Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster Empty
PostSubject: New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster   New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:45 am

I been making lot of trhaids lately. Yugioh news kept me playing smash 4 today.
Here is the new morphtronic card. This is Morphtronic smarfon: New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster MorphtronicSmarfon-SECE-JP-OP
It's a level 1 earth machine tuner monster: Cannot be normal summon/set. Must first be special summon (form your hand) by banishing 1 morphtronic monster form your graveyard. Attack position: roll a 6-sided dice, excavate cards form the top of your deck equal of the dice result. Add 1 excavated morphronic card to your hand. After that shuffle the rest of the cards to the deck.
Defense position: roll a 6-sided dice look at a number of cards form the top of your deck equal of the dice result. Then placed them on either the top or bottom of your deck in any order.
This is Jinzo- Jacker
New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster JinzoJacker-SECE-JP-OP
It's a level 4 dark machine: This cards name becomes "Jinzo" while it is face up on the field or in the graveyard. You can tribute this card add 1 Jinzo monster form your deck to your hand expect "Jinzo- Jacker, then reveal all set cards in your opponent's spell & trap card zones & if they are any trap cards revealed, you can special summon any number of "Jinzo" monsters form your hand up to the number of trap cards revealed. You can only used this effect of "Jinzo- Jacker" once per turn.
So what you guys think of those cards? I think those cards will help out the Jinzo deck & Morphronic a lot.
This is Raid raptors- rise falcon:
New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster RaidRaptorsRiseFalcon-SECE-JP-OP
It's a rank 4 dark winged-beast: Needs 3 level 4 winged beast type monsters. This card can attack all special summon monster once each. Once per turn: detach 1 xyz material form this card, then target 1 special summon monster your oppenonet controls this card gains ATK equal to the monster current ATK. I don't think this card is good. Needs 3 level 4 winged beast type monster. That's is hard to pull off.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster 1658415264 New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster 3087721399New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster Left_bar_bleue500/500New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster Left_bar_bleue200/200New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster   New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:55 am

hiita lover wrote:
I been making lot of trhaids lately. Yugioh news kept me playing smash 4 today.
Glad to know you have your priorities, mate Wink

The Jinzo card is pretty nice. Too bad the "Jinzo" archetype isn't really a deck and is just more of a collection of cards (like the Charmers in a way).

Other two are silly
Back to top Go down

New morphtronic & Jinzo support cards & new xyz monster
Page 1 of 1