Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!

Go down 
+14
Angelionic
aramil001
Dally
Kappa Tulen
Eria
Garaito
HoeruOkami
yugiohrunegeek
Wiseman
Joan's Guardian
Ayai-chan
Charmer Fan Yuji
Kirikaze Fuuma
Ratsu
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty
PostSubject: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:26 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! 2v9aq1f
THIS is the new season of yugioh. (I know I thought it would end with 5Ds.) Apparently the main characters name will be 99 Yuuba. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! GearfriedFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue280/280FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue170/170FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:31 am

Ratsu wrote:
THIS is the new season of yugioh. (I know I thought it would end with 5Ds.) Apparently the main characters name will be 99 Yuuba. O.o

Nice... -_-;;

The main character is a stupid-looking brat with a hair... wait. That's not a hair! That looks like a helmet similar to those in Megaman X series! That's a hair?! my bad =_=. I hope he'll have a good character development as the story goes. If not...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue500/500FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue300/300FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 am

Zexal?, 99 Yuuba?, What the freaking hell is this?, I'd love to stick to dueling motorcycles instead of this crap...........*sigh*. And better prepare for the onslaught of new cards, why can't they ever use old, unused cards?, Would it kill them to use the Ice Barrier or Fiend Roar Deities for instance?, Might not like this version of it, but I'll try it >_>.

Edit: Also reminds me of Pokemon, which doesn't help, I HATE that show -_-.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Slowmotionpr8
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Marsh01 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue310/310FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue160/160FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:56 am

Ratsu wrote:

Actually, it said his name is Tsukumo Yuma. ._.a That's not a very cool name like...

Mutou Yugi

or

Yuki Judai

or

Fudo Yusei
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue300/300FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue700/700FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 am

I'm going to repeat what I said on another forum;

So the protaginst basicly went from a young boy that shares his body with a Pharaoh, to a kid and that actually was evil for a short period of time, THEN to an adult guy who is badass enough to play a card game on a motorcycle that possible goes over 200 miles per hour that has the possibility to get himself hurt, but continues to play on motorcycles anyway...

...to a hyper-active looking boy who looks like someone from beyblade/bakugan.

Oh god no.

Seriously, this looks terrible.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Bayeblade/baka-gan indeed, I see a trend actually, first bayeblade, then season 6 of digimon, now this. It all looks the same. All the same I am glad there is a new season, if nothing else, it means the card game will go on.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue500/500FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:34 pm

And is that supposed to be a "Duel Disc" on his arm?, It looks like a Bakugan Gauntlet from Bakugan...
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Kuribo02 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh no, now the duel's will be in the future with motocycle and... oh wait, that was when 5d's was started... Oh no, now the character will be a stupit brat with an imposible haircut and... no wait... that's also for the first season...

What i'm doing ò_ò¿? i mean, apart the card game, all the tv anime series of Yu-gi-oh! where always compared with bakugan and digimon as a"kodomo", it's not like it's too diferent this time, i mean:

"i will play this powerfull card"
"then i will play this two powerfull card's that destroy your powerfull card"
"damt, i need to use some sort of magic/cheat to get a good card"
"but you can't cause i have your friend's as hostages but i'm not gonna really hurt them, muajajaja"

You know, it was fun untli the end of battle city and with the firs't of GX... but now it's boring, besides i'm here only for the charmer's and the first 7 book's of yu-gi-oh! manga.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
yugiohrunegeek
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1010

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:34 pm

After seeing that poster, I have no ambition to restart watching Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue700/700FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 am

hai guys I found another poster.

This is the poster:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Zexalchapter001

And this is my face when I saw the poster:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Cce6aa9ec40c4ae7aebed77i

Oh and by, this era of the anime is targetted for little children.
Yes, I'm not even kidding. This is supposed to be for children that 12 years old or younger instead of the orginal pre-teen audience

Just... why...
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue280/280FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue170/170FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:09 am

Joan's Guardian wrote:
hai guys I found another poster.

This is the poster:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Zexalchapter001

And this is my face when I saw the poster:

Oh and by, this era of the anime is targetted for little children.
Yes, I'm not even kidding. This is supposed to be for children that 12 years old or younger instead of the orginal pre-teen audience

Just... why...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Sisko_facepalm

This is completely different from 3 others YGO anime series. (Even 5D is so different that it's like there's no connection with previous YGO). And now... this. Just who is the incompetent person behind all of this idea?! For kids?! This anime finally has the same reason why I don't want to watch Bakugan or Duel Master. Don't tell me it's Kazuki Takahashi who made them because I believe he won't.

Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:40 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Don't tell me it's Kazuki Takahashi who made them because I believe he won't.

I really hate to say this, but...

Yes, Kazuki Takahashi, the man that gave use Mind Crushing Pharaohs, pure evil students and baddasses that play card games in dangerous highways, is the orginal creator of this terrible, horrible, over the top, Bakugan look-a-like and possible the most laughable design character he ever made.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 am

Now this makes it look even worse then I thought it was before, god I wish this was a excellent troll by those 4ch'ers, like they did with the UTAU's to trick Vocaloid fans, but it ain't. This looks like it'd be a total disgrace to Yu-Gi-Oh! -_-.

@JG: My reaction exactly XP.
Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:01 am

Joan's Guardian wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Don't tell me it's Kazuki Takahashi who made them because I believe he won't.

I really hate to say this, but...

Yes, Kazuki Takahashi, the man that gave use Mind Crushing Pharaohs, pure evil students and baddasses that play card games in dangerous highways, is the orginal creator of this terrible, horrible, over the top, Bakugan look-a-like and possible the most laughable design character he ever made.

RAGE ACTIVATE!!

Yugioh has gone low and become a complete joke this time. Maybe this is going to be the first time I'll skip a series of yugioh.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Kuribo02 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm

You guy's are seriusly overvaluing the mature conntent of the other 3 animation's of yu-gi-oh!
Back to top Go down
HoeruOkami
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1003

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Duel Masters had some pretty good humor in the form of total self-irreverence. But I agree wholeheartedly with all other expressed sentiments.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue400/400FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue150/150FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm

GG...YGO is like a certain series in Indonesia by me.....

ok, what's new? duel on airplane? jet? or.....

*slapped
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:07 am

Garaito wrote:
ok, what's new? duel on airplane? jet? or.....

When I saw the art, I was actually thinking duels on Beyblades, which almost caused me to literally say; LET IT RIP!!!

And Excess Monsters, which is actually a decent idea and actually thought out unlike the Synchro idea, which also had amazing potential to make the game fun and a to stop Monarch rampaging through tournaments, until Konami decided to give the Synchro the HURR DERP LETS MAKE THEM HAVE EASY SUMMON CONDITIONS AND GIVE THEM STUPIDLY BROKEN EFFECTS NOTHING CAN'T POSSIBLY GO WRONG treatment.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue150/150FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

The trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Okay, just like GX, I skip this season...

I'm interested in Excess Monster though... I got a feeling it have a potential to make old card become useful again...
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:18 am

Even from the trailer I don't much like the looks of it..............What's worse those Exceed has slipped into the Duel Terminals >_> *glares at the Exceeds in the DT, especially the Laval one*.

Also, Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki says the main female lead cannot duel...........facepalm .
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Marsh01 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue310/310FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue160/160FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:34 am

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Even from the trailer I don't much like the looks of it..............What's worse those Exceed has slipped into the Duel Terminals >_> *glares at the Exceeds in the DT, especially the Laval one*.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, REALLY???!?!?

._. This sucks...maybe she'll develop dueling skills later on.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:

It's likely the same with Tea, she duel but only two time's and with losser's like penguin mad guy and that blond harpie.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Ayai-chan wrote:
Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, REALLY???!?!?

._. This sucks...maybe she'll develop dueling skills later on.

I hope, That'd at least be good for the series...........*prefers the girls in the Tag Force guys more cause they can at least duel >_>*.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Did anyone watch the first episode of Zexal, it was a bucketload of over-exaggerated motions, my god that series is going to bomb. ._.

But I'll give it about 20 episodes to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Yugioh Zexal!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next