Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card Empty
PostSubject: Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card   Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:07 am

This is Pot of wealth
Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card UiphIc3
It's a normal spell card: You can only activate 1 Pot of wealth per turn. You cannot special summons monsters except by pendulum summon. Choose 3 pendulum monsters in your graveyard or in your extra deck, shuffle them to your deck, draw 2 cards.
This is makes Qilphort more OP as they are. This card is good for a Proformapal deck too. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card 1658415264 Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card 3087721399Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card Left_bar_bleue500/500Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card Left_bar_bleue200/200Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card   Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:01 pm

Pot of Avarice sniffed so much crack he turned yellow

This is basically a better version of Pot of Dichotomy, amirite? Too bad not every deck can run Pendulums yet.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card   Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:24 pm

when pendulums have more than one archetype that isn't utter crap then I'll actually care
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Charmer Power : 1189

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card   Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:42 am

ΛΔ wrote:
when pendulums have more than one archetype that isn't utter crap  then I'll actually care

DDD

DDD isn't crap. DDD is actually fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card   Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pot of wealth new OP pendulum support card
Page 1 of 1