Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

A bit of input for a fanfic

Go down 
4 posters

Who should be one of the antagonists for this fanfic?
The third form charmers (The ones not drawn by Akina Fujiwara)
A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_lcap40%A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Gladiator Beast Tygerius, the traitor
A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_lcap40%A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Sorin Markov, of MtG fame
A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_lcap0%A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The ghost of Scarlett O'Hara
A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_lcap0%A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's a Moriya Shrine Conspiracy
 0% [ 0 ]
All of the above
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Please specify)
A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_lcap20%A bit of input for a fanfic I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
MCK
New Charmer
New Charmer
MCK

Charmer Power : 1028

A bit of input for a fanfic Empty
PostSubject: A bit of input for a fanfic   A bit of input for a fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 am

I was thinking about writing a weird Lyna/Dharc, or Dharc/Harem fic. However, I also wish for it to have an outrageous plot, jackass-esque humor, crack, some drama, bees, and crossovers. Thoughts on a villain?
Back to top Go down
kurokaze
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
kurokaze

Charmer Power : 1188
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
A bit of input for a fanfic Left_bar_bleue300/300A bit of input for a fanfic Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
A bit of input for a fanfic Left_bar_bleue150/150A bit of input for a fanfic Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A bit of input for a fanfic   A bit of input for a fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:10 am

Gladiator Beast Tygerius, the traitor.
i don't like the traitors
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
A bit of input for a fanfic 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
A bit of input for a fanfic Left_bar_bleue300/300A bit of input for a fanfic Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
A bit of input for a fanfic Left_bar_bleue150/150A bit of input for a fanfic Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A bit of input for a fanfic   A bit of input for a fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 am

Third form of Charmers as antagonist would be fun to see.

I wonder when they turned into antagonists.
I never read a charmer fanfic with antagonist Aussa/Eria/Hiita/Wynn. That would be unique.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
MCK
New Charmer
New Charmer
MCK

Charmer Power : 1028

PostSubject: Re: A bit of input for a fanfic   A bit of input for a fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 am

I was mainly thinking about the third-form charmers as evil versions of our current charmers, who came from a parallel dimension, from the future. I'm thinking about all of this, mainly because they weren't drawn by Fujiwara Akina herself Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bit of input for a fanfic   A bit of input for a fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:07 am

When is the Third-Form of the Charmers as antagonist coming out to America? I'd love to see it too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
A bit of input for a fanfic GearfriedA bit of input for a fanfic S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
A bit of input for a fanfic Left_bar_bleue280/280A bit of input for a fanfic Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
A bit of input for a fanfic Left_bar_bleue170/170A bit of input for a fanfic Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: A bit of input for a fanfic   A bit of input for a fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 am

Dark World or Fabled would make a decent antagonist. Or if you want some crazy idea, Lightsworn as the light of evil (Never confirmed. It's just a FF right?)

So many archetypes and monsters can be antagonists. It's up to you to choose the best for your FF. Colorless the Chaos King (anime only monster from Dark World), or Garlandolf, King of Destruction (err.... Ganondorf?), could be great antagonist too.

But if you want me to choose from the polls, third form of charmer could be interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of input for a fanfic   A bit of input for a fanfic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit of input for a fanfic
Page 1 of 1