Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Some Card Sets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Some Card Sets 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Some Card Sets Left_bar_bleue300/300Some Card Sets Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Some Card Sets Left_bar_bleue150/150Some Card Sets Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:16 am

First off, some wordings may not match for today's YGO wordings, but w/e.

OCRP Set
This set is based on the original character roleplay from one of RP thread exists in Lyna's Roleplay Zone. OCRP is short of Original Character Roleplay. Some new character cards are added even after the RP is discontinued. Some cards already have their own art (and all arts there are original art made by me, Runo, and Kirikaze), and some cards doesn't have images yet. None of the card art there grabbing randomly from internet. All are made-up by us.

Lulea, White Witch of Carley
Spellcaster/LIGHT/Effect/Level 2/ATK 700/DEF 900
When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, roll a six-sided die:
● 1: Both players takes 1000 points of damage.
● 2: Both players discards 1 card.
● 3: Both players gain 1000 Life Points.
● 4: Destroy 1 card on the field.
● 5: Both players draw 1 card.
● 6: Destroy this card.
Some Card Sets Createcardphp7_zps27bc6366

Riena, Black Witch of Carley
Spellcaster/DARK/Effect/Level 4/ATK 1400/DEF 1800
If this face-up Attack Position card is selected as an attack target, toss a coin and call it Heads or Tails. Heads: Take control of 1 of your opponent's face-up monsters, except the attacking monster, until the end of the Battle Phase. It is attacked instead and your opponent took the battle damage involving this battle. Tails: Switch this card to face-up Defense Position.
Some Card Sets Createcardphp4_zps425a492e

Eric, Exarius Ocean Sorcerer
Spellcaster/WATER/Effect/Level 4/ATK 1700/DEF 1250
When this card is Summoned, you can apply 1 of the following effects:
● Add 1 "Carley" monster card or "Zedd the Flaming Warrior" from your Deck to your hand.
● Return 2 "Carley" and/or "Exarius" Field Spell cards from your Graveyard to your Deck; draw 1 card.
Some Card Sets Createcardphp_zps88e09bd3

Zedd the Flaming Warrior
Warrior/FIRE/Gemini/Level 4/ATK 1900/DEF 1000
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
● This card's ATK becomes 2000. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card destroys a monster by battle, increase the ATK of this card equal to the level of destroyed monster x100.
Some Card Sets Createcardphp3_zps0351b7a9

Erynna, Exarius Ocean Sorceress
Spellcaster/WATER/Effect/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1250
You can discard this card from your hand to add 1 "The Ocean of Exarius" from your Deck to your hand. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Carley" or "Exarius" monster with 1300 or less DEF from your Graveyard. Until the end of this turn, its effects are negated and it cannot attack. This card cannot be used as Xyz or Synchro Material Monster.
Some Card Sets Createcardphp5_zpsfdd57c75

Olaf, Treasure Hunter of Carley
Warrior/EARTH/Effect/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 600
You can discard this card from your hand to add 1 "Village of Carley" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck. Add any 1 excavated "Carley" card or "Tadpola Magica" to your hand, then return the rest of the cards to the top of your Deck in any order. If "Lulea, White Witch of Carley" you control is destroyed, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

Randall, Farmer of Carley
Warrior/EARTH/Effect/Level 3/ATK 1300/DEF 1300
If this card is destroyed by your opponent; either by battle or by card effect, Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Carley" monster from your Deck. Your opponent cannot select other "Carley" monster as an attack target.

Kuruna, Priestess of Levan
Spellcaster/LIGHT/Effect/Level 4/ATK 900/DEF 2000
If this card is Normal Summoned, you can change this card to face-up Defense Position. All "Carley" monsters gain 300 DEF. All "Levan" monsters gain 300 ATK. Once per turn, if you control another "Carley" or "Levan" monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. During your End Phase; You gain 400 Life Points for each "Carley" or "Levan" monster on the field. You can only control 1 "Kuruna, Priestess of Levan".

Tadpola Magica
Aqua/WATER/Effect/Tuner/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1200
If you control "Lulea, White Witch of Carley", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is in your Graveyard while you control "Lulea, White Witch of Carley", you can send 1 card you control except "Lulea, White Witch of Carley" to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
Some Card Sets Createcardphp6_zps862fe20c

Lulea's Gift
Spell/Normal
Activate only while "Lulea, White Witch of Carley" or "Eric, Exarius Ocean Sorcerer" is on the field. Activate 1 of the following effects:
● Draw 1 card and gain 1000 Life Points.
● Add 1 "Village of Carley" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
● Add 1 "Zedd" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Some Card Sets Createcardphp2_zps370d0e5c

Zedd's Overheat Buster
Spell/Normal
Activate only when "Zedd the Flaming Warrior" is face up on the field. Select up to 2 of your opponent's face-up monsters. Reduce the ATK of the selected monster by 2000 points. If The targeted monster's ATK is 2000 or less, destroy that monster.

White Enchantress Lulea
Spellcaster/LIGHT/Effect/Synchro/Level 5/ATK 2000/DEF 1300
1 "Lulea, White Witch of Carley" + 1 Tuner monster
When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, roll a six-sided die:
● 1: Both players takes 3000 points of damage.
● 2: Both players gain 5000 Life Points.
● 3: Destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field.
● 4: Destroy all monsters on the field.
● 5: Send the top 10 cards of both player's Deck to the Graveyard.
● 6: This card cannot attack this turn. Destroy all cards on the field except this card.

Necromancer Riena
Spellcaster/DARK/Effect/Fusion/Level 6/ATK 2200/ DEF 1800
1 "Riena, Black Witch of Carley" + 1 Spellcaster, Warrior, or Zombie-Type monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Carley" monster from your Graveyard. If you control "Village of Carley" when this card is sent to the Graveyard, return this card to your Extra Deck.

Village of Carley
Spell/Field
All "Carley" monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, when Carley monster(s) you control is destroyed, you can apply 1 of the following effects:
● Special Summon 1 "Lulea, White Witch of Carley" from your hand or Deck.
● Special Summon 1 "Zedd the Flaming Warrior" from your hand or Deck.
● Special Summon 1 "Kuruna, Priestess of Levan" from your hand or Deck.

Some cards haven't been made yet. As for Exarius cards (field spell archetype), it'll be queued up to be added the rest later.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Some Card Sets 1658415264 Some Card Sets 3087721399Some Card Sets 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Some Card Sets Left_bar_bleue500/500Some Card Sets Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Some Card Sets Left_bar_bleue200/200Some Card Sets Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:51 pm

These are really excellent, Eria. I love the art, first of all. And I really think you did a good job taking time to balance the cards pretty well. From what you've posted, the cards can function as a pretty consistent deck without being too reliant on the archetype and without being too overpowered individually or collectively (although I did raise my eyebrows at the Lulea Synchro XD). If you have more of these, you should definitely post them!

Btw, did you make these cards back when you were still doing the RP, or are these new cards made in retrospect? And if they are old, were they edited at all since then?
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Some Card Sets 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:19 am

Maybe we should make a RP with OC cards we make

Imagine my OC play Sentai Rider, and suddenly AOJ Catastor become the boss card!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Some Card Sets 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:58 am

Hippocampus wrote:
These are really excellent, Eria. I love the art, first of all. And I really think you did a good job taking time to balance the cards pretty well. From what you've posted, the cards can function as a pretty consistent deck without being too reliant on the archetype and without being too overpowered individually or collectively (although I did raise my eyebrows at the Lulea Synchro XD). If you have more of these, you should definitely post them!
Thanks! Lulea Synchro is designed to make both players, especially the opponent, sweatdrops when she dropped into the field. The idea of her randomness is from Runo, because lore wise, she's a clumsy witch.

Hippocampus wrote:
Btw, did you make these cards back when you were still doing the RP, or are these new cards made in retrospect? And if they are old, were they edited at all since then?
For the first part I don't really remember, but the RP itself discontinued from 2011, and the card themselves, most of them created in 2011. I forgot if the cards started to be created when we're still doing the RP, or after it's dead. And yes, the old cards are edited to make them more balanced. Not all the cards posted above are old though.

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Maybe we should make a RP with OC cards we make

Imagine my OC play Sentai Rider, and suddenly :catastor:become the boss card!!!!!

Do you mean a RP with the OC portrayed in the cards, or it's about OC duelist with our created cards? You should bug Hippo in CB when you have ideas for RP so we can have the new RP thread in Lyna's Roleplay Zone.

================

Anyway, more cards for OCRP set:

Frogia Magica
Aqua/WATER/Effect/Synchro/Level 7/ATK 1200/DEF 3200
1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If you control a Spellcaster-Type monster, this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Spellcaster or Warrior-Type monster you control; destroy 1 card on the field. During your opponent's End Phase; you can Special Summon 1 "Tadpola Magica" from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by your opponent's card effect, you can banish 1 "Tadpola Magica" from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower EARTH or LIGHT Spellcaster or Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Evelyn, White Witch of Carley
LIGHT/Spellcaster/Effect/Spirit/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 900
Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower "Carley" monster from your Graveyard in Attack Position.

Orlan, Sorcerer Paladin of Levan
FIRE/Spellcaster/Effect/Level 4/ATK 1600/DEF 1400
Once per turn, you can change this card's Type to Spellcaster or Warrior. This card gain one of the following effects depending on its Type:
● Spellcaster: This card's original ATK becomes 0. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You took no Battle Damage involving this card.
● Warrior: This card's original ATK becomes 1900. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard 1 card; add 1 "Levan" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Lulea's Failure Potion
Spell/Continuous
When this card is activated: Add 1 "Carley" monster or "Tadpola Magica" from your Deck to your hand. All monsters you control loses 200 ATK. You can only activate "Lulea's Failure Potion" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard while you control "Lulea, White Witch of Carley", gain 700 Life Points.

----------

Exarius Set

The Ocean of Exarius
Spell/Field
You can only activate 1 "Exarius" Field Spell card once per turn. If you have an "Exarius" monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard when this card is activated: Add 1 WATER Spellcaster-Type or Aqua-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. All WATER and/or "Exarius" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. As long as this card remains face-up, this card's name is also treated as "Umi".

The Forest of Exarius
Spell/Field
You can only activate 1 "Exarius" Field Spell card once per turn. If you have an "Exarius" monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard when this card is activated: Add 1 EARTH, WATER, or WIND "Exarius" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, if you control EARTH "Exarius" monster, you can change the Battle Position of 1 face-up monster on the field.

The Sky of Exarius
Spell/Field
You can only activate 1 "Exarius" Field Spell card once per turn. If you have an "Exarius" monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard when this card is activated: Add 1 WIND or LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, if you control WIND or LIGHT "Exarius" monster, you can Target 1 Set card your opponent controls; look at it, if its a Trap Card, you can Target another Set card your opponent controls; look at it.

The Inferno of Exarius
Spell/Field
You can only activate 1 "Exarius" Field Spell card once per turn. If you have an "Exarius" monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard when this card is activated: Add 1 FIRE Spellcaster-Type, DARK Spellcaster-Type, or Pyro-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. All FIRE monsters you control gain 300 ATK. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Exarius" monster you control; inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Exarius Element Spirit - Undine
Aqua/WATER/Effect/Tuner/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 1000
If this card is Summoned: Return 3 "Exarius" cards from your Graveyard to your Deck; Draw 2 cards. You can only activate the effect of "Exarius Element Spirit - Undine" once per Duel.
Some Card Sets Undinecard_zps4b8495fc

Exarius Element Spirit - Gnome
Rock/EARTH/Effect/Tuner/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 2000
If you control an "Exarius" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only activate the effect of "Exarius Element Spirit - Gnome" once per Duel.
Some Card Sets Createcardgnome_zpsc9861894

Exarius Element Spirit - Sylph
Spellcaster/WIND/Effect/Tuner/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 900
If this card is sent to the Graveyard while you control "Exarius" Field Spell card: You can Target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand. Cards or effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation. You can only activate the effect of "Exarius Element Spirit - Sylph" once per Duel.
Some Card Sets Sylphcard_zps6cfc5537

Exarius Element Spirit - Salamander
Pyro/FIRE/Effect/Tuner/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 200
If this card is Summoned: You can destroy 1 face-up card you control and add up to 2 "Exarius" Field Spell cards from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate the effect of "Exarius Element Spirit - Salamander" once per Duel.
Some Card Sets Createcardsala_zps0750c9fb

For now, just the Field Spell and Tuners, main monsters queued up.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Eria wrote:
Thanks! Lulea Synchro is designed to make both players, especially the opponent, sweatdrops when she dropped into the field. The idea of her randomness is from Runo, because lore wise, she's a clumsy witch.
Oh, I think the concept is hilarious. If you were to introduce it into a CCG, though, some of the effects may have to be nerfed a bit depending on the speed of the game. It looks fine for adding to the OCG/TCG though.

Eria wrote:
For the first part I don't really remember, but the RP itself discontinued from 2011, and the card themselves, most of them created in 2011. I forgot if the cards started to be created when we're still doing the RP, or after it's dead. And yes, the old cards are edited to make them more balanced. Not all the cards posted above are old though.
Oh okay, that does make a bit more sense. Just noting since there's a lot of plusses and card advantage in these effects, they look very influenced by today's meta lol

Eria wrote:
Do you mean a RP with the OC portrayed in the cards, or it's about OC duelist with our created cards? You should bug Hippo in CB when you have ideas for RP so we can have the new RP thread in Lyna's Roleplay Zone.
Personally, I'd think a RP with OCs portrayed would be much easier than a duelist RP at this point. Judging from the past one I did with Yami, the pace of the RP would go a lot slower if all the main characters were in the same place dueling, and since we are making up our own cards, we'd have to clarify each of our cards' effects in a separate thread, and it may end up being confusing. I'm definitely all for a dueling RP, but OC RP would be easier if a lot of people joined since there's less to keep track of.
Of course, the issue about an OC RP is making sure all the OCs are in compatible universes... and comparing these characters to the Sentai Riders is, well... Razz

Now, for what I think about the new cards... first of all, when you split them up between OCRP and Exarius sets, are these meant to be released at different times? Since that would be kinda neat if you could see how the decks played with the first set, and then changed with the second one. I love how the first cards were "Limited Edition" and the later ones were "Magical Edition" XD

I really like your Field Spells and how they are actually GOOD, unlike most field cards lol, even though they are all pretty unoriginal by this point. And I REALLY like Orlan; that's pretty creative right there. I personally think Undine and Salamander are kinda broke though... Undine is a Pot of Greed whose returning fuels later searches, and Salamander is basically a +3 on legs. Nerf them please.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Some Card Sets 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Hippocampus wrote:

Of course, the issue about an OC RP is making sure all the OCs are in compatible universes... and comparing these characters to the Sentai Riders is, well... Razz
It's possible in some kind of way.  hmpfh 

Hippocampus wrote:
Now, for what I think about the new cards... first of all, when you split them up between OCRP and Exarius sets, are these meant to be released at different times? Since that would be kinda neat if you could see how the decks played with the first set, and then changed with the second one. I love how the first cards were "Limited Edition" and the later ones were "Magical Edition" XD
Yes, they're meant to be released at different times.

Hippocampus wrote:
I really like your Field Spells and how they are actually GOOD, unlike most field cards lol, even though they are all pretty unoriginal by this point. And I REALLY like Orlan; that's pretty creative right there. I personally think Undine and Salamander are kinda broke though... Undine is a Pot of Greed whose returning fuels later searches, and Salamander is basically a +3 on legs. Nerf them please.
Ufufufu... well, yes. Actually I want to change them even before I saw this reply, though I still unsure how they would exactly works (need testing).
As for now, I'm thinking to change the Field Spell to be able to search a card after they sent to Graveyard only, so you need to activate other Field Spell in order to be able to search anything (and the fields already have once per turn restriction).
Also, for the Tuners, I forgot one important part: restrict them to only be able to summon archetype's Synchro. Undine might be reworked, since filling 3 cards in grave seems to be easy in the deck itself, as some monsters works like Terraforming, discarding themselves to add Field to hand. As for Salamander, I need to see it in action, it's technically a +1 card, but he add Field Spells to hand, which, can only be activated once per turn, and also they'll will be reworked to only search after sent to grave (so the field will be +0 instead of instant +1 when activated).
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Some Card Sets 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:12 am

I mean a Duelist RP, we could have a custom cards and stuff

I'll post my idea for the RP later

And Eria, nice cards you have there
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Eria wrote:
Ufufufu... well, yes. Actually I want to change them even before I saw this reply, though I still unsure how they would exactly works (need testing).
As for now, I'm thinking to change the Field Spell to be able to search a card after they sent to Graveyard only, so you need to activate other Field Spell in order to be able to search anything (and the fields already have once per turn restriction).
Also, for the Tuners, I forgot one important part: restrict them to only be able to summon archetype's Synchro. Undine might be reworked, since filling 3 cards in grave seems to be easy in the deck itself, as some monsters works like Terraforming, discarding themselves to add Field to hand. As for Salamander, I need to see it in action, it's technically a +1 card, but he add Field Spells to hand, which, can only be activated once per turn, and also they'll will be reworked to only search after sent to grave (so the field will be +0 instead of instant +1 when activated).
Ooh okay, yes I really approve of those edits to both the field spells and the Tuner's effects. And actually I misread Salamander at first... I actually thought you could destroy any face-up card on the field and then fetch the 2 field cards XDXDXD So it's not as broken as I thought, but still is quite powerful. Augh, now I wanna playtest them too lol

ally of justice catastor wrote:
I mean a Duelist RP, we could have a custom cards and stuff

I'll post my idea for the RP later
Oh, well like I said we can certainly do that if you want. I have a couple characters in mind to use if you'd like to be GM hmpfh
...Or you could let me be GM and wait the usual length of indeterminate time before I come up with a plot like what's happening atm. Whatever floats your boat XD
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Some Card Sets 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:21 pm

OCRP set:

Baby Zombie
Zombie/DARK/Effect/Tuner/Level 3/ATK 1600/DEF 0
Once per turn: You can place 1 Zombie Counter on any face-up monster on the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, all monsters with Zombie Counter(s) loses 500 ATK. If this card is in your Graveyard while you control "Riena, Black Witch of Carley": You can Tribute 1 monster; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
Some Card Sets Createcardbabyzombiephp_zps386aa7c7

Exarius Set, added more engine for Field Spell theme:

Shinri, Exarius Forest Sorceress
Spellcaster/EARTH/Effect/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 1300
You can discard this card from your hand; add 1 "The Forest of Exarius" from your Deck to your hand. If you control "The Forest of Exarius", this card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Exarius" card with "Forest" in its card name from your Deck to your hand, except "Shinri, Exarius Forest Sorceress".
Some Card Sets Createcardphps_zps10c3327e

Tori, Exarius Sky Sorceress
Spellcaster/WIND/Effect/Level 2/ATK 600/DEF 1100
You can discard this card from your hand; add 1 "The Sky of Exarius" from your Deck to your hand. If you control "Exarius" Field Spell card, this card can attack your opponent directly. If this card is destroyed by battle while you control "Exarius" Field Spell card: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Exarius" monster from your Deck, except "Tori, Exarius Sky Sorceress".
Some Card Sets Createcardphpt_zps5648fd01

Mort, Exarius Reaper
Spellcaster/DARK/Effect/Level 6/ATK 2400/DEF 1400
You can discard this card from your hand; add 1 "The Inferno of Exarius" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn: You can destroy "Exarius" Field Spell card you control; send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
Some Card Sets Createcardphpm_zps4aafdb33

Combined with Exarius cards from OCRP set, they're basically the deck's skeleton to keep hand and field advantage.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:40 pm

So many cards... are there going to be any more after this?

Baby Zombie made me laugh out loud when I first saw it XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Card Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Card Sets   Some Card Sets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Card Sets
Page 1 of 1