Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Best way to collect charmers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmer

Charmer Power : 1004

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Best way to collect charmers?  Left_bar_bleue300/300Best way to collect charmers?  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Best way to collect charmers?  Left_bar_bleue150/150Best way to collect charmers?  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Best way to collect charmers?  Empty
PostSubject: Best way to collect charmers?    Best way to collect charmers?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:43 am

Hey guys! i'm pretty new to this forum (just joined today) and how i came about finding it was simply because i recently re-discovered my old yugioh cards, and two of my cards particularly sparked my interest; "Hiita The Fire Charmer", and "Wynn The Wind Charmer". after some research i found that there was an entire wave of charmer cards, and that eventually lead me here. I just wanted to know the best way of collecting all of the ones i can. i only have two of them, (the ones i listed before), but i just love these cards. The artwork and just everything about them is so awesome. So if any of you have collected these in real life, which i'm sure quite a few of you have, i'd really appreciate some advice on how to get my hands on all of them, or as many of them as i can.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Best way to collect charmers?  Yamibadge_zpse971b3ac Best way to collect charmers?  541660

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
Best way to collect charmers?  Left_bar_bleue4500/4500Best way to collect charmers?  Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/4500)
MP:
Best way to collect charmers?  Left_bar_bleue760/760Best way to collect charmers?  Empty_bar_bleue  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Best way to collect charmers?    Best way to collect charmers?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:20 pm

The best way to collect them would be looking on auction sites for them (i once saw a 100 Cards Pack made ONLY of charmer cards für about 5€) or try to get your hands on some old Boosters. The charmer Cards were released in:

The Lost Millennium

The Duelist Genesis

The Shining Darkness

Or you ask some friends who stopped playing YGO for them. That would be everything I can think of
Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Charmer Power : 1040

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Best way to collect charmers?  Left_bar_bleue300/300Best way to collect charmers?  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Best way to collect charmers?  Left_bar_bleue150/150Best way to collect charmers?  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Best way to collect charmers?    Best way to collect charmers?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:43 pm

Card stores most of the time have them for a about 25 cents each
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Best way to collect charmers?  586968 Best way to collect charmers?  346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Best way to collect charmers?  Left_bar_bleue350/350Best way to collect charmers?  Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Best way to collect charmers?  Left_bar_bleue400/400Best way to collect charmers?  Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Best way to collect charmers?    Best way to collect charmers?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

What I've been doing is going to A-Kon, finding the other Yu-Gi-Oh! players and trading for the ones they have.
Back to top Go down
Charmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmer

Charmer Power : 1004

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Best way to collect charmers?    Best way to collect charmers?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:10 am

Ok sweet thanks guys! I'll probably try out all of these. I'm pretty sure a buddy of mine has two charmers that I could bargain out of him... hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to collect charmers?    Best way to collect charmers?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best way to collect charmers?
Page 1 of 1