Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

A new tech card for a charmer deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

A new tech card for a charmer deck Empty
PostSubject: A new tech card for a charmer deck   A new tech card for a charmer deck I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Guys I was watching this video about a ghostrick charmer deck. That deck uses ghostrick doll I want to disscss is ghostrick doll is a good tech card for a charmer deck. I lets you keep the monster you just control by a charmer monster effect for the rest of the duel. Here is the game plan if you would set your charmer then end turn let's say your oppenet is playing ghostrick all they do is set their ghostrick monster and set 2 of their backrow then end and you used ghostrick madison and set doll then your oppent flip summon Ghostrick stain to attack you add vanish then you flip summon dharc for example then you take stain then you flip summon ghostrick doll then reset it then end your turn without attack then ghostrick doll effect to make all monsters face down then that where I said you will always keep your stain on the field. Ghostrick doll is so good. It keeps the monsters you control by a charmer monsters effect for the rest of the duel also you can still used the charmer monsters effect to take a other monster. What do you guys think about ghostrick doll in a charmer deck.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

PostSubject: Re: A new tech card for a charmer deck   A new tech card for a charmer deck I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:56 pm

wow you're slow

I was wanting a Ghostrick card with Doll's effect (can set any of your own monsters, not just self/opponent's) for Charmertricks long before Doll even got leaked

its also why I used Tsukuyomi way before it was leaked
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
A new tech card for a charmer deck 1658415264 A new tech card for a charmer deck 3087721399A new tech card for a charmer deck 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
A new tech card for a charmer deck Left_bar_bleue500/500A new tech card for a charmer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
A new tech card for a charmer deck Left_bar_bleue200/200A new tech card for a charmer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A new tech card for a charmer deck   A new tech card for a charmer deck I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:10 am

mc, don't call someone slow just because they find out about something after you do. You have a really bad habit of saying stuff like this, and it could very well offend some people.

As for OP, yes Doll is a nice card, probably much more useful in Ghostrick Charmers than in pure Charmers. Since this effect activates upon flipping face-up, it would require a lot more setup in pure Charmers (namely you'd NEED Threatening Roar and either DNA Surgery/Scroll), but it also would work really well with House. The fact that it searches itself is a plus too, but if its effect goes off without a hitch every turn you may run out of free monster zones lol
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: A new tech card for a charmer deck   A new tech card for a charmer deck I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:56 pm

considering the cards been out for a decent while now, it is pretty slow

I mean I can understand maybe taking a few weeks after release, since the ruling that if the monster you took is flipped facedown you get to perma-keep it (unless something like Creature Swap/Remove Brainwashing/etc happens of course) is probably not as widely known, but the time it took this to click in OP's mind is pretty ridiculous

especially since by now its not really "new" anymore

when I see "new" I expect new, not months-old
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new tech card for a charmer deck   A new tech card for a charmer deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new tech card for a charmer deck
Page 1 of 1