Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)

Go down 
+32
Hippocampus
Binding Dharc
animeftw999
Charmergirl2251
Gulansius
MaxxiasCXY96
Winged_Kuribe
billy00
ally of justice catastor
Solid Snake
Misuka
purifier
Dally
MCK
kelptic183
DHeroDogma
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
SM4
kurou
Kunitaj
Takaoldaria
HiitaFire
Joan's Guardian
ocryptid
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Will Lair
Charmer Fan Yuji
Ratsu
Kirikaze Fuuma
TheLastHope
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Kay I will give you that one... Assault mode is OP but thats just because it can stop ANYTHING, I think they wont ban stardust because one remove card and stardust is done for. (plus then how would you run a stardust deck) Where do you play Joan? I am curious because I play at a VERY competitive seen (even against national players) and I base all my opinions on how cards fair against them.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:57 am

dark armeddragon
Gorz
oh i hate this card i angre wenn he come..than he come ever i can win >-<
that not fair
Back to top Go down
Takaoldaria
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1108

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 am

The Scrap-Iron Scarecrow. It negate an attack and is only put face-down when used. Pretty self- explaining why it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Kunitaj
New Charmer
New Charmer
Kunitaj

Charmer Power : 1016

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:40 pm

DARK ARMED DRAGON CAN SUCK A ****!

Its just freaking insane!
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
kurou

Charmer Power : 1095

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:11 pm

mhm, stardust dragon / assault mode can turn annoying... really annoying. mm also the removing cards: D prison and bottomless trap hole
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:31 pm

An annoying series that I bet lots of people are gonna agree with me about is the "Reptilianne" series. With their ability to reduce monsters ATK to 0, it's basically cheating! I'm surprised that the series isn't banned.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Well I wouldn't say it's cheating if you can find ways to kill them before their effects go off, or if you can just find a way to restore their ATK XP.

Recently on TF5, I gotta say, I am getting SO annoyed by Stardust, Goyo and Brionac...
Back to top Go down
SM4
New Charmer
New Charmer
SM4

Charmer Power : 1038

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:06 pm

i hate judgement dragon...cuase it is rather broken if your not the type to run D wrath. but other then that most of my decks are rather.. ehh not ment for hard core just for looks ^^
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/320What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:12 pm

"Hello, my name is a well constructed D.D. deck used by a fairly good player. i'm going to take a dump on your strategy now." Yeah, thats what happened to me at my last tournament... Didn't even know what hit me... Couldn't take back my graveyard with avarice... Hell, I couldnt even use my Dark World cards(which was my deck then).
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 pm

What really keeps me angry is Messenger of Peace and Gravity bind. They're evil. I can't attack or do anything without something to destroy those cards. With Final Coundown, if I don't get my card, it's over. >_<
Back to top Go down
DHeroDogma
New Charmer
New Charmer
DHeroDogma

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:42 pm

I have came across a literally noob card, known as Burden of the Mighty. It's just a card that literally makes all your monsters easily to be attacked over with basically almost anything, especially my Stardust, and I can never draw into a Spell/Trap Removal card in time to destroy it, and I don't own a Black Rose, so yea...
Also, I don't honestly see some of these cards broken. I mean they made cards that get past Stardust easily, D. Prison, Nordic Relic Laevateinn, Counter Traps easily, etc.
Also, I also find Snipe Hunter in Infernities annoying. I also found out that Snipe Hunter gets past Stardust in various Yugioh games like TF5.
Back to top Go down
kelptic183
New Charmer
New Charmer
kelptic183

Charmer Power : 1018

Character sheet
Name: Kira
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Angelionic wrote:
"Hello, my name is a well constructed D.D. deck used by a fairly good player. i'm going to take a dump on your strategy now." Yeah, thats what happened to me at my last tournament... Didn't even know what hit me... Couldn't take back my graveyard with avarice... Hell, I couldnt even use my Dark World cards(which was my deck then).

Agreed. I hate Macro decks Sad Royal Oppression and Bottomless Trap Hole are also annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://ranynsupremacy.blogspot.com/
MCK
New Charmer
New Charmer
MCK

Charmer Power : 1028

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:55 am

Gateway of the Six. It's like Black Whirlwind on steroids...and Black Whirlwind was already pretty bad. Good thing they're both at one.
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/320What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 pm

I was dueling friend in traditional the other day.
The duel wasn't going well for me, I had no field presence to speak of and my friend had quite a meaty amount of monsters. Then, I drew Fibre Jar.
The look on my friend's face reminded of how horrifyingly devastating and annoying this card is, and so, I'd just like to say: You may hate Six Samurai Shi-en, but be thanful he can't reset the game. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Brionac is the card of changing duels. If there is a bad card out on your opponent's field, then discard and get rid of it. >_< I FACED SOMEONE ON THE FORUM AND WAS ABOUT TO WIN, AND THEN HE GOT THIS CARD OUT. (I forgot your name, sorry) There is basically little cost to the monster and the player is allowed to get rid of any junk in his hand, so it is hard to defeat. Which is why I got one. ^_^ Hope to turn the tables with it.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Kuribo02 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:35 pm

mmm... What about the metal scarecrow trap... x3!
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 am

Reborn Tengu, Tech Genus Hyper Librarian, and Tour Guide...

Damn you K*vin Teward! How dare you change the OCG rule for TCG Player!!!
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 GearfriedWhat is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:41 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Reborn Tengu, Tech Genus Hyper Librarian

This.

These kinds of monsters are monsters which motivates me to make Anti Meta deck. And what pisses me off the most is TGHL which gave an unfair advantage over the enemy.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 pm

True, Hyper Librarian gives too much draw power, with dragunities and Tech Genus, many people will easily get the cards they need to defeat the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Brionac.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 GearfriedWhat is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Dally wrote:
Brionac.

Well, first time I see Brionac is when when it bounce my monsters back for the victory. But I don't think Brionac is as annoying as something like, let's say, Shi En. Brionac is annoying when the bounced cards are something like synchros and Fusion...

As for me, if I can add one card that might annoy me, it's Dragon Ravine. Yes. It's basically plus 0 and potentially minus 1... normally. But guess what. I know someone who can get plus 2 and even plus 4 (With cards other than Dragunity) from it, and it searches for monster he needs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Character sheet
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Shi En is indeed annoying, but I haven't face many duelists that used Samurais lately. :/
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Well, whe you do, Shien brings down the rain. Spells and traps are useless, so you'll have to deal with a summoned skull strong monsters with only monsters, unless you happen to have 2 destruction cards.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Skyblade LV12 wrote:
Well, whe you do, Shien brings down the rain. Spells and traps are useless, so you'll have to deal with a summoned skull strong monsters with only monsters, unless you happen to have 2 destruction cards.

inb4Meklords

Those things can screw with your end-game attacks
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 am

Ok, I have a problem with Trishula, it was like the card that saved the enemies life. It also is pretty easy to summon since it is LV9. >_< It defeated me just when I was going to win. Darn RFG eff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next