Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Bouncing Charmers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentasu
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Gentasu

Charmer Power : 1081
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name: Kurumi Tokisaki
HP:
Bouncing Charmers Left_bar_bleue150/150Bouncing Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
MP:
Bouncing Charmers Left_bar_bleue650/650Bouncing Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

Bouncing Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Bouncing Charmers   Bouncing Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:08 pm

This is a newer version of my bouncing charmers deck i posted before, it works much better than the previous one. Some suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Help my dream to create the ultimate charmer deck with the people of this forum become a reality XD (thanks for the idea of using genex changer catastor)

Monsters-20
2x Eria the Water Charmer
1x Wynn the Wind Charmer
1x Dharc the Dark Charmer
1x Hiita the Fire Charmer
1x Aussa the Earth Charmer
2x FP Eria
1x FP Wynn
1x FP Dharc
1x FP Hiita
1x FP Aussa
3x Genex Undine
3x Genex Controller
2x Genex Changer

Spells-10
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark hole
3x Swords of revealing light
3x Messenger of Peace
2x MST

Traps-10
1x Solemn Warning (May remove this or threatening roar for a safe zone)
1x Compulse evac device
1x bottomless trap hole
2x Dimensional prison
2x Mirror Force
3x Threatening Roar

Extra Deck
1x Muzurhythm the String Djinn
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
1x Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
1x Hts Psyhemuth
1x Genex Ally Triarm
1x Hydro Genex
1x Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Black Rose dragon
2x Vulcan the Divine

(Suggestions on extra deck would be a great asset Very Happy)

Last edited by Gentasu on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Bouncing Charmers 1658415264 Bouncing Charmers 3087721399Bouncing Charmers 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Bouncing Charmers Left_bar_bleue500/500Bouncing Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Bouncing Charmers Left_bar_bleue200/200Bouncing Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Bouncing Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Charmers   Bouncing Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 pm

You can tell it's late in your time zone when
Gentasu wrote:
3x Genex Controller
2x Genex Controller
If it were up to me, I'd swap out the 2 Genex Controller for 1 Dharc and 1 Lyna. But if that's not what you meant feel free to change it.

Also
Gentasu wrote:
1x Solemn Judgement (May remove this or threatening roar for a safe zone)
did you mean Solemn Warning? Wink

Deck is nice. But just like in the other one, swap out D Prisons for Fiendish Chains. In today's meta, you practically need monster effect negation in some way lol. Plus they add to the whole attack prevention thing you're trying to accomplish with Swords, Threatening Roar, and Messenger of Peace (one of which, subsequently, you could then take out for that Safe Zone).

As for the extra deck, I personally prefer Temtempo over Muzurhythm, although I know mc would disagree with that Razz
I am surprised you're not running Utopia though. I'd drop one of your Level 6 synchros for it (probably Psyhemuth).

Umm, what else... Abyss Dweller is a good card, and works well with FP-Eria.
Depending on how consistent/lucky you are with having a Charmer, stolen monster and tuner face-up all at once, you could think to include a big synchro, like Star Eater, Giganticastle, or Leoh. That's purely your decision though.
Back to top Go down
Gentasu
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Gentasu

Charmer Power : 1081
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name: Kurumi Tokisaki
HP:
Bouncing Charmers Left_bar_bleue150/150Bouncing Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
MP:
Bouncing Charmers Left_bar_bleue650/650Bouncing Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

Bouncing Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Charmers   Bouncing Charmers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:07 pm

ops didnt notice i said controller twice lol i meant changer. I found that bewitchment doesnt really work well in this deck since i cant bounce it. As for the fiendish chains, thats true it may be a good idea, but I don't really consistently draw charmers so keeping monsters on the field is just another risk since they can still be used to xyz or synchro lol. My first goal is to get dewloren out and then comes the actual charmer part. And I don't really like using lyna cause she doesnt have a FP yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bouncing Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bouncing Charmers   Bouncing Charmers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bouncing Charmers
Page 1 of 1