Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

September Banlist

Go down 
+4
AessaSH
Joan's Guardian
Charmer Fan Yuji
Kirikaze Fuuma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
September Banlist GearfriedSeptember Banlist S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue280/280September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue170/170September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Source :

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=871118

Banned:

Rescue Cat
Heavy Storm
Brain Control
Substitoad

Limited:

Black whirldfwind
royel Oppression
infernity Launchor
Trishula
monster Reborn
Dark Hole

Semi:
mystical space typhoon
Chaos Sorcerer
Snip hunter
Ojama Trio
magic
Cylinder

Unlimited:

Black rose drag
Goblin Zombi
Cyber Dragon
Treeborn
Royal Decree
United We Stand

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue500/500September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue300/300September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:39 am

CyDra and Treeborn @3 is kinda suspicious if you ask me, especially with Dark Freaking Hole at 1, Trishula @1 ain't surprising XP.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue300/300September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue700/700September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:40 am

Judging by how Konami swiftes the banlist, they have the habbit of having only 1 generic graveyard control (Reborn, Call and Premature), they never will semi-limit Magic Cyclinder because at 2 or more, it's stacks like crazy, and triple Black Rose Dragon and Treeborns is just retarted, even by Konami's standards.

I call shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
AessaSH
New Charmer
New Charmer
AessaSH

Charmer Power : 1016

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 am

LOL..
Dark hole limit and Black Rose unli..
Its nuke time.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:12 am

I don't think this is going to be true, pojo did the same thing last year (saying magician of faith at 2 dark hole at 1, stuff like that.) I don't forsee heavy at 0 ever. and blackrose at 3 is crazy. but goblin at 3 is just outright broken, I used to run tournament zombies and 3 of them is too much.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
September Banlist Shiningfri-1

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 am

Already confirmed.... This one is real.

like it or not, this gonna be our game for the next 6 month. Nuke Format without Heavy Storm...

Machine Emperor gonna have a fun time with Dark Hole @1 and BRD @3...

Either:
1. Konami make This list to promote those Machine Emperor
2. Yliaster fault for changing history
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue500/500September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:26 am

If it actually is real........oh boy my little brother will break out his CyDra deck and spam Cyber End and other counterparts like there's no tomorrow ;_;.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue700/700September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 am

I was actually managed to find bigger quality scans from the Jump with this list.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img697/9941/wwwdotuporg1097645.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img814/3990/wwwdotuporg1097647.jpg

Yeah, it's comfirmed.

Awesome, another format of mindless swarms and mindless nukes. I just looooove formats like this.

Konami doesn't know how to play it's own game.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 am

are you kidding me! This is a zombies paradise now!

Wait... so we get monster reborn AND call of the haunted?
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 am

Yes, we got them both. As long as it's not Premature, it still A-Okay.

Zombie won't coming back while Mezuki and Burial still at 1, though... It cripple the deck that much. But maybe Skull Servant Deck can do...
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:31 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Yes, we got them both. As long as it's not Premature, it still A-Okay.

Zombie won't coming back while Mezuki and Burial still at 1, though... It cripple the deck that much. But maybe Skull Servant Deck can do...

Especially with that new skull servant card... huh, I find it funny that a deck based around the games "weakest" monster could potentially win tournaments. Its almost ironic.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
September Banlist 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue150/150September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:42 am

Joan's Guardian wrote:

Err.... this.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Eria wrote:
Joan's Guardian wrote:

Err.... this.
Well, don't judge thing too fast. Konami know how to make a list, and it already proven from all of the previous banlist.

Trivia:
1. In LODT era, most non-GB user protest the banlist where it only touch Bestiari and still think GB is overpowered. But soon it proved that GB lose the balance and stop winning after the list.
2. RGBT banlist, when everyone think BW is dead from the Banlist, it prove that they still alive, and won many OCG tournament until this format.

So, here's my small speculation about this banlist...

1. For X-Saber player, The Banlist only touch Cat. But that also mean, they losing the Monk since no reason to play monk in X-Saber if there's no cat. And, no that classical combo Godhand anymore (Cold Wave, Monk, Faultrol, 1 random spell) and losing access to Arcanite at the same time. The speed DID decrease considerably, and 1st turn faultroll can only be done via Boggart, which by far not as reliable as cat.
2. Not touching the Machina... Because, with the Oppre only at 1 and Black Rose at 3, the Synchro styled Deck gonna be everywhere, and Cydra at 3 now. Cydra is one of the most popular non-tuner material exist due to it easy summoning condition and being a level 5, most people gonna utilize it for sure. Still think it safe to play Machine Deck? (Not to mention they just reprint the Chimeratech fortress)
3. Infernity isn't dead. Surely they "Almost" cannot do the Synchro Loop now, but With the Heavy Storm Banned, it is more safe now to set all Spell and trap card now without worry, thus making Handless play isn't as risky as before.

So, just see how it gonna turn out before hating it. We still have few days left before it implemented.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue150/150September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 pm

The banlist is actually good... especially for casual play...
I didn't hate it, I still can have some fun by putting up to 5 cards on my backrow in the first turn in this format.

But, Konami could just release awesome cards that could affect the meta, those cards usually very powerful and they wouldn't get hit by the banlist until the next banlist revealed... which is make the game imbalanced for a period of time...

inb4 we already see LS, BW, Infernity, etc, before they got hit by the banlist. And now i'm curious what's the next meta. Machine Emperor, maybe? >_>
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Most likely, I'm just shocked beyond belief that DARK HOLE is at 1 though, I thought that thing was gonna be banned forever, like CED.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Dark Hole @1 means White Hole isn't entirely unplayable.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:33 pm

XD, Got a point there, plus you can be like "Swarming?, I THINK NOT!" or "Swarming?, UNIVERSE SAYS NO!" when you play Dark Hole against say Blackwings XP. Still waiting for that Demise Rip-Off to hit 1 though, then I'll be pleased..........the rip-off stays @2 and the original @1 makes no sense...
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Quick Draw Dandy decks are going to be OP?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Still waiting for that Demise Rip-Off to hit 1 though, then I'll be pleased..........the rip-off stays @2 and the original @1 makes no sense...
Demise already @2, don't worry.
And lately, in OCG his deck powered up with the release of Ritua Chain (and Erial can search Chain to get a +1, that's if you want to put Erial in a Demise Deck). Semi-Limited Demise is nothing compared to the hit that hammered LS in previous banlist.
The original still win.

Ratsu wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Quick Draw Dandy decks are going to be OP?
Maybe... plus, with 3 BRD and Dark Hole, that deck gain more power now...
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm

He's @2 again?, XP, Must've missed that, and I myself wouldn't put Erial into my Demise deck on Tag Force 5......wouldn't want Demise to nuke her XP. Wonder if in Tag Force 5 Wisteria will still use her Demise deck, her's and mine went well together on TF4 XP.

Point, LS did take a hit on the last one...............I just don't like Judgment Dragon at all I guess...
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Lot of people said Salvo-DAD gonna topped. It already gaining quite a reputation out there...

Well, since my Infernity hit'd, I guess I should make my Worms as my maindeck now...
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 am

X-Sabers will top. The only thing they lost is Rescue Cat, but they still have Faultroll and Darksoul as their main cards.

So yeah...

Also, Happy Herald. It managed to top a few times, so I wouldn't be suprised if these decks pop-up more often.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue400/400September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:21 am

onoreee substitoad Embarassed cries

well, we have 2 reborners and many destructable monsters. sounds good
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
September Banlist GearfriedSeptember Banlist S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue280/280September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
September Banlist Left_bar_bleue170/170September Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:55 am

With this banlist, Stardust Dragon and Starlight Road might become staples. First Konami allowed us to nuke spell/trap zone and now they allowed us to nuke monster zone. I feel sorry for the deck which is capable of fast swarming.

However, I just don't like this kind of banlist very much. Monster Reborn for Brain Control? Even monster reborn is more broken than Brain Control IMO. Maybe you have different opinion than mine but fine, it's up to you. The good side is, I can place as many spell and trap in my spell trap zone...

NightWarrior wrote:
onoreee substitoad Embarassed cries

well, we have 2 reborners and many destructable monsters. sounds good

Substitoad is banned because it's broken. Stop whining samurai kid.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Sponsored content

September Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Banlist   September Banlist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September Banlist
Page 1 of 1