Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards Empty
PostSubject: New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards   New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:04 am

For those are been following this game. There are 2 new cards that supports old archetypes. This Blaze Accelerator magazine. it's a continuous trap card. New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards BlazeAcceleratorMagazine-SECE-JP-OP
This card name becomes tri-blaze accelerator while it's on the field. Durning either player's main phase: you can send 1 Volcanic card form your hand to the graveyard, if you do draw 1 card. You can only used this effect of blaze accelerator magazine once per turn. During either players main phase: You can banish this card form your graveyard to send 1 volcanic card form your deck to the graveyard.
Here is the new Koa'ki meriru card.
This is Koa'ki meriru overdose
New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards KoakiMeiruOverdose-SECE-JP-OP
This a Level 4 earth rock type ATK 1900 DEF 1200
During your end phase destroy this card unless you send 1 Iron core of koa'ki meiru form your hand to the graveyard or reveal 1 rock type monster form your hand. During either players turn: when your opponent would summon a monster(s): you can tribute this card to negate the summon if you do destroyed those monsters. 
What you guys think? I think they are good cards.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards 1658415264 New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards 3087721399New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards Left_bar_bleue500/500New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards Left_bar_bleue200/200New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards   New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:10 am

The Blaze Accelerator isn't that great; tbh Volcanics never knew what their strategy was in the first place, and this would give them more consistency if it hadn't been made a trap card.

Koa'ki Meiru card is completely eclipsed by Thunder King... although the fact that it can negate multiple monsters at once is nifty.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards 414547

PostSubject: Re: New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards   New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:51 am

I am torn on the trap.
It is searchible, so that is neat, and it gives shell more pratical use as you add it, then pitch it.
The name also gives doomfire more play. Overal it is neat, and the draw during either players turn is equally neat, but Volcanic already have plus power, they need stall cards.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards   New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Volcanic & koa'ki meiru support cards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: