Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Synchro and Exceed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amirashika
New Charmer
New Charmer
Amirashika

Charmer Power : 1037

Synchro and Exceed? Empty
PostSubject: Synchro and Exceed?   Synchro and Exceed? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Hehehe, sorry to ask about this, but...

What are Synchro and Exceed cards? I mean, I know Synchro are like Fussion, or something similar, but I don't know how they actually work. In the Exceed field, I'm clueless.

I didn't keep up with the game, the last new cards I received were in a Crystal Beast tin can, so... I haven't kept up with Yugi.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Synchro and Exceed? Left_bar_bleue500/500Synchro and Exceed? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Synchro and Exceed? Left_bar_bleue300/300Synchro and Exceed? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Synchro and Exceed?   Synchro and Exceed? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Well, I can't really explain it well myself, I'm sure others can, but I can atleast quote what the Wiki says at least.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki wrote:
A Synchro Summon (シンクロ召喚 Shinkuro Shoukan) is the act of Special Summoning a Synchro Monster from the Extra Deck using a Tuner monster with additional non-Tuner monsters.

During your Main Phase 1 or 2, when the total Level of a Tuner Monster and 1 or more Non-Tuner Monster(s) you control is equal to the Level of a Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck, you can perform a Synchro Summon. These Tuner Monster and the non-Tuner Monster(s) will be called the Synchro Material Monsters.

In order to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck (under normal conditions), you must declare the action and send the Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard. After sending the monsters from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you then take the Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck and place it in face-up Attack Position or Defense Position on your side of the field.

More Rules can be find here.

Exceed..........well, They haven't really been released in real life yet, But all the info on them and how to Summon them can be found here.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Synchro and Exceed? Left_bar_bleue300/300Synchro and Exceed? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Synchro and Exceed?   Synchro and Exceed? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Well, from what Joan said, it looks like it is a "stack summon". From what I've read, you need 2 or more monsters with the same level on the field, then you can exceed summon a monster with the same "rank", or level as the monsters. The effects of the Exceed monsters comprise of removal. The monsters used for the summon are stacked face-up onto the exceed monster, the effect of the exceed monster activates by removing the materials from the exceed monster. That's how it goes I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synchro and Exceed?   Synchro and Exceed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synchro and Exceed?
Page 1 of 1