Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Post your Charmer Deck here

Go down 
+45
hiita lover
ally of justice catastor
charmergirl2468
Gentasu
ΛΔ
Milla Lyna
Hippocampus
boss_of_bosses
Charmergirl2251
MaxxiasCXY96
Kai Ichinose
mercurian262144
Kaizu
Toshiki Kai
Tiruru
Dharc-Kun
Misuka
niggoblanco
lightmanny
Solid Snake
Wynndgale
Hako
manori
Narue Moon
Eria-sama
cronix4231
Duelcharmer338
Laserface
Kyokochan666
aramil001
kelptic183
Joan's Guardian
Skyblade LV12
Wynn
Necromonium
darkfireblade25
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
TheLastHope
Will Lair
ocryptid
Natsuhiko
HiitaFire
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hako
New Charmer
New Charmer
Hako

Charmer Power : 1013

Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Okay Guys I just joined here but I want you to show you my Charmer Control Beta Deck. I worked serveral months to create this deck but I dont know if is really god since it is complicated.

Monster

1 Familiar-Possessed - Eria
1 Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
1 Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
1 Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
1 Familiar-Possessed - Dharc
1 Aussa the Earth Charmer
2 Eria the Water Charmer
1 Wynn the Wind Charmer
1 Hiita the Fire Charmer
2 Dharc the Dark Charmer
3 Battle Fader
1 Dandy Lion
1 Dark Simorgh
1 Debris Dragon
1 Gorz
2 Swap Frog
2 Treeborn
2 Tragoedia

Spell
1 Bok of moon
3 Creature Swap
1 Dark hole
3 Enemy Controll
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mind Controll
1 Monster Reborn
2 MST
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Pot of Duality

Extra
1 Blackrose Dragon
1 Gungir
1 Iron Chain Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Gem-Knight Pearl
1 Leviair The Sea Dragon
1 Number 11: Big Eye
2 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
2 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
2 Number 39: Utopia
1 Steelswarm Roach

Side
1 Familiar-Possessed - Eria
1 Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
1 Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
1 Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
1 Familiar-Possessed - Dharc
1 Aussa the Earth Charmer
1 Wynn the Wind Charmer
1 Hiita the Fire Charmer
3 Puppet Plant
1 Swap Frog
1 MST
2 Pot of duality
1 Mirror Force
Back to top Go down
Wynndgale
New Charmer
New Charmer
Wynndgale

Charmer Power : 1008

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Advice for my charmer deck?   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has made a charmer deck that has done well competitively for future reference, and i was hoping that i could get some advice for my own charmer deck. My charmer deck doesn't seem to be doing well against my friends' decks, but i do realize using charmers isn't always easy.

Here's my deck: Non-competitive for now

Monsters: 26

All six charmers x2
All 5 FP charmers x1

Wall of Illusion
Mist Valley Falcon
Penguin Soldier
Witch of the Black Forest (i know its banned)
Sangan
Magician of Faith
Beast King Barbaros (for his effect and high attack)
Blizzard Princess (good effect and decent attack)
Evil Hero Malicious Edge (for piercing and decent attack)

Spells: 13

Scroll of Bewitchment x3
Book of Taiyou x3
United we Stand
Swords of Revealing light
Raigeki (banned too, i know)
Secret Village of Spellcasters
Monster Reborn
Reload
Mystical space typhoon

Traps: 9

Scrap-iron Scarecrow x2
Wabaku
Magic Jammer
Trap Jammer
Pixie Ring
DNA transplant
Call of the Haunted
Seven Tools of the Bandit

Any constructive advice would be appreciated. Basically my strategy is using the charmers for controlling my opponent's monsters and tributing them to bring out any of the FP charmers, Blizzard Princess, Beast King Barbaros, or Evil Hero Malicious Edge. I tried to put as many traps i could scrounge to protect my charmers from being destroyed before activating their effects. For the most part i looked at several ideas from different charmer decks and added things i thought might go well with it.

Last edited by Wynndgale on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention some details)
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 414547

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:16 am

Wynndgale your deck focuses a lot on the control aspect of charmers. Which of corse they do but they can do other things as well. Instead of giving you card advice I would prefer to duel ya. Which tends to be the way I like to give advice. After the duel maybe I will show you my charmer deck I made. I haven't posted my best charmer deck on here yet. Maybe I will do that latetr
On DN I go by GuardianWynn
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Wynndgale
New Charmer
New Charmer
Wynndgale

Charmer Power : 1008

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Ok thanks, i'll try dueling you sometime. My username is shadowcharmer, but i really don't understand how to duel on that site. Dueling in real life isnt a problem for me, but i just don't know how everything works on that site.

I've seen them used in spellcaster decks, but what else can charmers do exactly?
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 am

Well I would be glad to show you how Duel on DN. It isn't that hard once you get used to it.
Well the thing is the charmer style you were using book of tayio, chamer and the scroll is a 3 card combo that doesn't do that much. So to build a charmer deck is much easer byt simple chosing one and building a elemental deck that uses it. It is easy to swap book and scrol for creature which is an easy combo. lol But if you want to build a charmer deck that uses all the charmers then you have to buid a deck that can work without relaying on there effects because more times then not that isn't going to work.
My full chamer deck is unique and I will show it to you when I see you online.
Til then see ya.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/5Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/12Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Well, might as well show what I got and hope for some suggestions.

Monsters: x18
All six Charmers x1
All Familiar-Possessed x2
Milla the Temporal Magician x2

Spells: x19
Burden of the Mighty x3
Gold Sarcophagus x2
Mage Power x3
Magical Dimension x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Scroll of Bewitchment x2
Secret Village of the Spellcasters x2
Solidarity x2

Traps: x3
Royal Decree x3

My tactic here is to use Royal Decree and Secret Village to shut down my opponent's spells and traps, and then build up my monster's attack with Mage Power and Solidarity to wreck their monsters.
Milla is a decent card because of her effect. I can potentially foresee the threat of a hidden trap card or avoid some evil flip effects. Since my deck lacks defense against traps, her effect is valuable.
Burden of the Mighty helps weaken opponent's monster pretty well and allows me better chance of activating the flip effects of the Charmers. Works well with all three active altogether.
Gold Sarcophagus is a card to help bring out my Royal Decree or Secret Village if I don't have one.
Mage Power and Solidarity are my main source of powering up the girls(and guy). Without them, I can't obliterate with them.
MST for taking out bad cards. Practically my only cards that destroy spells and traps. Better off with three of them. Don't like using Heavy Storm. Magical Dimension, in case I got some spare Familiar-Possessed monsters. Again, the only cards that can destroy monsters.
Scroll of Bewitchment has obvious uses in these kinds of deck.

Any suggestions or comments?
Back to top Go down
lightmanny
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 pm

So... Charmer Decks, huh? Sure, I can do it. I used to play a Charmer Deck but the way I made it was way too defensive so I added Fortne Ladies to buff it a little bit. I've been updating it a lot ever since and this is the result

Lucky Charm Deck
Monsters (22)
-Aussa the Earth Charmer
-Dharc the Dark Charmer
-Eria the Water Charmer
-Hiita the Fire Charmer
-Lyna the Light Charmer
-Wynn the Wind Charmer
-Familiar-Possessed Aussa
-Familiar-Possessed Dharc
-Familiar-Possessed Eria
-Familiar-Possessed Hiita
-Familiar-Possessed Wynn
-Fortune Lady Light
-Fortune Lady Fire
-Fortune Lady Wind
-Fortune Lady Water
-Fortune Lady Dark
-Fortune Lady Earth
-Geomancer of the Ice Barrier
-Magician's Valkyria
-Malefic Stardust Dragon
-Shiba-Warrior Taro
-Witch of the Black Rose

Spells (11)
-Book of Taiyou (x2)
-Bound Wand
-Chorus of Sanctuary
-Dark Hole
-Future Visions
-Magical Dimension
-Monster Reborn
-Scroll of Bewitchment (x2)
-Stardust Shimmer

Traps (22)
-Compulsory Evacuation Device
-Dimensional Prison
-DNA Transplant
-Gagagashield
-Mirror Force
-Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
-Starlight Road
-Summon Limit
-Torrential Tribute

Side Deck (15)
-Alector, Sovereign of Birds
-Chaos Hunter
-G. B. Hunter
-Hunter of Black Feathers
-Malefic Cyber End Dragon
-Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode
-Secret Village of the Spellcasters
-Super Polymerization
-Time Passage
-Assault Mode Activate
-Dust Tornado
-Sakuretsu Armor
-Cyber End Dragon
-Ancient Fairy Dragon
-Number C39: Utopia Ray

Extra Deck (15)
-Dragon Knight Draco-Equeste
-Ally of Justice Catastor
-Black Rose Dragon
-Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
-Scrap Dragon
-Stardust Dragon (x2)
-Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
-Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
-Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake
-Number 39: Utopia
-Number 50: Black Corn
-Steelswarm Roach
-Vylon Disigma
-Wind-Up Zenmaines

By now you must've noticed this is a DN Deck. Well, tell me what you think of it? What do you wanna know? What is each card for? Any suggestions and advices will be taken as well
Back to top Go down
niggoblanco
New Charmer
New Charmer
niggoblanco

Charmer Power : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Student of the Forbidden
19 Monsters

2x Familiar Possessed Hiita
2x Familiar Possessed Aussa
2x Familiar Possessed Wynn
2x Familiar Possessed Eria
3x Familiar Possessed Dharc
3x Milla the Temporal Magician
1x Exodia the Forbidden One
1x Right Arm of the Forbidden One
1x Left Arm of the Forbidden One
1x Right Leg of the Forbidden One
1x Left Leg of the Forbidden One

10 Spells

2x Solidarity
2x Secret Village of the Spellcasters
2x Hand Destruction
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Card Destruction
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Card Trader

11 Traps

2x Dimensional Prison
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Sakuretsu Armor
2x Draining Shield
1x Magic Drain
1x Seven Tools of the Bandit
1x Dust Tornado

Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Character sheet
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/5Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/12Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:30 pm

An Exodia deck with the Charmers? Now that's something I've never seen before.
Back to top Go down
niggoblanco
New Charmer
New Charmer
niggoblanco

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:17 pm

yeah decided instead of going for the piercing damage, get rid of the charmer forms. my monsters get the power boost to 2600 atk so no need to sacrifice, fusion, xyz, etc. swarm the field quick, got the traps to protect me and negate stuff, spells for the hand power. so level 4s with 2600 atk, thats enough to quickly beat down life points. if not draw power will bring me exodia. i needed 5 cards to get to 40, and exodia fit perfectly. Record of 20 wins and 4 loses. have not done a tournament.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Swords of Revealing Light is one card that would help you stall. Magic Drain isn't a reliable card to use since it's easily negated. I'd rather use Dark Bribe, Solemn Judgment, or Magic Jammer.
Back to top Go down
niggoblanco
New Charmer
New Charmer
niggoblanco

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 pm

easily negated but could bring up a painful decision. also negating magics is not a proble for i usually have secret village of the spellcasters up. i would use royal decree for traps but i use to many and i got those covered. swords could be a nice addition.

@Solid Snake
your deck is pretty solid. but to add some beatdown i would ditch charmer form and go all Familiar. then your deck would run something like mine. powerful level fours enough said. sure you can steel monsters with the charmers but they are weak, FP form can be summoned normally and your deck already has great power ups to compensate for no piercing damage. i need some of those burden of the mighty that would help alot in my deck.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 pm

I don't really like the idea of abandoning the Charmer form since I rather take advantage of their abilities, but that's just me. I'll go ahead and try this idea though by making a whole new deck and see how it works out.
Back to top Go down
niggoblanco
New Charmer
New Charmer
niggoblanco

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 am

once i saw how burden of the mighty works, the charmers could be fine with there 1500 defense. most level fours and lower will be dropped to lower than 1500 atk, so i like how that combos, just may pick the charmers back up. also the charmers make good sacrifices to activate solidarity, id rather have all my FPs and Milla be jacked instead of having to let one of them fall or be discarded.

so i may make a new deck also and see how the charmers paired with burden of the mighty and solidarity work out.
damn forgot about secret village and royal decree. nice lock set up right there. well so long to exodia in my deck.
Back to top Go down
Misuka
New Charmer
New Charmer
Misuka

Charmer Power : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Well my current deck is Charmer Anti-Meta, depending of the type of deck, it's the type of charmer that i use, but always use Lynas and Dharcs because it's very regulary that the decks used dark or light monsters

Charmer Anti-Meta:

Monsters Cards:
3x Lyna the Light Charmer
3xDharc the Dark Charmer
3xThunder King Rai-Oh
2xCaius The Shadow Monarch
2xFossil Dyna Pachycephalo
2xEffect Veiler
1xBlack Luster Soldier-Enoy of Beginning
1xGorz the Emissary of Darkness
1xChaos Sorcerer
1xBlackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1xSangan
1xCard Trooper

Spell Cards:
3xMystical Space Typhoon
2xPot of Duality
2xSmashing Ground
1xHeavy Storm
1xMind Control
1xDark Hole
1xBook of Moon
1xMonster Reborn

Trap Cards:
2xCompulsory Evacuation Device
2xDimensional Prison
2xBottomless Trap Hole
2xSolemn Warning
1xMirror Force
1xSolemn Judgment

Extra Deck:
Black Rose Dragon
Ally of Justice Catastor
Blackwing Armor Master
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Stardust Dragon

Side Deck:
3xAussa The Earth Charmer
3xEria The Water Charmer
3xHiita The Fire Charmer
3xWynn The Wind Charmer
2xDark Bribe
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 GearfriedPost your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:33 pm

@Misuka : It seems your deck is pretty good. Quite frankly, I think it would be better without Lyna and Dharc since from what I saw, they didn't contribute anything except as Chaos fodder or as synchro material. But if you want to keep them, this deck is still a pretty good one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Dharc-Kun
New Charmer
New Charmer
Dharc-Kun

Charmer Power : 1001

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Dark Wind   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 am

Here's my deck, any advice would be much appreciated. I also want to build a dark magician/chaos deck with Dharc and Xyz monsters so any advice on what cards to use would be great too.

Dark Wind - 41

Monsters - 20
2x Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
3x Blackwing - Bora the Spear
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1x Blackwing - Klaut the Moon Shadow
3x Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
2x Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Dark Simorgh
1x Dharc the Dark Charmer
1x Familiar-Possessed - Dharc
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2x Mist Valley Solider
1x Shield Wing

Spells - 7
1x Black Whirlwind
1x Lightning Vortex
2x Mage Power
1x Summoner's Art
1x Dark Hole

Traps - 15
1x Black Horn of Heaven
2x Bottomless Black Hole
3x Dark Bribe
3x Dimensional Prison
3x Icarus Attack
1x Magic Cyclindar
1x Mirror Force
1x Starlight Road

Extra Deck - 14
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Black-Winged Dragon
1x Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant
2x Blackwing Armed Wing
1x Blackwing Armor Master
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Mist Wurm
1x Infernity Doom Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Vortex the Whirlwind
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 GearfriedPost your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 am

Dharc-Kun wrote:
Here's my deck, any advice would be much appreciated. I also want to build a dark magician/chaos deck with Dharc and Xyz monsters so any advice on what cards to use would be great too.

Dark Wind - 41

Monsters - 20
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Dark Simorgh
2x Mist Valley Solider
1x Shield Wing

Spells - 7
1x Black Whirlwind
1x Lightning Vortex
2x Mage Power
1x Summoner's Art
1x Dark Hole

Traps - 15
1x Black Horn of Heaven
2x Bottomless Black Hole
3x Dark Bribe
3x Dimensional Prison
3x Icarus Attack
1x Magic Cyclindar
1x Mirror Force
1x Starlight Road

Extra Deck - 14
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Black-Winged Dragon
2x Blackwing Armed Wing
1x Mist Wurm
1x Infernity Doom Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Vortex the Whirlwind

Wow. A Blackwing deck with Dharc inside it. Before I comment any more, there's some questions I want to ask. What is Dharc's role here and what makes this deck is much different from any other Blackwing deck? Is there any specific combo that you can perform with Dharc? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tiruru
New Charmer
New Charmer
Tiruru

Charmer Power : 1034

Character sheet
Name: Arcenciel Magician
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Blizzard Charmers rate/fix my deck   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:49 am

Blizzard princess and charmers are my favorite monsters. So I am going to make a deck out of them^^ Free feel to suggest.

Monsters:

Dharc x3
Lyna x3
Blizzard princess x2
Chaos sorcerer x2
Black luster solder envoy x1
Magician's Valkyria x2
Milla x2
Old vinictive magician x2
Apprentice magician x2
Sangan x1

Spells

Allure of darkness x1
Dark hole x1
Foolish burial x1
Hammer shot x2
Heavy storm x1
Mage power x1
Secret village x3
Smashing ground x1
Wonder wand x2

Traps:

Bottomless trap hole x1
Compulsory device x2
Dimensional prison x2
Magician's circle x1
Mirror force x1
Torriental tribute x1

I don't want to add synchros and xyz because this is my GX fan character deck^^

Last edited by Tiruru on Thu May 03, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:43 am

Tiruru wrote:
Blizzard princess and charmers are my favorite monsters. So I am going to make a deck out of them^^ Free feel to suggest.

Monsters:

Dharc x3
Lyna x3
Blizzard princess x2
Chaos sorcerer x2
Magician's Valkyria x2
Milla x2
Apprentice magician x2
Sangan x1

Spells

Allure of darkness x1
Dark hole x1
Foolish burial x1
Hammer shot x2
Heavy storm x1
Mage power x1
Secret village x3
Smashing ground x1
Wonder wand x2

Traps:

Bottomless trap hole x1
Compulsory device x2
Dimensional prison x2
Magician's circle x1
Mirror force x1
Torriental tribute x1

No synchro or xyz... ok. No problem. :]

Judging from your deck, it seems that this is a Chaos Charmer deck. Dharc in your deck, which one is this? Familiar Possessed form or normal form? And, maybe you can add some solemn and monster reborn. It's already pretty good, IMO. For a suggestion..

-1 Wonder Wand
-2 Hammer Shot. This could backfire if the highest ATK is on your field. Smashing Ground is still better.
-1 Foolish Burial. Maybe you have some combo with this card other than just a chaos fodder. But I don't see it for now.
-1 Magician Circle

+1 Solemn Judgment (optional with dark bribe, or Seven Tools. But Solemn can negate a summon, activation of spell and trap too. You decide.)
+1 Monster Reborn
+2 Smashing Ground (to replace the Hammer Shot)
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon.

Adding FP Dharc can be a good addition too since FP Dharc could search a level 3 or lower LIGHT spellcaster type deck from your deck if summoned by effect. I hope this helps. :]
Back to top Go down
Tiruru
New Charmer
New Charmer
Tiruru

Character sheet
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:01 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Tiruru wrote:

Monsters:

Dharc x3
Lyna x3
Blizzard princess x2
Chaos sorcerer x2
Magician's Valkyria x2
Milla x2
Apprentice magician x2
Sangan x1

Spells

Allure of darkness x1
Dark hole x1
Foolish burial x1
Hammer shot x2
Heavy storm x1
Mage power x1
Secret village x3
Smashing ground x1
Wonder wand x2

Traps:

Bottomless trap hole x1
Compulsory device x2
Dimensional prison x2
Magician's circle x1
Mirror force x1
Torriental tribute x1

No synchro or xyz... ok. No problem. :]

Judging from your deck, it seems that this is a Chaos Charmer deck. Dharc in your deck, which one is this? Familiar Possessed form or normal form? And, maybe you can add some solemn and monster reborn. It's already pretty good, IMO. For a suggestion..

-1 Wonder Wand
-2 Hammer Shot. This could backfire if the highest ATK is on your field. Smashing Ground is still better.
-1 Foolish Burial. Maybe you have some combo with this card other than just a chaos fodder. But I don't see it for now.
-1 Magician Circle

+1 Solemn Judgment (optional with dark bribe, or Seven Tools. But Solemn can negate a summon, activation of spell and trap too. You decide.)
+1 Monster Reborn
+2 Smashing Ground (to replace the Hammer Shot)
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon.

Adding FP Dharc can be a good addition too since FP Dharc could search a level 3 or lower LIGHT spellcaster type deck from your deck if summoned by effect. I hope this helps. :]
Okay, thank you for the suggestion^^ I will try it.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:37 am

Dharc-Kun wrote:

Dark Wind - 41

Monsters - 20
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Dark Simorgh
2x Mist Valley Solider
1x Shield Wing

Spells - 7
1x Black Whirlwind
1x Lightning Vortex
2x Mage Power
1x Summoner's Art
1x Dark Hole

Traps - 15
1x Black Horn of Heaven
2x Bottomless Black Hole
3x Dark Bribe
3x Dimensional Prison
3x Icarus Attack
1x Magic Cyclindar
1x Mirror Force
1x Starlight Road

Extra Deck - 14
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Black-Winged Dragon
2x Blackwing Armed Wing
1x Mist Wurm
1x Infernity Doom Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Vortex the Whirlwind

Ok, fist why summoners art?
I don't see any normals.
3 iccuras is a little much I find 2 is enough.
You really only have 1 good target for shura.
So perhaps you might want summoner monk over a copy of shura. It will help since you have 2 copies of mist valley soldier.
You have only 3 main deck targets for simorgh. But with summoner monk that might not be so bad.
You might want to look at rank 4 exceeds.
I don't see why you use dharc either, his eff has no targets and he seems to be thrown in.
I would add mystic plasma zone, and maye a few more spells for summoner monk.

I have a deck much like this
If you want to see, catch me on DN.
I am guardianWynn
Back to top Go down
Tiruru
New Charmer
New Charmer
Tiruru

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:39 am

A Blizzard charmer update, free feel to edit it if you want. I really need suggestions :3

Monsters:

Apprentice x2
Envoy x1
Blizzard princess x2
Chaos sorcerer x2
Dharc x2
FP dharc x2
Lyna x3
Defender x1
Breaker x1
Milla x1
Vindictive x2
Sangan x1

Spells:

Allure of darkness x1
Dark hole x1
Heavy storm x1
Mage power x1
Monster reborn x1
MST x1
Village x1
Smashing ground x2
Wonder wand x1

Traps:

Bottomless x1
Compulsory x2
Prison x2
Mirror force x1
Solemn judgment x1
Torrential tribute x1
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:14 am

For this concept since it plays into an OTK concept I like big bang shot.
With mage power she would be 4200 piercer.
Back to top Go down
Toshiki Kai
New Charmer
New Charmer
Toshiki Kai

Charmer Power : 1052

Character sheet
Name: Blaster Blade
HP:
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1250/1250Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1250)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 am

Tiruru wrote:
A Blizzard charmer update, free feel to edit it if you want. I really need suggestions :3

Monsters:

Envoy x1
Blizzard princess x1
Chaos sorcerer x1
Dharc x2
familiar dharc x2
Magician's Valkyria x2
Veiler x3
Breaker x2
Milla x2
magical exemplar x2
jowgen x2

Spells:

Allure of darkness x1
Dark hole x1
Heavy storm x1
Book of moon x1
Monster reborn x1
MST x2
Village x2
Smashing ground x2
Pot of Duality x2
Terraforming x1
Forbidden lance x2

Traps:

Magician's circle x1
Solemn judgment x1
Safe zone x2

Made changes Tiruru. I think this will help a bit

Last edited by Toshiki Kai on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your Charmer Deck here
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next