Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

More Qliphort Support

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
More Qliphort Support Left_bar_bleue2000/2000More Qliphort Support Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
More Qliphort Support Left_bar_bleue500/500More Qliphort Support Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

More Qliphort Support Empty
PostSubject: More Qliphort Support   More Qliphort Support I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Spoiler:
Although I'm happy this particular theme of deck is very suited for one of my characters(and a favorite of mine), the support they're getting is way too much. Konami needs to slow down on this archetype...unless it's a set-up for the deck of the final antagonist of Arc-V or something(although that kinda seems like Z-One with the Pendulum niche).
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: More Qliphort Support   More Qliphort Support I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Why are you using cyberknight's video? I'm not a fan of qilphort because they are a meta deck I don't use those kind of decks. It's nice to see more support of a meta deck. Re-qilphort is a better skill drain.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
More Qliphort Support 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
More Qliphort Support Left_bar_bleue300/300More Qliphort Support Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
More Qliphort Support Left_bar_bleue150/150More Qliphort Support Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: More Qliphort Support   More Qliphort Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:59 am

Don't worry, any too powerful archetype usually:

1.) Get banhammer'd in future
2.) New deck in future overpowering it

YGO cycle.

Also, there's still more Qliphort support in SECE:

Front Observer
Level 4 EARTH Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1000
DEF 1500
(1) During the End Phase of the turn this card was Normal Summoned: Add 1 EARTH-Attribute Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) if this card is Normal Summoned: During the End Phase of your next turn: You can Tribute this card; add 1 EARTH monster from your Deck to your hand.

Not a Qliphort itself, but Qliphort can take it happily. 1 card that has potential to search 2 cards.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
More Qliphort Support 1658415264 More Qliphort Support 3087721399More Qliphort Support 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
More Qliphort Support Left_bar_bleue500/500More Qliphort Support Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
More Qliphort Support Left_bar_bleue200/200More Qliphort Support Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: More Qliphort Support   More Qliphort Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:52 am

"Don't worry"? #2 is a bad thing, Kaze; it's what induces power creep and what causes players to leave the game.

I agree with Dally in that this support is a bit over the top. But tbh the game has gotten really dumb since DUEA, and you can pretty much expect this kind of powerful cards to be commonplace from here on out. Considering almost everyone on here is a casual player, I'm surprised we even still have new meta card discussions like this.

But for real Dally, could you have gotten a better first picture? That guy's fingernail is really creepy looking to me for some reason lol
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
More Qliphort Support 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
More Qliphort Support Left_bar_bleue300/300More Qliphort Support Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
More Qliphort Support Left_bar_bleue150/150More Qliphort Support Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: More Qliphort Support   More Qliphort Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:18 am

Players leaving the game is understatement. Konami can't please everyone, but they still got the money. And I bet they know their best marketing strategy, so really, when players leaving the game because of this, pretty sure most of them are minority.

As for me, I don't find #2 a bad thing, personally. Since I'm a casual player and I can always ask people I know to play with me, and I can negoitate on what kind of deck we could use. This avoids fighting OP thing when I don't want to play competitively. However, indeed it'll be bad from another point of view, such as if you're playing casual, but you get matched with random people either in internet or IRL that uses competitive deck, since you'll be easily wrecked by today's powercreep.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
More Qliphort Support Left_bar_bleue2000/2000More Qliphort Support Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: More Qliphort Support   More Qliphort Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:21 am

hiita lover wrote:
Why are you using cyberknight's video?
Did you check the spoiler?

hiita lover wrote:
I'm not a fan of qilphort because they are a meta deck I don't use those kind of decks.
What if I told you that I actually like its lore, disregarding its meta-ness?

hiita lover wrote:
It's nice to see more support of a meta deck. Re-qilphort is a better skill drain.

In a certain extent. If you were to have Re-Qliphort on the field and Pendulum summon a bunch of monsters, only for them to be, let's say, Solemn Warning, you just lost all your Qliphorts to the Banished Zone, which I haven't seen very much Qliphorts have a solution to in my knowledge.

Hippocampus wrote:
"Don't worry"? #2 is a bad thing, Kaze; it's what induces power creep and what causes players to leave the game.

I agree with Dally in that this support is a bit over the top. But tbh the game has gotten really dumb since DUEA, and you can pretty much expect this kind of powerful cards to be commonplace from here on out. Considering almost everyone on here is a casual player, I'm surprised we even still have new meta card discussions like this.

But for real Dally, could you have gotten a better first picture? That guy's fingernail is really creepy looking to me for some reason lol

No, it's the only image I can find for this card. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Qliphort Support   More Qliphort Support I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Qliphort Support
Page 1 of 1