Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)

Go down 
+32
Hippocampus
Binding Dharc
animeftw999
Charmergirl2251
Gulansius
MaxxiasCXY96
Winged_Kuribe
billy00
ally of justice catastor
Solid Snake
Misuka
purifier
Dally
MCK
kelptic183
DHeroDogma
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
SM4
kurou
Kunitaj
Takaoldaria
HiitaFire
Joan's Guardian
ocryptid
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Will Lair
Charmer Fan Yuji
Ratsu
Kirikaze Fuuma
TheLastHope
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/300What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:22 am

The purpose of this thread is to spill out your opinion whether a card could be annoying for you or not. All it matter is not about how broken a card is, but how annoying is it to you.

A card might be annoying for some people, but some other people might find it neutral.

Annoying doesn't mean broken, so an annoying Pale Beast is still legit. Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 414547

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:36 am

lol yeah that is why I added the pale beast comment. lol I really do find that card annoying. But the concept of if a card is OP is also interesting discussion, right?
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/300What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:46 am

Wynn wrote:
lol yeah that is why I added the pale beast comment. lol I really do find that card annoying. But the concept of if a card is OP is also interesting discussion, right?
It's a bit out of topic if you ask me, but since annoying and OP card are both related, it's still okay to discuss about that there. Just don't go too far from the topic, and always remember to respect other people's opinion. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 414547

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 am

Eria wrote:
Wynn wrote:
It's a bit out of topic if you ask me, but since annoying and OP card are both related, it's still okay to discuss about that there. Just don't go too far from the topic, and always remember to respect other people's opinion. ^^
This is a fair point. Can't argue with that. It is fair to say I never intend to hurt feelings but I can be a passionate debater.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 1658415264 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 3087721399What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:07 pm

This thread has gotten really silly in the last few days that I've been gone lol. Wynn you're so funny

Looking back over everything though, I'm still standing by what I mentioned before: Gem-Knights are unfair, but the fact is that they're still not topping because Prophecies, Dragon Rulers, etc., are so much MORE unfair and broken. Due to the way the game is, no one really cares that they make OTKs and swarm because there are other, more appealing and effective decks. Yes, Gem-Knight Fusion is bad card design, but honestly, so is Machine Duplication, and no one cares about that card.

And I love to debate too (Wynn you should know this), but since I don't know too much about Gem-Knights in general I can only contribute so much.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 586968 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue350/350What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue400/400What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Been a while since my xyz series rant, but here's another reason I don't like xyz monsters.

Every last one of them are immune to any card that uses the word 'Level' in it. Point in case: Gravity Bind, which prevents any monster level 4 or higher from attacking. But you could still use any xyz monster to attack because they don't have "levels" they have "ranks".
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 1658415264 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 3087721399What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am

Lol no one cares about Xyz monsters anymore, it's all about the pendulums now
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 586968 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 346267

Character sheet
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue350/350What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue400/400What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:32 am

I wouldn't say so, I've still yet to duel anyone that used a Pendulum monster.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:47 am

I don't think anyone really cares about pendulums seriously outside of Qliphorts

all the others are kinda ass last I checked
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Time to hate on xyz some more!

This one's not a generalization of ALL xyz monsters, but I can't be the only one that absolutely HATES the ones with an effect that allows them to take an opponent's monster and put it on their monster as an xyz material... WITH NO RETRIBUTION. Some of them have to use already existing xyz material to do it, but there are also some that don't even need to do that much, they can just do it, and there's no freaking downside! This ability is OP Bullcrap and every xyz monster with this effect should be BANNED.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Are you talking about Honors Ark? I think Goyo Guardian was worse tbh. Level 6 is one of the easiest Synchros to make, and 2800 ATK is better than any competitive Rank 4 I can think of.

Also, you're hating on a card that takes over your opponent's monsters, yet you main Charmers... Razz
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Are you talking about Honors Ark? I think Goyo Guardian was worse tbh. Level 6 is one of the easiest Synchros to make, and 2800 ATK is better than any competitive Rank 4 I can think of.

Specifically, the card I faced in a duel just before posting this was Cyber Dragon Infinity.

Hippocampus wrote:
Also, you're hating on a card that takes over your opponent's monsters, yet you main Charmers... Razz

Oh that is not the same thing and you know it.

Sure, with a Charmer, you can take control of an opponent's monster. But:

A) You have to flip summon the Charmer to activate the effect.

B) It has to be of the same attribute.

and C) Remove the Charmer from the field, and they get their monster back.

Meanwhile, the xyz monsters I'm upset about just get to take control of a monster, with pretty much the only restriction being whether its in atk or def. Depending on the monster (Like CD Infinity) They can do it MULTIPLE TIMES while on the field.
And worst of all: They take control of the monster ----> AS AN XYZ MATERIAL <----

There is NO getting that monster back.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:49 am

Binding Dharc wrote:
Specifically, the card I faced in a duel just before posting this was Cyber Dragon Infinity.
Ah. Well Cyber Dragon and its many support cards have always been busted ever since they first came out, so that's no surprise. If Cyber Dragon Nova wasn't so easy to make, then I would say that Infinity is actually balanced, but...

Binding Dharc wrote:
Sure, with a Charmer, you can take control of an opponent's monster. But:

A) You have to flip summon the Charmer to activate the effect.

B) It has to be of the same attribute.

and C) Remove the Charmer from the field, and they get their monster back.
But Unpossessed takes care of A) and B) by itself, and chances are you won't need to hold onto their monster for too long if you're just using them to Special Summon FPs, or your own Synchros or Xyz, or even using them as Tribute fodder (Charmonarchs anyone? XD), so C) isn't really a big problem either.

I mean sure Xyz monsters like that can be stupid but they don't win games by themselves. If they take your monster, just take theirs back lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6