Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Make a card to f*ck up the meta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta Left_bar_bleue300/300Make a card to f*ck up the meta Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta Left_bar_bleue150/150Make a card to f*ck up the meta Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Make a card to f*ck up the meta Empty
PostSubject: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 5:57 am

Like it says on the title, make a card that will troll/screw up the current meta. Don't make it too OP, though.

Here's mine:

Make a card to f*ck up the meta 7edLGwo

Superinsulator "XYZ"
Level 1
Rock/Effect
0/0

If your opponent special summons a monster, or activates a card effect that would special summon a monsters(s): you can special summon this card from your hand. Neither player can Xyz summon. The effects of Xyz monsters cannot be activated.

Since there is so much reliance on Xyz and special summons, I think it will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Make a card to f*ck up the meta 1658415264 Make a card to f*ck up the meta 3087721399Make a card to f*ck up the meta 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta Left_bar_bleue500/500Make a card to f*ck up the meta Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta Left_bar_bleue200/200Make a card to f*ck up the meta Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Well if all you wanted was to stop Special Summons, then this task becomes easy hmpfh

Nefarious Toll Road of Nefariousness
Continuous Trap Card
Once, during either player's turn, this card cannot be targeted by card effects. Each time either player Special Summons a monster(s), inflict 1000 damage to that player.

Soldier Descending from the Stars
Level 5
LIGHT Warrior/Effect
During your opponent's Main Phase 1: if they Special Summon a monster(s), you can Special Summon this card from your hand. While this card is in your Graveyard: if your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), you can target 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, but it cannot declare an attack this turn.
ATK 2050/DEF 2050

It's been a while since I made up cards so my PSCT is rusty.
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta Left_bar_bleue300/300Make a card to f*ck up the meta Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta Left_bar_bleue150/150Make a card to f*ck up the meta Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 10:23 am

Well not exactly stopping special summons, just make anything that will screw up the metagame.

Nefarious Toll Road of Nefariousness Laughing is a great idea. I wish it could be made into a real card.

Soldler Descending from The Stars's unlimited SS effect is crazy, it will become a staple in the meta itself. I guess you can say it screws the meta in its own way though.

I made another card, to compensate for the unfair card advantage newer decks offer over older decks.

Make a card to f*ck up the meta 2C7VFh0

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Make a card to f*ck up the meta 1658415264 Make a card to f*ck up the meta 3087721399Make a card to f*ck up the meta 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta Left_bar_bleue500/500Make a card to f*ck up the meta Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta Left_bar_bleue200/200Make a card to f*ck up the meta Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 11:10 am

moronic_knight wrote:
Well not exactly stopping special summons, just make anything that will screw up the metagame.
Okay. Here's one to stop Effect monsters then:

Don't Get Greedy!
Quick-Play Spell Card
Activate only if your opponent has activated the effects of 2 or more Effect monsters this turn. When the effect of an Effect monster activates: target that monster; negate that target's effect until the End Phase and return it to the Deck, and if you do, neither player can activate the effects of Effect monsters until the End Phase.

moronic_knight wrote:
Nefarious Toll Road of Nefariousness Laughing is a great idea. I wish it could be made into a real card.
It would probably get limited though, since we all know Konami hates burn Razz

moronic_knight wrote:
Soldler Descending from The Stars's unlimited SS effect is crazy, it will become a staple in the meta itself. I guess you can say it screws the meta in its own way though.
Yup, that's the point. It's just as skillful as Maxx "C", only more broken. (Also did you notice it's ATK/DEF? Yep that was intentional XD)

moronic_knight wrote:
I made another card, to compensate for the unfair card advantage newer decks offer over older decks.

Make a card to f*ck up the meta 2C7VFh0

What do you think?
I literally laughed out loud when I read this one. I can imagine someone just like closing their eyes and randomly pointing at cards in their opponent's possession XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 2:30 pm

Just found out that this exists:

Make a card to f*ck up the meta Latest?cb=20160901211755
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 7:12 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
Just found out that this exists:

Make a card to f*ck up the meta Latest?cb=20160901211755
Wow. That's a pretty OP card in theory, but I bet it never sees play Razz

Also, does anyone in the meta still play Pendulums? I thought of an anti-Pendulum card, but I'm not 100% sure about the wording of its effect.

Pendulum Possession
Level 2
WATER Spellcaster/Effect
When your opponent places a card in one of their Pendulum Zones while another card exists in their other Pendulum Zone: you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard and target that card; remove that target from your opponent's Pendulum Zone and place it in an empty Pendulum Zone you control.
ATK 500/DEF 400
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 am

It's pretty sweet w/ older decks if you can get the timing right.

I'm not sure about Pendulums in the meta. There are Majespecters and Entermates, but I'm not sure how popular they are.

Quote :
Pendulum Possession
Level 2
WATER Spellcaster/Effect
When your opponent places a card in one of their Pendulum Zones while another card exists in their other Pendulum Zone: you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard and target that card; remove that target from your opponent's Pendulum Zone and place it in an empty Pendulum Zone you control.
ATK 500/DEF 400

Good idea, but it's splashability will depend on the popularity of the Pendulums. I think it would be better with some kind of secondary effect.

Here's mine:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta HHOVwvL

Wonder what would happen if our cards, especially the previous two, were to be used against Yuya? He'd get slam-jammed Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 11:28 am

moronic_knight wrote:
It's pretty sweet w/ older decks if you can get the timing right.
That's the problem; it looks a bit too situational to be competitive. But hey who cares about competition anyway Razz

moronic_knight wrote:
Good idea, but it's splashability will depend on the popularity of the Pendulums. I think it would be better with some kind of secondary effect.
That's true, I guess it is more anti-Pendulum than anti-meta.

Also no thoughts about Don't Get Greedy?

moronic_knight wrote:
Here's mine:
Make a card to f*ck up the meta HHOVwvL
So if I'm reading this right, you can just activate this at any time, but you can also activate it from the hand but only during your opponent's turn if you have no S/T? That IS pretty busted XD

moronic_knight wrote:
Wonder what would happen if our cards, especially the previous two, were to be used against Yuya? He'd get slam-jammed Basketball lol!
Yuya will be taken to school so fast it's not even funny! and then I can date Yuzu now that Yuya's out of the picture :3
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 1:26 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Also no thoughts about Don't Get Greedy?

Oh sorry, I forgot. It's will be great against the current meta, since they activate at least 3 monster effects every turn now. But I think it can also come back to bite you if your deck is reliant on monster effects too.

Hippocampus wrote:
Yuya will be taken to school so fast it's not even funny! and then I can date Yuzu now that Yuya's out of the picture :3

I've got an idea! Let's do an RP duel: us with our made up cards against Yuya. It will be pretty fun. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 1:22 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
Oh sorry, I forgot. It's will be great against the current meta, since they activate at least 3 monster effects every turn now. But I think it can also come back to bite you if your deck is reliant on monster effects too.
Well hey, it shouldn't be too OP, right? XD

moronic_knight wrote:
I've got an idea! Let's do an RP duel: us with our made up cards against Yuya. It will be pretty fun. What do you think?
Oh gosh that would be pretty hilarious. Someone else has to be Yuya though; I don't think I can RP as him lol

Here's another lolsy monster, coming right up!

Bounceman the Bouncing Troll
Level 4
EARTH Fiend/Effect
If your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): you can target that monster(s); negate that target's effects, if any, then you can return that target and this card to the top of the Deck. If your opponent activates the effect of an Effect monster: you can target that monster; negate that target's effect, then you can return that target and 1 card in your possession, except this card, to the top of the Deck.
ATK 1600/DEF 1200
Card Lore: Whenever this monster activates its effect, it yells, "Bouuuuuunnnnnncccceeeee!"
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 9:08 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Well hey, it shouldn't be too OP, right? XD
True, balance is what YGO badly needs right now.

Hippocampus wrote:

Oh gosh that would be pretty hilarious. Someone else has to be Yuya though; I don't think I can RP as him lol
You be you, I'll play both Yuya and me. (Does that sound right?) Should I make a thread in the RP zone then? I don't think we need any signups since it is just me and you. Maybe Fuuma can be a witty spectator or something. what say you

Hippocampus wrote:

Here's another lolsy monster, coming right up!

Bounceman the Bouncing Troll
Level 4
EARTH Fiend/Effect
If your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): you can target that monster(s); negate that target's effects, if any, then you can return that target and this card to the top of the Deck. If your opponent activates the effect of an Effect monster: you can target that monster; negate that target's effect, then you can return that target and 1 card in your possession, except this card, to the top of the Deck.
ATK 1600/DEF 1200
Card Lore: Whenever this monster activates its effect, it yells, "Bouuuuuunnnnnncccceeeee!"

Card effects WITH lores? Did I log onto a Duel Masters forum by mistake? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 7:30 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
True, balance is what YGO badly needs right now.
So if balance is what YGO needs, then that means balance is what YGO lacks. Which means my card brings something to the meta that isn't there before! YES Topic Accomplished!

moronic_knight wrote:
You be you, I'll play both Yuya and me. (Does that sound right?) Should I make a thread in the RP zone then? I don't think we need any signups since it is just me and you. Maybe Fuuma can be a witty spectator or something. what say you
Brah are we seriously doing this? Go ahead and make the thread!!! XDXDXD
Though on second thought, I'm not sure we should start the RP proper until we have a decklist for our character(s? Are we playing as two different duelists with two different decks here?), so start off by making a thread in the Sign Up and Discussions section where we can discuss more about things. Any more discussion about an RP here will become OOT anyway.

moronic_knight wrote:
Card effects WITH lores? Did I log onto a Duel Masters forum by mistake? Laughing
Ahhh you're making me miss Duelportal Wynn
But nah, I just wanted emphasize Bounceman's boouunnccing powers.
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 9:13 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Lol it doesn't have to be done; you are free to think of more card ideas if you wish. I was just making a point. And for future reference, try not to post one-word responses, as they could be treated as post spam.
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 3:00 pm

Okay.

Is it okay to post cards I made up for the RP? Technically they would screw up the meta but I don't feel this is the right place.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 10:53 pm

If it would be easier to post them here instead of in the RP thread then by all means do so. I don't think there would be a problem since you're still on topic.
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 4:23 am

Hippocampus wrote:
If it would be easier to post them here instead of in the RP thread then by all means do so. I don't think there would be a problem since you're still on topic.

Okay, then. Here goes (for the RP):

Make a card to f*ck up the meta JOyjzdP

And this:

Make a card to f*ck up the meta TqVpSE1

Last edited by moronic_knight on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 9:47 pm

I'm not a fan of Charmed World's effect, not gonna lie. It seems like you're just turning the Flip Effect monsters into Trigger Effect monsters. Needs moar game-breaking-ness. I do love the pic though; the colors are really nice.

C-Blast!!! is way too freakin' splashable. Heck it's more viable than Raigeki in certain situations. That being said, I shall use it too XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 3:39 am

I should have mentioned, these cards were meant for the RP specifically. Don't think they will interact very well with the metagame. I'll move them to the RP thread if you want, leaving them here right now for context.

Hippocampus wrote:
I'm not a fan of Charmed World's effect, not gonna lie. It seems like you're just turning the Flip Effect monsters into Trigger Effect monsters. Needs moar game-breaking-ness. I do love the pic though; the colors are really nice.

I wanted to keep it balanced, to be honest. If you do what the asspullers What a Face  do, you'll drop down to their level. I don't wanna do that.  lol!

Maybe I'll make it add 1 Charmer to the hand when it activates. I was thinking of using it in conjunction with a Charmer Field Spell of sorts. I'll make it later.

Also, picture credits.

Hippocampus wrote:
C-Blast!!! is way too freakin' splashable. Heck it's more viable than Raigeki in certain situations. That being said, I shall use it too XDXDXD

lol, I'm happy you liked it. This card was basically for dramatic effect in the RP. Think D-Time. Your last monster has been wiped out by your opponent, you have no cards left. Your opponent attacks directly to end the game. But suddenly, C-Blast!!! lol! That's where I switch to using the Charmers.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am

moronic_knight wrote:
I should have mentioned, these cards were meant for the RP specifically. Don't think they will interact very well with the metagame. I'll move them to the RP thread if you want, leaving them here right now for context.
That's fine. Honestly you could even move them to this thread if you wish... I probably should've remembered that one earlier.

moronic_knight wrote:
I wanted to keep it balanced, to be honest. If you do what the asspullers What a Face do, you'll drop down to their level. I don't wanna do that. lol!

Maybe I'll make it add 1 Charmer to the hand when it activates. I was thinking of using it in conjunction with a Charmer Field Spell of sorts. I'll make it later.
Ahahahaha very true!

For some reason I thought it was already a Field Spell. Maybe I just remembered it wrong.

moronic_knight wrote:
lol, I'm happy you liked it. This card was basically for dramatic effect in the RP. Think D-Time. Your last monster has been wiped out by your opponent, you have no cards left. Your opponent attacks directly to end the game. But suddenly, C-Blast!!! lol! That's where I switch to using the Charmers.
Ahh, that is a good idea, mate. I admit my use of the card was just going to be more to piss people off Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a card to f*ck up the meta   Make a card to f*ck up the meta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make a card to f*ck up the meta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: