Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Yamibadge_zpse971b3ac Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 541660

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue4500/4500Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/4500)
MP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue760/760Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (760/760)

Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty
PostSubject: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:21 pm

This is the prologue to my newest and first published Charmer FanFic. THe Prologue is supposed to set you into the rather dark mood of the story and takes place some time before Hiita and Co became Charmers. I am already sorry for bad grammar but i am doing my best. Opinions are always welcome and can be posted as much as you want.

Disclaimer
This is a purely fan-based non-profit story.

The Charmers are property of Akira Fujiwara and every other card mentioned in this story is property of Kazuki Takahashi.

I try to implement every appearing card in a way that it resembles it's game counterpart. Artistic changes are made as i see fit. If you don't like it, don't read it.

The characters personalities are all fictional. All similarities to real life persons, no matter how poorly hid- I- i mean how similiar they are to someone, every similarities are pure coincidence.

~~~Prologue: The first Calamity~~~

...It was cold... it was dark... my senses were getting numb... I was sending hordes of monsters at them but they just would not disappear. These 6 hooded mages...
...the 6 Charmers...
They fought my army... my friends without mercy but in the end they were no match. I spared their lifes as they fell unconscious but then she appeared... and her Avatar killed all my friends in seconds...
the 5 headed Dragon God... and Doriado. She attacked me. While she was no match for me in close combat, i was paralized by chains. The Charmer of Darkness woke up and used my moment of distraction.

"...Why are you doing this to us? We thought you wanted to PROTECT the world!" I screamed at both of them. Whie the Charmer of Darkness turned away his head, Doriado looked at me in disgust.

"Do you really think resisting will protect this world? A traitor should stop spewing even more lies." she said and pointed her staff at me. Her hand transformed into a mechanical device. A bladed weapon which fused her staff and her arm into some sort of automaton. The blade started glowing

"Curse you Doriado...we never betrayed you...and you Charmer of Darkness. Look at me... LOOK INTO MY EYES!" I yelled at them and the charmer turned her head into my direction. This person, who had inherited the place of a Charmer, had a deeply despaired look on her face. Her eyes wide open in shock and tears running down her face. Her eyes were a pure midnight blue and her hair was a dark siver. Her beauty and her despair enraged me even more.

"Undetermined fool... look at what you did AND BURN THIS SIGHT INTO YOUR VERY SOUL!!" I said in a tone that did not sound enraged nor powerful. It was a sobbing, tear filled sentence of despair and fear. I was afraid. It would all end here. Everything me and my friends did. While I was still just realizing what would happen, Doriado lifted the blade over her head and took 2 steps forward.

"I will curse you.. you shall not forget me. You Charmers and your Elemental Mistress... I curse you and my hatred will live on in all of you..." I said in despair and started looking into Doriados eyes. Her blue eyes were as solid as steel and her unshakeable resolve empowered her blade.

"I will kill you... I will kill you..." I thought and used all of my remaining power to bring out my last words.

"I WILL KILL YOU AND DRAG YOU DOWN TO HELL! DORIADO!!!"
And she lowered her blade, cutting my body in half. In the last few seconds of my existence I saw him. The Grim Reaper... than I realized that my curse would destroy her one day... and I accepted my fate as he took my soul...
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue1/5Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue12/12Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 am

Well that was one exciting prologue. This story has caught my interest. I'm looking forward toward your next chapter.
Back to top Go down
comingdarkness
New Charmer
New Charmer
comingdarkness

Charmer Power : 1048

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue300/300Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue150/150Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:17 am

You also have my interest. Be interesting to see this diffrent portrayal of Doriado and the charmers in more detail as the story goes on.
I'll be watching this one Smile
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Badges :
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Yamibadge_zpse971b3ac Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 541660

Character sheet
HP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue4500/4500Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/4500)
MP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue760/760Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:56 am

I hereby proclaim that the power of each character is NOT proportional to their actual power in the card game. I just try to keep their effects as precise as possible.

As i said, I had not much time and rewrote the chapter 10 times to finally get something presentable. While the first one was dark, this one is more or less peacefull. The next one will be alot darker though, I promise

~~~Chapter 1: Bad News~~~
In this world, there are 6 Elements. Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Light and Darkness. These 6 Elements have to keep a certain balance in order for our world to exist. The embodiment o an Element is called a “Charmer” and these embodiments are able to bend the elements and everything affiliated with them as they wish.
My name is Hiita and I am the Charmer of Fire. Our world is being controlled by the Metal Empire. Although the name sounds like some kind of tyrannic monarchy, the empire is entirely made to protect everyone. Hell knows what we need protection from but well, it doesn't concern me.
So where do I start? I guess I should not throw you into the story right away so...

...there I was at the Fire Shrine, located within a volcano near the center of our world. While it is called a shrine, I actually misuse it in my way to make living. Charmers need Money too, you know? So there were a diverse range of other spirits who watched my performance and now came my final act. I twirled my staff above my head while reciting a random incantation. For whatever reason the crowd just LOVES to hear incantations, even though I don't need them except if I actually summon something.
“Oh grand god of fire! Embodiment of the sun, heed my call and grant me your power for just this one moment!” I spoke only to smash my staff into the ground. About 3 seconds later a humongous flame pillar engulfed me, shocking the audience beyond belief, or at least I think. I couldn't really see their faces with the flames and all. I used the pillar as a distraction to vanish from the stage without the audience noticing. Now in hiding I could control the fire as much as I wanted. After flicking my fingers, two protrusions erupted from the pillar's sides, giving it the form of a burning cross. These protrusions turned into wings and shortly afterward the flame pillar transformed into a giant bird of fire that started to fly around the shrine. I let the flames do this for a while and than let the bird attempt a plummet, stopping at the last moment. Then the bird crashed back onto the stage, creating a strong explosion which gave me enough time to “reappear”. After the explosions smoke disappeared I stood there with my staff pointed into the air, awaiting the crowd's applause which came immediately afterward.
“Thank you all for witnessing my magic! If you want to see more of me another day, you could please the fire god by spending some change on the donation box at the exit!” I said and pointed to the exit. A big Dark Mimic was standing there, it was not dangerous though. As long as no one broke the seal on it, I would be able to control it. While leaving only a view visitors actually donated something, which pissed me off to no end but at least I would be able to survive another week. After everyone left, I walked over to the Mimic to see how much I actually got. While doing this I risked a look outside. The sky was a menacing purple and a highly violent storm has been raging for the last 3 days. I pity everyone who had to leave by aviation. So while I was still counting the donations, my familiar Kitsune appeared.
“Hiita, someone is waiting at the entrance. And he doesn't look very well.” Kitsune said and awaited my reaction.
“Okay ready some healing pot-”
“You used up the last one a few months back on Aussas cold.” Kitsune interrupted me, seemingly annoyed by that fact.
“Hey, It was your Idea. You know very well that I hate that bitch” I answered, being both annoyed by Kitsunes annoyance and by being reminded that I helped Aussa. I really, REALLY hate that overly serious, smart ass excuse for a charmer. But enough of that.
“...than get some medical stuff together, there should be some leftovers behind the altar. And ready some tea” I said and rushed to the entrance. Let's just say that I was... negatively surprised when I saw Nocturnus, also known as the Night End's Sorcerer, with severe injuries sitting at the door frame.
“So you are finally here. I thought I had to sit here and die” Nocturnus said with an unconcerned voice. He had 3 slash wounds on his chest, his clothes were mostly ripped and cut-up and his scythe was full of blood and almost broken. Still, he seemed to be healthy enough not to die.
“...so are you just going to sit there or are you going to tell who in Nephthys name beat your ass so hard?” I asked, trying to hide my concern. Nocturnus was strong, so it would take either a dangerously powerful opponent or a huge number of enemies to defeat him.
“Well... let's say that Dharc got quite some problems in Pandemonium” he answered closing his eyes. He seemed to be thinking how to put it into words.
“But he should be save. I have to warn at least one of you. Lyna was out so I went to the nearest Charmer, which would be you, Hiita. The Fiends are going to attack this world soon. We don't know why, we don't know how but somehow they were able to open a door from Pandemonium down here. Hurry and get the other 4 together” Nocturnus said, without losing his smile. This apathetic smile really creeps me out, you know?. Meanwhile Kitsune appeared with the bare basics of a first aid kit.
“SPRITE!!! MOVE YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!” I suddenly yelled out, scaring Kitsune while doing it. A Sprite with a torch and a wizard hat appeared.
“You take care of Nocturnus, I have to prepare a summ-”
“I would not advise to summon some kind of dragon or something. This storm would toast you faster than you could say 'Dammit!'” Kitsune interrupted me, although he had good point.
“So we have to walk all the way?” I asked and Kitsune just noded.
“Oh NEPHTHYS DAMMIT!!”
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue1/5Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue12/12Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Off to a great start. I like the references to yugioh cards.
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 pm

It's something completely different to write a fanfic if someone actually wants to read it. Like always, I tried my best in the grammar department.

Let's start a game from here on. I will put multiple references into the chapters. These include not only card-references but also references to other things. You can post references in the comments. Also you can see if you find out which cards the characters are based on.

Don't ask about Hiitas Name.

Oh and yeah. Hiita IS a complete NOOB in terms of machinery

~~~Chapter 2: The Lull before the storm~~~
So there I was, walking through the giant city that was created by the Metal Empire. While the city was crowded beyond belief, it seemed somewhat lifeless. The Empire destroyed the nature that inhabited this world bit by bit and started to change it into this giant, metallic piece of sh*t. It really pisses me off. But my time was running and I had to hurry.
“So Kitsune... any idea how we can get to Eria?” I asked and m little fox familiar had a puzzled look on his face.
“Don't tell me that you have no plan.” Kitsune said.
“Don't act like you gave any thought about this either” I countered, which prompted Kitsune to attack me. He took a leap and bit my hand.
“That hurts! Let go you stupid dog!” I ordered my familiar while trying to force him to let go. He said something while still clinging to my hand so I stopped for a moment
“You know that I can't understand you when you have something in your mouth.” I said, still trying to get him off my hand. While flailing my arm around, Kitsune let got, was catapulted into the air... and landed on my head.
“I have an idea! Just go over to that robot over there and ask if he knows the fastest way into the northern regions” he said and started to scratch his head.
“No-brainer.” I answered, although the idea was... scary to say the least. Up until now I was able to avoid every kind of contact with the Metal Empire. The only things I knew about it was information I got from Aussa, who was the most knowledgeable about the empire. I was not even sure if they knew about the existence of us Charmers.
“What are you waiting for?” Kitsune asked impatient and I looked around. After a few seconds I found the robot that Kitsune was talking about. It looked quite humanoid, build with what seems to be an old uniform in mind. It was painted in black and red with some gold highlights and it's hat looked like one of these hats that high ranking soldiers in the humans military wore one or two centuries ago. Yes I went to the human world once but only for a few hours.
“Excuse me, Sir” I said and the robot turned around. It's eyelights were piercing to say the least, turned red instantly and instead of answering, the robot pointed a twin-barreled gun, mounted on his left arm instead of a hand, at me.
“UNREGISTERED LIFEFROM DETECTED.” the robot said, with a monotone but definitely male voice. It was scary to see this kind of fluent movement and clear sound from an automaton like him. From what I read about the human world, their robots don't even a any real intelligence.
“TO AVOID IMMEDIATE EXECUTION, CONFIRM FOLLOWING DATA: NAME; ALLEGIANCE; AFFINITY. AWAITING RESPONSE” the robot said and started charging his weapon.
“What the heck did he just say?” I asked Kitsune, completely ignoring the weapon in front of me. I noticed that the weapon was based on heat, so it wouldn't be able to hurt me.
“I think he wants you to identify yourself.” Kitsune answered. I didn't really understand techno-babble. I just hoped that I could avoid avoid a battle with Kitsunes idea.
“INPUT RESPONSE. EXECUTION IN T -10 SECONDS. 9...8...7” the robot said with impatience. Instead of being afraid I just moved it's gun away from my face.
“My name is Hiita Kresnik Aganju Ignis. I am the priestess of the god of the golden Flame, The Phoenix of Nephthys.” I said, trying to sound as clear as possible. The robot kept quite for a few seconds, after which he lowered his weapon and turned his eyes back to gold.
“Registration Complete. Welcome to the imperial city, Priestess Hiita. How can I be of service?” the robot suddenly asked, speaking in a lifelike, smooth voice. He seemed almost like a living being now. Well almost.
“Well, I was looking for the fastest way to the northern regions, the northern sea to be precise” I answered and the robot turned around again.
"If you would follow me? Our route is the same" the robot said and walked away.
"Should we follow him?" I asked Kitsune, who only growled at me. So I followed the robot. After walking for 5 minutes, the silence between the 3 of us just annoyed me to death.
"May I ask you a question? Do you automatons have names?” I asked the robot who quickly responded.
“Unfortunately for you non-robots, no. We have Serial Numbers.” he answered with his smooth voice, this time it was monotone though.
“And what is your Serial Number?” I asked, trying to keep the silence away. The robot didn't answer for several seconds.
“It is DLN- 001 (β)" he answered. It didn't really help me, as I didn't understand what this “number” was supposed to mean.
“And why are you going into the northern regions?” I asked, trying to draw out a conversation.
“The movements of the fiends are suspiciously planned out. They seem to gather in the northern outskirts. My Squad and I are going to investigate and eliminate them if necessary.” he answered, giving me a really, really bad feeling.
“If that is the case then maybe I should help you? In exchange you help me to go to my destinations” I offered, although 001 didn't answer. Maybe he just didn't like the idea. I mean he was already more human than I expected so maybe these robots have pride as well. If it weren't for the current situation I wouldn't accept his help either.
“We arrived” DLN- 001 said and stopped dead in his tracks. Because of his sudden stop I bumped right into him and man his body is really hard.
“Our transporter will arrive shortly.” DLN- 001 said and turned around.
“It would be in your best interest to be capable of fighting. You may travel with us but we do not care for your safety” DLN- 001 warned me. I bet he thinks that I can't fight because I am a priestess. Or because I am a woman, who knows?
“Right back at you. If any of you guys become obsolete I will abandon him or her at a moments notice” I answered, although I lied. I wouldn't abandon anyone unless it is for his own safety. Except for...
My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden wind blowing. At this point I realized that, despite that giant storm outside, the city hat no wind or rain at all. Anyways, I had to push myself into the wind in order not to be blown away. Kitsune sat on my head as if the wind didn't affect him. After a few seconds a giant, metallic... thing landed right in front of us. I couldn't really describe it. I could only say that it was big, metallic and white with blue highlights.
“This is the Gradius. My squad is awaiting us within” DLN- 001 said and a door opened on the side of the ship. I followed the robot inside. The Gradius' inside was completely dark, making it difficult to see DLN- 001's team. The only thing I COULD see were glowing eyes. 5 of them. At this point I really didn't know what to expect from these robots so I just kept quite. The door to the Gradius closed behind me, making it impossible to see anything.
“Activating Battle Mode. Target Area...” DLN began and the entire room...disappeared? No. After a few seconds I noticed that the walls were covered in computer-screens that somehow were able to show what happened outside. Now the “squad” was also clearly visible. On of them looked like a giant green and white ball on a stick, with multiple arms attached to it. The other 2 robots were mostly purple with golden shoulder-guards and a big cannon on their back. The fact that none of them had anything resembling eyes creeped me out.
“The target has been set. We will leave immediately” DLN said and the transporter left the ground. I could see every movement through the screens and it made me dizzy. I really felt like throwing up at this moment.
“We will reach our target area in 180 minutes” DLN answered and turned away from me.
And I got motion sickness. And let's just say that it took a lot of self control not to throw up. While still trying to find a position that gave my stomach some rest, lightning struck the ship but... no damage? I don't know how it worked but somehow the storm didn't damage the Gradius at all. Maybe these are useful after all.
“U.F.O. At Mach 2 heading into our direction from point 7|29|217” the ball on the stick said and DLN turned around again.
“Charge the Cyclon Laser.” DLN ordered and a console appeared from thin air. It seemed to be made of an illusion or something. I think these robots are REALLY creepy now. So DLN started to type something on that non-material terminal as-
BOOOOM!
“Shield Damage: 24%. Cyclon Laser Charge: 25%” on of the purple Robots said and started to blink like crazy.
“High Energy Level. MVO: Retreat” the other purple robot said as suddenly I was able to see a black flash. And now one of the Gradius' wings was gone.
“Shield Damage: 120%. Armor Damage: 77%. Cyclon Laser Charge: 100%” the ball on the stick responded. I hoped that the Cyclon Laser would take this thing down. Before it complete destroyed us.
“Analysis Complete. Enemy Categorized as: Dark Scales, Red Eyes, highly adaptable.” the ball on the stick said which was the point where I KNEW that this cannon wouldn't hurt that monster.
“DLN! Land this thing or the Red-Eyes will burn us to a crisp!” I said, trying to make DLN land but that stupid robot didn't listen. He ignored me for hells sake!
“Cyclon Laser FIRE” he said and a spiraling energy blast was send from the tip of the Gradius. And it actually hit. It destroyed on of the wings of the incredibly fast Red Eyes but instead of falling down, that stubborn dragon clawed itself onto the Gradius and DRAGGED US DOWN! Usually I would take care of this but unfortunately this damn MOTION SICKNESS made it impossible to concentrate. And before we knew what happened the ship crashed down into the forest.
NEPHTHYS DAMN THIS F***ING DRAGON!!
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 1658415264 Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 3087721399Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue500/500Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue200/200Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:27 pm

This story is pretty interesting, Yami, at least what you have so far. I especially like the prologue. Are you planning on continuing it soon?

And nice descriptions of Cannon Soldier, btw.
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:07 am

I plan on releasing at least 1 chapter every 2 weeks after passing the 12th class (once this years summer holidays start) so yeah^^ Did you recognize the other robot as well?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 1658415264 Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 3087721399Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue500/500Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue200/200Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 am

Corrupted Charmer, Yami wrote:
I plan on releasing at least 1 chapter every 2 weeks after passing the 12th class (once this years summer holidays start) so yeah^^ Did you recognize the other robot as well?

Oh ok awesome! I'm a student taking a summer class too, so I completely understand if you need time to finish.
If I had to guess the robot Hiita was talking too... Robotic Knight?
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:20 am

Well took me long enough. Got a new PC where I (unexpectedly) couldn't transfer my old Hard drive to, so my other chapters have to be rewritten when I have the drive and time (more about the Drive, really).

I also noticed that I am A LOT better at writing darker stories than happier ones. But considering that this story is not yet very dark, this means that the quality will improve, for sure. Also sorry for the very short chapter, although it should do what it is supposed to

Also: First appearance of full-blown OCs

~~~Chapter 2.5: Shining Shadows ~~~

"Tss. These dragons always get in my way" a woman said, walking through the forest. Her body covered completely in a black cloak, the only thing one could see was a glowing, silver eye. While still walking in the same direction, she turned around, walking backwards while watching her former backside.

"Castor?" she asked as a heavily black-armored Knight approached her. Despite that persons heavy armor, the Knight was still faster than the woman herself.

"I took care of the ship and the guys flying it. And why are you walking down here again?" the obviously male Knight asked, still following the woman. As he approached her, a small crystal in his chest-plate started to glow brighter and brighter

"So that old armor still works? Are you noticing any side-effects?" the woman asked, concern filling her voice.

"Nothing but my usual bad luck. Anyways, If you keep going backwards like that you will run into a tree sooner or later" Castor said

"Didn't you say we had to hurry? We still have preparations left. And then there is that pesky water charmer. I still couldn't break through her stronghold. She really knows how to play turtle" Castor continued, seemingly annoyed as if his pride was hurt. Without any warning, lightning struck a tree right next to him, starting a fire.

“I see what you meant with bad luck. And yes, that is a typical water-charmer for you. Get used to it. Still better than the earth one. She locked herself up in her laboratory. I never saw that many turrets at one place. These guys are NUTS” the woman said. A part of the cloak she wore turned into a black hand and summoned a magic staff. A completely transparent crystal was embedded on the top and with a small flick of the artificial hands wrst, a small black hole appeared and sucked away the fire.

“Well that is nice. Only one out of six has been converted, one has disappeared, and 2 others play the 'You shall not pass' game. Well then. Who will give the wind charmer a try?” Castor asked

“Guess why I am walking this way” the woman answered to Castors dismay.

“So I have to keep attacking Eria. Well if you insist. Just be careful. I have a very bad feeling about Wynn. I think she knows what we are up to” Castor said and took a look into the sky.

“Do we really have to go through all this trouble? I mean, it is not that I won't go through with this. I won't let you do this on your own. But why now? Why we?” the Castor asked giving a big sigh.

“This world already got enough problems and now we are here to make some more trouble for what reason? I really don't like hitting women. Especially not if they are in their prime like these 5. So what do you think? Why are we here? Yami?” Castor asked and realized that the woman, Yami, was already gone.

“Well then I will just go” he said, soundly annoyed. So he turned to the left and ran into the direction where the Temple of Water, Erias domain, was.

In the mean time, ami was wandering around, still walking backwards.

“Well he is out of hearing and visual range” she said and turned around. Only to run into a tree whl turning.

“I really hate it when he is right”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Mkay, so a few things here...
-You mention these two are OCs, right? So they aren't based on duel monsters like the other characters in this story? They do seem intriguing, especially looking back at the prologue, though, so I am interested in seeing their true motives!
-Also, yeah, I see what you mean by this chapter contains too much dialogue. I think it kinda needs to be broken up a bit, just so it's easier to visualize who is talking and who is doing what. Of course, ".5" chapters are always a bit lols, so I'm assuming this is either meant to be attached onto either the end of Chapter 2 or the beginning of Chapter 3 when it comes to making the final draft.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 586968 Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue350/350Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Left_bar_bleue400/400Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Hm... this story is pretty interesting. I like the set up you have for the Charmers, spread out over the world. (Opposite of my story). The option of having the other Charmers appear at any moment in the story will make things more interesting once they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity   Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami's Charmer FanFic: Second Calamity
Page 1 of 1