of the Ebiritua Mind Ogress as her new evolved form.

LOL I think I added up a lot of details, it sounds like a bad fanfic XD

Anyways, I think that's the reason why she's called Erial instead of Eria and what happened to her after Gagagigo left her XD
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Makes me wonder, is all the Charmer's familiars has left their partners?
Cause I think this thing is not only happened to Eria, but also for the other Charmer.

I guess the rider on the Synchro card Daigusta Eagles is Wynn, and she probably has her own card just like Ritua Erial, but her card haven't revealed in this DT 10.

So, Konami, actually what happen to their familiars?
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Inochi01 Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/950Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:05 pm

hmm... I don't really think so about the Diagust Eagles thing, her hair is brown... looks epic though XD
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 pm

brown? you should look it again at Wynn's thread, carefully. Wink
and if you want to post a reply about it, do it in Wynn's thread. Wink
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am

Maybe Hiita's familiar Fox Fire left after it go stronger?, I mean, in GX, there was a pack of those evolved things, so maybe Fox Fire was one of them, but we dunno where Hiita went if he did leave.

But yeah, Gagagigo leaving Eria could cause her to become Erial IMO.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Stop that thing of Gagagigo leaving Eria ò_o it's suppose to be unofficial, and to think of it maeby the gigobite are (as far whe can know) commons in the monster world like rattata in pokemon, the Gagagio of that dimentional story cloud be any other Gagagio.

And i still think that Erial is a diferent person that Eria, it doesn't mater if they look like the same, it's hard to draw diferent charactert's with that style ò_o and little diferense like the hair and the eye's are the only one thing that make Eria a diferent person that Erial!

I won't acept that the charmer's archetype are endded, not in a million of years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next