Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Post your Charmer Deck here

Go down 
+45
hiita lover
ally of justice catastor
charmergirl2468
Gentasu
ΛΔ
Milla Lyna
Hippocampus
boss_of_bosses
Charmergirl2251
MaxxiasCXY96
Kai Ichinose
mercurian262144
Kaizu
Toshiki Kai
Tiruru
Dharc-Kun
Misuka
niggoblanco
lightmanny
Solid Snake
Wynndgale
Hako
manori
Narue Moon
Eria-sama
cronix4231
Duelcharmer338
Laserface
Kyokochan666
aramil001
kelptic183
Joan's Guardian
Skyblade LV12
Wynn
Necromonium
darkfireblade25
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
TheLastHope
Will Lair
ocryptid
Natsuhiko
HiitaFire
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
49 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue300/300Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue150/150Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Post your Charmer Deck here Empty
PostSubject: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 am

The title said everything. Post your Charmer Deck in this thread. Let's see your strategies of using Charmers. If you using at least 1 Charmer monster in your Deck (including Familiar Possessed and 3rd form of Charmers, but not including the Spirit Arts), you can post your deck here. You can give the description why you put the Charmer in your deck.

Since this is Charmer Yugioh Forum, I think we need a thread like this. Now, you don't need to make a new thread if you want to share your Charmer Deck here in this forum, except if you have any purpose.

--

This is the recent Charmer Deck I made, and I just fixing some cards for this deck:

Wynn the Cyber Charmer

Monsters: 18

x2 Wynn the Wind Charmer
x3 Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
x2 Dandylion
x2 Cyber Dragon
x3 Cyber Valley
x1 Sangan
x1 Morphing Jar
x3 Debris Dragon
x1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells: 18

x1 One for One
x2 Light of Redemption
x2 Gold Sarcophagus
x1 Fissure
x2 Lightning Vortex
x3 Smashing Ground
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Swords of Revealing Light
x1 Mind Control
x1 Brain Control
x2 Creature Swap

Traps: 4

x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Mirror Force

Extra Deck: Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Stardust Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Iron Chain Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, etc.
(The cards I mention in this extra deck are the cards commonly used in this deck. The others are just non-dragon Synchro that's not possible to be summoned by using Debris Dragon as their tuner. They're keep in the Extra Deck for the purpose. Mainly when the opponent's Tuner monster is getting controlled and make the summoning condition of the other Synchro monster becomes possible.)

The playing style is to use Cyber Valley as your key card to generate hand advantage. This can increase your deck's draw power. The regular Wynn can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by the effect of Debris Dragon. Then, you can use her for Synchro Summon Black Rose Dragon or Ancient Fairy Dragon, or send her with Debris Dragon to the Graveyard to Special Summon Familiar-Possessed Wynn for deck thinning and a piercer.

However, Dandylion can also be used as Debris Dragon's target. Since its Plant-Type, it can also be used as a cost to activate Black Rose Dragon's 2nd effect. Its token also useful in order to activate Cyber Valley's effect to draw 2 cards. Light of Redemption here can be used to recycle the Cyber Valey. Or, when your Special Summoned Cyber Dragon has been destroyed by Bottomless Trap Hole, you can bring it back using Light of Redemption and Special Summon it again to your field. One For One in this deck is obviously to Special Summon Cyber Valley. You can discard Dandylion as the cost of One for One, Summon Cyber Valley from your Deck, and you can immediately draw 2 cards using the effect of Cyber Valley together with the Fluff Token. You can also use Mind Control to take control 1 of your opponent's monster, and then use it with Cyber Valley to draw 2 cards.

I choose Wynn in this deck, because her Familiar-Possessed form can be easily summoned by summoning Debris Dragon while you have Wynn the Wind Charmer in the graveyard. While the other Charmers can only be used as a Synchro Material monster with Debris Dragon. With her Spellcaster Type, it made you easier while dueling opponent with a deck based on Secret Village of Spellcasters.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here GearfriedPost your Charmer Deck here S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue280/280Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue170/170Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 am

Charmer Beatdown Deck

Monsters (17) :

Elemental Mistress Doriado x2
Familiar-Possessed - Aussa x3
Familiar-Possessed - Eria x3
Familiar-Possessed - Hiita x3
Familiar-Possessed - wynn x3
Old vindictive Magician x3

Spells (13) :

Doriado Blessing x2
Secret Village of Spellcaster x2
Heavy Storm x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Hammer Shot x2
Solidarity x3
Magical Dimension x2

Trap (10) :

Fuh-rin-ka-zan x2
Magician circle x3
Call of The Haunted x1
Waboku x3
Widespread Dud x1

Any advice from the charmer master himself??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue300/300Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue150/150Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:11 am

advice? well....

-2 Magical Dimension, +2 Bottomless Trap Hole.
Why? because Magical Dimension is a -1 card. And BTH can destroy almost any monster your opponent summoned.

-2 Hammer Shot + 2 Smashing Ground
Why Smashing? because Hammer Shot can destroy your charmers while your opponent chains it with something that can change the field condition. And Smashing Ground can wipe out monsters like Marshmallon, Spirit Reaper, Arcana Force - The Fool, etc. :]

And for Doriado... I know she's interesting card here, but, if you don't mind...., since this deck's focussing on beatdown with charmers....

-2 Elemental Mistress Doriado
-2 Doriado's Blessing

+ 2 Breaker the Magical Warrior
+2 Apprentice Magician

Doriado is a ritual monster. Summoning her would make you lost card advantage, but, she can work well in another variation of this Deck, using Manju and Eccentric Boy. Manju as her searcher, and Eccentric Boy is for sending her from hand to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster while she's turning into a bad hand. Phantom of Chaos can be used as her substitute and lets you activate Fuh Rin Ka Zan instantly. :]

I changed Doriado and her spell into Breakers and Apprentice Magicians. Apprentice can search your Old Vinndictive Magician too. And plus, it can give another spell counter on Breaker.

-3 Waboku, +2 Roar + 1 Torrential Tribute

Roar can protect your monsters from the tag effect of Gladiator Beasts. :]
Torrential... no need to explain. :]

And for Magician Circles, it's optional to keep them, or change some of them into chainable traps such as Legacy of Yata Garasu, Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Raigeki Break, etc. You can also change 2 of them into Skill Drain. If you including Skill Drain in this Deck, change Breakers, Old Vindictives, and Apprentice Magician into 1900 ATK level 4 Spellcasters such as Skilled Dark Magician, Crusader of Endymion, or Gemini Elf.

That's all for now~

EDIT:

oh yes, I forgot about Fuh Rin Ka Zan...
if you didn't use Doriado....

-2 Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan +1 Mirror Force +1 Brain Control

turn them into staples. :]
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 pm

Hiita the Flamvell Charmer

M: 20

x2 Hiita the Fire Charmer
x3 Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
x3 Flamvell Firedog
x2 Flamvell Magician
x2 Flamvell Poun
x1 Sangan
x3 Debris Dragon
x3 UFO Turtle

S: 15

x1 Brain Control
x3 Creature Swap
x1 Lightning Vortex
x3 Fissure
x3 Smashing Ground
x2 Gold Sarcophagus
x1 Heavy Storm

T: 5

x1 Call of the Haunted
x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck:

x1 Tempest Magician
x1 Goyo Guardian
x2 Ally of Justice Catastor
x2 Ancient Fairy Dragon
x2 Stardust Dragon
x1 Red Dragon Archfiend
x1 Collosal Fighter
x2 Arcanite Magician
x1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
x1 Flamvell Uruquizas
x1 Magical Android

As usual, Debris Dragon here used to summon the Charmer, Hiita, or Flamvell Paun from the graveyard, and use it for Synchro summon.
Flamvell Firedog is the searcher for another Flamvell in this Deck. it can bring Flamvell Magician from the Deck and synchro for level 8 Synchro Monster.
3 Creature Swaps here are mainly for swapping the searchers, UFO Turtle, Sangan, and Flamvell Paun.

Creature Swap can also be used to swap the Fire monster to your opponent, then control it again with Hiita the Fire Charmer.

The advantage of Flamvell Firedog can be used along with Hiita the Fire Charmer to summon Familiar-Possessed - Hiita in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 am

Aussaber Synchro

M: 20

x2 Aussa the Earth Charmer
x3 Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
x3 X-Saber Airbellum
x3 Debris Dragon
x3 Giant Rat
x1 Rescue Cat
x1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
x1 Sangan
x2 Dandylion

S: 15

x3 Smashing Ground
x3 Fissure
x1 Lightning Vortex
x3 Creature Swap
x1 Brain Control
x1 Heavy Storm
x2 Gold Sarcophagus

T: 5

x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck:

x2 Ancient Fairy Dragon
x1 Black Rose Dragon
x1 Stardust Dragon
x1 Red Dragon Archfiend
x1 Tempest Magician
x1 Arcanite Magician
x1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
x2 XX-Saber Gottoms
x1 Goyo Guardian
x1 X-Saber Urbellum
x1 Collosal Fighter
x1 Magical Android
x1 Ally of Justice Catastor

Creature Swap used to swap Dandylion's Fluff Token or searcher like Sangan and Giant Rat. It can also be used with Airbellum that was special summoned by Rescue Cat.

Aussa can be send to the Graveyard along with Dandylion to summon Familiar-Possessed - Aussa from the deck and pierce the DEF monsters. She can also be send to the graveyard along with Rescue Cat's Airbellum to summon FP from the Deck in some cases you didn't want to use it as Synchro Material.

Debris Dragon (almost staple in my Charmer decks), as usual, is used to summon the Charmer from the Graveyard, or Dandylion. Then use them as Synchro Material to summon a Synchro Monster.
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:32 pm

My Deck to Time

Ladys ;D
2x Aussa the Earth Charmer
2x Eria the Water Charmer
2x Wynn the Wind Charmer
2x Hiita the Fire Charmer
3x Aussa Famila-Possessed
3x Eria Famila-Possessed
3x Wynn Famila-Possessed
3x Hiita Famila-Possessed

Magics
1x Brain Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mysticel Space Typhoon
3x Scroll of Bewitchment
2x Book of Tayou
2x Magicel Dimension
2x Pot of Avarice

Traps
2x waboku
1x Mirror Force
1x Magicel Cylinder
1x Nightmare Wheel
1x Mirror Wall
1x Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane
1x Spiritual Water Art - Aoi
1x Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi
1x Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai

I Charmer games because I love, I'm obsessed with formally notified of these cards does not matter which of them Hiita, Eria, Wynn, Aussa i love it. So sweet they are and REALLY mad Drawn from right to manga art. My first card wa Hiita, Famila-Possessed. I've won at a tournament in our card shop when I was third in the tournament. Well I hope many monsters to take over but can not for the Charmer attack have so many points, I will stop the opponent's monster, or just send back the attack, as well as her mirror wall. I would be happy to play 40 cards but it is very difficult to make.
Back to top Go down
Natsuhiko
New Charmer
New Charmer
Natsuhiko

Charmer Power : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:59 pm

well, let´s give it a try of this deck. I´ve beaten a lot of decks with this cards

monsters 19:

3 F-P-Aussa
3 F-P-Eria
3-F-P-Hiita
3 F-P-Wynn
2 Apprentice Magician
2 Old Vindictive Magician
2 Magical Exemplar
1 Dark Magician

spells 16

1 Heavy Storm
1 MST
2 Terraforming
3 Secret Village of the Spellcaster
2 Hand Destruction
2 Magical Dimension
2 Fissure
2 Mage Power
1 Solidarity

Traps 7:

Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
2 Royal Decree
2 Magigians Circle
1 Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan

Well, the strategy is simple but effective. controlling what the oponent does, swarming the field first and then, finishing it with the combo of the SVotS and the Royal Decree.
Terraforming, H-D are for thining the deck, just like the circles and the Apprentice´s
Mage and Solidarity, for increasing the power of my monsters and if my charmers are destroy, just with the exemplar for returning them from the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:15 pm

My New Deck

Ladys
3x Hiita Familia-Possessed
3x Wynn Familia-Possessed
3x Eria Familia-Possessed
3x Aussa Familia-Possessed
2x Hiita the Fire charmer
2x Wynn the Wind Charmer
2x Eria the Water Charmer
2x Aussa the Earth Charmer

20x Lady s

Magic
3x Scroll of Bewitchment
2x Book of Taiyou
2x Creatur Swap
1x Brain Control
1x Main Control
3x Secret Village of the Spellcaster
1x Scapegoat
2x Fires of Doomsday
3x Massanger of Peace
2x Shrink
2x Magical Dimension

22x Spelts

Traps
2x Royal Decree

Finsih card number 44 Cards

The deck is very good i have won the Tournemant on my Card Story
Back to top Go down
ocryptid
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1005

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:21 am

Hiita Familia-Possessed X2
Wynn Familia-Possessed X2
Eria Familia-Possessed X2
Aussa Familia-Possessed X2
Magician's Valkyria X3
White Magician Pikeru
Ebon Magician Curran
Silent Magician LV4 X2
Effect Veiler X2

Burden of the Mighty X2
Lightning Vortex
Secret Village of the Spellcasters X2
Shrink
Mystical Space Typhoon
Solidarity X3
Rivalry of Warlords X2
Bottomless Trap Hole X2
Dark Bribe X3
Magician's Circle X3
Solemn Judgement
Raigeki Break
Divine Wrath X2

....I call this deck "Loli Beat". It's a magician beat-down deck.
Key card of this deck is Magician's Circle. Beat your opponent with it. It's also useful when you want to block attacks. Just Summon Magician's Valkyria, and call another one by the circle.

Horrible synchros can be blocked by Effect Veiler, Bottomless Trap Hole and Divine Wrath.

Silent magician is somtimes very useful. Its ATK can become 3500 by its own effect.

I want to add 1 Blizzard Princess, but I don't have one.

Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here Inochi01 Post your Charmer Deck here Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue700/700Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue210/950Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 am

LOL!! I loved the name Loli Beat and it goes straight to the deck's theme! XD

I found really interesting that you included Curran and Pikeru, it has been some time since I last saw them, nice job with this deck I'm sure you have lots of fun with it.

Ok, my turn now, I'll share with you my favorite and what I think is my most original creation (except for the name) X3

First of all, this deck uses mainly unused cards and even if it's a Wind Attribute deck, it doesn't run Harpies and will not run Harpies ever. This deck's purpose is to show all the other duelists that any card can be devastating, regardless of what card is it.

Yes, I use Petit Dragon and I have made it to have more power than Five Headed Dragon in one turn and performed the final blow to a guy that had 36 straight victories until Petit Dragon left him with exactly 0 LP... so do not underestimate it Wink

Here we go...

Wynn Storm: (42)

Monsters (22)

x3 Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
x2 Wynn The Wind Charmer
x1 Petit Dragon
x2 Hunter Owl
x1 Sonic Shooter
x1 Swift Birdman Joe
x2 Barrier Statue of the Heavens
x3 Flying Kamakiri #1
x1 Mist Valley Soldier
x2 Tornado Bird
x2 The Tricky
x2 Garuda The Wind Spirit

Spells: (10)

x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Giant Trunade
x2 Rising Air Current
x1 Fissure
x1 Lightning Vortex
x1 Smashing Ground
x1 United We Stand
x1 Scapegoat

Traps: (12)

x1 Mirror Force
x1 Torrential Tribute
x2 Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi
x3 Icarus Attack
x2 Windstorm of Etaqua/Zero Gravity
x1 Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck:

Stardust Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Goyo Guardian
Mist Wurm
Black Rose Dragon
Trident Dragion

I'll explain:

This deck is like an Anti-Meta/Beatdown since most of the monsters are untargettable to Bottomless Trap Hole and can be brought out easily using Flying Kamakiri's effect while Tornado Bird, Swift Birdman Joe, Mystical Space Typhoon, Heavy Storm and Giant Trunade will guarantee you that your monsters will be safe from Trap Cards while recycling Call of the Haunted and Sonic Shooter that may attack directly using it's effect.

On the other hand, Windstorm of Etaqua will protect your monsters from an attack without destroying your opponent's monsters, leaving them defenseless to both Wynn's Effects and Zero Gravity will protect your monsters from Mirror Force and such cards since they won't be attacking anymore.

And while you are defending yourself with the Traps and Monsters above, you can build up your hand for a nice OTK using The Tricky, Garuda, Hunter Owl, Rising Air Current and any other monster remaining on your side of the field.

Other thing that you should notice, Miyabi and Icarus Attack, the other reason this deck was made is to counter attack cards and decks like Monarchs, DAD, Brain Control, etc. Miyabi is for when your opponent summons a Stardust Dragon for example and you don't want to destroy your opponent's monster so it can't be negated, another good example for Miyabi is for when you don't want to fill up your opponent's Graveyard, applies for most of Dark and Dragon decks, kinda noobish, but works. And Icarus is for when your monster will be destroyed and you don't want it to be the only one to go down and since this deck has lots of Winged Beasts, it works very well.

And the last but not the least, the well known United We Stand/Scapegoat combo. This one is easy, while you got Rising Air Current on the field (not necessarily) equip one monster that is already on the field with United We Stand, if you choose Petit Dragon for example, with both cards it'll have 1900 ATK points, kinda decent. Now you declare attack with Petit Dragon, your opponent will most likely have no Spells/Traps set because of the other strategies on this deck, then you activate Scapegoat from your hand to get your Petit Dragon with 1100 ATK (for Rising Air Current) an ATK boost of 4000 ATK points for the new 4 monsters on your side of the field giving a great total of 5100 ATK points! XD

Last thing you have to keep in mind, this is a Fun Deck. Although it's good, it's not that good to take it to a Tourney, you will most likely loose before the semi-finals XD
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue500/500Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 pm

My charmer deck has all six charmers and all 4 familiar possessed charmers and is mainly built around mixed elements. I also have 3 spiritual art trap cards and need the earth art. This deck is also my banned one cause it has 3 types of banned cards(makyura the destructor, witch of the black forest, and pot of greed). This deck also contains exodia and exodia necross but they are more of backup strategies for if my charmers fall.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:49 pm

TheLastHope wrote:
My charmer deck has all six charmers and all 4 familiar possessed charmers and is mainly built around mixed elements. I also have 3 spiritual art trap cards and need the earth art. This deck is also my banned one cause it has 3 types of banned cards(makyura the destructor, witch of the black forest, and pot of greed). This deck also contains exodia and exodia necross but they are more of backup strategies for if my charmers fall.
You should post the deck's card list in this thread.
Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue500/500Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Eria wrote:
TheLastHope wrote:

It has about 80 cards and I am trying to think of a good role play series so I cant right now. I only explained the more important cards.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:12 pm

I consider that as an OOT then. Wink
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue700/700Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue210/950Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Wow... I still think 80 cards is too much XD

I also had a very good Charmer Deck based on playing around with the Attributes of all monsters on the field recycling Scroll of Bewitchment, it had Fowl King Alector and some of the "Element" monsters, Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan, 2 of each Charmer (the first four, I haven't included Dharc and Lyna yet) and 6 tuners, one of each Attribute, not including Debris Dragon to make an easy Black Rose Dragon... and all in exactly 42 cards XD

I'll post the decklist if I find it so you can try it, it's really fun and I won one tournament with it XD
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue280/280Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here Left_bar_bleue170/170Post your Charmer Deck here Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:02 pm

TheLastHope wrote:
Eria wrote:
TheLastHope wrote:

It has about 80 cards and I am trying to think of a good role play series so I cant right now. I only explained the more important cards.

Take out half of your deck. And make sure you won't take out the good cards.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here Kuribo02 Post your Charmer Deck here 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:16 pm

That's not a lot of card, in magic the gathering they have a deck of 265 card's and a special card that give you the instant victory if your deck start witn 265 card's in.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:26 pm

yeah, but this is Yu-Gi-Oh, not Magic The Gathering XD

And the decksize limit is 60 cards btw
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Wiseman wrote:
That's not a lot of card, in magic the gathering they have a deck of 265 card's and a special card that give you the instant victory if your deck start witn 265 card's in.

Post your Charmer Deck here Haermm Post your Charmer Deck here Haermm

Back to top Go down
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Will Lair wrote:

wait... they changed it to 60?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:51 pm

TheLastHope wrote:
Will Lair wrote:

wait... they changed it to 60?

Post your Charmer Deck here Yes
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:50 am

Come to think of it, I haven't share mine.

Waltz of Darkness, Symphony of the Wind

Monster: 19
2 Wynn the Wind Charmer
2 Familiar possessed Wynn
3 Dharc the Dark Charmer
2 Dark Simorgh
2 Debris Dragon
2 Breaker the Magical Warrior
1 Sangan
1 Krebons
2 Caius
2 Raiza

Spell: 12
2 Creature Swap
2 Book of Moon
2 Book of Taiyou
1 Heavy Storm
1 MST
1 Brain Control
1 Allure of Darkness
2 Scroll of Bewitchment

Trap: 10
2 Astral Barrier
2 Threathening Roar
1 Solemn Judgment
1 CotH
1 Mirror Force
2 Bottomless Traphole
1 Starlight Road

Extra Deck:
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
2 Ancient Fairy Dragon
etc...

Well, basically, control the game flow with the Wind, and Crush it with the Dark. Work pretty nice, although surely still have some room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:06 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Come to think of it, I haven't share mine.

Waltz of Darkness, Symphony of the Wind

Monster: 19
2 Wynn the Wind Charmer
2 Familiar possessed Wynn
3 Dharc the Dark Charmer
2 Dark Simorgh
2 Debris Dragon
2 Breaker the Magical Warrior
1 Sangan
1 Krebons
2 Caius
2 Raiza

Spell: 12
2 Creature Swap
2 Book of Moon
2 Book of Taiyou
1 Heavy Storm
1 MST
1 Brain Control
1 Allure of Darkness
2 Scroll of Bewitchment

Trap: 10
2 Astral Barrier
2 Threathening Roar
1 Solemn Judgment
1 CotH
1 Mirror Force
2 Bottomless Traphole
1 Starlight Road

Extra Deck:
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
2 Ancient Fairy Dragon
etc...

Well, basically, control the game flow with the Wind, and Crush it with the Dark. Work pretty nice, although surely still have some room for improvement.

-2 Astral Barrier
+2 Either Dimensional Prison or Waboku.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:36 am

I think 2 Astral Barrier is already ok.
Since that deck also includes Scroll of Bewitchment and the Charmers too, it's good to protect the Charmers with that continuous trap card, cause Waboku or Dimensional Prison can only protect the Charmers in one turn, plus there's already 2 roars.
Back to top Go down
darkfireblade25
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Spellcastor Lockdown

monsters 17:
6x (of any fp monster)
3x crusader of endymion
3x skilled dark magician
3x gemini elf
2x kycoo the ghost destoryer

spells 11:
2x terraforming
3x secret village of the spellcastors
1x lightning vortex
3x solidarity
1x cold wave
1x card trader

traps 12:
2x bottomless trap hole
1x mirror force
2x dark bribe
2x royal oppression
2x skill drain
2x trap stun
1x torrential tribute

side deck 15:
1x smashing ground
1x dust tornado
1x trap hole
2x acid rain
2x nobleman of crossout
1x giant trunade
1x magical dimension
1x mystical space typhoon
2x tuner's scheme
1x gold sarcophagus
1x burden of the mighty
1x solemn judgment

(pre sept. banlist)

i put charmers in here cuz they are the last few spellcastors that have the highest attack that i needed ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your Charmer Deck here
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next