Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Official March 2012 Banlist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Official March 2012 Banlist Shiningfri-1

Official March 2012 Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Official March 2012 Banlist   Official March 2012 Banlist I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 am

Without further ado, I present you the newest banlist... That in my most honest opinion is ugly as f*ck.

(Listed is the thing changed)
Banned cards:
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Spore
Glow-up Bulb
Trap Dustshoot

Limited cards:
T.G. Striker
The Agent of Mystery - Earth

Semi-Limited cards:
Marshmallon
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Emergency Teleport
Shien's Smoke Signal
Level Limit Area B
Torrential Tribute
Ultimate Offering
Reborn Tengu

No Longer Restricted:
Call of the Haunted

100% Confirmed...

Source: http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/64977358/

Now... Let the hate begin.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Official March 2012 Banlist Left_bar_bleue400/400Official March 2012 Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Official March 2012 Banlist Left_bar_bleue150/150Official March 2012 Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Official March 2012 Banlist   Official March 2012 Banlist I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 am

1st, dont understand why Spore is banned. why? GuB is better than spore because : anti mill is few (so far is dimfis feat macro) , good mill = turn table, and many more crazy things that happens thanks to this one. how about spore? anti remove is...ehmm maybe same as GuB's (Necrovalley feat IIW), wanna reborn? remove a plant 1st, but his level increased.

2nd, what's wrong with dustshoot ? game stabilizer, eh? and we need opp must have 4 cards to activate it. so does with trish

3rd, dont care with earth and striker. but still curious with earth limited

4th, yes! torrential at 2, SSS is back! time to make a beatdown samurai. and another that semi'd~ facepalm

5th, dunno...just trying to expand duelist in my area. i hate DN nowadays~

just an opinion from a newbie...CMIIW Very Happy

HAVE FUN

Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Official March 2012 Banlist   Official March 2012 Banlist I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 am

Garaito wrote:
1st, dont understand why Spore is banned. why? GuB is better than spore because : anti mill is few (so far is dimfis feat macro) , good mill = turn table, and many more crazy things that happens thanks to this one. how about spore? anti remove is...ehmm maybe same as GuB's (Necrovalley feat IIW), wanna reborn? remove a plant 1st, but his level increased.

2nd, what's wrong with dustshoot ? game stabilizer, eh? and we need opp must have 4 cards to activate it. so does with trish

4th, yes! torrential at 2, SSS is back! time to make a beatdown samurai. and another that semi'd~ facepalm

1. Because simply Synchrocentric and Plant engine is too consistent. It is already there long enough and plant have already win numerous time with that. Well, not that I like it, since they need to hit something more 'serious' like Inzektor or Wind-Up instead of plant that's already out-dated.

2. Dustshoot is plain evil. First turn dustshoot pretty much control over the entire game.

3. Did you miss all that "T.G. Agent" Hate? T.G. Agent is too consistent to be left just like that. Although hitting Trishula and T.G. Striker is actually more than enough to stop T.G. Agent, I guess the Pure Agent need to be hit'd too to prevent further abuse.

4. Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Official March 2012 Banlist Left_bar_bleue400/400Official March 2012 Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Official March 2012 Banlist Left_bar_bleue150/150Official March 2012 Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Official March 2012 Banlist   Official March 2012 Banlist I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Garaito wrote:

1. Because simply Synchrocentric and Plant engine is too consistent. It is already there long enough and plant have already win numerous time with that. Well, not that I like it, since they need to hit something more 'serious' like Inzektor or Wind-Up instead of plant that's already out-dated.

2. Dustshoot is plain evil. First turn dustshoot pretty much control over the entire game.

3. Did you miss all that "T.G. Agent" Hate? T.G. Agent is too consistent to be left just like that. Although hitting Trishula and T.G. Striker is actually more than enough to stop T.G. Agent, I guess the Pure Agent need to be hit'd too to prevent further abuse.

4. Good luck with that.

yeah, but maybe konami just want to make us suffered by a little (" why dont use OCG? windzektor doesnt a problem here " said konmai). lol. JK. but, since windzektor doesnt a top-tier in OCG (judging by what i heard), maybe that what makes they doesnt hitted

thx

TG Agent? yeah, i forget that >.<

Last edited by Garaito on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Official March 2012 Banlist Left_bar_bleue300/300Official March 2012 Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Official March 2012 Banlist Left_bar_bleue700/700Official March 2012 Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Official March 2012 Banlist   Official March 2012 Banlist I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm

This list is so obvious Synchro hate.

Aside that, it's actually a very nice list, because it pretty much wrecks the top OCG decks and the Plants which were a problem for a very long time.

Trishula deserves a ban, because it can completely cripple the opponent with ease and being generic makes it pretty much a splashable Caius + D.D. Crow + Mind Crush-like with a huge body just by showing its face. This is especialy amazing late game.
Glow-Up and Spore also needed a ban because they were +1 on their own that even had the possibility to create more plusses by Glow-Ups mill and Spore banishing effect. Reborn Tengu also need the hit because its like Malicious... except ALOT BETTER because of its level and its typing.
Trap Dustshoot deserves the ban, because it basicly allows you to predict your opponents hand while crippling their hand in the process, which is a enormous crippling to your opponent, it greatly limits plays, especially with 3 MST and Heavy all over the place. It's annoying as hell and needed to go.

T.G. Agents desperatly needed to get hit if it comes to the OCG, since the problem with the deck that it was consistant and could drop boss monsters so easily it was basicly that you drew a boss monster almost every turn. They were simply the best deck and discourages further innovation in tournament. I would have rather hit Venus because its pretty much the entire core of the deck, because it basicly spams monsters all over the place and fuels Hyperion and Kristya, but I guess Earth is also a nice hit and Striker was part of 1 of the most splashable engines in the Sept. 2011 format.

Lumina and E-Tele are actually pretty cool. The decks aren't still that good, because they can't get up with the format and still suffer from the massive nerfs they received from the previous banlists, but as engines, they have a possibility to see some play.

I really didn't want to see another Smoke Signal back because fuck Shi En. The list is clearly made specificly to promote Xyz, yet they put this back at 2, which promotes a deck that can easily drop Synchros with ease and only bothers with Roach or Utopia as their main Xyz.

I'm actually liking Torrential at 2, because it forces both players to think twice before mindlessy pushing for game. It's also a very nice replacement for Dustshoot.

CoTH should not be at 3, especially since Monster Reborn is still floating around at 1. Obvious the reason its back at 3 because nobody is using it at a tournament level, but its still generic revival that can be recycled with Brio and Zyphyros.

I don't care about Marshmallon and Level Limit Area B Neutral

The only problem with this list is that it doesn't hit the upcoming meta deck in the OCG and the meta decks in the TCG, mainly Inzektors and Win-Ups. But knowing Konami, they'll wreck it if a year has passed, so they can promote their new products and then continues to go into this cycle until the game is dead.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Official March 2012 Banlist GearfriedOfficial March 2012 Banlist S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Official March 2012 Banlist Left_bar_bleue280/280Official March 2012 Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Official March 2012 Banlist Left_bar_bleue170/170Official March 2012 Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Official March 2012 Banlist   Official March 2012 Banlist I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Joan's Guardian wrote:
This list is so obvious Synchro hate.

Aside that, it's actually a very nice list, because it pretty much wrecks the top OCG decks and the Plants which were a problem for a very long time.

Trishula deserves a ban, because it can completely cripple the opponent with ease and being generic makes it pretty much a splashable Caius + D.D. Crow + Mind Crush-like with a huge body just by showing its face. This is especialy amazing late game.
Glow-Up and Spore also needed a ban because they were +1 on their own that even had the possibility to create more plusses by Glow-Ups mill and Spore banishing effect. Reborn Tengu also need the hit because its like Malicious... except ALOT BETTER because of its level and its typing.
Trap Dustshoot deserves the ban, because it basicly allows you to predict your opponents hand while crippling their hand in the process, which is a enormous crippling to your opponent, it greatly limits plays, especially with 3 MST and Heavy all over the place. It's annoying as hell and needed to go.

T.G. Agents desperatly needed to get hit if it comes to the OCG, since the problem with the deck that it was consistant and could drop boss monsters so easily it was basicly that you drew a boss monster almost every turn. They were simply the best deck and discourages further innovation in tournament. I would have rather hit Venus because its pretty much the entire core of the deck, because it basicly spams monsters all over the place and fuels Hyperion and Kristya, but I guess Earth is also a nice hit and Striker was part of 1 of the most splashable engines in the Sept. 2011 format.

Lumina and E-Tele are actually pretty cool. The decks aren't still that good, because they can't get up with the format and still suffer from the massive nerfs they received from the previous banlists, but as engines, they have a possibility to see some play.

I really didn't want to see another Smoke Signal back because fuck Shi En. The list is clearly made specificly to promote Xyz, yet they put this back at 2, which promotes a deck that can easily drop Synchros with ease and only bothers with Roach or Utopia as their main Xyz.

I'm actually liking Torrential at 2, because it forces both players to think twice before mindlessy pushing for game. It's also a very nice replacement for Dustshoot.

CoTH should not be at 3, especially since Monster Reborn is still floating around at 1. Obvious the reason its back at 3 because nobody is using it at a tournament level, but its still generic revival that can be recycled with Brio and Zyphyros.

I don't care about Marshmallon and Level Limit Area B Neutral

The only problem with this list is that it doesn't hit the upcoming meta deck in the OCG and the meta decks in the TCG, mainly Inzektors and Win-Ups. But knowing Konami, they'll wreck it if a year has passed, so they can promote their new products and then continues to go into this cycle until the game is dead.

I don't really mind about Inzektor since they still gain more support from Konami and it's not a wise decision to hit them with this banlist. But Wind-Up has gained supports from at least 3 sets and it's time to at least weakened their infamous Hunter Loop. Sadly, I don't see it's coming. Probably because OCG players didn't use Hunter Loop very much.

But I can took a deep breath. Finally wish come true to see Tengu in the banlist even though it's not OCG card. COTH at 3 is fine since it's a little too slow but not wise because it makes most of its clone (Limit Reverse, Amazoness Willpower) looks obsolete. The power creep has becoming too high that COTH can be at three. Trishula? It's simply broken. Not because of what he can do but the nature of what he do : Didn't target, escape priority in OCG, and basically cripples three most strategic area (Hand, Grave and Field). Personally, I hate Trishula though...

Lumina and Tele at 2 shows that Konami thinks Chaos can make a comeback and obviously, they think Chaos is not broken anymore. Which is wrong. Smoke Signal at 2 when Shi En at one would be balanced But the fact Barkion and Beast are still around makes LSS still a little bit scary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official March 2012 Banlist   Official March 2012 Banlist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official March 2012 Banlist
Page 1 of 1