Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) Empty
PostSubject: Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card)   Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:03 pm

This is Jar of avarice
Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) 300px-JarofAvarice-CROS-JP-R
Normal trap card
Target 5 cards in your graveyard except "Jar of avarice" shuffle those targets to the deck and draw 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Jar of avarice" once per turn.
I can recycle all of my charmer and familiar-possessed cards as well as scroll of bewitchment and MST. This should be a staple to any charmer deck. What do you guys think of this card?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) GearfriedJar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) Left_bar_bleue280/280Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) Left_bar_bleue170/170Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card)   Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Avarice counterpart of Jar of Greed. Both are trap, and draw one card, except this one returns 5 cards in your graveyard to your deck first. Well, this card could be useful to Charmers. But there are many more decks capable of using this card too. Dragunity, Gadgets, for example (and some other generic decks since this card is... well, generic). This card is basically pot of avarice in function except this one is slower, chain-able (depending on situation), can return any cards, and draw only one card.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld

Jar of avarice(A charmer recycling card)
Page 1 of 1