Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Gusto Charmers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Gusto Charmers 1658415264 Gusto Charmers 3087721399Gusto Charmers 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Gusto Charmers Left_bar_bleue500/500Gusto Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Gusto Charmers Left_bar_bleue200/200Gusto Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:20 pm

I think I just came up with the best deck this forum could ask for...

Monsters:
3x Wynn the Wind Charmer
2x Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
3x Winda, Priestess of Gusto
3x Gusto Gulldo
3x Gusto Egul
2x Caam, Serenity of Gusto
1x Kamui, Hope of Gusto
2x Debris Dragon

Spells:
2x Contact with Gusto
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mind Control
1x Creature Swap
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Foolish Burial
1x Book of Moon
1x Book of Taiyou

Traps:
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Give and Take
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Solemn Warning
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra:
1x Daigusto Gulldos
1x Daigusto Sphreez
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Mist Wurm
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Lightning Chidori
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Vulcan the Divine
1x Mist Bird Clausolas
1x Arcanite Magician
1x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Number 39: Utopia

I'm not too happy about some things, but there are some really nice combos in here. Also I tried to fit Dharc in here (for all you WynnxDharc shippers), but it became too inconsistent.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Hippocampus on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Gusto Charmers 414547

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:17 am

3 falco?

I am not sure if this would work but just cuz I am curious lets say you flipped wynn the wind charmer and chained to her effect give and take giving her a target, would that work to steal it? Or would ya need an additional monster to do give and take before the flip? Either way, Mass swam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:26 am

this just gave me an idea

an awful idea

a wonderful awful idea
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Gusto Charmers 414547

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 am

ΛΔ wrote:

an awful idea

a wonderful awful idea
lol Do share! Please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Wynn wrote:
3 falco?

I am not sure if this would work but just cuz I am curious lets say you flipped wynn the wind charmer and chained to her effect give and take giving her a target, would that work to steal it? Or would ya need an additional monster to do give and take before the flip? Either way, Mass swam Very Happy
Falco is the perfect card for Wynn. Its effect activates when it's sent to the Graveyard (not by battle), so when you make Familiar-Possessed Wynn, its effect will go off as well.

Oh wow... well, I believe by the card's wording that you target the monster at resolution, so yes, this would work! (If it doesn't, someone please let me know!) Editing build:
-1 Familiar-Possessed Wynn
+1 Give and Take

I'm so mad that that card's never been reprinted though!

EDIT: Now that I'm looking at it, Debris Dragon does more or less the same thing but much faster. But I'm still including one Give and Take, because it can make things Debris can't.

ΛΔ wrote:

an awful idea

a wonderful awful idea
I love it when people make that reference XD

Of course, now I'm curious too.

Also... in keeping with the theme, bonus points to anyone who can build a Gishki Deck with Eria the Water Charmer Wink
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Falco is the perfect card for Wynn. Its effect activates when it's sent to the Graveyard (not by battle), so when you make Familiar-Possessed Wynn, its effect will go off as well.
Pretty sure Falco would miss the timing here actually.

Also, I'm not gonna post anything until I have a deck build, so you'll both have to wait a bit. But right now I will say I have 2 basic ideas for which way it could go.

Though I won't be bothering with making the deck until after the September list gets leaked. Just in case by some off-chance something I'd consider really important for the idea gets hit and I have to change to an alternative or something very useful gets dropped down. Not really expecting either to happen honestly, or at least to the point where it'd force heavy deck reconsideration, but hey.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:59 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Sigh. That's what I was afraid of. I guess Gulldo does too then Mad

Well, it can still work favorably. Just need an idea for what to replace it with.

Maybe -3 Gusto Falco, +1 Kamui, +2 Book of Taiyou?

ΛΔ wrote:
Also, I'm not gonna post anything until I have a deck build, so you'll both have to wait a bit. But right now I will say I have 2 basic ideas for which way it could go.
Ah, mc. How cryptic thou art.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:
They're both "When... you can..." effects, so yes. Since the last thing to happen would be the summon of a monster and NOT the Gusto effects themselves.

It's also why cards like Icarus Attack aren't very useful with Gustos.

Gusto rulings are fun and incredibly easy to get away with cheating for. Also incredibly easy to get into arguments about.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Gusto Charmers 414547

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:

Well, it can still work favorably. Just need an idea for what to replace it with.

Maybe -3 Gusto Falco, +1 Kamui, +2 Book of Taiyou?

ΛΔ wrote:
Ah, mc. How cryptic thou art.
Since this is a more pure build I would use another caam. Book of taiyou is an interesting idea but I think I would add more give and takes soo much possible uses here.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 am

Wynn wrote:
Since this is a more pure build I would use another caam. Book of taiyou is an interesting idea but I think I would add more give and takes soo much possible uses here.
Well the main reason for Book of Taiyou is also because it can flip the Charmer, not just Kamui. I was debating between that and A/D Changer, but the latter isn't supported at all. I do like 2nd Caam though, because it makes Daigusto Gulldos easier to summon, so I'll pick that over the 2nd Kamui.

ΛΔ wrote:
They're both "When... you can..." effects, so yes. Since the last thing to happen would be the summon of a monster and NOT the Gusto effects themselves.

Gusto rulings are fun and incredibly easy to get away with cheating for. Also incredibly easy to get into arguments about.
I kinda wish that missing the timing didn't exist. Then Peten the Dark Clown would become a good card again XD

Actually, if missing the timing wasn't around, I'd splash Caius the Shadow Monarch in my Chaos Gusto deck. Tribute Gulldo for Caius, banish a card and summon Egul, and then sync for 7 for a +1. Also, Miyabi would be amazing too.

EDIT: First post decklist edited
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Gusto Charmers 414547

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:46 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Wynn wrote:
Well the main reason for Book of Taiyou is also because it can flip the Charmer, not just Kamui. I was debating between that and A/D Changer, but the latter isn't supported at all. I do like 2nd Caam though, because it makes Daigusto Gulldos easier to summon, so I'll pick that over the 2nd Kamui.

ΛΔ wrote:

I kinda wish that missing the timing didn't exist. Then Peten the Dark Clown would become a good card again XD

Actually, if missing the timing wasn't around, I'd splash Caius the Shadow Monarch in my Chaos Gusto deck. Tribute Gulldo for Caius, banish a card and summon Egul, and then sync for 7 for a +1. Also, Miyabi would be amazing too.

EDIT: First post decklist edited
I fully understood the book of taiyou idea but the thing is it is a completely dead card outside of having it with wynn or kamui. Give and take has simiarly useful plays(granted not as fast) that is alive wheter or not you having wynn or kamui.

And miss the timing is actualy a vauible thing. It is ment to me to signal the difference between effects that are ment to be used in a complex way and ones that aren't. I mean I know you are thinking of fun plays that open up with gulldo falco not missing the timing. But the thing is they become far to powerful that way. Gulldo + Tengu both not missing the timing means synchro 7 summon (since no longer 3 tengu quiell peen of the gulldos for more spam) summon falco and tengu, synchro 6 pull aother tengu and anther gulldo facedown.(or kamui) then book of taiyou or something to tribute gulldo and bamn another synchro lol. This may sound condition and it is but the simple fact that I could synchro with gulldo and pull egul is more then enough spam. Example Lyla def pop synchro 7 archante magician pop 2 more and synchro stardust. lol
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 am

Wynn wrote:
I fully understood the book of taiyou idea but the thing is it is a completely dead card outside of having it with wynn or kamui. Give and take has simiarly useful plays(granted not as fast) that is alive wheter or not you having wynn or kamui.
True, but I maintain that 1 card having 4 targets in a deck works fine. I run 2 Destiny Draw in my Destiny Agents, even though I only have 5 targets for it.

I just feel that 3 Give and Take is a little much, because it's not the main focus of the deck. But you're welcome to convince me otherwise Wink or suggest another card I can use instead.

Wynn wrote:
And miss the timing is actualy a vauible thing. It is ment to me to signal the difference between effects that are ment to be used in a complex way and ones that aren't. I mean I know you are thinking of fun plays that open up with gulldo falco not missing the timing. But the thing is they become far to powerful that way. Gulldo + Tengu both not missing the timing means synchro 7 summon (since no longer 3 tengu quiell peen of the gulldos for more spam) summon falco and tengu, synchro 6 pull aother tengu and anther gulldo facedown.(or kamui) then book of taiyou or something to tribute gulldo and bamn another synchro lol. This may sound condition and it is but the simple fact that I could synchro with gulldo and pull egul is more then enough spam. Example Lyla def pop synchro 7 archante magician pop 2 more and synchro stardust. lol
Oh I know that it makes cards more powerful. It's just frustrating that we have to keep checking whether such and such combo can work or not, as the card effects themselves can be really deceiving that way.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Gusto Charmers 414547

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Wynn wrote:
True, but I maintain that 1 card having 4 targets in a deck works fine. I run 2 Destiny Draw in my Destiny Agents, even though I only have 5 targets for it.

I just feel that 3 Give and Take is a little much, because it's not the main focus of the deck. But you're welcome to convince me otherwise ;)or suggest another card I can use instead.

Wynn wrote:
Oh I know that it makes cards more powerful. It's just frustrating that we have to keep checking whether such and such combo can work or not, as the card effects themselves can be really deceiving that way.
Oh didn't notice you were at 2-1 give to book. I thought you were 1-2. That is probably alright. Tehcially have give and take + book and taiyou might be an ever more explosive play.

It really isn't that complicated. When ya know what to look for.
An optinal "When" effect misses timing to activate when its conditions weren't the last thing to accure.
Though it is noticible to say an optional "If" effect can not miss timing which is why dragon rulers are soo scary lol. But then again they were ment to not miss timing lol.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Wynn wrote:
Oh didn't notice you were at 2-1 give to book. I thought you were 1-2. That is probably alright. Tehcially have give and take + book and taiyou might be an ever more explosive play.
I was, but I decided to change it. And yeah, it would.

Wynn wrote:
An optinal "When" effect misses timing to activate when its conditions weren't the last thing to accure.
Though it is noticible to say an optional "If" effect can not miss timing which is why dragon rulers are soo scary lol. But then again they were ment to not miss timing lol.
Oh wow. So "when" vs. "if", huh? That makes sense, but it's still kinda subtle. Maybe they should just make Gustos not miss timing and everything else miss timing XD
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Gusto Charmers 414547

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Wynn wrote:
I was, but I decided to change it. And yeah, it would.

Wynn wrote:
Oh wow. So "when" vs. "if", huh? That makes sense, but it's still kinda subtle. Maybe they should just make Gustos not miss timing and everything else miss timing XD
Let us know how it tests Very Happy

Yep it is that easy Smile
Oh and there is 1 gusto that is an "If" Effect so it means he can not under no condition miss timing Wink.
Soo often people go he sucks cuz he misses timing on everything but if he could miss timing his effect would sort of suck lol. So he can't lol. Give ya 1 guess who?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Wynn wrote:
Let us know how it tests Very Happy
If you want, I can get on DN now to test it.

Wynn wrote:
Yep it is that easy Smile
Oh and there is 1 gusto that is an "If" Effect so it means he can not under no condition miss timing Wink.
Soo often people go he sucks cuz he misses timing on everything  but if he could miss timing his effect would sort of suck lol. So he can't lol. Give ya 1 guess who?
Griffin. I remember you telling me that.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Wynn wrote:
Also probably obvious, but its worth noting that if you get Torrential'd with 2x Gulldo on your field or something, you will get both effects and it'd be a case of simultaneous effects going on chain.

I actually remember getting to an argument with some Evilswarm player about this before. Not sure how, as stuff like "You don't get Egul's effect if you destroy it on my field." seems to be more common with Gusto ruling arguments.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:37 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Also probably obvious, but its worth noting that if you get Torrential'd with 2x Gulldo on your field or something, you will get both effects and it'd be a case of simultaneous effects going on chain.

I actually remember getting to an argument with some Evilswarm player about this before. Not sure how, as stuff like "You don't get Egul's effect if you destroy it on my field." seems to be more common with Gusto ruling arguments.
Lol now that is straightforward. But noobs will be noobs, I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:

Lol now that is straightforward. But noobs will be noobs, I guess Razz
He was probably just mad because that was the point he lost to double Winda. Trying to stall with solely Spirit Reaper, but I just summon my second Gulldo and flip Torrential on him and go to town. Not to mention that I stole his Salamandra for massive ATK boost you normally wouldn't see earlier in the game.

Though that's far from my favorite ANGRY DUELIST moment with Gustos.

But anyways, Gustos are pretty great for learning ruling people normally don't understand right off the bat from what I've learned playing them. Going from misplaying quite a few times due to certain card rulings to knowing how exactly every card in the deck does and doesn't work with another card off the top of your head, in addition to standard (semi-)common cards the opponent could have feels pretty great.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:49 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
He was probably just mad because that was the point he lost to double Winda. Trying to stall with solely Spirit Reaper, but I just summon my second Gulldo and flip Torrential on him and go to town. Not to mention that I stole his Salamandra for massive ATK boost you normally wouldn't see earlier in the game.

But anyways, Gustos are pretty great for learning ruling people normally don't understand right off the bat from what I've learned playing them. Going from misplaying quite a few times due to certain card rulings to knowing how exactly every card in the deck does and doesn't work with another card off the top of your head, in addition to standard (semi-)common cards the opponent could have feels pretty great.
First of all, he's running Spirit Reaper in an Evilswarm deck? Already you can tell he doesn't know what he's doing XD
And wow, that is a nice weakness of Salamandra I was not aware of before.

Also, after dueling with Wynn, Extra Deck update:
-1 Daigusto Gulldos
-1 Daigusto Eguls
-1 Daigusto Emeral
-1 Scrap Dragon
+1 Mist Bird Clausolas
+1 Arcanite Magician
+1 Iron Chain Dragon
+1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Gusto Charmers 414547

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:

First of all, he's running Spirit Reaper in an Evilswarm deck? Already you can tell he doesn't know what he's doing XD

Also, after dueling with Wynn, Extra Deck update:
-1 Daigusto Gulldos
-1 Daigusto Eguls
-1 Daigusto Emeral
-1 Scrap Dragon
+1 Mist Bird Clausolas
+1 Arcanite Magician
+1 Iron Chain Dragon
+1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
Ok glad to see an arcante magician here.
Scrap????? Why?!!!!
Emeral actually though has some use here since ya like wynn he can recycle her lol. Not needed but not needed to be gotten rid of either.
Chain dragon seems meh to me.

ΛΔ wrote:
Wynn wrote:

One time I faced this arguement from a gusto player using swap. lol He stole my egul and gave me gulldo and thought his gulldo on my field I would get the effect. lol I loled so hard cuz I mean if he thought that why was he played swap???!!!
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:54 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Well hey, I never said it was a GOOD Evilswarm deck.

Hippocampus wrote:
I actually spent like 10 minutes looking up rulings for it. Then after getting nothing I just decided "Since it says until the opponent's next end phase and the effect hasn't been activated at all this turn I can +300x2 for +1200 total", since it seemed to make logical sense all things considered. I forget how I handled the previous +600 gain's removal though. If I let it go at the end of my turn to be safe or just decided that all +1200 would vanish at the end of the opponent's next turn as per stated on the card text.

Wynn wrote:
One time I faced this arguement from a gusto player using swap. lol He stole my egul and gave me gulldo and thought his gulldo on my field I would get the effect. lol I loled so hard cuz I mean if he thought that why was he played swap???!!!
Well like I've said before...

ΛΔ wrote:
But still, not sure why he'd give you Gulldo.

I mean if your card was a Winda or something, that'd make sense. But give you the higher ATK monster AND arguably the best of the recruiter trio at that? What.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:03 pm

Wynn wrote:
Ok glad to see an arcante magician here.
Scrap????? Why?!!!!
Emeral actually though has some use here since ya like wynn he can recycle her lol. Not needed but not needed to be gotten rid of either.
Chain dragon seems meh to me.
Thought I would get a protest about Scrap. Well, after our testing I found it's very difficult to make Level 8s in this deck. So I'm only running 1 Level 8. And considering I would rather protect my cards instead of destroying them, Stardust seemed to be a stronger choice.
You're right about Emeral. I guess I thought Lavalval Chain was better, but I don't mind swapping 'em.
And Chain Dragon is a Debris target. Plus I needed another Level 6.

ΛΔ wrote:
I actually spent like 10 minutes looking up rulings for it. Then after getting nothing I just decided "Since it says until the opponent's next end phase and the effect hasn't been activated at all this turn I can +300x2 for +1200 total", since it seemed to make logical sense all things considered. I forget how I handled the previous +600 gain's removal though. If I let it go at the end of my turn to be safe or just decided that all +1200 would vanish at the end of the opponent's next turn as per stated on the card text.
I think the 600 would end at your end phase and the other 600 would end at your opponent's end phase. Because you activate and resolve the effect right there. It's not something like Zenmaines or Lightsworns, which have to be face-up at the end phase. Plus, since control would revert back to you at the end phase (unless you played Creature Swap), you're still the opponent. But that's just me.

ΛΔ wrote:
But still, not sure why he'd give you Gulldo.

I mean if your card was a Winda or something, that'd make sense. But give you the higher ATK monster AND arguably the best of the recruiter trio at that? What.
And as I said before, noobs will be noobs XD
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:19 am

Hippocampus wrote:
It's not something like Zenmaines or Lightsworns, which have to be face-up at the end phase. Plus, since control would revert back to you at the end phase (unless you played Creature Swap), you're still the opponent. But that's just me.
> Gustos

> not running Creature Swap as your main monster stealer

10/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gusto Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Charmers   Gusto Charmers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gusto Charmers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: