Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Post your Charmer Deck here

Go down 
+45
hiita lover
ally of justice catastor
charmergirl2468
Gentasu
ΛΔ
Milla Lyna
Hippocampus
boss_of_bosses
Charmergirl2251
MaxxiasCXY96
Kai Ichinose
mercurian262144
Kaizu
Toshiki Kai
Tiruru
Dharc-Kun
Misuka
niggoblanco
lightmanny
Solid Snake
Wynndgale
Hako
manori
Narue Moon
Eria-sama
cronix4231
Duelcharmer338
Laserface
Kyokochan666
aramil001
kelptic183
Joan's Guardian
Skyblade LV12
Wynn
Necromonium
darkfireblade25
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
TheLastHope
Will Lair
ocryptid
Natsuhiko
HiitaFire
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:10 am

Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 OGahtIn this is my new charmer deck post Next challengers what do you guys think of the deck now?
Back to top Go down
Senshiirou
New Charmer
New Charmer
Senshiirou

Charmer Power : 1015
Favorite Charmer : Eria

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:59 am

Will be making a Secret Village of the Burden Decree Solidarity, with Spellcaster's Support for the FP, and Charmers deck.
But I don't know What Other Spells Cards, Trap Cards, and XYZ Monster I would use for Dueling, or Recommend for this type of a Theme deck.
(Making it, as 60 Cards Only for the Deck I needed)

Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer x2
Magicial Exemplar x2
Breaker the Magicial Warrior x2
Defender the Magicial Warrior x2
Old Vindictive Magician x2
Magician's Valkryia x2
Gravekeepers Spy x3
Effect Veilers x2
Night Ends Sorcerer
Geomancer of the IB
Debris Dragon x2
FP - Aussa
FP - Dharc
FP - Eria
FP - Hiita
FP - Eria
Milla the Temporal Magician
Dharc the DC
Eria the WC
Wynn the WC
Lyna the LC
Aussa the EC
Hitta the FC

Spells: Burden of the Mighty x2
Secret Village of the Spellcaster x2
Terraforming
Gold Saracophagus
Book of Moon/Compulsory Evaluation Device
Dark Hole
Swords of Revealing Light x2
Magicial Dimmension x2
Pot of Duality
Miracle Synchro Fusion
MST x2
Soul Charge

Traps: Royal Decree x2
Fiendish Chain x2
Starlight Roads
Mirror Force
CoTH
Magician's Circle
Torential Tributes
Familiar's Unleashed x2
BTH
Dimensional Prison

Sides: Wonder Wand x2
Solidarity x2
Explosive Magician
Bound Wand x2
Hidden Book of Spell
Summoner Monk

Charmer's Sychnro/XYZ
Arcanite Magician x2
Stardust Dragon x2
Ally of Justice - Castor
Stardust Sparks Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon/Ancient Pixie Dragon
Goyo Guardian
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Supreme Arcanite Magician
Tempest Magician
Black Rose Dragon
Moonlight Rose Dragon

So any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 1658415264 Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 3087721399Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:53 am

Well, I think you have a really good foundation of what your deck needs and wants to do. I just think you have too many monsters, and that could clog your deck.

You don't need both Defender the Magical Knight AND Magician's Valkyria, as they effectively achieve the same goal. I'd personally take out the Defenders.
Kycoo, Breaker, Effect Veiler, and Old Vindictive are all tech cards. Take out one of each to free up some space, as you really only need to run 1 of each (Normally I wouldn't recommend you to take out Veiler, but you do run Fiendish Chains after all). And the last time I checked, Debris Dragon was limited? So you having 2 in here makes me think you're playing in the wrong format... Anyway, take out one of those too.
I don't remember what Geomancer does, but it seems random and odd at 1, so take it out.
Stuff that I would like to see in here but you don't have are 1-2 Magician of Faith, as that card is perfect for this deck, and 1 Gravekeeper's Guard, since it is a nice surprise card as well as provides another target for your Spys.

As for Spell/Traps... if your main strategy is Secret Village, why not run 3 Secret Villages? lol
Raigeki is legal now, so swap out that Dark Hole for Raigeki as soon as you can.
Gold Sarcophagus also seems sorta random.
Also, you may not like this, but I'd also remove the Miracle Synchro Fusion and associated Extra Deck cards. You only run one, and it's highly situational as it is. I feel like your deck could benefit more without it, again to prevent dead draws and free up space.
A card I would recommend would be One Shot Wand, as it provides a stronger boost than Wonder Wand does. However, you should probably put it in the side since that's where all your other wands are.

You also run WAY too many traps for Royal Decree to be not hindering to you. Consider Wiretap instead (though even then I doubt you need 2).
Magician's Circle has become obsolete due to Familiars Unleashed. Drop it, and put in a 3rd Familiars Unleashed.
Lastly, put Starlight Road in the side deck. It's too situational to main.
I would also suggest Solemn Warning, but your deck is tight on space as it is.

Now... your Extra Deck needs work. You run no Xyz monsters; why is that? Some good Rank 3s and 4s would do you good. Consider Wind-Up Zenmaines, Ghostrick Alucard, Leviair the Sea Dragon, Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, Maestroke the Symphony Djinn, Number 101: Silent Honors Ark, Evilswarm Exciton Knight, and Abyss Dweller for starters (note, you don't have to run all of these). To free up space, take out the duplicate Arcanite and Stardust, Supreme Arcanite, one of the Ancient Fairy/Pixie Dragons, and Thought Ruler Archfiend.

Those are just my suggestions. I'm assuming you're using a website to play, so if this is the deck you own in real life I understand if you don't have access to some of the cards I mentioned. Hope that helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Senshiirou
New Charmer
New Charmer
Senshiirou

Charmer Power : 1015

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Well, I think you have a really good foundation of what your deck needs and wants to do. I just think you have too many monsters, and that could clog your deck.

You don't need both Defender the Magical Knight AND Magician's Valkyria, as they effectively achieve the same goal. I'd personally take out the Defenders.
Kycoo, Breaker, Effect Veiler, and Old Vindictive are all tech cards. Take out one of each to free up some space, as you really only need to run 1 of each (Normally I wouldn't recommend you to take out Veiler, but you do run Fiendish Chains after all). And the last time I checked, Debris Dragon was limited? So you having 2 in here makes me think you're playing in the wrong format... Anyway, take out one of those too.
I don't remember what Geomancer does, but it seems random and odd at 1, so take it out.
Stuff that I would like to see in here but you don't have are 1-2 Magician of Faith, as that card is perfect for this deck, and 1 Gravekeeper's Guard, since it is a nice surprise card as well as provides another target for your Spys.

As for Spell/Traps... if your main strategy is Secret Village, why not run 3 Secret Villages? lol
Raigeki is legal now, so swap out that Dark Hole for Raigeki as soon as you can.
Gold Sarcophagus also seems sorta random.
Also, you may not like this, but I'd also remove the Miracle Synchro Fusion and associated Extra Deck cards. You only run one, and it's highly situational as it is. I feel like your deck could benefit more without it, again to prevent dead draws and free up space.
A card I would recommend would be One Shot Wand, as it provides a stronger boost than Wonder Wand does. However, you should probably put it in the side since that's where all your other wands are.

You also run WAY too many traps for Royal Decree to be not hindering to you. Consider Wiretap instead (though even then I doubt you need 2).
Magician's Circle has become obsolete due to Familiars Unleashed. Drop it, and put in a 3rd Familiars Unleashed.
Lastly, put Starlight Road in the side deck. It's too situational to main.
I would also suggest Solemn Warning, but your deck is tight on space as it is.

Now... your Extra Deck needs work. You run no Xyz monsters; why is that? Some good Rank 3s and 4s would do you good. Consider Wind-Up Zenmaines, Ghostrick Alucard, Leviair the Sea Dragon, Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, Maestroke the Symphony Djinn, Number 101: Silent Honors Ark, Evilswarm Exciton Knight, and Abyss Dweller for starters (note, you don't have to run all of these). To free up space, take out the duplicate Arcanite and Stardust, Supreme Arcanite, one of the Ancient Fairy/Pixie Dragons, and Thought Ruler Archfiend.

Those are just my suggestions. I'm assuming you're using a website to play, so if this is the deck you own in real life I understand if you don't have access to some of the cards I mentioned. Hope that helps Smile

Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer
Magicial Exemplar x2
Breaker the Magicial Warrior x2(I probably need Breaker to destroy Spells/Traps Card for the opponents field)
Defender the Magicial Warrior
Old Vindictive Magician x2(Same thing with Breaker, except Destroy Monster Control)
Magician's Valkryia x2
Magician of Faith x2(Never knew that was un-banned, so I liked your reccomendation on Magician's of Faith)
Gravekeepers Spy x2(Just gonna add another one in, for Synchro, and XYZ Summons)
Effect Veilers x2
Night Ends Sorcerer
Geomancer of the IB(Geomancer, doesn't seem odd to me, it gonna be used for a lvl 3 for a synchro monster)
Debris Dragon
FP - Aussa
FP - Dharc
FP - Eria
FP - Hiita
FP - Wynn
Milla the Temporal Magician
Dharc the DC
Eria the WC
Wynn the WC
Aussa the EC
Hitta the FC

Spells: Burden of the Mighty x2
Secret Village of the Spellcaster x3(Yea, I guess, I could run, x3 Secret Village, since Ancient Fairy Dragon, will be my Mini-Terraforming)
Gold Saracophagus
Book of Moon/Compulsory Evaluation Device
Raigeki(Never knew that was un-banned, so I liked your reccomendation on Raigeki)
Magicial Dimension x2
Pot of Duality/Wonder Wand
MST x2
Soul Charge
Foolish Burial/Burial from the Different Dimmension(Dumping Monster for Easy Sp. Summon, from Soul Charge, Exemplar, or CotH, for Foolish Burial/Burial is for Removed Monsters)

Traps: Royal Decree/Wiretap x2(are there Any other Continuious Trap Card, that can negate Opponents Trap Card?)
Fiendish Chain x2
Starlight Roads(Won't take out this card, since it's actually for a good negate effect, sorry.)
Mirror Force
CoTH
Torrential Tributes
Familiar's Unleashed x3
BTH
Dimensional Prison
Solemn Warning

Total: 60

Sides: Wonder Wand x2
Solidarity x2
Bound Wand x2
Hidden Book of Spell
Summoner Monk
Magician's Circle
Ancient Pixie Dragon
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Lyna the LC(I actually Tooked out Charmer Lyna, until FP - Lyna releases, if I replaced Milla within her, I might put back Lyna, if her FP self is released, or so)
Terraforming

Charmer's Sychnro/XYZ
Arcanite Magician
Stardust Dragon x2(Won't take out, an extra Stardust Dragon, sorry, Since I seen ppl using Starlight Roads with it)
Ally of Justice - Castor
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Stardust Sparks Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Goyo Guardian
Tempest Magician
Moonlight Rose Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Gagaga Cowboy
Daigusto Emeral
Lightning Chidori
Leviair the Sea Dragon

Total: 15

So yea.. what do you think? o3 o
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 5:46 am

My New deck 40 Card

Monster 18 Cards
2x Familiar - Possessed Hiita
2x Familiar - Possessed Wynn
2x Familiar - Possessed Eria
2x Familiar - Possessed Aussa
2x Familiar - Possessed Dharc

1x Hiita the Fire Charmer
1x Wynn the Wind Charmer
1x Eria the Water Charmer
1x Aussa the Earth Charmer
2x Dharc the Dark Charmer
2x Lyna the Light Charmer

Magic Cards 19
1x Raigeki
1x Dark Hole
3x Pot of Duality
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Kaiser Colosseum
2x Solidarity
3x Scroll of Bewitchmen
3x Secret Village of the Spellcasters

Trap Cards 3
3x Possession Release

Since I can not stand Synchros and Xyz I'm trying to build a deck where it is impossible for the opponent more than 1 monster on the field to have. The strategy is therefore quite sympel of deck. It often that I get in first round parts of the combination of the field work. But it's a risky deck because it has not so many fall. What do you think and maybe there is still an idea that can improve it
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 1658415264 Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 3087721399Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:25 am

-2 Solidarity
-1 Scroll of Bewitchment
+2 Fiendish Chain
+1 Book of Moon
You could probably use a couple Xyz yourself tbh.
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:26 am

Hippocampus wrote:
-2 Solidarity
-1 Scroll of Bewitchment
+2 Fiendish Chain
+1 Book of Moon
You could probably use a couple Xyz yourself tbh.

You think really this is better hmm i testing that Smile
Back to top Go down
Rewyn
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1032

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:24 pm

After building a somewhat lacking Charmer deck with spellbook support (well, mostly rank 4 xyz with Familiar-Possessed+Familiars and spellbook support, but felt like spellbook rank4yxz deck with familiar support Mad ) I decided to give it another go, with a somewhat more pure-build.
Any advice is highly appreciated, note this is in no way a finished deck.
I'm still testing around with ratio's of charmers/fp's as well as support cards.
Also note, since I'm playing mostly on DevPro, this deck may include both TCG and OCG exclusive cards.
Here it is! *insert dramatic soundeffect*

Monsters (21)
1x Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
1x Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
1x Familiar-Possessed - Eria
1x Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
1x Jigobyte
1x Archfiend Eater
1x Inari Fire
1x Traptrix Dionaea
2x Traptrix Myrmeleo
2x Fire Hand
2x Ice Hand
1x Debris Dragon
1x Hiita the Fire Charmer
1x Dharc the Dark Charmer
1x Wynn the Wind Charmer
1x Aussa the Earth Charmer
1x Lyna the Light Charmer
1x Eria the Water Charmer

Spells (10)

2x Dark Hole
2x Pot of Duality
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
3x Suppy Squad

Traps (9)

3x Possession Release
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Warning
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare
1x Deep Dark Trap Hole

Extra (15)

1x Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
1x Moonlight Rose Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Number 85: Crazy Box
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number 101: Silent Honor Ark
1x Downerd Magician
1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Ghostrick Alucard
1x Number 49: Fortune Tune

Side Deck

Still in work, suggestions are highly appreciated.

---

Well, here it is. Didn't have much playtesting with it, none in it's current form to be honest.
The hands are there to play mindgames about set monsters, together with the charmers.
As well as provide some destruction, of course.
Not sure about the Traptrix' yet, they work as some kind of backup for rank 4's+trap support.
Not sure how well they fit with the rest however and if there would be better options.
I'm thinking about taking out the Hands or Traptrix, and increase the number of Familiar's maybe?
The Attributes are so widespread, to have more options against opponent's monster, but mainly to fit the hands/traptrix, so I can make use of the Special Summon from Deck of the Familiar-Possessed. Thinking of instead focusing on charmers to counter decks regulary played. (gimme Familiar-Possessed-Lyna, goddamnit. too many light decks.)

My main concern would be my spell/trap lineup (especially spells).
I guess most cards are pretty obvious, but if there's any question feel free to ask, I'll gladly explain why I made those choices. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Someone's been taking notes from Kaze's build it seems Rolling Eyes

The Traptrix are really random in here. I mean I know what you are trying to do by including them but I honestly don't think they are worth it. Take out all 3 and add in another one of each Familiar.

Pot of Duality is nice, but considering Possession Release + Supply Squad + Hands means you'll be Special Summoning a lot, they may prove to be inconsistent. Maybe remove them for a Forbidden Lance and a Snatch Steal? Also swap a Dark Hole for Raigeki, funny why someone wouldn't do that.

Crazy Box is not very good, take it out for Maestroke the Symphony Djinn.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:03 am

See, this is why minimania needs to update that Charmer guide since Charmers are now neat Xyz engine, and we need a guide for that kind of deck. Not to mention Possession Release soon will be released in TCG. In case it's not updated yet after Possession Release comes to TCG, I'll be the one who would update it.

Anyway, about the deck,

Rewyn wrote:
I'm thinking about taking out the Hands or Traptrix, and increase the number of Familiar's maybe?
Yes, you should. Hands and Traptrix aren't bad, but the problem with them is, they make your deck kind of slow, and they consumes space. Right now Charmer deck's potential lies in their capability of spamming Rank 4 Xyz via Familiar-Possessed and the familiars. By using more Familiar-Possessed and familiars, you'll be able to Xyz almost every turn, which wouldn't be the case if you using Hands and Traptrix.

My suggestion would be like this:
-1 Traptrix Dionaea
-2 Traptrix Myrmeleo
-2 Fire Hand
-2 Ice Hand
-1 Debris Dragon (I know its special summoning effect is nice, but you don't need to do a synchro in this deck, since the Rank 4 Xyz monsters are already capable to do what you want when you need them. Besides making the Extra deck cramped, the job of Moonlight Rose/Black Rose can be performed by Castel/Silent Honor ARK/Exciton Knight. And Clear Wing isn't neccesary for this deck)

+1 Familiar-Possessed - Dharc
+1 any Familiar-Possessed of your choice/Star Drawing
+2 Jigobyte (3 is a must! Searchable by King of the Feral Imps too. Has great effect. While Possession Release is on, ram it to your opponent's monster, and you'll grab a familiar and a Familiar-Possessed from your deck, allowing you to Xyz. It also laugh at Warning, since it doesn't specify the place where it should be destroyed to trigger its effect)
+2 Inari Fire
+2 Archfiend Eater

-2 Duality (deck special summons almost every turn, this will slow you down)
-1 Dark Hole
-1 Deep Dark Trap Hole
-1 Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare

+1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+2 Forbidden Lance
+1 Raigeki
+1 Snatch Steal

-1 Clear Wing
-1 Black Rose
-1 Moonlight Rose
-1 Crazy Box

+1 King of the Feral Imps (Staple for this deck, since it makes instant plus in form of Jigobyte)
+1 Diamond Dire Wolf (triggers Possession Release and Supply Squad by destroying itself/Archfiend Eater)
+1 Heartlandraco (it's like 2000 damage Cowboy, able to steal game. Not to mention it can protect itself when there's Supply Squad)
+1 Maestroke
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Rewyn
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:22 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Someone's been taking notes from Kaze's build it seems Rolling Eyes

Actually, no. I got the idea with Debris Dragon and Supply Squad, but aside form those 2 cards the deck was made before I even took a look at others' builds.

The Duality's were in there, because I was Special Summoning alot, but not in my turn. Possession Release mostly summons in the opponents turn, except I destroy my cards myself. Same for Hands (which can't SS anyways if I destroy them myself).

Crazy Box is in there for, well, Skill Drain. ._.

Eria wrote:
See, this is why minimania needs to update that Charmer guide since Charmers are now neat Xyz engine, and we need a guide for that kind of deck.

Well, I'm pretty much aware of the possibility's for a rank 4 deck... I kinda tried to stay away from it however (at least not put the main focus on it), 'cause I don't want to just treat them as a simple enginge. ,_,
Well, guess that simple cut the deck's options, while still relying on rank 4's ...
Oh, Traptrix are working nicely for rank 4's as well. In addition to some trapsupport and destruction. But well, I guess I'll see how it goes without them.

I didn't realize Jigobyte was searchable like that. It's not that I didn't know of King of Feral Imps (used it in a deck with Kagetokage, but didn't like it much), but I completely ignored the types of the familiar's up to now, to be honest.

Thank's for the reminder of Diamond Dire Wolf, I used it regulary, but just couldn't fit it this time and forgot that it actually destroys.

The changes to the Spell/Trap lineup look solid, by now I'm wondering if I was drunk, playing Dark Hole twice and no Raigeki.

I guess I'll keep the results of my playtesting to myself, after those kind of changes. I guess my main issue will be somewhat solved anyways. (not saying the playtesting went bad, but had some problems when I couldn't draw either Possession Release of Supply Squad. Or if they got destroyed instantly.)

Anyways, thanks a lot for the suggestions, I really appreciate them! Smile

Edit: Not too sure about the Maestroke actually. I think Castel does the same job, but better. If I really take out Crazy Box (which I'm still hesitant, just because it's awesome to play it into the enemy's Skill Drain), maybe for Diamond Crab King instead? Get's around effects against Attack Position/High Atk. At least partly. (looking at you, Number 101)

Edit 2: Okay, found Kaze's build and I have to agree, mine seems pretty similar. But I swear I didn't look at any build using Hands+Traptrix in Charmers before! ._. Just the Debris+Supply Squad and that was another post (not sure if I remember which one tho.)
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Eria wrote:
Yes, you should. Hands and Traptrix aren't bad, but the problem with them is, they make your deck kind of slow, and they consumes space. Right now Charmer deck's potential lies in their capability of spamming Rank 4 Xyz via Familiar-Possessed and the familiars. By using more Familiar-Possessed and familiars, you'll be able to Xyz almost every turn, which wouldn't be the case if you using Hands and Traptrix.
Well tbh the Hands actually do help with Rank 4 engine, mainly because of their staying power. In fact I would argue that they do an equal job as the Familiars do because you don't have to Special Summon them all from the hand like you do with the Familiars. But of course Familiars are nice because they support each other as well as the FPs, while the Hands just give you another monster to Xyz summon with on the next turn. In the end it's merely a matter of preference.

Eria wrote:
-1 Deep Dark Trap Hole
-1 Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare
These are actually very interesting techs. I like them in here, it makes Rewyn's deck unique! Plus, Trap Hole Nightmare negates monster effects, and considering he/she doesn't run Fiendish Chain or the like, the deck could benefit from some more effect negation.

Rewyn wrote:
The Duality's were in there, because I was Special Summoning alot, but not in my turn. Possession Release mostly summons in the opponents turn, except I destroy my cards myself. Same for Hands (which can't SS anyways if I destroy them myself).
Fair enough. I guess my suggestion to remove the Dualities would come as a result of adding more Familiars in the deck, since the Familiars do Special Summon more on your turn and make Duality more of a hinderance.

Rewyn wrote:
Crazy Box is in there for, well, Skill Drain. ._.
Lol well then why not use Gem-Knight Pearl XD
If you're really concerned about Skill Drain, I'd add cards to your side deck that can deal with it as opposed to taking up space in your Main/Extra deck.

Rewyn wrote:
Well, I'm pretty much aware of the possibility's for a rank 4 deck... I kinda tried to stay away from it however (at least not put the main focus on it), 'cause I don't want to just treat them as a simple enginge. ,_,
Yay! Someone who understands the meaning of originality Very Happy

Rewyn wrote:
The changes to the Spell/Trap lineup look solid, by now I'm wondering if I was drunk, playing Dark Hole twice and no Raigeki.
Dark Hole loves you too.

Rewyn wrote:
Anyways, thanks a lot for the suggestions, I really appreciate them! Smile
Anytime, mate. You know, if you ever want to playtest against one of us, we'd be happy to do that too.

Rewyn wrote:
Edit: Not too sure about the Maestroke actually. I think Castel does the same job, but better. If I really take out Crazy Box (which I'm still hesitant, just because it's awesome to play it into the enemy's Skill Drain), maybe for Diamond Crab King instead? Get's around effects against Attack Position/High Atk. At least partly. (looking at you, Number 101)
Yeah Castel is better in today's meta, but Maestroke can do things that Castel can't and vice versa; plus you already run a Castel and having 2 is kinda pointless. But as mentioned above, it's your deck in the end.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Hippocampus wrote:

Rewyn wrote:
Yay! Someone who understands the meaning of originality Very Happy

But Charmer deck provides easy materials for Rank 4. Even if you don't like playing Rank 4, in the end you'll still need to summon Rank 4 Xyz to turn back situation. To sum it up, as for right now, Charmers are reliant on Rank 4. Without Rank 4's, it's hard for them to compete with other decks, seeing Familiar-Possessed are vanilla beaters, and the Lv 3 Charmers are reliant on Possession Release, otherwise they're dead easily or just becomes another vanilla, but with much lower ATK.

If you like to be more focused on Lv 3 Charmers, You can also mix Rank 3 with Mathematician/Crane Crane/Kagemucha, though Rank 3 isn't as versatile as Rank 4s.

Also, when people giving feedback to other's deck, it's technically to make the deck more competitive rather than to be more original. If what you're looking is originality, do mention it, so people can give more appropriate feedback. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rewyn
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:51 pm

Hu. Seems like your post ate mine somehow? Was writing one, pressed send, saw another post in this thread, clicked on the notification thing and can't find my fresh-written post. Ah well.
Since I'm too lazy to write the long answer again, I'll keep it shorter, sorry. Smile

About the 2 Trap Hole cards; They were in there mainly as target's for Traptrix Monsters. With Traptrix gone currently, I took them out and went for a Fiendish Chain instead.
Also added in a Summoner Monk, since he's another spellcaster and I run quite a few spells. I'll probably end up taking him out however, since I don't see myself discarding my spells that happily.
Also ended up switching Crazy Box (even though this card gave me some hilarious duels today! rolled 4, negated own effect. reaction from my opponent was pretty hilarious ._.).
Instead of Maestroke however, I ended up going for Diamond Crab King.
I just feel like at least 1 big beatstick should be included to run over alot of cards, that prevent target or destruction of some sort. At least I never regretted going for him until now.

[quote=Eria]Also, when people giving feedback to other's deck, it's technically to make the deck more competitive rather than to be more original. If what you're looking is originality, do mention it, so people can give more appropriate feedback.[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the feedback! In the end, my aim is to have a competitive deck after all. I'm just trying to look as much as possible for other ways to make it competitive, while not using those lovely cards as a simple engine. ,_,
But that doesn't mean I'll just disregard any kind of suggestion not going in a direction that I like.
For example going for a more "pure" version (without Traptrix/Hands) sounds more like something I'd wanted anyways. (Gotta admit, the Traptrix cards have some nice artwork as well. And no, I'm not just trying to build this deck because of the nice artwork of the cards. Even though that's definitely a plus Wink )
So yea, currently I'm just going for the rank 4's, but I'm open to all kind of strange ideas to somehow make the deck work as well! Smile
Hope I didn't make a misunderstanding now, I somehow keep doing that when I'm tired and writing long posts ._.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Don't worry, Rewyn, I do acknowledge that you're looking around to make your deck more competitive. Wink

You actually can make Charmer Traptrix deck for the fun and nice artworks. You might need to take out the hands if you do want to try it, so you can use more slot for more Myrmeleo, Dionaea, and the Trap Holes, so the deck becomes more focused on cards with nice artworks. Smile

Summoner Monk is just decent, I already tried it. But yeah, you probably want to take it out later. The nice thing about Summoner Monk is that it can search Star Drawing, so you instantly draw a card if you Xyz summon with it. Most of time you'll feel your Spell Cards in hand is too important to be discarded though.

As for Diamond Crab, I do tested it both with Maestroke. I summon Maestroke more often than Crab though, but Crab definitely has its own uses.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:08 am

Someone should make a deck containing at least one of every single card that Akina's ever drawn. It'd be the perfect eye candy deck XD
Back to top Go down
DarkInverse
New Charmer
New Charmer
DarkInverse

Charmer Power : 1013

Character sheet
Name: DarkInverse
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:03 am

The photo is my charmer deck! Consists of the charmer, wind monster, and the star dust series!!Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 110

There is a lot of general-use cards to stop enemy's attack and basically this deck has two ways of attack
One is with the tuner and Risebell, summon the stardust series,  the stardust dragons are all very strong.

Two is of course the charmer!! With the help of the new trap card for charmer, it is easier to summon the charmers! Also, their familiar forms have really high attack power because they can also pierce. I'm looking forward to include diffusion-wave motion into this deck for Familar Wynn to use it. It's going to be a lot of fun when I can actually make Wynn use it! Posibbly use the trap card 'give and take' because that makes one more target to hit!
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:58 am

Umm... any reason why you have 60 cards in there, mate?

Nowadays most decks barely go above 40. Including too many cards can make your deck too slow or inconsistent. And I can't tell/don't know all the cards in here, but from the ones I can, there's a lot you need to take out:
-2 Marauding Captain (it's too slow, maybe add 1 Spell Striker instead)
-2 Saambell the Summoner (but add a 2nd Junk Synchron instead)
-1 Turbo Booster (if you want something similar, Jester Confit does it better)
-1 Falling Current (waste of a card)
-2 Double Summon (not needed)
-1 Dark Hole (you only need 1, if that since you have Raigeki)
-1 Swords of Revealing Light (3 clogs)
-1 United We Stand (too random for a Charmer deck)
+1 Foolish Burial (this is a really important card for this deck)
maybe also +1-2 Supply Squad
-1 Miniaturize (Fiendish Chain is loads better)
+1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
-1 Dark End Dragon and +1 Scrap Dragon (higher ATK)

The worst thing you put in here, however, is Rising Air Current. Why oh why would you put a card that lowers your OWN monsters' DEF in a Charmer deck, which relies on defending?? Take this out please... sorry for being so harsh, but it's true. Also iirc Diffusion-Wave Motion works only if you control a Level 7 or higher Spellcaster, and FP-Wynn is only Level 4, so explain that logic to me.

It's a good start though. Let me know how often you go into the beefier Stardust Synchros.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:22 am

that's one heck of a mixed cards :l
first off, the use of Pendulum there is pretty much useless. I mean, 4 pendulum, really?
second, Pilica didn't even have cards to target there :v
third, baby roc didn't have any synergy to those pile of card you make ._.

even more is that 1 Assault Mode and Assault monster is BAD, if you wanted to play Assault monster, make a deck truly focused on them, they barely mix well with any deck that didn't really utilize them

and I won't even start with some questionable card(Falling Current, Lone Reinforcement), so let's leave that be

sorry if this sounds rude, but test that deck and you will find how it won't work at all
Back to top Go down
DarkInverse
New Charmer
New Charmer
DarkInverse

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Hahaha!! Thanks guys for the comments!! I see a lot of good card in the list you mentioned, especially the Supply Squad and the spell striker!! And also, I was planning to use the diffusion wave motion by:
1.special summon Fami-Wynn using her own effect
2.use give and take to special summon one low defense monster to opponent side while increase Wynn's level to above 7 in the same time. (Risebell also raise level)
3.Then use diffusion wave motion which will also pierce the new monster i special summoned because it attacks all the opponent monster.

By the way, when I send the mist_valley roc to the graveyard using quickdraw sychron's effect, can I special summon the roc?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:15 am

DarkInverse wrote:
And also, I was planning to use the diffusion wave motion by:
1.special summon Fami-Wynn using her own effect
2.use give and take to special summon one low defense monster to opponent side while increase Wynn's level to above 7 in the same time. (Risebell also raise level)
3.Then use diffusion wave motion which will also pierce the new monster i special summoned because it attacks all the opponent monster.
Sorry, but this isn't going to work very well.

This combo is EXTREMELY situational... it relies on you having at minimum 3 specific cards at that time, 2 of which need to be on the field for a whole turn and the other being dead useless in your hand if you draw it at any other time. Considering FP-Wynn is hard enough already to summon from her own effect, this combo is probably more difficult and more inane than the Lord of D./Flute of Summoning Dragons one.

DarkInverse wrote:
By the way, when I send the mist_valley roc to the graveyard using quickdraw sychron's effect, can I special summon the roc?
I'm pretty sure not. You send the monster to the Graveyard as a cost to summon Quickdraw, so by Baby Roc's wording it would miss the timing.
Back to top Go down
DarkInverse
New Charmer
New Charmer
DarkInverse

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:06 am

I see, thanks for the reply! Looks like I have got to rethink my deck strategies!
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 586968 Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue350/350Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:09 am

My Immortal Charmers deck.

Monsters:

Eria x2
Hiita x2
Wynn x2
Aussa x2
Lyna x2
Dharc x2
FP Eria x2
FP Hiita x2
FP Wynn x2
FP Aussa x2
FP Dharc x2

Spells:

One-Shot Wand x2
Bound Wand x2
Wonder Wand x2
Book of Secret Arts x2
Fighting Spirit x2
Yami
Secret Village of the Spellcasters
Dark Hole
Double Snare

Traps:

Unpossessed x3
Intrigue Shield x2
Gagagashield x2
Magician's Circle
Trap Hole
Dark Bribe
Royal Surrender

Last edited by Binding Dharc on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Binding Dharc wrote:
FP Lyna x2
Uh, mate, you running bootleg cards or something? Because as far as I know, FP-Lyna doesn't exist yet.

Anyway, on to the suggestions:
-1 Yami, +1 Secret Village (Field Spells should be more consistent and ran in multiples, and besides, Yami as a card kinda sucks)
-2 Book of Secret Arts, +2 United We Stand and/or Mage Power (they're stronger cards)
-1 Dark Hole, +1 Raigeki (pretty obvious one)
-2 Intrigue Shield, +2 Fiendish Chain (your Deck lacks Effect negation, and Fiendish also stops attacks)
-1 Double Snare, +1 Mystical Space Typhoon (with Intrigue Shield gone, you pretty much don't need this, also MST is kinda a staple nowadays)
-1 Trap Hole, +1 Bottomless Trap Hole (banishing is better than sending to the Graveyard)
-1 Royal Surrender, +1 Wiretap (it's more versatile)
I don't like Dark Bribe but ehh it's your Deck.

Also, since you run a lot of Equip Spells, I'd suggest Hidden Armory as well, but you may not have the space.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 586968 Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue350/350Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Binding Dharc wrote:
FP Lyna x2
Uh, mate, you running bootleg cards or something? Because as far as I know, FP-Lyna doesn't exist yet.
No, that was a just a mistake made as I was writing in the others. Fixed it.

Hippocampus wrote:
Anyway, on to the suggestions:
-1 Yami, +1 Secret Village (Field Spells should be more consistent and ran in multiples, and besides, Yami as a card kinda sucks)
-2 Book of Secret Arts, +2 United We Stand and/or Mage Power (they're stronger cards)
-1 Dark Hole, +1 Raigeki (pretty obvious one)
-2 Intrigue Shield, +2 Fiendish Chain (your Deck lacks Effect negation, and Fiendish also stops attacks)
-1 Double Snare, +1 Mystical Space Typhoon (with Intrigue Shield gone, you pretty much don't need this, also MST is kinda a staple nowadays)
-1 Trap Hole, +1 Bottomless Trap Hole (banishing is better than sending to the Graveyard)
-1 Royal Surrender, +1 Wiretap (it's more versatile)
I don't like Dark Bribe but ehh it's your Deck.

Also, since you run a lot of Equip Spells, I'd suggest Hidden Armory as well, but you may not have the space.
Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Post your Charmer Deck here - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your Charmer Deck here
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7