Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

who's your first Card Crush?

Go down 
+2
Hippocampus
ally of justice catastor
6 posters

choose your favorite heroine XD
Dark Magician Girl
who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_lcap20%who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Mystical Elf
who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_lcap0%who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Witch of the Black Forest
who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_lcap20%who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Mystical Sand
who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_lcap0%who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harpy Lady(any of them!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Sucubuss Knight
 0% [ 0 ]
Nekogal
 0% [ 0 ]
Injection Fairy Lily
who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_lcap60%who's your first Card Crush? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
St. Joan
 0% [ 0 ]
Fire Princess
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
who's your first Card Crush? 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue300/300who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue150/150who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

who's your first Card Crush? Empty
PostSubject: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:19 am

Just a small Poll about our small crush on the cute girls in YGO, come on guys, you must have one!
And since its the "first" card crush, I'm gonna use only old cards, so no Burstmatrix or Charmers(they're pretty much from GX), though you can say who's your crush here if there isn't option for one!

Anyway, my first card crush is Injection Fairy Lily, she's the very first card that lead me to victory and the very first card I make a focused deck on, with lots of spellcaster and level below 4, she's still in my house, staying with my stacking old deck

P.S: hello? Fuma??? Eria??? This Forum is just so old even the moderator leave it huh?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
who's your first Card Crush? 1658415264 who's your first Card Crush? 3087721399who's your first Card Crush? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue500/500who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue200/200who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:25 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
P.S: hello? Fuma??? Eria??? This Forum is just so old even the moderator leave it huh?
LOL never ask this question btw... XD you want someone to delete it?

Also, weren't you the one who made the first card crush thread? You must really love the hot Yugioh monsters Razz
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Agent 007 at your service. hmpfh 

You want the poll to be deleted or something so you can start it over? Tell me and I'll do it right away. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue300/300who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue150/150who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:08 pm

Feels like we're the only one active(maybe its true), or the others are just too lazy

Anyway, no vote???? Is it because the lack of Charmers???? I mean, come on man.....
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
who's your first Card Crush? 1658415264 who's your first Card Crush? 3087721399who's your first Card Crush? 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue500/500who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue200/200who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Ehh, I don't want anyone getting mad by saying this, but you may be right about people being lazy lol. It is kinda true that the forum is pretty dead. I've been posting a lot in an effort to revive it, and I know a few others who do so occasionally as well, but it's still not very many people overall. I'm just glad I'm not the only one with this mindset XD

As for the no vote, for me personally I guess I never really had a "card crush" back when the game was that new. I liked the art on some cards, sure, but there was no single female card I really liked above the others. So I legitimately don't have a choice, especially not among the ones you listed.

It was smart of you to list Nekogal, though... the "pussy-fairy" is pretty hot Razz
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
who's your first Card Crush? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:59 am

Hello AOJ Catastor, can I help you? Eria is here right now and mods are actually still there.

You're just created this thread a day ago, in this forum which only have few active members, getting your poll result quickly isn't easy, and also, from the choice you listed above, it's only small pool from many female cards around, so expect it needs more time for people to vote them.

There's actually still many classic female cards like Beautiful Headhuntress, Kanan the Swordmistress, Spirit of the Harp, Forgiving Maiden, Goddess With the Third Eye, Lunar Queen Elzaim, Princess of Tsurugi, Gemini Elf, Dark Elf, Gyakutenno Megami, Red Archery Girl, etc.

As for me, I'll vote Witch of the Black Forest. Hilarious name and beautiful artwork, plus OP effect that makes her jailed in the banlist. Love her so much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:00 am

Maybe I'm just used to lots of people, there's a lot of people back then, but well, maybe its just me

And yeah, forgot them, shame that I can't add them anymore

Black Forest huh.....?
Makes me wanted to eat a black forest cake....
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 am

Mods, can someone please clarify on this actually? Is there a way to edit polls you create? Or would you just have to delete them and remake them?

Black Forest huh.....?
Makes me wanted to eat a black forest cake....
You'll be interested in playing a certain game then... hmpfh
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
who's your first Card Crush? Gearfriedwho's your first Card Crush? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue280/280who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
who's your first Card Crush? Left_bar_bleue170/170who's your first Card Crush? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Mods, can someone please clarify on this actually? Is there a way to edit polls you create? Or would you just have to delete them and remake them?

I'm afraid we can't edit the poll. We can only delete it. Maybe Eria could since he is admin but, let's just wait for him to online next time.

Back to topic, as for me... it's Injection Fairy Lily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
who's your first Card Crush? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:13 pm

All members can edit a poll.

Click Edit >> scroll the page down, and you'll see "Add a Poll" like in this screenshot:
Spoiler:

Then press the "+" button in far right and the poll options will pop up:
Spoiler:

There you can edit your own poll.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:14 pm

I would pick Injection Fairy Lily because she has a good effect that can win duels fast also getting over my opponent's monsters is really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's your first Card Crush?   who's your first Card Crush? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who's your first Card Crush?
Page 1 of 1