Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1029
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Empty
PostSubject: Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck?   Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Hello everyone. I am new here and this is my first post, so I am sorry if I make some mistakes. Also, please excuse my grammar.

Anyways, I have being building a XYZ Charmer deck based on the first 4 Charmers. Just because they are the ones that have their familiars out already, well of course, except for Wynn's. Right now the deck is doing fine but I feel like it can do better. My biggest problem is that if my opponent disrupts one of my plays, I am dead. Mostly because my deck can not make a good comeback. I would appreciate some tips to make my deck be able to make a better comeback, or just make it better in general.

I am running Kagetokage as a substitute until Wynn's familiar arrives. I thought about trading Wynn for Dharc, because Kagetokage is a dark monster, but it did not make any difference.

Here is my deck list:

Monsters:
2x Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
2x Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
2x Familiar-Possessed - Eria
2x Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
1x Aussa the Earth Charmer
1x Hiita the Fire Charmer
1x Eria the Water Charmer
1x Wynn the Wind Charmer
2x Nefarious Archfiend Eater of Nefariousness
2x Inari Fire
2x Jigobyte
2x Kagetokage

Spells:
2x Creature Swap
2x Pot of Duality
2x Upstart Goblin (or Supply Unit, I am still deciding which one to use)
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
1x Soul Charge
1x Raigeki

Traps:
3x Familiars Unleashed
2x Wiretap
2x Breakthrough Skill
1x Solemn Warning
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra Deck:
1x Number 32: Shark Drake
1x Evilswarm Ouroboros
1x Vylon Disigma
2x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1x Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Number 103: Ragnazero
1x Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
1x Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Mechquipped Angineer

Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck?   Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Use supply unit because you need to run 3 upstart goblin not 2. Other then that the deck looks great.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Left_bar_bleue300/300Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Left_bar_bleue150/150Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck?   Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:41 pm

Alright, here's my suggestions:

-2 Pot of Duality (The deck special summons quite a lot, this can slow you down)
-2 Upstart Goblin (Supply Squad is better because it creates constant advantage)
-2 Kagetokage (while waiting for Petit Dragon, better use x3 copies of each Familiars for now, because all of them have 1500 ATK and 200 DEF and can be searched by Jigobyte)
-1 Soul Charge (in this deck, all the monsters you can special summon with this card have no effect/unable to generate advantage, not to mention you can't enter Battle Phase and taking LP damage, most of time you'll use this for just instant Xyz Summoning a monster, which is not that great considering the drawback it gives)

+1 Jigobyte (it's a searcher that you can suicide while Unleashed is on the field, allowing you to summon another familiar and a Charmer from your deck, not to mention it's searchable by King of the Feral Imps, so 3 is mandatory)
+1 Archfiend Eater
+1 Inari Fire
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 Bottomless Trap Hole (will help you a lot)
+2 Supply Squad (helps with card advantage, and can be triggered by Archfiend Eater. You get even more plus if you have it along with Unleashed)

Extra Deck:

-1 Vylon Disigma (too hard to summon, and its effect is outclassed by Castel/Silent Honor ARK, a single Ouroboros is already enough)
+1 King of the Feral Imps (staple for Xyz Charmer Deck, because it gives instant plus in form of Jigobyte)

Things that can be considered:

- Fiendish Chain (from my experience, for this deck it's more often better than Breakthrough Skill since it can stop an attack, which is really relevant since you'll experience times when you don't want your monster destroyed by battle because you only have 1 monster on the field, and in next turn you need to summon another monster to do Xyz)
- Forbidden Lance (versatile card that helps you deal with your opponent's backrow as soon as you draw it, it can function similar like Shrink,meaning it's another way to help your monster survive when you need it, in which Wiretap can't do)
- Torrential Tribute (can trigger Jigobyte, Inari Fire, and Familiars Unleashed)
- Diamond Dire Wolf (while Familiars Unleashed is on the field, use its effect to destroy Archfiend Eater (or itself) to get plus)
- Daigusto Emeral (another instant plus card besides King of the Feral Imps)

That's all I can think for now. Hope that helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1029

PostSubject: Re: Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck?   Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Thank you so much!

I found out that running Night's End Sorcerer is really good in this deck, because him plus a familiar can make level 6 Synchro plays extremely easy, and I am able to bring out Leo really fast as well.

Thanks again!

Last edited by CUZimMe on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Left_bar_bleue300/300Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Left_bar_bleue150/150Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck?   Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:22 pm

You're welcome! Also, a bit late, but, welcome to Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum! Smile

I almost forgot to mention that Ghostrick Alucard can help you dealing with face-down cards, it's one of the best Rank 3 to use in this deck.

As for Tuners, besides Night's End Sorcerer you can also try Witch of the Black Rose or Flamvell Magician. The nice thing about Night's End Sorc and Witch of Black Rose is, since they're DARK, you can put Allure of Darkness in your deck if you play with FP Dharc too.

I haven't tried the Tuner/Synchro version of the deck, but I definitely think Lv4 Spellcaster Tuner generally will do better than other Tuners, as they will give you option to either Synchro or Xyz. Many Lv 8 Synchros are generally strong. Scrap Dragon functions similar like Diamond Dire Wolf, and it can trigger both Unleashed and Supply Squad. Stardust Dragon can protect your Familiars Unleashed from being destroyed.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? 1658415264 Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? 3087721399Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Left_bar_bleue500/500Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Left_bar_bleue200/200Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck?   Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:13 am

Yeah I agree with Eria, swap the Breakthrough Skills for Fiendish Chains and take out the Shark Drake for either Diamond Dire Wolf or Emeral. You pretty much have one of the most competitive Charmer decks right now, so good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck?   Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any tips for my XYZ Charmer deck?
Page 1 of 1