Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

New charmer familer possesed pet card

Go down 
+2
MaxxiasCXY96
hiita lover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty
PostSubject: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:34 pm

This is Jigobyte
New charmer familer possesed pet card 300px-Jigobyte-SECE-JP-C
It's a Level 4 Water Reptile Effect: You can only control 1 Jigobyte. If you control a spellcaster monster you can special summon this card form your hand. When this is destroyed & send to the graveyard special summon 1 monster with 1500 ATK & 200 DEF form your deck except Jigobyte. Eria's familiar is now a card. I hope we get a FP Lyna soon since they have a support card in the same set as Jigobyte.
Back to top Go down
MaxxiasCXY96
New Charmer
New Charmer
MaxxiasCXY96

Charmer Power : 1114
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Maxxy
HP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue245/245New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (245/245)
MP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue175/175New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:01 pm

I am really excited! The Signs of Charmer support is upon us! The trap card is that SIGN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznplayaboi?feature=mhee
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
New charmer familer possesed pet card 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue300/300New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue150/150New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:06 am

I searched monsters with 1500 ATK and 200 DEF in DN, turn out there's only few of them, and all of them are not worth to use except the Charmer's familiars themselves.

There's probably a *possibility* in future, new Charmers would have 1500 ATK and 200 DEF, so the familiars and the Charmers themselves can work together in one deck. *wishful thinking*
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
New charmer familer possesed pet card GearfriedNew charmer familer possesed pet card S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue280/280New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue170/170New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:36 am

Jigobyte huh? So that's the name of Gigobyte when he possessed Eria. I thought that was Gagagigo since 'possessed' Eria's ATK actually become 1850, the same as Gagagigo.

Well, this surprises me. I thought Gigobyte won't have his own familiar version since the 'bigger' version of himself has been released. But that's ok. His effect is pretty good. Charmers with 1500/200 stat actually sounds interesting too. IF they're going to be released, I bet their effect are gonna be decent or maybe powerful. But since Dharc doesn't have his 3rd form and Lyna doesn't have any other form, I guess we have to wait for that....... for a long time. New charmer familer possesed pet card Dry_zps15f3adc3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
New charmer familer possesed pet card 1658415264 New charmer familer possesed pet card 3087721399New charmer familer possesed pet card 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue500/500New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue200/200New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:57 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Jigobyte huh? So that's the name of Gigobyte when he possessed Eria. I thought that was Gagagigo since 'possessed' Eria's ATK actually become 1850, the same as Gagagigo.

Well, this surprises me. I thought Gigobyte won't have his own familiar version since the 'bigger' version of himself has been released. But that's ok. His effect is pretty good. Charmers with 1500/200 stat actually sounds interesting too. IF they're going to be released, I bet their effect are gonna be decent or maybe powerful. But since Dharc doesn't have his 3rd form and Lyna doesn't have any other form, I guess we have to wait for that....... for a long time. New charmer familer possesed pet card Dry_zps15f3adc3
My thoughts exactly. And remember how we all said that Inari Fire didn't look exactly like FP-Fox Fire and Archfiend Eater didn't look exactly like FP-Marmot? There are noticeable differences between FP-Gigobyte (Gagagigo) and this guy; namely, Jigobyte is green while Gigobyte is teal blue.

This got me thinking - what if these are the actual familiars, just drawn differently by Akina because her drawing style changed over the years?

But then my idea got shot down because of Possession Release's artwork. The familiars depicted there look much more like the familiars on the FP girls' card arts, NOT like the new "familiar"s. So it's very possible that Jigobyte is not FP-Gigobyte at all, but more of a relative to him.

There's a problem I just realized game-wise, however. Between Inari Fire, Archfiend Eater, and now Jigobyte, none of these are in an archetype together. I think this was a mistake on Konami's part, because now they can't make exclusive support for them in the future (unless they decide to never make another 1500/200 monster unless it's related to the Charmers, which tbh makes the game suffer creatively).
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue300/300New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue150/150New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:36 am

Akina ever stated she can't draw muscles. So Jigobyte drawn by different artist. Plus the art style on Jigobyte doesn't looks like Akina's drawing style at all. Possession Release's artwork also very different with Akina's art style. As to why Jigobyte looks green, probably it's the art's lighting. Because you can also see Gagagigo with that kind of color in other card:
New charmer familer possesed pet card 300px-Two-ManCellBattleDR3-EN-C-UE

However, Inari Fire and Marmot has Akina's art style so I'm positive they're drawn by her. As why both of them has slightly different design, your reasoning about her art style get changed over years probably correct.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
New charmer familer possesed pet card 1658415264 New charmer familer possesed pet card 3087721399New charmer familer possesed pet card 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue500/500New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New charmer familer possesed pet card Left_bar_bleue200/200New charmer familer possesed pet card Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Eria wrote:
Akina ever stated she can't draw muscles. So Jigobyte drawn by different artist. Plus the art style on Jigobyte doesn't looks like Akina's drawing style at all.
If she can't draw muscles, does that mean that she didn't draw the Gagagigo/Jigobyte lookalike on Familiar-Possessed - Eria either? You know the one I'm talking about, right? #shameless plug I'm not contesting you; I seriously want to know now.

Eria wrote:
Possession Release's artwork also very different with Akina's art style.
Eria wrote:
However, Inari Fire and Marmot has Akina's art style so I'm positive they're drawn by her. As why both of them has slightly different design, your reasoning about her art style get changed over years probably correct.
But you are right in that Jigobyte's card art looks really close to his depiction on Possession Release. So now the next question is, who drew the art for Possession Release, and why did they decide to use the old designs of the familiars rather than the new ones?
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Quote :
Quote :
But you are right in that Jigobyte's card art looks really close to his depiction on Possession Release. So now the next question is, who drew the art for Possession Release, and why did they decide to use the old designs of the familiars rather than the new ones?
Because we a remember them with the old designs. Don't get me wrong I like the new designs but I like they old designs a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Eria wrote:
Akina ever stated she can't draw muscles. So Jigobyte drawn by different artist. Plus the art style on Jigobyte doesn't looks like Akina's drawing style at all.
If she can't draw muscles, does that mean that she didn't draw the Gagagigo/Jigobyte lookalike on Familiar-Possessed - Eria either? You know the one I'm talking about, right? #shameless plug I'm not contesting you; I seriously want to know now.
That Gagagigo in FP Eria most likely drawn by Akina too. It's only a bustshot of him, so for a professional artist like Akina, it's not really a problem. Compare that with Jigobyte's art that has full body, and more details in his muscles.

Hippocampus wrote:
Eria wrote:
Possession Release's artwork also very different with Akina's art style.
Eria wrote:

YGO card illustrators are hard to track. IDK who drew Possession Release, but it's definitely not Akina.

Most likely when the artist draw the art, he used the art of familiars in FP Charmer card art as reference, hence why they resembles the old familiars. Also, keep in mind that not all illustrators always have knowledge of other existing cards. There's also a possibility that Konami only shows FP Charmer card art for reference for this artist to draw Possession Release, but didn't show the new familiar's card art.

Also, IMO, it's more make sense to keep Possession Release's art to just stick to old familiars, as they're the one really shown together with Charmers in the FP card art. While we actually don't have knowledge about the new familiars if they still related to Charmers or not, and what we could do is just making assumptions. You know, Marmot in FP Aussa still holding an acorn, but why he suddenly turned into an eater of Archfiends is still mystery.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:27 am

New charmer familer possesed pet card QDh9BzA

Bump for TCG name.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Badges :
New charmer familer possesed pet card 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:54 am

jigabyte......
why not gigabyte!?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:01 am

God damn, that person's fingernail.

ally of justice catastor wrote:
jigabyte......
why not gigabyte!?
Because Konami TCG is stupid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New charmer familer possesed pet card   New charmer familer possesed pet card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New charmer familer possesed pet card
Page 1 of 1