Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) Empty
PostSubject: Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck)   Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:24 pm

This is my charmer shaddoll deck
Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) Me9iuPt
The only charmer that I did not run is Dharc & Wynn. Dharc is because he is not really need . With the shaddoll already dark monster Dharc would be unnecessary. Wynn because there is El shaddoll wendigo but her effect is awful. Her effect is you target 1 monster you control it can't be destroyed by battle with an opponent's special summon monster.

But Adam all of the new decks those days do special summon a lot. Yes but there are times that your opponent have a big beatstick that does not special summon. Also she can be destroyed by card effects so a simple dark hole or Lighting Vortex can get rid of Wendigo.

Her ATK is 200 but her DEF 2800 that does sound good but there is El shaddoll Shekhinaga have 2600 ATK 3000 DEF. You can tell witch is better. So what do you guys think of the deck? You know this is the 2nd time I ever said my name in charmer forum post.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) 1658415264 Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) 3087721399Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) Left_bar_bleue200/200Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck)   Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 12:36 pm

You don't run Unpossessed? I would think that's a no-brainer.
Back to top Go down

Charmer shaddoll deck (Yes this is a deck)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: