Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmer deck post next challengers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Charmer deck post next challengers Empty
PostSubject: Charmer deck post next challengers   Charmer deck post next challengers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Monsters:
2x Magician of faith
2x Hitta the fire charmer
2x Wynn the wind charmer
2x Aussa the earth charmer
2x Eria the water charmer
2x Dharc the dark charmer
1x FP Hitta
2x FP Wynn
1x FP Eria
1x FP Aussa
1x FP Dharc
Spells:
3x Scroll of bewitchment
1x Dark hole
3x MST
3x Pot of duality
Traps
1x Solem Warring
1x Complus
1x Bottomless trap hole
3x Fiendish chain
1x No entry!!
2x Xyz reborn
3x Brust Rebirth
Extra deck:
Rank 3 xyz monsters:
2x Ghostrick alucard
1x Muzurhyum the string djinn
1x Temtembo the percussion djinn
Rank 4 xyz monsters
2x Gagaga Gunman(Cowboy)
2x Gagaga Samurai
2x Maestroke the symphony djinn
2x Number 101
1x Number 50: Blackship of corn
2x Dark rebellion xyz dragon
What do you think of my charmer deck?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmer deck post next challengers 1658415264 Charmer deck post next challengers 3087721399Charmer deck post next challengers 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Charmer deck post next challengers Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmer deck post next challengers Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Charmer deck post next challengers Left_bar_bleue200/200Charmer deck post next challengers Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Charmer deck post next challengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer deck post next challengers   Charmer deck post next challengers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:36 am

...How often do you Xyz Summon with this deck?

I ask because I honestly think that the new Xyz monsters you added in here don't really give you enough field presence to be all that useful. In order to use Gagaga Samurai's first effect effectively, you need to be able to summon 4 Level 4 monsters in one turn, and considering you're playing a Charmer deck I don't think that's possible lol. And his second effect is basically outclassed by Number 39: Utopia. As for the Xyz Dragon, detaching 2 materials means you'll only use his effect once, and since it's nothing more than a powerup it doesn't seem that good compared to stuff like Exciton Knight, which you don't have in here.
Basically what I'm saying is make your Extra deck more diverse, because including doubles of multiple monsters unnecessarily can limit your options in a pinch. Try to use monsters that work better standalone.

Main deck is fine (although you didn't change much), but because you took out that other Spellcaster field spell, Magician of Faith got really slow in here, and I wouldn't run her at 2 now.
Back to top Go down

Charmer deck post next challengers
Page 1 of 1