Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Custom Archetype: Emiko's Deck.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Custom Archetype: Emiko's Deck. Left_bar_bleue500/500Custom Archetype: Emiko's Deck. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Custom Archetype: Emiko's Deck. Left_bar_bleue300/300Custom Archetype: Emiko's Deck. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Custom Archetype: Emiko's Deck. Empty
PostSubject: Custom Archetype: Emiko's Deck.   Custom Archetype: Emiko's Deck. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Eh, Just thought I'd post up some of Emiko's cards, All technically Machine's in the OCG/TCG, but in the FF-World, they are "Singer-Type" as their from the future XP.

Monster:

Singloid S, Sarah.
LIGHT. Level 4.
Singer/Effect.
If you control another face-up "Singloid" monster and there exists a "Singloid" monster in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Singloid" monster from your Graveyard. This effect can only be activated once while this card remains face-up on the field.
1800 ATK. 1400 DEF.

Singloid F, Fiona.
FIRE. Level 1.
Singer/Tuner.
You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a face-up "Singloid" monster.
0 ATK. 1500 DEF.

Singloid A, Aoi.
WATER. Level 1.
Singer/Normal.
A calm, kind singing spirit, it is said her singing voice can calm even the mightiest of monsters,
400 ATK. 200 DEF.

Singloid -2, Tana.
EARTH. Level 3.
Singer/Effect.
If this card is used as Synchro Material for a "loid" Synchro Monster, you can draw 2 cards during your next Standby Phase.
1400 ATK. 800 DEF.

Spells:

Back-Up Singers.
Normal Spell.
Activate only when you control a face-up "Singloid" monster, Discard 2 cards and Special Summon one "loid" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Traps:

Song of Protection.
Normal Trap.
Activate only when you control 2 or more "Singloid" monsters, and one of them is selected as an attack target, discard 1 card, negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

Synchros:

Vocaloid2, SF-A2 Miki.
LIGHT. Level 9.
Singer/Effect.
1 "loid" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "loid" monsters.
This card cannot be destroyed by Card Effects that do not Target it. This card cannot be targeted by the Effects of Spell, Trap or Monster Cards. This cards Effect cannot be Negated. Once per turn, you can discard 2 cards to skip your opponents next Battle Phase. If one of the discarded monsters was a "Singloid" or "Vocaloid" monster, you can return 1 of the discarded cards to your hand during your next Standby Phase.
3300 ATK. 2800 DEF.

And the Synchro would be Emiko's Key/Favorite Card XP :cherry: .
Back to top Go down

Custom Archetype: Emiko's Deck.
Page 1 of 1