Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Inochi01 Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue700/700Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue210/950Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty
PostSubject: Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm   Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:55 pm

This is how it works: Lightsworn mill power, fueling up the graveyard for Gusta, milling and returning cards from and back to the Deck.

Here's the list, hope you guys can help me out with this fun and original idea ^^

Monsters: (23)

Caam, Serenity of Gusto x3
Gusto Egul x2
Gusto Gulldo x2
Gusto Thunbolt x2
Windaar, Sage of Gusto x1
Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto x1
Ehren, Lightsworn Monk x1
Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress x2
Celestia, Lightsworn Angel x1
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner x1
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x2
Wulf, Lightsworn Beast x2
Honest x1
Judgment Dragon x2

Spells: (10)

Contact with Gusto x2
Charge of the Light Brigade x1
Solar Recharge x2
Monster Reincarnation x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Dark Hole x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Monster Reborn x1

Traps: (9)

Gusto Whirlwind x2
Blessings for Gusto x1
Beckoning Light x1
Solemn Warning x1
Mirror Force x1
Call of the Haunted x1
Dimensional Prison x1
Bottomless Traphole x1

Extra: (15)

Ally of Justice Catastor x1
Arcanite Magician x1
Black Rose Dragon x2
Colossal Fighter x1
Daigusto Eguls x1
Daigusto Sphreeze x1
Daigusto Gulldos x1
Hyper Psychic Blaster x1
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Red Dragon Archfiend x1
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Scrap Dragon x1
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1

That's it, I'd like to know what you think about it and if you can help, it'd be much appreciated ^^
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm GearfriedBlessed Wind - Judgment Storm S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue280/280Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue170/170Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm   Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:41 am

First, I want to ask, is this Gusta with LS engine or semi Gusta semi LS? If you want to use LS as an engine for milling power, Lyla and Ryko is enough. Any other LS might cause some inconsistencies. Also, Card trooper would be a good addition for milling your card too. Not to mention Card Trooper has some draw power.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue300/300Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue150/150Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm   Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 am

With this deck you'll enjoy yourself more with your LS than the Gusta themselves. =D

Gusta can pretty much fill the grave by themselves without any help of any milling cards, really.
The formula is Kamui/Wynnda --> search Gulldo --> search Eagle --> Search Wynnda, and so on.

They'll fill the grave each time your opponent attacking them and searching another Gusta at the same time.
They're just too passive to mill themselves because your opponent need to attack them, but, if your opponent not attacking, they'll just give you a chance to Synchro Summon a monster, or just making you +1 by flipping Kamui if he isn't attacked.

Maybe add Wynnda at 3, and also maxing Gulldo and Egul to 3 and get rid some LS cards?
This deck looks fun, however, with hardcore LS engine, this will just slowing down the strategy of LS itself.

The Gusta themselves mills slowly, while LS can mill fast, the Gusta don't have the ability to mill deck as fast as LS can because your opponent need to attack them, whereas you also need JD to be summoned in the right time. And this is what i mean about inconsistency, because compared to pure LS Deck, they can mill very fast, letting you summon JD fastly and quickly ending the duel.

In my view, this deck's strategy is not much different than any usual LS build. You mill and mill and mill until you can summon JD, and boom! Except, it has ability to summon Daigusta Synchros.

So, to make this deck do what it should do as Gusta-LS hybrid Deck, I think you don't really need to put that much LS in this deck. Too much LS would make it just like usual LS deck. Just using Lyla/Ryko is already good. And using Ehren-Jain can make Reinforcement of the Army usable in the deck, it's good you can offensively kicks your opponent's monsters with those LS warriors, since most Gusta monsters ATK's are low.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Inochi01 Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
HP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue700/700Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue210/950Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm   Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 am

It would be something like semi Gusta semi LS since it uses both of them and I've won using both, Lightsworn and Gusta cards.

With all my decks, I like keeping the decklist to 42 and keep a same theme with the monsters in it, I'll think about adding Card Trooper, Kiri. Meanwhile it's gonna be on the Side Deck. Thanks!

Well, I do know how Gusta can mill themselves by battle, and of course that is not the only way Gusto work, Sqwirl, Falco and Gulldo work exceptionally good with Red Dragon Archfiend, for example. But because they need your opponent to attack, you're giving them the chance to control your whole game since you can't do pretty much anything with one Wynnda on the field, Egul/Wynda in your hand and 4 birds in the grave. Of course you can go for other cards like Thunbolt or Caam after Egul, but your opponent can still control your game that way, slowing you down while they build up your hand.

With this though, you can easily control your opponent with the LS cards Gusta doesn't have, and at the same time, getting Reeze, Wyndarl and the Daigusto synchros easily on the field and prepare a counter attack with Gusto Whirlwind, Blessings for Gusto and Contact with Gusto since you can't just depend on JD to win the game.

Kaze, thanks, even though adding 3 Wynnda in this deck might be too much, I'll think about adding Lyla/Ryko on my other Gusta deck.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue300/300Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Left_bar_bleue150/150Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm   Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:57 am

Will Lair wrote:

Well, I do know how Gusta can mill themselves by battle, and of course that is not the only way Gusto work, Sqwirl, Falco and Gulldo work exceptionally good with Red Dragon Archfiend, for example. But because they need your opponent to attack, you're giving them the chance to control your whole game since you can't do pretty much anything with one Wynnda on the field, Egul/Wynda in your hand and 4 birds in the grave. Of course you can go for other cards like Thunbolt or Caam after Egul, but your opponent can still control your game that way, slowing you down while they build up your hand.

That very rarely happen, because you usually already recycle them from your grave to deck, thus allowing Wynnda to start the loop again. But if you feel that would give your opponent chance to control the game, you can try Miyabi to disturb your opponent. I never try Miyabi in Gusta, but I can see a lot of people in Pojo reported that it works great in Gusta. Plus, if you play Reborn Tengu in a Gusta Deck, Miyabi can be devastating, and Tengu can be recycled with Gulldo's Quill Pen too.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm   Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:08 am

Never thought about Reborn Tengu or Miyabi, and I never heard about Gulldo's Quill Pen, either. Thanks for the info, I'll see how it works. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm   Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blessed Wind - Judgment Storm
Page 1 of 1