Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype 1658415264 Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype 3087721399Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype Left_bar_bleue500/500Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype Left_bar_bleue200/200Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype Empty
PostSubject: Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype   Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Seeing as there finally have been plans to bring back the server on YVD, I'm hoping that my CCG may become active again. So I thought I'd post a few cards I made last year, just for anyone who cares.

Swordsmistress Kaoru
Level 4
LIGHT Warrior/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with monsters of 2400 or more ATK.
ATK 1500/DEF 1500

Swordsmistress Misao
Level 4
LIGHT Warrior/Effect
When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can activate 1 of these effects: • Draw 1 card. • Return 1 card in your Graveyard to the Deck.
ATK 1900/DEF 900

Swordsmistress Megumi
Level 3
LIGHT Warrior/Effect
Once, during either player's turn, you can negate the effect of a card that targets 1 face-up "Swordsmistress" monster you control and destroy it.
ATK 600/DEF 1200

Swordsmistress Harumi
Level 4
LIGHT Warrior/Effect
A monster that battles this card is not destroyed by that battle. This card can attack twice in one turn.
ATK 1700/DEF 1200

Swordsmistress Rally
Level 2
LIGHT Warrior/Effect
You can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon all "Swordsmistress" monsters in your hand.
ATK 1000/DEF 1000

Dojo of the Swordsmistress
Field Spell Card
All "Swordsmistress" monsters gain 300 ATK. Each time a "Swordsmistress" monster you control is destroyed by a card effect, you can add 1 "Swordsmistress" monster with a different name from your Deck to your hand.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype 414547

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype   Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:26 pm

I feel, there needs to be a kenshin card.
Also reinforce truth makes rally, interesting. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype 1658415264 Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype 3087721399Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype Left_bar_bleue500/500Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype Left_bar_bleue200/200Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype   Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:07 am

Lol funny how you caught that so quickly. Back in middle school, I did make some cards based on the Rurouni Kenshin characters. These cards are based off of them, but without the direct show references and (mostly) nerfed.

As for Reinforce Truth, lol I didn't even think about that one. Thankfully (and surprisingly), Warriors are practically unsupported in our CCG, so stuff like Dojo is kinda needed to make the archetype consistent at all.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype 414547

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype   Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Yeah, it was sort of easy, lol I mean the three first cards are all 3 ladies names I remember from kenshin lol.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype   Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swordsmistress Mini-Archetype
Page 1 of 1